PDA

View Full Version : do you think the nba will just allow players to play with covid eventually?

Im so nba'd out
12-14-2021, 07:32 PM
Rememer the flu game....they had no cares of any other player on that court and allowed jordan to play...the flu kills too...so does hiv. There is clearly a bug going around the NBA (non covid) and they allow these players to play with that...why? Its knocking out athletes in peak physical shape for weeks(claxson from the nets).Yet, they let them play with this bug/be around teammates and dont quarantine them.

How many more years do you think it will be until they just allow people to play with covid? Cause i know its gonna happen

k0kakw0rld
12-14-2021, 07:35 PM
Rememer the flu game....they had no cares of any other player on that court and allowed jordan to play...the flu kills too...so does hiv.

How many more years do you think it will be until they allow people to play with covid?
Shut the fk up fkin idiot. Why these type of posts are even allowed? Are you educated? Because it does not look like it.

Im so nba'd out
12-14-2021, 07:37 PM
Shut the fk up fkin idiot. Why these type of posts are even allowed? Are you educated? Because it does not look like it.

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53cb170ce4b0b8f450d0ca4d/t/573cacda8259b54a644f23b0/1463594294852/?format=1500w

i apologize if i offended you kockworld didn't expect to get this type of response.

I just dont get how long they pick and choose what they will allow with the virus. They allow 10's of thousands of people in the arena which is a super spreader yet they dont seem to care about that at all.... They allow other bugs to go around the league yet they dont care at all.

k0kakw0rld
12-14-2021, 07:40 PM
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53cb170ce4b0b8f450d0ca4d/t/573cacda8259b54a644f23b0/1463594294852/?format=1500w

i apologize if i offended you kockworld didn't expect to get this type of response.
Get the fk outta here man. Always posting stupid sh*t, misinforming people fooling yourself into thinking you are a smart man. b-tch ass niqqa

bison
12-14-2021, 07:43 PM
They are trying to kill the league with this f*ckin nonsense.

Kblaze8855
12-14-2021, 07:44 PM
https://youtu.be/SqkebTOs2us

Im so nba'd out
12-14-2021, 07:45 PM
Get the fk outta here man. Always posting stupid sh*t, misinforming people fooling yourself into thinking you are a smart man. b-tch ass niqqa

misinforming how? im asking wtf is going on why dont they take other things as serious as they take covid...and why are fans allowed in the arenas if they truly care?

its money nvm...just thought about it...they care to a point.

mods.....lock er down

warriorfan
12-14-2021, 07:46 PM
Is this fantasy basketball related?

Im so nba'd out
12-14-2021, 07:47 PM
Is this fantasy basketball related?

No, i dont have james harden on my team...but that did spark this thread

warriorfan
12-14-2021, 07:51 PM
Ah. Yeah I felt the same way earlier, got 3 guys with Covid on my fantasy football right now. :lol

Axe
12-14-2021, 07:51 PM
Pfizer sucks

k0kakw0rld
12-14-2021, 08:10 PM
misinforming how? im asking wtf is going on why dont they take other things as serious as they take covid...and why are fans allowed in the arenas if they truly care?

its money nvm...just thought about it...they care to a point.

mods.....lock er down
Fans are fully vaccinated.

k0kakw0rld
12-14-2021, 08:11 PM
Pfizer sucks

I took that sh!t already. I did not feel sh!t. Not looking forward into taking the second dose. That's what I need to do if I don't get stuck in one place. Traveling is a must.

Axe
12-14-2021, 08:13 PM
I took that sh!t already. I did not feel sh!t. Not looking forward into taking the second dose. That's what I need to do if I don't get stuck in one place. Traveling is a must.
Wtf you're going to need booster shots each year then bud lol

AirBonner
12-14-2021, 08:15 PM
Yes they will allow it when they start losing money

Im so nba'd out
12-14-2021, 08:23 PM

What does that mean? Its still a super spreader event. I know im not crazy.... but like i said i figured it out...they care to a point...money. So if players being out starts hurting their bottom line, they will allow them to play. I get it now. Its all posturing to appear like they care

i answered my own question. mods you can dispose of this thread now....lock...er...down

Full Court
12-14-2021, 08:31 PM

Are there really still people out there who think that the vaccine stops the spread of COVID?

