PDA

View Full Version : James Harden and Damian Lillard Declining HARD

HALLandOATES
12-10-2021, 10:12 PM
What is going on with these guys??!!! 25 games in and 20ppg on 40% for both of them???

They’re both what 31 and 32

Decline?

I’ve watched harden the past 3 games and he doesn’t even have flashes of his old self,he’s just slow and lethargic…

Full Court
12-10-2021, 10:14 PM
Players are allowed to play a little defense this year.

expansionera
12-10-2021, 10:14 PM
Dame playing injured, Harden playing fat and recovering from injury. Their best years are behind them, Harden will not win a title as a starter.

1987_Lakers
12-10-2021, 10:17 PM
For Harden I would say it's the defense, that's what it looked like earlier in the season, but in reality he is going to the FT line at the same rate he did last season with the Nets, but he looked much better last year, when I watch him play he just doesn't look as explosive as he once did. Some players just lose it faster than others.

GrayGoat
12-10-2021, 10:22 PM
The strip clubs in nyc are better than Houston

Spurs m8
12-10-2021, 10:51 PM
Lillard busy pouting

Harden has always sucked...just feasted on no D rules and fake fouls

SATAN
12-10-2021, 10:58 PM
Harden looks like he doesn't enjoy basketball very much despite being very good at it. Strange guy.

FKAri
12-10-2021, 11:14 PM
Harden looks like he doesn't enjoy basketball very much despite being very good at it. Strange guy.

He's in the wrong business. A scam artist talent like that is wasted playing basketball. Coulda been named along greats like P.T. Barnum. Instead, no one will be remembering him in 200 years.

FultzNationRISE
12-10-2021, 11:54 PM
Dame playing injured, Harden playing fat and recovering from injury. Their best years are behind them, Harden will not win a title as a starter.

I lol’d

Proctor
12-11-2021, 12:06 AM
Lillard quit on his team and Harden went from gimmick to garbage real fast. He's a complete liability and holding the Nets back from being an actual contender. Seeing this POS in a Nets uniform has done the unimaginable and actually made me somewhat respect Durant as a basketball player.

Dr. Lemon
12-11-2021, 02:45 AM
Lillard quit on his team and Harden went from gimmick to garbage real fast. He's a complete liability and holding the Nets back from being an actual contender. Seeing this POS in a Nets uniform has done the unimaginable and actually made me somewhat respect Durant as a basketball player.

You seem unnecessarily unhinged over a human being who doesn't know you exist.. Relax, take a deep breath.

outofstomach
12-11-2021, 03:41 AM
For Harden I would say it's the defense, that's what it looked like earlier in the season, but in reality he is going to the FT line at the same rate he did last season with the Nets, but he looked much better last year, when I watch him play he just doesn't look as explosive as he once did. Some players just lose it faster than others.it’s because of his injury lol. i feel like he’s a lot more timid to attack the basket, he’s never been so grievously injured like that before, i’d imagine it shook his confidence a bit

WhiteKyrie
12-11-2021, 03:42 AM
If you never respected Durant as a basketball player, regardless of his soft ass nature, you were never a basketball fan to begin with. Just a LeBeta Stan.

KD has always been respectable. Even if he’s soft like a wet flower. Since Kobe left, who when not old or injured was the only one as great or better than LeBron, KD was the only challenger to LeClown’s throne.

Real hoopers who play for buckets don’t drop off a cliff when refs swallow the whistle on gimmicks. They transcend.

You don’t like KD cause he did the same shit LeBron did to an even more cowardly level, yet kept LeLibtard from winning two more chips. That’s why you hate RRR3.

Proctor
12-11-2021, 03:44 AM
If you never respected Durant as a basketball player, regardless of his soft ass nature, you were never a basketball fan to begin with. Just a LeBeta Stan.

KD has always been respectable. Even if he’s soft like a wet flower. Since Kobe left, who when not old or injured was the only one as great or better than LeBron, was the only challenger to LeClown’s throne.

Real hoopers who play for buckets don’t drop off a cliff when refs swallow the whistle on gimmicks. They transcend.

You don’t like KD cause he did the same shit LeBron did to an even more cowardly level, yet kept LeLibtard from winning two more chips. That’s why you hate RRR3.
WTF are you on about, Coach? :lol:roll:

Good job managing to squeeze Lebron and RRR3 in there. What the hell? :oldlol:

RRR3
12-11-2021, 06:11 AM
WTF are you on about, Coach? :lol:roll:

Good job managing to squeeze Lebron and RRR3 in there. What the hell? :oldlol:
Poor guy having night terror about me and LeBron :oldlol:

Dr. Lemon
12-11-2021, 06:31 AM
Many are down on James Harden understandably, but there's some evidence from last night's contest that leads me to believe he could be turning the corner and getting closer to his expected level of play.

Time will tell.

ArbitraryWater
12-11-2021, 10:16 AM
Harden still had some nice buckets last night, but it looks like he lost a lot of his explosiveness / first step.

Kinda crazy how quick it happened.

Maybe he shouldn't have played those 3 games in the ECSF.

He's shooting 25% on 3's the last 13 games.

SouBeachTalents
12-11-2021, 10:31 AM

KD has always been respectable. Even if he’s soft like a wet flower. Since Kobe left, who when not old or injured was the only one as great or better than LeBron, KD was the only challenger to LeClown’s throne.

How deranged do you have to be to make a post like this in a thread about Harden & Lillard. This dude's like 40 years old too :lol