PDA

View Full Version : Jalen Rose divorces Molly Q

L8krH8tr
12-08-2021, 08:59 PM
never knew this clown cheated on her the night of the wedding wtf.

Shogon
12-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Jalen Rose told us who he is and he straight up told her who he is, on national television mind you, before they even got married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hufcjGC8ys4

Shogon
12-08-2021, 09:10 PM
Thread should be in OTC btw.

FultzNationRISE
12-08-2021, 09:10 PM
Who cares??

FultzNationRISE
12-08-2021, 09:11 PM
Jalen Rose told us who he is and he straight up told her who he is, on national television mind you, before they even got married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hufcjGC8ys4

He’s quoting Chris Rock there fyi.

Shogon
12-08-2021, 09:12 PM
He’s quoting Chris Rock there fyi.

And maybe so but it's clear that he believes in that line of thinking.

bison
12-08-2021, 09:56 PM

nasty ass niqqa. that's ****ed up.

1987_Lakers
12-08-2021, 10:31 PM

Where are u getting this?

CelticBaller
12-08-2021, 10:46 PM
her annoying ass probably always talked over him at home like in the show

Proctor
12-08-2021, 10:52 PM
her annoying ass probably always talked over him at home like in the show
I'm happy to hear anyone talking over that stupid ****.

The ESPN game crew of SAS, Rose, Greenberg and Wilbon is so laughably bad.

Kblaze8855
12-08-2021, 11:03 PM
And maybe so but it's clear that he believes in that line of thinking.

I used to think it would be near impossible to resist the temptation a lot of these guys face but over time? I don’t know if it would get to me much. The easier it became to attain women the less interested in it I became. You go from laying up with a cute girl asleep next to you thinking “If it wouldn’t be creepy behavior I’d take a pic for the archives” while she’s asleep to an equally or even more attractive one next to you later in life thinking “Did I really just give good dick to a ho who told me she hates books because her brain won’t remember what she read from chapter to chapter? This dumb bitch about to get clingy. Aren’t I too old for this?”.

Sex addictions aside doesn’t it get old for normal people? I’m missing old bitches I could talk to about my zany hypotheticals with or discuss what ancient cultures must have been thinking when they looked at the stars. I don’t miss a single bad bitch I ever had for her looks or body or performance. I miss the women who made me think and didn’t wanna show me every ****ing thing they find funny on Tik tok. It’s like….how many times do I have to hear that “I did my dance one time on tik tok and went viral with it!” or “I understood the assignment!” song in a day?

****ing and dealing with all those young groupies has to get old.

There comes a point you just want a cute face you like to see smiling attached to a person who can make a sweet potato pie and talk about something other than shopping and sex.

In the nba with the access they have I feel like you should grow out of it a lot sooner than us mortals do.

kawhileonard2
12-09-2021, 12:30 AM
Surprised by this, thought they would have lasted longer.

Foster5k
12-09-2021, 02:27 AM
Not surprised. The divorce rate in the U.S. is over 50% They didn't have kids so nothing really to keep them attached if things went south. Also I think Molly said she couldn't have kids or something of that nature? Either way, wish both the best.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-09-2021, 03:06 AM
She's hot and he's a f'n weirdo. Not surprised they didn't last.

Baller789
12-09-2021, 04:39 AM
She's hot and he's a f'n weirdo. Not surprised they didn't last.

Jalen could easily replace her with a younger, hotter woman.

I doubt Molly could "upgrade" due to her age.

RogueBorg
12-09-2021, 09:59 AM
Good for her, it's too bad ESPN didn't divorce themselves from the racist scumbag after he lied about what was said regarding Deandre Ayton.

fsvr54
12-09-2021, 03:10 PM
i used to think it would be near impossible to resist the temptation a lot of these guys face but over time? I don’t know if it would get to me much. The easier it became to attain women the less interested in it i became. You go from laying up with a cute girl asleep next to you thinking “if it wouldn’t be creepy behavior i’d take a pic for the archives” while she’s asleep to an equally or even more attractive one next to you later in life thinking “did i really just give good dick to a ho who told me she hates books because her brain won’t remember what she read from chapter to chapter? This dumb bitch about to get clingy. Aren’t i too old for this?”.