Johnny32
12-14-2021, 08:59 PM
they should just stop testing. this new strain taking over is way less severe but way more contagious.

theman93
12-14-2021, 09:03 PM

When do you think you’ll take the 4th dose?

SATAN
12-14-2021, 09:05 PM
theman93 is scared of needles.

theman93
12-14-2021, 09:07 PM
theman93 is scared of needles.

:kobe: I fear nothing

Baller789
12-14-2021, 09:23 PM
Are there really still people out there who think that the vaccine stops the spread of COVID?

All vaccines don't mean you wont get infected. That's not what they are meant for.

Axe
12-14-2021, 09:36 PM
:kobe: I fear nothing
Haha poor coach

insight
12-14-2021, 09:47 PM
This topic is further proof American is in deep decline. It's sad to see America with 1/5 th of the worlds covid deaths and only represent 4% of the world population.

Full Court
12-14-2021, 09:49 PM
All vaccines don't mean you wont get infected. That's not what they are meant for.

Yes, that's actually what vaccines are for. You get the polio vaccine so you don't get infected by polio. You get the tetanus vaccine so you don't get infected by tetanus. And I could go on and on. It wasn't until the COVID vaccine that this silly narrative came out that vaccines aren't meant for preventing the disease. And even then, that narrative only came out after it was apparent that they weren't working to prevent anything.

Bronbron23
12-14-2021, 09:56 PM
Rememer the flu game....they had no cares of any other player on that court and allowed jordan to play...the flu kills too...so does hiv. There is clearly a bug going around the NBA (non covid) and they allow these players to play with that...why? Its knocking out athletes in peak physical shape for weeks(claxson from the nets).Yet, they let them play with this bug/be around teammates and dont quarantine them.

How many more years do you think it will be until they just allow people to play with covid? Cause i know its gonna happen

They should but i doubt it. The government cdc and media has everyone scared shitless

Baller789
12-14-2021, 10:22 PM
Yes, that's actually what vaccines are for. You get the polio vaccine so you don't get infected by polio. You get the tetanus vaccine so you don't get infected by tetanus. And I could go on and on. It wasn't until the COVID vaccine that this silly narrative came out that vaccines aren't meant for preventing the disease. And even then, that narrative only came out after it was apparent that they weren't working to prevent anything.

I stand partially corrected. No vaccine is 100% though. Not even the two you mentioned.

Those older vaccines have already gone decades of refining and testing and have reached the herd immunity level.

It's kind of unfair to compare them to COVID vaccines.

Axe
12-14-2021, 10:23 PM
I stand partially corrected. No vaccine is 100% though. Not even the two you mentioned.

Those older vaccines have already gone decades of refining and testing and have reached the herd immunity level.

The covid vaccines may not work for aids/hiv survivors like you. :(

Gudo
12-14-2021, 10:26 PM

Im not an expert and could be wrong, but my understanding with vaccines is that you still get infected but your body has already built up the adaptive immune system so that it can easily fight off the infection that your barely see it manifest in some cases.

Baller789
12-14-2021, 10:26 PM
The covid vaccines may not work for aids/hiv survivors like you. :(
Does it work for your dementia and psychosis tho?

k0kakw0rld
12-14-2021, 10:28 PM
What does that mean? Its still a super spreader event. I know im not crazy.... but like i said i figured it out...they care to a point...money. So if players being out starts hurting their bottom line, they will allow them to play. I get it now. Its all posturing to appear like they care

i answered my own question. mods you can dispose of this thread now....lock...er...down

If you were running a business you wouldn't be typing all this nonsense. you don't so I understand.

