PDA

View Full Version : How does LeBron get people to write novels about Big Z, Larry Hughes, THT, Caruso, TT

ELITEpower23
12-04-2021, 01:04 PM
LeElevate is how :pimp:

Keep writing those Goat Chronicles my bois :cheers: We appreciate you

3ba11
12-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Lebron asks for more help after reducing guys to spot-up shooter

So he's just an assembler of talent - he assembles enough talent to win a title, and people misinterpret this as "making guys better".. it's a massive fraud that takes advantage of people's ignorance about how the game really works (brand of ball beats talent, aka 4/10 including 2 teammate bailouts & key suspension)

AirBonner
12-04-2021, 01:15 PM
LeBron reduced big z and Mo Williams apparently even tho they had career years under LeElevate. Funny how that happens

ELITEpower23
12-04-2021, 01:20 PM
LeBron reduced big z and Mo Williams apparently even tho they had career years under LeElevate. Funny how that happens

https://i.postimg.cc/VsgH6D4T/LBJ-Gottem-Writing-Big-Z-Novels.png

Johnny32
12-04-2021, 01:21 PM
tmac agrees.

Tracy McGrady: “I think if you want to start a team, I’m going to go with LeBron because of him being able to take lesser talent and elevate those guys… Because of his pass-first mentality, being able to elevate his team in terms of their style of play. Mike is going out there trying to get 30 and 40 points. He’s not looking to make his team better.”

3ba11
12-04-2021, 01:23 PM

Mo joined a 45-win loser in 2008.

So he wasn't coattailing and infact made those Cavs good (league favorite and 66 wins)... That's why he was an all-star.

Ultimately, the 2009 Cavs had the 3rd-ranked defense compared to 19th for the 1990 Bulls, while Mo was superior to Pippen offensively across the board (PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48, scoring, efficiency).

This matters because it means that Lebron had a better team on both sides of the ball, yet Jordan beat him to titles - Jordan won the next year in 91', while Lebron lost again in 10' despite adding Jamison/Shaq to a 66-win league favorite.

Ultimately, Lebron turns everyone into a bum because guys like Mo and Kuzma declined every year under Lebron and ended up bums.. as they became spot-up shooters in Bron-ball.

AirBonner
12-04-2021, 01:32 PM
Mo joined a 45-win loser in 2008.

So he wasn't coattailing and infact made those Cavs good (league favorite and 66 wins)... That's why he was an all-star.

Ultimately, the 2009 Cavs had the 3rd-ranked defense compared to 19th for the 1990 Bulls, while Mo was superior to Pippen offensively across the board (PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48, scoring, efficiency).

This matters because it means that Lebron had a better team on both sides of the ball, yet Jordan beat him to titles - Jordan won the next year in 91', while Lebron lost again in 10' despite adding Jamison/Shaq to a 66-win league favorite.

Ultimately, Lebron turns everyone into a bum because guys like Mo and Kuzma declined every year under Lebron and ended up bums.. as they became spot-up shooters in Bron-ball.
MJ got Rodman. Not exactly an organic collusion ;)

ELITEpower23
12-04-2021, 01:40 PM
tmac agrees.

Tracy McGrady: “I think if you want to start a team, I’m going to go with LeBron because of him being able to take lesser talent and elevate those guys… Because of his pass-first mentality, being able to elevate his team in terms of their style of play. Mike is going out there trying to get 30 and 40 points. He’s not looking to make his team better.”

Bingo :cheers: We stay winning

:hammertime:

3ba11
12-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Bingo :cheers: We stay winning

:hammertime:

Lebron clearly reduces everyone to spot-up roles, thereby needing extra talent to offset the reduction and win (super-teams)

So Tmac is just dumb like everyone else and doesn't realize that ball-dominance is inferior strategy that mostly loses regardless of cast.. Perhaps the best proof is Magic/Lebron's Finals record - if those 2 guys can't win with ball-dominance, then no one can - they're 9-10 in the Finals, so ball-dominance is a loser

ELITEpower23
12-04-2021, 01:49 PM
Lebron clearly reduces everyone to spot-up roles, thereby needing extra talent to offset the reduction and win (super-teams)

So Tmac is just dumb like everyone else and doesn't realize that ball-dominance is inferior strategy that mostly loses regardless of cast.. Perhaps the best proof is Magic/Lebron's Finals record - if those 2 guys can't win with ball-dominance, then no one can - they're 9-10 in the Finals, so ball-dominance is a loser

What did MJ do without Pippen again? Remind me, after all he had five years right? 33% of his 15 year career?

ELITEpower23
12-05-2021, 12:38 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/VsgH6D4T/LBJ-Gottem-Writing-Big-Z-Novels.png

:oldlol:

Axe
12-05-2021, 07:39 PM
3ball bodybagged

TheCorporation
12-05-2021, 09:15 PM

+1 :lol

Keep on writing away bois

dankok8
12-05-2021, 09:22 PM
One obsessed poster on ISH is people now?!?

Johnny32
12-05-2021, 09:28 PM
it's crazy the players legoat has made look good throughout his career. he made trash like mozgov, delly, hickson, tt, etc millions of dollars with his all time best ability to make his teammates better.

Shooter
04-30-2022, 09:07 PM
it's crazy the players legoat has made look good throughout his career. he made trash like mozgov, delly, hickson, tt, etc millions of dollars with his all time best ability to make his teammates better.

+1

We need to add Josh Hart and Brandon Ingram to the list :lol

John_Connor
04-30-2022, 09:11 PM
lebron elevates bums. i'l admit that much. he can make a no name guy a house hold name because of the exposure alone

but why can't he elevate one of his big name/star teammates... why does everyones career die when they team up with him

Shooter
04-30-2022, 09:12 PM
lebron elevates bums. i'l admit that much. he can make a no name guy a house hold name because of the exposure alone

but why can't he elevate one of his big name/star teammates... why does everyones career die when they team up with him

Kyrie? Washed Wade? Bosh? Love? A.D?

Is this backwards day? :lol

John_Connor
04-30-2022, 09:21 PM
Kyrie? Washed Wade? Bosh? Love? A.D?

Is this backwards day? :lol

lebron literally destroyed all their careers

Shooter
04-30-2022, 09:25 PM

Ok that's enough internet for me today. Happy Sunday Kenny.

Axe
05-01-2022, 07:29 AM
Love has yet to be in the playoffs without kong. :oldlol:

Bronbron23
05-01-2022, 09:29 AM

Same way he gets yall losers to talk about him everyday even though he's not even in the playoffs. Once again bron stans being the most unaware fan base ever:facepalm

Baller789
05-01-2022, 11:30 PM
Same way he gets yall losers to talk about him everyday even though he's not even in the playoffs. Once again bron stans being the most unaware fan base ever:facepalm

True. :oldlol:

2much_knowledge
05-02-2022, 12:16 AM
tmac agrees.

Why would anyone start a team by drafting lebron, knowing he has 000.0% of loyalty and jumps ship every 4 years? Stupid

Baller789
05-02-2022, 03:27 AM
Why would anyone start a team by drafting lebron, knowing he has 000.0% of loyalty and jumps ship every 4 years? Stupid

Simple, you don't.

You draft Duncan, Magic, Jordan and even Kobe ahead of him.