PDA

View Full Version : LeBronj James is averaging 26/7/6 in his 19th season

Lebron23
12-11-2021, 03:47 AM
https://www.si.com/.image/ar_1:1%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_aut o:good%2Cw_1200/MTgxNjE3MTA0Mzg0OTU5NzQ2/lebron-james-lakers.jpg

He is averaging more points than Prime Duncan and Prime Garnett.

WhiteKyrie
12-11-2021, 04:44 AM
His team is garbage with a lot of natural talent and former All Stars, HOFers, MVPs etc. He is apparently injury prone now. Missed lots of games. Has never played consistent defense. So, your point?

TheGoatest
12-11-2021, 07:36 AM
On 50% shooting. 2 steals and a block too.

:banana: :applause: :djparty :dancin :pimp:

John_Connor
12-11-2021, 07:51 AM
the Barry bonds of our time

odd he has a new bounce in his step the last few games after taking time off. wonder where he went

Johnny32
12-11-2021, 08:42 AM

odd he has a new bounce in his step the last few games after taking time off. wonder where he went

you weren't watching before the abdominal injury were you?

Johnny32
12-11-2021, 08:44 AM
https://youtu.be/UIE_N5enF2A?t=2

https://youtu.be/lGSKZx4Ah-0?t=201

John_Connor
12-11-2021, 09:07 AM
you weren't watching before the abdominal injury were you?

I was. he could barely move laterally. don't care if he could dunk with a running start

Johnny32
12-11-2021, 09:16 AM
I was. he could barely move laterally. don't care if he could dunk with a running start

lol you said a bounce in his step. he flew by an athletic 19 yr old rookie and did a reverse dunk.

ELITEpower23
His team is garbage with a lot of natural talent and former All Stars, HOFers, MVPs etc. He is apparently injury prone now. Missed lots of games. Has never played consistent defense. So, your point?

:mad: LEBRON!!! :mad:

expansionera
Greatest NBA player in history

ELITEpower23
12-11-2021, 09:18 AM
https://youtu.be/UIE_N5enF2A?t=2

https://youtu.be/lGSKZx4Ah-0?t=201

LeCaesar 19

:bowdown:

ELITEpower23
12-11-2021, 09:19 AM
Greatest NBA player in history

Without question

TheGoatest
12-11-2021, 09:22 AM

Let me get this straight:

-LeBron has 100+ days of rest during offseason where he could do anything, go anywhere with much less suspiciousness. Yet in the first games of the season, according to yourself, and I quote "he could barely move laterally"

Then misses a handful of games, and...

-In the time where those handful of games took place, where he was with the team on the sideline watching the Lakers' games with the likes of Kendrick Nunn and Trevor Ariza by the way, he used THAT time between those handful of games and NOT the 100+ days of the offseason in order to go somewhere you "wonder" about in order to gain "a new bounce in his step"?

I'm right about that, right? That's correct? That's your story?

https://cdn-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/1970/01/file_537497_eddiecabot.jpg

SouBeachTalents
12-11-2021, 09:29 AM

-LeBron has 100+ days of rest during offseason where he could do anything, go anywhere with much less suspiciousness. Yet in the first games of the season, according to yourself, and I quote "he could barely move laterally"

-In the time where those handful of games took place, where he was with the team on the sideline watching the Lakers' games with the likes of Kendrick Nunn and Trevor Ariza by the way, he used THAT time between those handful of games and NOT the 100+ days of the offseason in order to go somewhere you "wonder" about in order to gain "a new bounce in his step"?

https://cdn-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/1970/01/file_537497_eddiecabot.jpg
He swears on his mothers eternal soul that's what happened

ELITEpower23
12-11-2021, 09:35 AM

The man you just killed was just released from prison. He got caught at a company warehouse full of hot items. He could've f***in' walked. All he had to do was say LeGodfather's, but he didn't; he kept his f***ing mouth shut. And did his f***in' time, and he did it like a man. He did four years for us. So, Mr. Orange, you're tellin' me this very good friend of mine, who did four years for LeGodfather, who in four years never made a deal, no matter what they dangled in front of him, you're telling me that now that this man is free, and we're making good on our commitment to him, he's just gonna decide, out of the f***ing blue, TO RIP US OFF?!

Beautiful scene

FireDavidKahn
12-11-2021, 09:38 AM
Now if you add up the total amount of regular season games + play off games + minutes it is even more impressive.

FireDavidKahn
12-11-2021, 09:39 AM

That isn't how steroids work

beasted
12-11-2021, 09:44 AM
But it is how blood doping and other things works.

FireDavidKahn
12-11-2021, 10:36 AM

No. You don't literally regain athleticism you had 10+ years ago in only a few days.