Full Court
12-14-2021, 11:01 PM

Correct. No vaccine is 100% effective. However, never before did anyone try to push a vaccine that doesn't stop the infection and spread of a disease. And yet it's being made mandatory all over the place.

Full Court
12-14-2021, 11:05 PM
Im not an expert and could be wrong, but my understanding with vaccines is that you still get infected but your body has already built up the adaptive immune system so that it can easily fight off the infection that your barely see it manifest in some cases.

The purpose of a vaccine is to provide immunity. When you're immune to a viris, it is unable to gain a hold in your system, meaning you don't actually get infected. Infection occurs when your body does not successfully fight it off, in which case you can spread it if it's contagious.

In the case of the COVID vaccine, it prevents neither infection nor spread. That's pretty clear. But the so-called "experts" keep moving the goal post and keep pushing it just as hard.

Axe
12-14-2021, 11:17 PM
Does it work for your dementia and psychosis tho?
Idk bub. It's you who have them too, not me.

insight
12-14-2021, 11:40 PM
No, actually vaccines were first used in America to prevent death. An african slave shared the medical practice of innoculation with his master to help save people from small pox. Vaccines introduce your bodies immune system to a new disease so it's better prepared to fight it when the body sees it again.

insight
12-14-2021, 11:42 PM
The purpose of a vaccine is to provide immunity. When you're immune to a viris, it is unable to gain a hold in your system, meaning you don't actually get infected. Infection occurs when your body does not successfully fight it off, in which case you can spread it if it's contagious.

In the case of the COVID vaccine, it prevents neither infection nor spread. That's pretty clear. But the so-called "experts" keep moving the goal post and keep pushing it just as hard.

This is false. A vaccine is a substance that creates an immune response in the body.

SATAN
12-15-2021, 12:13 AM
Correct. No vaccine is 100% effective. However, never before did anyone try to push a vaccine that doesn't stop the infection and spread of a disease. And yet it's being made mandatory all over the place.

:facepalm

Baller789
12-15-2021, 12:23 AM
Idk bub. It's you who have them too, not me.

Riiiiiggghhhttt....

*Poor Axe with his dementia*

Baller789
12-15-2021, 12:28 AM

Well the vaccine has been shown to be effective in reducing the symptoms and preventing severe cases so far.

I can understand why they are pushing it. If you are the boss of the company and has setup a company outing... There is always this one dude who has all the excuses not to attend. Lol

Axe
12-15-2021, 01:39 AM
Riiiiiggghhhttt....

*Poor Axe with his dementia*
I don't. But it seems you have autism too.

Baller789
12-15-2021, 06:19 AM
I don't. But it seems you have autism too.

Suuuuurrrreeee!

*Wink2*

Full Court
12-15-2021, 08:03 AM
This is false. A vaccine is a substance that creates an immune response in the body.

Sorry, but you're wrong. You probably saw on the news how dictionaries have now changed the definition of "vaccine." But the definition of "vaccine" prior to the COVID shot was, according to Webster's dictionary, "A preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease."

The purpose of a vaccine was ALWAYS to give someone immunity. Until the COVID vaccine. Now they've changed the very definition.

insight
12-15-2021, 09:23 AM
Sorry, but you're wrong. You probably saw on the news how dictionaries have now changed the definition of "vaccine." But the definition of "vaccine" prior to the COVID shot was, according to Webster's dictionary, "A preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease."

The purpose of a vaccine was ALWAYS to give someone immunity. Until the COVID vaccine. Now they've changed the very definition.
You have no clue what you are talking about.
Did you not read what I said about the origins of vaccines. It was a practice used in AFRICA of rubbing the puss of infected people onto uninfected people to lessen the symptoms of desease. In fact small pox had been around for a long times but in the late 1700s a very deadly strain came to Boston which prompted them to try using the vaccine technique.
America has been blessed not to deal with deadly outbreaks like Ebola and H1N1 so they are arrogant and ignorant and make a big deal out of things that have been done for centuries.

