PDA

View Full Version : PG Garland SG Bronny James SF LeBron PF Mobley C Allen

Mask the Embiid
12-05-2021, 04:25 PM
:milton
I’m not saying but I’m just saying

Real Men Wear Green
12-05-2021, 07:06 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't assume James's son will be great? I'm not saying that he won't be great either just pointing out his dad is head and shoulders above his height. If junior is going to be a great player he's going to do it exclusively as a guard unlike his dad who could play any position. I admit I haven't seen a lot of highlights but what I have seen is a guy that could be a good enough athlete if he is working hard at his skills but not even close to his father's athleticism. It's a lot harder to predict a guard will be great than a 6'9 monster like his father was.

beasted
12-05-2021, 07:09 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't assume James's son will be great? I'm not saying that he won't be great either just pointing out his dad is head and shoulders above his height. If junior is going to be a great player he's going to do it exclusively as a guard unlike his dad who could play any position. I admit I haven't seen a lot of highlights but what I have seen is a guy that could be a good enough athlete if he is working hard at his skills but not even close to his father's athleticism. It's a lot harder to predict a guard will be great than a 6'9 monster like his father was.
Just the idea of him making it in the league is still a win for Sr. There have been plenty of other NBA sons who can't hack it.

I agree I do not see star potential, but if he's even a starter that's a huge success.

Real Men Wear Green
12-05-2021, 07:12 PM
Of course that's true. But I hear him being discussed as a future elite player. And that's where I just don't think it's a safe assumption.