John_Connor
12-11-2021, 10:46 AM
lol you said a bounce in his step. he flew by an athletic 19 yr old rookie and did a reverse dunk.

do you know what the word lateral means

John_Connor
12-11-2021, 10:47 AM

there's muscle roids. healing roids. recovery roids. stamina roids. HGH. all kinds of shit. its stupid to just pass off a year 19 guy suddenly playing as well as ever as anything but performance enhancing drug related

1987_Lakers
12-11-2021, 10:49 AM

:oldlol:

Johnny32
12-11-2021, 10:55 AM
do you know what the word lateral means

that isn't what you originally typed. you're desperately backtracking when your bs gets called out...again.

John_Connor
12-11-2021, 11:29 AM
that isn't what you originally typed. you're desperately backtracking when your bs gets called out...again.

Johnny32
12-11-2021, 11:29 AM

hurrr

John_Connor
12-11-2021, 11:31 AM
hurrr

I've been talking about his lateral movement all year. not my fault you just now decided to start posting here again

Johnny32
12-11-2021, 11:34 AM
I've been talking about his lateral movement all year. not my fault you just now decided to start posting here again

lol k

AirBonner
12-11-2021, 11:34 AM

37 years old.

John_Connor
12-11-2021, 12:10 PM
37 years old.

exactly. so why is he suddenly moving like a 20 year old

1987_Lakers
12-11-2021, 12:13 PM

Cause he's the GOAT.

Johnny32
12-11-2021, 12:21 PM

this isn't something new. lebron was 4th in nba.com's dpoy ladder before he hurt his ankle last yr. he was a lock for an all def team. he was also all over the court defensively in 2020...especially the bubble when he had a better defensive rating that ad in the playoffs. he had groin and abdominal issues earlier this season and now he's slowly getting back to where he was the two previous seasons.

beasted
12-11-2021, 12:23 PM
No. You don't literally regain athleticism you had 10+ years ago in only a few days.
I don't think you understand how aging and the body works. LeBron has always been an athletic freak.

But multiple players have said they could still play like a superstar if the games only lasted a few minutes, but past that the fatigue is the problem. The recovery time between games is the problem. Blood doping and microdosing testosterone alone would make a guy who should only be playing a few minutes last much longer.

40 yr old Vince Carter could still dunk at a high level. He said it was the landing and the fatigue over a game which was the issue.

I'm not even saying LeBron is surely using PEDs or doping just saying that it's definitely possible.

Bronbron23
12-11-2021, 12:31 PM
https://www.si.com/.image/ar_1:1%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_aut o:good%2Cw_1200/MTgxNjE3MTA0Mzg0OTU5NzQ2/lebron-james-lakers.jpg

He is averaging more points than Prime Duncan and Prime Garnett.

Who cares he's a significantly better scorer than those guys are. It be mj stans freaking out how mj as a 35 year old averaged more than bron in his prime. It ain't no thang baby.

John_Connor
12-11-2021, 12:35 PM
this isn't something new. lebron was 4th in nba.com's dpoy ladder before he hurt his ankle last yr. he was a lock for an all def team. he was also all over the court defensively in 2020...especially the bubble when he had a better defensive rating that ad in the playoffs. he had groin and abdominal issues earlier this season and now he's slowly getting back to where he was the two previous seasons.

dude. lebron was linked to a Miami steroid clinic in 2013. then went back to that same clinic in 2015 after a poor start.

hes been slowing down then suddenly regaining 100% of his athleticism for almost a decade now

he even admitted to spending millions on his body each year. he's built like a wwe wrestler. he has a bio chemist on his pay roll. enough already

Johnny32
12-11-2021, 12:40 PM
dude. lebron was linked to a Miami steroid clinic in 2013. then went back to that same clinic in 2015 after a poor start.

hes been slowing down then suddenly regaining 100% of his athleticism for almost a decade now

he even admitted to spending millions on his body each year. he's built like a wwe wrestler. he has a bio chemist on his pay roll. enough already

a "rumor" that was never validated by anyone.

John_Connor
12-11-2021, 12:43 PM
a "rumor" that was never validated by anyone.

this is like a michael Jackson fan saying he never licked a 10 year old boys anus

this isn't really open for debate

Johnny32
12-11-2021, 12:46 PM
this is like a michael Jackson fan saying he never licked a 10 year old boys anus

this isn't really open for debate

if you really think lebron's going to send his world wide known best friend rich paul to pick up roids for him and even have his LJ initials on the package you're gullible as fk lol.

PP34Deuce
12-11-2021, 12:54 PM
Reading too much into this. Lebron plays himself into shape. The lakers are .500 and have a tough schedule so you will see him take the regular season serious as he knows this team needs a 5 6 game win streak for confidence and seeding. Once they get to that point u will see his effort slowly wane again and try to do cruise control.

