PDA

View Full Version : The Bulls Train of Terror Steamrolls Past the Nets

Full Court
12-04-2021, 11:21 PM
Another one bites the dust. Bulls are now half a game behind the Nets, and they have the highest point differential in the East.

TheCorporation
12-04-2021, 11:29 PM
We are seeing 1st hand what MJ would look like in the modern era. Not bad. DeMichael DeJordzdan.

theman93
12-04-2021, 11:33 PM
Likely the most underrated team in the NBA. Caruso and Ball are playing elite defense.

Proctor
12-05-2021, 12:36 AM
Harden continues to be absolute ****ing garbage. Wasn't a real player to begin with and is now just laughable with the difference in whistles. Send the POS to Shanghai.

RRR3
12-05-2021, 12:48 AM
Harden continues to be absolute ****ing garbage. Wasn't a real player to begin with and is now just laughable with the difference in whistles. Send the POS to Shanghai.
He’s actually still getting a ton of FTs considering the amount he shoots. He’s just not shooting as much. At the start of the year he was getting less FTs but he’s back to getting a ton now. He’s either declined or out of shape or still recovering from the hammy

Rick Bottom
12-07-2021, 10:28 AM
Likely the most underrated team in the NBA. Caruso and Ball are playing elite defense.

....you're joking, right? Did you seriously call the 21/22 Chicago freaking Bulls, AKA the only thing that anyone in the sports world is discussing right now, and the team that is leading the league in attendance/tickets sold in opposing arenas "underrated"....? LOL

brownmamba00
12-07-2021, 03:49 PM

Yeah he looks out of shape and chubby. Not the same Harden from back when they had GSW on the ropes with Houston. Even his beard be looking ugly these days.

Idk what they do with Kyrie but something needs to happen if they wanna salvage this team.

Axe
12-07-2021, 07:48 PM
I doubt op is really a bulls fan, hmm..

Full Court
12-07-2021, 11:10 PM
I doubt op is really a bulls fan, hmm..

Why do you say that? I've been a Bulls fan my entire life. Seriously.