RogueBorg
12-15-2021, 10:22 AM
800k deaths in the US from Covid divided by 330 million Americans = 0.002424 chance of dying. That's 2/10ths of 1%. That's the math. If you're young and healthy you have an even lower chance of dying from Covid.

Tell me critical thinkers, have you heard of any NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL players dying from Covid?

Jasper
12-15-2021, 11:53 AM
I am wondering with all these missed players if Silver will possibly cancel the season.

NBA were the most efficient on protocol related ,,, now I wonder.

insight
12-15-2021, 11:54 AM
800k deaths in the US from Covid divided by 330 million Americans = 0.002424 chance of dying. That's 2/10ths of 1%. That's the math. If you're young and healthy you have an even lower chance of dying from Covid.

Tell me critical thinkers, have you heard of any NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL players dying from Covid?
You are a simpleton. The true risk of Covid exceeds the raw numbers. When you have a disease or virus that is out of control it overhelms the entire health system. When hospital beds are full of covid patients, other health emergencies from things like car accidents, heart attacks, appendicitis etc are impacted and people die due to lack of timely treatment.
In addition, the MATH CHANGES, because viruses mutate, each variant has different charatistics, when you allow virus to circulate unnchecked, you are increasing the chances of more deadly strains, and strains that are resistent against our current treatments.

Are you telling people Cancer is not a big deal? Are you telling people murder is not a big deal? Are you telling people not to wear seatbelts because the risk of dying in a car accicent is much lower than Covid?

RogueBorg
12-15-2021, 02:47 PM
You are a simpleton. The true risk of Covid exceeds the raw numbers. When you have a disease or virus that is out of control it overhelms the entire health system. When hospital beds are full of covid patients, other health emergencies from things like car accidents, heart attacks, appendicitis etc are impacted and people die due to lack of timely treatment.
In addition, the MATH CHANGES, because viruses mutate, each variant has different charatistics, when you allow virus to circulate unnchecked, you are increasing the chances of more deadly strains, and strains that are resistent against our current treatments.

Are you telling people Cancer is not a big deal? Are you telling people murder is not a big deal? Are you telling people not to wear seatbelts because the risk of dying in a car accicent is much lower than Covid?

I don't know how to break this to you but the vaccine does not prevent the spread of the virus. Look at all the players entering into the NBA's health and safety protocols. The Bulls are cancelling games because 10 players are out. Kevin Durant is now out as well.

If all these players are vaccinated and still catching Covid, what does that tell you?

hateraid
12-15-2021, 03:02 PM

It doesn't fit his narrative so like a typical lib yells at the top of his lungs. Lol

theman93
12-15-2021, 03:26 PM

How many hospital beds are full right now due to covid? How many of those individuals are in a hospital bed due to other health complications who happened to test positive? How many hospital beds are full right now compared to 2019? 2018? 2017?

I'm glad you brought up mutations. The omicron variant going around is mild. Not deadly and not even causing hospitalizations.

Tell me, what are you going to do to stop the virus from circulating?

Are you going to lock down again? Not only did that not work but caused an increase in other issues such as depression, anxiety, suicide, surgery stoppages, reduced provision of routine healthcare services, overall reduction of wellbeing (reduced sleep, less physical activity), etc.

Are you going to mandate masks again? That doesn't work either as proven time and time again:

http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/5b599110/covid1_1.png

http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/5b599110/covid2.png

http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/5b599110/covid3.png

http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/5b599110/covid4.png

What about the vaccines? Surely that should work so we don't "allow the virus to circulate unchecked"?

http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/5b599110/covid5.png

theman93
12-15-2021, 03:34 PM
I don't know how to break this to you but the vaccine does not prevent the spread of the virus. Look at all the players entering into the NBA's health and safety protocols. The Bulls are cancelling games because 10 players are out. Kevin Durant is now out as well.

