PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Rittenhouse: "**** you Lebron!"

bison
12-07-2021, 06:41 PM
https://twitter.com/goodblackdude/status/1468284944296275968?s=20

:lebronamazed:

ANOTHER ONE. Is Lebron the most disrespected superstar of all time? Why do people feel so comfortable saying **** you to his face? No one would do that to Kobe. :confusedshrug:

AirBonner
12-07-2021, 06:44 PM
Plenty of people disrespected Kobe after he raped

Real Men Wear Green
12-07-2021, 07:08 PM
Rittenhouse didn't say anything to James face.

Johnny32
12-07-2021, 07:13 PM
he didn't say it to his face lol wtf.

FultzNationRISE
12-07-2021, 07:14 PM
Look, they are both iconic American heroes, and there's no need for us to jump in and take sides. Let these two big dick alphas handle it on their own.

FultzNationRISE
12-07-2021, 07:16 PM

:lebronamazed:

ANOTHER ONE. Is Lebron the most disrespected superstar of all time? Why do people feel so comfortable saying **** you to his face? No one would do that to Kobe. :confusedshrug:

That's because Kobe wouldnt be in that position, because Kobe wouldnt have the BALLS to publicly tweet a insult to a random teenager on his social instragram.

fsvr54
12-07-2021, 07:25 PM
Rittenhouse didn't say anything to James face.

Neither did Lebron to Rittenhouse's. Punk was defaming an innocent kid.

SATAN
12-07-2021, 07:25 PM

No one would do that to Kobe. :confusedshrug:

https://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,w_680/fl_lossy,pg_1,q_auto/cq7uodipdp0zx4bf3ctj.jpg

Shogon
12-07-2021, 07:34 PM
Kyle should probably keep his mouth shut and not be doing podcast type interviews where his lawyers haven't vetted exactly how any given interview is going to go.

Well, I mean, if he's trying to sue people for defamation anyways. Loose lips sink ships.

Bronbron23
12-07-2021, 08:25 PM

Neither did bron. He Slandered a kid on national tv instead. Real manly. Ruining kids lives and ratting on fans. Can't imagine being a lekaren stan right now:facepalm

Johnny32
12-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Neither did bron. He Slandered a kid on national tv instead. Real manly. Ruining kids lives and ratting on fans. Can't imagine being a lekaren stan right now:facepalm

hurrr, no one said he did, durrr

SATAN
12-07-2021, 09:01 PM
hurrr, no one said he did, durrr

:lol

FireDavidKahn
12-07-2021, 09:03 PM
Imagine caring what Rittenhouse has to say:roll:

Hey Yo
12-07-2021, 09:07 PM

What did LeBron say on TV?

Full Court
12-07-2021, 09:13 PM
Look, they are both iconic American heroes, and there's no need for us to jump in and take sides. Let these two big dick alphas handle it on their own.

I hate to admit it, but that actually made me laugh out loud.

Real Men Wear Green
12-07-2021, 10:01 PM
Neither did Lebron to Rittenhouse's. Punk was defaming an innocent kid.

No one claimed James said anything to Rittenhouse face.

Real Men Wear Green
12-07-2021, 10:04 PM

People knew about Rittenhouse's misadventure long before James said anything. In this case James' statement has most likely had no impact on his level of infamy.

90sgoat
12-08-2021, 12:30 AM

Please don't talk to me or my son every again.

TheGoatest
12-08-2021, 04:26 AM
"**** you Lebron!"

Well, he has about as much creativity with his insults as your ordinary, parents' basement-dwelling, fast-food industry working LeBron hater.

ThRRR3tardSatan
12-08-2021, 05:56 AM

Which is unfortunate, because I'd like to see Kyle pop a cap in him after he cheap shots Kyle in the face with an elbow like a coward.

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/08/NINTCHDBPICT000604252263-1.jpg

TheGoatest
12-08-2021, 06:22 AM
Which is unfortunate, because I'd like to see Kyle pop a cap in him after he cheap shots Kyle in the face with an elbow like a coward.

Calling for a player to get murdered. Just another day at InsideHoops.com
Them mods deserve a raise.

Baller789
12-08-2021, 06:30 AM
Plenty of people disrespected Kobe after he raped

It wasn't r@p3.

He just wanted to show how his mamba went in her cave.

ThRRR3tardSatan
12-08-2021, 06:43 AM

I posted a photo of a guy shot in the arm.

How is that murder?

ThRRR3tardSatan
12-08-2021, 06:46 AM

I don't want him to die. I want him to be dissected alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgQN0O52m78

kabacho
12-08-2021, 08:23 AM
kid's gonna get killed

getting_old
12-08-2021, 12:09 PM
KR, get off the media circus wagon and try to start rebuilding whatever you can of a normal existence... please....

Wally450
12-08-2021, 12:34 PM
Why are we making this kid a celebrity?