Hey Yo
12-11-2021, 01:51 PM

Yes, in Gernany it certainly does.

Ask Connor

3ba11
12-11-2021, 02:10 PM
26/7/6 in today's era = 20/4/4 in the 90's

SouBeachTalents
12-11-2021, 02:17 PM
26/7/6 in today's era = 20/4/4 in the 90's
Not this year. I know you don't watch the games, but the league is much less offensive friendly this season, hence some guys who were putting up monster production like Harden & Dame really struggling this year.

3ba11
12-11-2021, 02:19 PM
Not this year. I know you don't watch the games, but the league is much less offensive friendly this season, hence some guys who were putting up monster production like Harden & Dame really struggling this year.

League ORTG is 109 - that's higher than any year of Jordan's career..... so you're wrong... as usual

just because they are letting guys score like they were the last few years doesn't mean it isn't still much easier to score than any year of Jordan's career

John_Connor
12-11-2021, 02:21 PM
if you really think lebron's going to send his world wide known best friend rich paul to pick up roids for him and even have his LJ initials on the package you're gullible as fk lol.

nobody really knew who rich Paul was in 2013.. Klutch sports only started in 2012 and that steroid clinic thing probly happened in 2012 and was only found out in 2013

timing lines up https://i.ibb.co/zVhmsZ3/Screenshot-20211211-132232-Gallery.jpg

AirBonner
12-11-2021, 02:22 PM
League ORTG is 109 - that's higher than any year of Jordan's career..... so you're wrong... as usual

just because they are letting guys score like they were the last few years doesn't mean it isn't still much easier to score than any year of Jordan's career

MJ took more shots to score 25+ppg. LeBron is more efficient

AirBonner
12-11-2021, 02:23 PM
nobody really knew who rich Paul was in 2013.. Klutch sports only started in 2012 and that steroid clinic thing probly happened in 2012 and was only found out in 2013

Nice alt account bro

3ba11
12-11-2021, 02:31 PM

Lebron never faced max defensive attention/burden like Jordan because Lebron always had equal-scoring partners to attract equal defensive attention when he won Finals, and Lebron can't shoot well at high volume like Jordan either.

So you can't compare their shooting efficiency for those 2 reasons (1. Lebron never faced max defensive attention/never carried the biggest burden and 2. can't shoot well at high volume because his jumper sucks).

Ultimately, any period without facing maximum defensive attention is inflated stats compared to Jordan, who faced max defensive attention for his entire career by always carrying the scoring load.

And shooting efficiency falls under the umbrella of efficiency per possession, where Jordan's was higher.

AirBonner
12-11-2021, 02:35 PM
Lebron never faced max defensive attention/burden like Jordan because Lebron always had equal-scoring partners to attract equal defensive attention when he won Finals, and Lebron can't shoot well at high volume like Jordan either.

So you can't compare their shooting efficiency for those 2 reasons (1. Lebron never faced max defensive attention/never carried the biggest burden and 2. can't shoot well at high volume because his jumper sucks).

Ultimately, any period without facing maximum defensive attention is inflated stats compared to Jordan, who faced max defensive attention for his entire career by always carrying the scoring load.

And shooting efficiency falls under the umbrella of efficiency per possession, where Jordan's was higher.

19th season LeBron is as efficient as prime MJ

TheGoatest
12-11-2021, 02:36 PM

Not to mention that LeBron is taking 7.9 3 point attempts per game and still shooting 50% overall, whereas Jordan had:

1.5 3pa in 1997-98 and shot .465
0.9 3pa in 2001-02 and shot .416
0.7 3pa in 2002-03 and shot .445

3ba11
12-11-2021, 02:39 PM
19th season LeBron is as efficient as prime MJ

Lebron has no burden - he has equal-scoring partners to attract equal defensive attention, yet Jordan's efficiency is still much higher than Lebron's

Lebron has lower efficiency than Jordan because Jordan's efficiency per possession is higher... You can act retarded like you don't understand what I'm saying, but Jordan's efficiency was higher than Lebron's..

1987_Lakers
12-11-2021, 02:42 PM
Lebron has no burden - he has equal-scoring partners to attract equal defensive attention, yet Jordan's efficiency is still much higher than Lebron's

Lebron has lower efficiency than Jordan because Jordan's efficiency per possession is higher... You can act retarded like you don't understand what I'm saying, but Jordan's efficiency was higher than Lebron's..

Maybe earlier in MJ's career, sure. But by the time both players were in their 30's LeBron shits on MJ in terms of efficiency. At age 35 LeBron was shooting 59% in the Finals while dishing out high assists, while MJ was strictly a one dimensional scorer who shot around 43%. LOL

AirBonner
12-11-2021, 02:43 PM

LeBron has to carry the lakers

3ba11
12-11-2021, 02:47 PM
LeBron has to carry the lakers

Lebron doesn't carry the scoring load, so he literally DOESN'T have to carry anything

He has equal-scoring partners to attract equal defensive attention, so he doesn't carry the burden of facing maximum defensive attention like Jordan..

