PDA

View Full Version : First enes kanter and now kareem destroys lebron

Bronbron23
12-05-2021, 09:26 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nba.nbcsports.com/2021/12/05/kareem-abdul-jabbar-calls-out-lebron-for-big-balls-celebration-goats-dont-dance/amp/

Pretty embarrassing couple weeks for lebron. First he sucker punches a player. Then he gets called out by kanter. Then he fails miserably trying to be like mike and now kareem calls him out for acting like an ass.

It's a tough time to be a bron stan. Imagine how much in denial these guys must be in to continue to remain stans of bron :facepalm

RRR3
12-05-2021, 09:29 PM
LeBron hate thread number 172 for OP

Johnny32
12-05-2021, 09:31 PM
“Not many people are talking about Michael Jordan,” he said. “Michael Jordan hasn’t done anything, nothing, for the Black community in America besides just, you know, giving them money. I feel like we need to call out these athletes. At least LeBron James is going out there and being the voice of all those people who are oppressed in America.”

He continued, reiterating that he believes Jordan “has not done anything for the Black community because he cares too much about his shoe sales all over the world and America.”

LeREKT.

TheCorporation
12-05-2021, 09:38 PM
"BronBron23"

:lol :lol

Hey Yo
12-05-2021, 09:48 PM
OP didn't even watch the video.

The thread wouldn't have been made if he did.

Bronbron23
12-05-2021, 09:49 PM
“Not many people are talking about Michael Jordan,” he said. “Michael Jordan hasn’t done anything, nothing, for the Black community in America besides just, you know, giving them money. I feel like we need to call out these athletes. At least LeBron James is going out there and being the voice of all those people who are oppressed in America.”

He continued, reiterating that he believes Jordan “has not done anything for the Black community because he cares too much about his shoe sales all over the world and America.”

LeREKT.

Yeah dummy. Mj is trash when it comes to social issues. Who dosn't know this? At least he dosn't pretend to be. He just stays in his lane unlike bron who pretends to be educated on topics he clearly knows very little about.

Bronbron23
12-05-2021, 09:56 PM
OP didn't even watch the video.

The thread wouldn't have been made if he did.

Holy shit yall in denial. He literally says bron did a stupid childish dance and then says goats don't dance.

Johnny32
12-05-2021, 09:58 PM
Yeah dummy. Mj is trash when it comes to social issues. Who dosn't know this? At least he dosn't pretend to be. He just stays in his lane unlike bron who pretends to be educated on topics he clearly knows very little about.

"At least LeBron James is going out there and being the voice of all those people who are oppressed in America.” - your hero enes kanter

how dumb do you feel?

Bronbron23
12-05-2021, 10:04 PM
LeBron hate thread number 172 for OP

172 months without getting p*ssy for RRR3.

and no RRR3. handjobs from the Mexican tranny at the massage parlor don't count:roll:

Bronbron23
12-05-2021, 10:07 PM
"At least LeBron James is going out there and being the voice of all those people who are oppressed in America.” - your hero enes kanter

how dumb do you feel?

About what? You act like canter didn't call lebron out multiple times:facepalm

k0kakw0rld
12-05-2021, 10:18 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nba.nbcsports.com/2021/12/05/kareem-abdul-jabbar-calls-out-lebron-for-big-balls-celebration-goats-dont-dance/amp/

Pretty embarrassing couple weeks for lebron. First he sucker punches a player. Then he gets called out by kanter. Then he fails miserably trying to be like mike and now kareem calls him out for acting like an ass.

It's a tough time to be a bron stan. Imagine how much in denial these guys must be in to continue to remain stans of bron :facepalm

NOBODY CARES, WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN CRAPPY LIFE. YOU ARE SICK

KANTER SHOULD LEAVE THE LEAGUE. HE IS A HYPOCRITE PLAYING IN THE LEAGUE WHO CLEARLY IS F*CKING WITH CHINA.

GET THE FK OUTTA HERE PvSSY

k0kakw0rld
12-05-2021, 10:19 PM
Kareem you are my GOAT. However, you are a hypocrite for not keeping the same energy with Kobe. B--ch ass niqqa

Bronbron23
12-05-2021, 10:25 PM
NOBODY CARES, WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN CRAPPY LIFE. YOU ARE SICK

KANTER SHOULD LEAVE THE LEAGUE. HE IS A HYPOCRITE PLAYING IN THE LEAGUE WHO CLEARLY IS F*CKING WITH CHINA.

GET THE FK OUTTA HERE PvSSY

Damn all caps? Looks like you definitely care:oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
12-05-2021, 10:31 PM
Damn all caps? Looks like you definitely care:oldlol:

You are posting 24/7 about LeBron James. Your username is inspired by him. It seems like you care more about him than his own fans. Keep it up buddy!

SATAN
12-05-2021, 10:33 PM
How is it a dance?

More like a flex.

And why the hell would anyone not be allowed to dance anyway?

Didn't read the article or whatever it is btw.

HunterSThompson
12-05-2021, 10:34 PM
serious question. is this the first time Kareem watched lebron play basketball

hes literally danced on the court. on the sidelines. in the locker room. in tweets. on Instagram. in commercials. in movies.

hes been a goof his entire career

Johnny32
12-05-2021, 10:50 PM
i wonder what kareem thought about magic slipping isiah the tongue before games? is that professional?

Bronbron23
12-05-2021, 11:00 PM
You are posting 24/7 about LeBron James. Your username is inspired by him. It seems like you care more about him than his own fans. Keep it up buddy!

Just like messing with his stans. It's funny and easy as hell:oldlol:

RRR3
12-05-2021, 11:01 PM
Username: Bronbron23

:yaohappy:

Bronbron23
12-05-2021, 11:48 PM
Username: Bronbron23

:yaohappy:

Actual face: https://i.postimg.cc/1tkNZFX7/RRR3tard.png: :roll:

zeerghit
12-06-2021, 04:48 AM
Actual face: https://i.postimg.cc/1tkNZFX7/RRR3tard.png: :roll:

like seriously dude how old are you? like 12? u act like a moron mostly of the time..

sportjames23
12-06-2021, 07:05 AM

Damn, Cap. Don't do him like that. :oldlol:

Bronbron23
12-06-2021, 11:03 AM
like seriously dude how old are you? like 12? u act like a moron mostly of the time..

RRR3 is the biggest troll on this forum. He almost always starts the childish insults btw. I just respond back. It's crazy to me because if i looked like that dude and everyone knew what i looked like i wouldn't say shit to nobody.

So stfu kid. If you gonna look like this muthafuka and talk shit and troll any insult you get is your own dumbass fault.

P.s u must be his other account or his loser best friend or something because only another fakkit would defend this clown:facepalm

zeerghit
12-06-2021, 11:14 AM
RRR3 is the biggest troll on this forum. He almost always starts the childish insults btw. I just respond back. It's crazy to me because if i looked like that dude and everyone knew what i looked like i wouldn't say shit to nobody.

So stfu kid. If you gonna look like this muthafuka and talk shit and troll any insult you get is your own dumbass fault.

P.s u must be his other account or his loser best friend or something because only another fakkit would defend this clown:facepalm

i was right, u r fu*king 12

Bronbron23
12-06-2021, 11:45 AM
i was right, u r fu*king 12

I was right your definitely RRR3

FilmyCogTurner
12-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Kareem should worry about his own stupid son