Real Men Wear Green
12-08-2021, 12:37 PM
KR, get off the media circus wagon and try to start rebuilding whatever you can of a normal existence... please....
Impossible. Ignoring the politics of it he might as well embrace and make money off it. He's irrevocably polarizing. I didn't bother reading the story but skimmed a headline about students at the school he wants to an attend wanting him banned. He will be surrounded by protesters and counterprotesters for the rest of his life. He can't be a nurse. Every liberal patient he treated would be set to tell him what a murdering piece of ___ they think he is. Since on the flip side can make millions off of all the people that think he's Rambo if I was him and had his politics I would hop on that gravy train.

getting_old
12-08-2021, 12:42 PM
Impossible. Ignoring the politics of it he might as well embrace and make money off it. He's irrevocably polarizing. I didn't bother reading the story but skimmed a headline about students at the school he wants to an attend wanting him banned. He will be surrounded by protesters and counterprotesters for the rest of his life. He can't be a nurse. Every liberal patient he treated would be set to tell him what a murdering piece of ___ they think he is. Since on the flip side can make millions off of all the people that think he's Rambo if I was him and had his politics I would hop on that gravy train.

yup, but wisdom sometimes finds a way

ArbitraryWater
12-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Haha, boss.

**** off LeChina

ArbitraryWater
12-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Why are we making this kid a celebrity?

He embodies everything America stands for?

Real Men Wear Green
12-08-2021, 03:49 PM
Avoidable shooting incidents by teenage boys?

ThRRR3tardSatan
12-08-2021, 04:07 PM

Pedophile should have stayed home. One of guys he killed raped like 5 boys that were 9 to 11 years old.

Other dude pulled a gun on him.

Other dude hit him with a skateboard.

Kyle won, deal with it.

Real Men Wear Green
12-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Pedophile should have stayed home. One of guys he killed raped like 5 boys that were 9 to 11 years old.

Other dude pulled a gun on him.

Other dude hit him with a skateboard.

Kyle won, deal with it.
I see...he's not Rambo, hes the Punisher. Ok.

Foster5k
12-08-2021, 04:43 PM
Kyle Rittenhouse is being used as a pawn to further certain agendas. Does he benefit from it? Probably, but at what cost? There's always a cost. He's lucky to be a free man and should try to stay out of the limelight for legal reasons, etc. He's also no hero. Who did he save? Who did he rescue? What war did he fight? He had a gun vs guys that didn't. Taking a life isn't something you relish or joke about. Hopefully, he can find a way to do positive things in his community.

bullettooth
12-08-2021, 04:55 PM

LOL! True but also embarrassing for americans.

Real Men Wear Green
12-08-2021, 05:16 PM
Kyle Rittenhouse is being used as a pawn to further certain agendas. Does he benefit from it? Probably, but at what cost? There's always a cost. He's lucky to be a free man and should try to stay out of the limelight for legal reasons, etc. He's also no hero. Who did he save? Who did he rescue? What war did he fight? He had a gun vs guys that didn't. Taking a life isn't something you relish or joke about. Hopefully, he can find a way to do positive things in his community.Trump could make him Secretary of Defense.

ArbitraryWater
12-08-2021, 05:24 PM

avoidable as in if men hadnt charged at him for no reason?

Kyle not going out there with a rifle was as avoidable as BLM and antifa lootering and rioting....

bullettooth
12-08-2021, 06:33 PM
avoidable as in if men hadnt charged at him for no reason?

Really? No reason at all? LOL

90sgoat
12-08-2021, 07:21 PM

The right to defend yourself from a mob of government supported communists.

Lebron23
12-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Who???

wagexslave
12-09-2021, 10:27 AM
Really? No reason at all? LOL

We had a whole trial and there was no evidence found at all that there was a legitimate reason for those piece of sh*t criminal thugs to attack him and chase him down for multiple blocks calling for an entire mob to jump him as he ran away for his life and evidence showed he tried his hardest to not shoot them until it was his last resort with him on his back about to probably get killed or at minimum beat half to death so bad he'd wish he was dead.

But then again, you clearly know that there was no evidence of reasoning for them to chase him down because you didn't list a reason yourself and had to resort to sarcastically laughing implying there was some obvious reason, but with no elaboration whatsoever as to what that reason was. It's simple, there was no reason. They should have simply let him go when he ran away and they'd still be alive. They were just thugs and pedophiles with criminal records who decided they wanted to chase down and attack a kid with a rifle, what a great idea! Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Spurs m8
12-09-2021, 10:53 PM
How many L's can one guy take in his career?lmfao

Full Court
12-09-2021, 11:41 PM
We had a whole trial and there was no evidence found at all that there was a legitimate reason for those piece of sh*t criminal thugs to attack him and chase him down for multiple blocks calling for an entire mob to jump him as he ran away for his life and evidence showed he tried his hardest to not shoot them until it was his last resort with him on his back about to probably get killed or at minimum beat half to death so bad he'd wish he was dead.

But then again, you clearly know that there was no evidence of reasoning for them to chase him down because you didn't list a reason yourself and had to resort to sarcastically laughing implying there was some obvious reason, but with no elaboration whatsoever as to what that reason was. It's simple, there was no reason. They should have simply let him go when he ran away and they'd still be alive. They were just thugs and pedophiles with criminal records who decided they wanted to chase down and attack a kid with a rifle, what a great idea! Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Spot on.