Sex addictions aside doesn’t it get old for normal people? I’m missing old bitches i could talk to about my zany hypotheticals with or discuss what ancient cultures must have been thinking when they looked at the stars. I don’t miss a single bad bitch i ever had for her looks or body or performance. I miss the women who made me think and didn’t wanna show me every ****ing thing they find funny on tik tok. It’s like….how many times do i have to hear that “i did my dance one time on tik tok and went viral with it!” or “i understood the assignment!” song in a day?

there comes a point you just want a cute face you like to see smiling attached to a person who can make a sweet potato pie and talk about something other than shopping and sex.

in the nba with the access they have i feel like you should grow out of it a lot sooner than us mortals do.

facts

DCL
12-09-2021, 04:35 PM
when people say she's hot, i don't know about that.

maybe there is supposed to be something visual there? but something is probably blocking my vision because i don't think molly is attractive at all.

whenever i see her, all i feel is b!tch, just please stfu.

her annoying factor completely overrides everything else.

CelticBaller
12-09-2021, 05:47 PM
I used to think it would be near impossible to resist the temptation a lot of these guys face but over time? I don’t know if it would get to me much. The easier it became to attain women the less interested in it I became. You go from laying up with a cute girl asleep next to you thinking “If it wouldn’t be creepy behavior I’d take a pic for the archives” while she’s asleep to an equally or even more attractive one next to you later in life thinking “Did I really just give good dick to a ho who told me she hates books because her brain won’t remember what she read from chapter to chapter? This dumb bitch about to get clingy. Aren’t I too old for this?”.

Sex addictions aside doesn’t it get old for normal people? I’m missing old bitches I could talk to about my zany hypotheticals with or discuss what ancient cultures must have been thinking when they looked at the stars. I don’t miss a single bad bitch I ever had for her looks or body or performance. I miss the women who made me think and didn’t wanna show me every ****ing thing they find funny on Tik tok. It’s like….how many times do I have to hear that “I did my dance one time on tik tok and went viral with it!” or “I understood the assignment!” song in a day?

There comes a point you just want a cute face you like to see smiling attached to a person who can make a sweet potato pie and talk about something other than shopping and sex.

In the nba with the access they have I feel like you should grow out of it a lot sooner than us mortals do.

with the right woman maybe, but molly just seems like an annoying brat. Who wants a woman like that home?

r0drig0lac
12-09-2021, 06:31 PM
Who cares??

/thread

Baller789
12-09-2021, 06:32 PM
with the right woman maybe, but molly just seems like an annoying brat. Who wants a woman like that home?

These ESPN girls are modern career women.
They wouldn't be wife material for the most part.

Gohan
12-09-2021, 07:06 PM
He should hook up with malika andrews

kawhileonard2
05-20-2022, 12:17 AM
I'm surprised she was with him. Maybe she will get with Stephen A.:oldlol:

BarberSchool
05-20-2022, 12:23 AM
I'm happy to hear anyone talking over that stupid ****.

The ESPN game crew of SAS, Rose, Greenberg and Wilbon is so laughably bad.
Wilbon cool.
Rose cool.
Greenberg is less interesting (and less athletic) than wallpaper paste.
Steven A. Smith deserves to be eaten alive by dogs. Twice.
And then another crippled dog comes by in a few days and eats the logs composed of the late Steven A, that the stronger dog shat out after digesting.

BarberSchool
05-20-2022, 12:34 AM
I’m missing old bitches I could talk to about my zany hypotheticals with or discuss what ancient cultures must have been thinking when they looked at the stars.I’m in my 30’s now and I still never get tired of smart AF, talkative & energetic AF 18-24 year olds who have old souls, and can hang hard af in any convo similar to the two you just mentioned. They generally come multiracial, alcohol-free, from good schools and smart parents, but with a healthy appetite for THC in its various forms, and hella appreciation and encyclopedic knowledge of music from before they were born.

If you don’t know what race(s) she is, and she can kick some native toungues/Pharcyde lyrics, or explain the artwork of a Led Zeppelin or Hendrix album, but she was born <25yrs ago and ain’t jaded yet ……. Ooh whee that sh!t never gets old.

BarberSchool
05-20-2022, 12:38 AM
And on topic, why Jalen married this aight brunette next to him in the video, AFTER she announced she had severe endometriosis ? Something else at play there.