If all these players are vaccinated and still catching Covid, what does that tell you?

I noticed he didn't answer if any NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL players have died from Covid.

Maybe he could at least provide professional athlete covid hospitalization figures?

Meanwhile...

World Class Athletes Suffer Vaccine Injuries

Florian Dagoury: World's Top Static Breath-Hold Freediver Diagnosed With Myocarditis and Pericarditis From Pfizer Vaccine

Craig Jones: 29-Year-Old Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion Drops Out of Competition After Vaccine Injury

Kjeld Nuis: 31-Year-Old 2x Olympic Gold Medalist And World Record Holder Speed Skater Develops Pericarditis After Pfizer

Greg Van Avermaet: Former Olympic Road Champion Quits Cycling World Cup Due To Vaccine Side-Effects

Brandon Goodwin: 26-Year-Old NBA Player Suffers Blood Clots Shortly After Receiving The COVID-19 Vaccine, Possible End Of Career

Jeremy Chardy: 34-Year Old Former World No. 25 Tennis Player Ends Season After ‘Violent, Near Paralyzing Pain’ From Vaccine Injury

Greg Luyssen: 22-Year-Old Professional Cyclist Forced To End His Career After Heart Problems Due To Vaccine Injury

Francesca Marcon: 38-Year-Old Volleyball Player Develops Pericarditis After Her Second Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine

Kyle Warner: Professional Mountain Biker Suffers From Pericarditis After Pfizer Vaccine

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/world-class-athletes-suffer-vaccine

RogueBorg
12-15-2021, 04:43 PM
I noticed he didn't answer if any NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL players have died from Covid.

Maybe he could at least provide professional athlete covid hospitalization figures?

Meanwhile...

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/world-class-athletes-suffer-vaccine

:applause:

bison
12-15-2021, 04:59 PM
If you're feeling sick, stay home.

There that's it. That's the only protocol everyone needs to abide by. No masks, no vaccines. But I guess there's too much money at stake for common sense.

insight
12-15-2021, 06:43 PM
How many hospital beds are full right now due to covid? How many of those individuals are in a hospital bed due to other health complications who happened to test positive? How many hospital beds are full right now compared to 2019? 2018? 2017?

I'm glad you brought up mutations. The omicron variant going around is mild. Not deadly and not even causing hospitalizations.

Tell me, what are you going to do to stop the virus from circulating?

Are you going to lock down again? Not only did that not work but caused an increase in other issues such as depression, anxiety, suicide, surgery stoppages, reduced provision of routine healthcare services, overall reduction of wellbeing (reduced sleep, less physical activity), etc.

Are you going to mandate masks again? That doesn't work either as proven time and time again:

http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/5b599110/covid3.png

http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/5b599110/covid4.png

What about the vaccines? Surely that should work so we don't "allow the virus to circulate unchecked"?

http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/5b599110/covid5.png

You have been brainwashed and are treating a health crisis like a political matter because you have not been personally affected and are unaware of the true history of disease and viruses. The hospital accompancy numbers are available for everyone to see, https://www.aha.org/statistics/fast-facts-us-hospitals
As I stated earlier Americans make up 4% of the worlds population but have 1/5 of Covid deaths. How did this happen? It's happening because Covid has been politicized, people ignore historical facts, science and common sense to advance an agenda that is against thier own well being and safetly.
The largest advance in surgery which led to more lives being saved than any other technique was the adoption of hand washing before surgury. When the hungarian doctor Semmelwies discovered this he was ridiculed and laughed at by a large section of the medical community and public who did not believe microrganism existed. You opposition to modern science is nothing new.

insight
12-15-2021, 06:56 PM

You have poor reading comprehension. My first post discussed the origins of vaccines and thier purpose. . You have been brainwashed because Covid has been politized. Do you reject antibiotics because they do not work 100% of the time and have side effects? Do you reject the use of chemotherapy and radiation because it doesn't work every time or has side effects?
The whole argument is ridiculous, be thankful you live in a country where you can excercise such ignorance.

