PDA

View Full Version : Topics that bring the Kobe, Bran, and Curry Fam together

BigShotBob
12-10-2021, 02:51 AM
Holiday season is about unity so here are a list of topics that the Jordan, Kobe, Bran, and Curry fam can come together and discuss

1) Hating on James Harden

2) Trolling Xiao about Gobert

3) Ben Simmons

4) Trolling that one poster that thinks that Kawhi is better than all three of them

5) Laughing at Joel Embiid crying pic

6) Fat Zion

7) Fat Luka

That's all I got for now.

What other topics brings all of the fam together?

warriorfan
12-10-2021, 03:17 AM
Shitting on Wilt and Russell. It’s kinda low brow and I don’t necessarily agree with all of it but there was some good trolling back in the day

CavsFTW or Lazarus would make some insanely high effort wilt post and everyone would just spam https://chumley.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/12/25q817l.gif

Also making fun of Russell Westbrook.

bison
12-10-2021, 06:51 PM
https://chumley.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/12/25q817l.gif

man drops the defender, then splits the defense like a KNIFE. ended BOTH of those niqqas careers in one play :biggums:

if you were watching in 1959 and had no knowledge of basketball anytime after that year, your mind would have been blown by this move

ShawkFactory
12-10-2021, 06:54 PM

Thats a good one. I feel like everyone is pretty much on the same page there.

Full Court
12-10-2021, 06:54 PM
https://chumley.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/12/25q817l.gif

That guy's getting double teamed at half court? In today's soft defense league, he'd average 47 ppg.

bison
12-10-2021, 07:05 PM
That guy's getting double teamed at half court? In today's soft defense league, he'd average 47 ppg.

defender presses his forearm into cousy's back a couple times before cousy makes his move. if that were bron instead of cousy, bron would have flopped to the floor and cried to the ref in desperation.

ShawkFactory
12-10-2021, 07:11 PM
defender presses his forearm into cousy's back a couple times before cousy makes his move. if that were bron instead of cousy, bron would have flopped to the floor and cried to the ref in desperation.

The fvck are you watching?

Shogon
12-10-2021, 07:50 PM
At this point I'm fairly certain that nobody that isn't trolling their ass off considers anyone other than Curry as the best shooter ever, so there's that also.

BigShotBob
12-10-2021, 08:00 PM
Shitting on Wilt and Russell. It’s kinda low brow and I don’t necessarily agree with all of it but there was some good trolling back in the day

CavsFTW or Lazarus would make some insanely high effort wilt post and everyone would just spam https://chumley.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/12/25q817l.gif

Yea aside from that one Westbrook super-fan (that's also a Knicks fan) everyone is on the same page there.

Miss those Lazeruss days he'd love to say "Wilt's teammates were PUKING all over themselves" :roll:

GrayGoat
12-10-2021, 08:03 PM
Yea aside from that one Westbrook super-fan (that's also a Knicks fan) everyone is on the same page there.

Miss those Lazeruss days he'd love to say "Wilt's teammates were PUKING all over themselves" :roll:

That’s crazy because wilt lost to Bill in the finals like 5 times in a row by one field goal lolol

coastalmarker99
12-11-2021, 08:23 AM
That’s crazy because wilt lost to Bill in the finals like 5 times in a row by one field goal lolol

In Wilt's heartbreaking four-game seven losses against the Celtics dynasty which is by far the greatest dynasty in the history of American sports.

The Celtics won all of them by a combined nine points."

This means the Celtics won by an average margin of ~2.3 points within these game sevens.

To put that in perspective If they hadn't converted on basically any one or two possessions in all those games.

Wilt could easily be sitting on six rings and his entire legacy and the way we perceive him nowadays would be entirely different.

If Wilt, Kareem and Jordan were all sitting at six championships each I wonder how the GOAT debate would play out.