Lebron never defeated max defensive attention because he can't - he lacks the jumpshooting skill needed to win with high scoring (ball-dominant high scoring doesn't win)

AirBonner
12-11-2021, 02:50 PM
Lebron doesn't carry the scoring load, so he literally DOESN'T have to carry anything

He has equal-scoring partners to attract equal defensive attention, so he doesn't carry the burden of facing maximum defensive attention like Jordan..

Lebron never defeated max defensive attention because he can't - he lacks the jumpshooting skill needed to win with high scoring (ball-dominant high scoring doesn't win)

LeBron has to carry all facets of the game. LeBron is making you think THT is better than Pippen.

1987_Lakers
12-11-2021, 02:51 PM

Easier to give someone max attention to a player who averages 4 apg compared to a guy who can pick you apart and end up with 12 assists.

3ba11
12-11-2021, 02:58 PM
Easier to give someone max attention to a player who averages 4 apg compared to a guy who can pick you apart and end up with 12 assists.

Lebron isn't skilled enough to kill a team on his own, so he wins LESS because he must rely on LESSER teammates..

Who passes to lesser teammates if they're capable of killing a team on their own?... No one.. that's who..

And Jordan had futuristic point guard skill by being a 30/10/10 point guard 30 years before Luka, Lebron and Westbrook - but ball-domination is a losing strategy, so he opted to play a superior way (assassin scorer/closer via elite jumpshooting skill, which fit with everyone and allowed the best strategy of ball movement for the highest team ceilings)

Baller789
12-11-2021, 03:00 PM

So youre basically saying Shaq is easier to guard than John Stockton?

kawhileonard2
12-12-2021, 01:53 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?489748-When-KD-and-Lebron-go-head-to-head
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459570

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495113-Vassilis-Spanoulis-Giannis-Antetokounmpo-s-And-Luka-Doncic-s-Idol-Retired
https://www.espn.com/olympics/wbc2006/news/story?id=2568543

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495940-Lebron-with-Shaq-2nd-round-exit-Giannis-with-Middleton-a-Title

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?495955-Giannis-just-blasted-those-who-join-super-teams-in-post-conference-interview

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493982-Devin-Booker-Vs-Lebron-James-who-is-better-currently

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496095-Devin-Booker-put-up-47-his-playoff-career-high-on-Lebron

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496253-Lebron-won-2-bronze-medals-for-the-United-States-of-America-How

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496256-Lebron-with-Tim-Duncan-Bronze-Medal-in-Olympics-Vince-with-KG-Gold-Medal

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496255-Lebron-with-Carlos-Boozer-No-Playoffs-Deron-Williams-with-Carlos-Boozer-WCF

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496549-Lebron-stacking-the-deck-in-2022-because-he-is-afraid-of-Devin-Booker

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?492941-1-Title-in-11-Years-for-the-Franchise-that-you-originally-played-for

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?496831-times-when-each-top-10-player-all-time-Lost-when-they-were-expected-to-win

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?486706-Rob-Parker-LeBron-is-the-FFOAT

Record against teams with an SRS of 5.0 or higher.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?497187-Record-against-teams-with-an-SRS-of-5-0-or-higher

Not 3, not 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or Playoff Mode Activated or A Storm is Coming
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?494319-Not-3-not-4-5-6-7-8-or-Playoff-Mode-Activated-or-A-Storm-is-Coming/page2

Playoff Mode: ACTIVATED
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?473762-Playoff-Mode-ACTIVATED

Lowest Scoring Supporting Cast Overall Playoffs
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?463869-Lowest-Scoring-Supporting-Cast-Overall-Playoffs/page3

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499837-Greatest-floor-raise-of-all-time/page2
Lebron played with Shaq who won league mvp and 3 finals mvp's and lost in round 2. Lebron played with Peak Duncan who had won 2 league mvp's and 3 finals mvp's and won bronze medal. Lebron played with Peak Wade who won finals mvp and got outplayed by Jason Terry. Lebron played with Derrick Rose who won mvp under age 30 which was the same as Kevin Durant who won mvp under 30 while both were on Golden State and Cleveland. Lebron played with mulitple PER leaders as well and now Russell Westbrook a league mvp winner and more triple doubles than Oscar Robertson. Yet despite all of that Lebron lost with all of them.

Jarrett Allen vs Gobert and Jarrett Allen vs Lebron
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499786-Jarrett-Allen-vs-Gobert-and-Jarrett-Allen-vs-Lebron

Spurs m8
12-12-2021, 03:12 AM

This