PDA

View Full Version : Would duh Bulls have lost to the Sonics if GP was healthy for the entire series?

Johnny32
12-05-2021, 02:17 AM
jordan's stats in games 1-3 when gp wasn't his primary defender...31 ppg, 5 apg, on 46% shooting.
jordone's stats in games 4-6 when gp was his primary defender...23 ppg, 3 apg, on 36% chucking.

i say yes. what say you?

Hey Yo
12-05-2021, 02:28 AM
Rodman got multiple FMVP votes avg 7ppg

He was a pretty big "Fish" that Finals

SATAN
12-05-2021, 03:09 AM
What if the Sonics drafted 45 year old, 5 ft mutual fund CEO John Rogers:

https://theundefeated.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/JohnRogers.jpg?w=700

Chicago and more importantly MJ should thank their lucky stars. Could see John easily dropping 50 on MJ.

Johnny32
12-05-2021, 10:03 AM
What if the Sonics drafted 45 year old, 5 ft mutual fund CEO John Rogers:

https://theundefeated.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/JohnRogers.jpg?w=700

Chicago and more importantly MJ should thank their lucky stars. Could see John easily dropping 50 on MJ.

duh bulls probably get swept.

3ba11
12-05-2021, 11:51 AM
jordan's stats in games 1-3 when gp wasn't his primary defender...31 ppg, 5 apg, on 46% shooting.
jordone's stats in games 4-6 when gp was his primary defender...23 ppg, 3 apg, on 36% chucking.

i say yes. what say you?

Jordan would've figured out not to battle Payton and just shoot jumpers over him - this is what happened in the 93' ECF when Starks held Jordan down MORE than payton did, but Jordan figured out by Game 4 to just shoot over the smaller player..

He would've figured this out with Payton too and start going off by Game 3 or 4... Or he would've had a great Game 1 like he always does plus the Sonics were scared - this would make George Karl switch the assignment.. So it makes no difference in the end - the instant Jordan starts popping his jumper off on the smaller Payton, George karl would switch the assignment

97 bulls
12-05-2021, 11:56 AM

i say yes. what say you?
Don't forget, the Bulls had hurt players too. Pippen and Kukoc were hampered by injuries. Harper missed a few games as well. Nate McMillan of the Sonics was hurt and didn't play either.

If both teams are at full strength, the Bulls win in 5

Axe
12-05-2021, 07:40 PM
Duh

Johnny32
12-05-2021, 09:16 PM
Jordan would've figured out not to battle Payton and just shoot jumpers over him - this is what happened in the 93' ECF when Starks held Jordan down MORE than payton did, but Jordan figured out by Game 4 to just shoot over the smaller player..

He would've figured this out with Payton too and start going off by Game 3 or 4... Or he would've had a great Game 1 like he always does plus the Sonics were scared - this would make George Karl switch the assignment.. So it makes no difference in the end - the instant Jordan starts popping his jumper off on the smaller Payton, George karl would switch the assignment

based on what? he was terrible for 3 straight games vs him. he's going to magically fig it out because you grew up watching him?

Full Court
12-06-2021, 12:00 AM
Payton defended Jordan better than anyone I've ever seen. I would still have to pick the Bulls even if Payton was healthy. The Bulls were just a better team.