ArbitraryWater
12-15-2021, 07:41 PM
They should but never will.

theman93
12-15-2021, 10:35 PM
You have been brainwashed and are treating a health crisis like a political matter because you have not been personally affected and are unaware of the true history of disease and viruses.

Nice projection. Also wrong, btw.

The hospital accompancy numbers are available for everyone to see, https://www.aha.org/statistics/fast-facts-us-hospitals

This only provides hospital data for 2021 and part of 2020. I asked you how many hospital beds are full right now compared to 2019, 2018, and 2017. Lmk.

As I stated earlier Americans make up 4% of the worlds population but have 1/5 of Covid deaths. How did this happen? It's happening because Covid has been politicized, people ignore historical facts, science and common sense to advance an agenda that is against thier own well being and safetly.

No it happened because the US is the most obese country in the world.

Which science did people ignore?

Is it the lockdowns that led to more harm?

Was it the mask mandates that turned out to be useless? (more science on that here btw, "The only two sizeable studies [RCT's] evaluating masks in the context of COVID-19 failed to demonstrate statistically significant reductions in confirmed viral transmission either for surgical masks (one study) or for cloth masks (the other)." - https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/2021-12/regulation-how-effective-are-cloth-face-masks.pdf)

Is it the vaccines that don't prevent the spread?

What data do you have to back your claims?

The largest advance in surgery which led to more lives being saved than any other technique was the adoption of hand washing before surgury. When the hungarian doctor Semmelwies discovered this he was ridiculed and laughed at by a large section of the medical community and public who did not believe microrganism existed. You opposition to modern science is nothing new.

Cute strawman. Lmk the science you come up with.

Full Court
12-15-2021, 11:27 PM
You have no clue what you are talking about.
Did you not read what I said about the origins of vaccines. It was a practice used in AFRICA of rubbing the puss of infected people onto uninfected people to lessen the symptoms of desease. In fact small pox had been around for a long times but in the late 1700s a very deadly strain came to Boston which prompted them to try using the vaccine technique.
America has been blessed not to deal with deadly outbreaks like Ebola and H1N1 so they are arrogant and ignorant and make a big deal out of things that have been done for centuries.

You're the one that doesn't have a clue. Nothing you said here refutes what I said. In fact, it backs up what I said. I stated that the purpose of a vaccine has ALWAYS BEEN to stop the infection and spread of a disease. And your "evidence" against that to bring up the smallpox vaccine...the purpose of which was to prevent the infection and spread of smallpox.

And if you think your case is helped by bringing up Africans rubbing infected pus on people then you're just lost. Try educating yourself instead of just regurgitating the talking points you hear.

Baller789
12-16-2021, 12:01 AM
Fact of the matter is, most of us here are not qualified to make the call on what to do or not to do. They are only opinions.

People in leadership roles, scientists, doctors, etc
Are more qualified, wether you believe in the conspiracy or not.

And I don't see them object to the vaccines in mass.

RogueBorg
12-16-2021, 10:00 AM
If you're feeling sick, stay home.

There that's it. That's the only protocol everyone needs to abide by. No masks, no vaccines. But I guess there's too much money at stake for common sense.

I think you hit it on the head OP. Imagine being the pharmaceutical companies that get to give their vaccine to, not just 330 million Americans, but the untold millions around the world? Do you know how much money that it? I don't but I know it's alot. Now imagine the plan is to convince people that they need not 1, not 2, not 3...who knows how many shots it'll take. Our politicians are in bed with big Pharm.

You always follow the money.

RogueBorg
12-16-2021, 10:08 AM
You have poor reading comprehension. My first post discussed the origins of vaccines and thier purpose. . You have been brainwashed because Covid has been politized. Do you reject antibiotics because they do not work 100% of the time and have side effects? Do you reject the use of chemotherapy and radiation because it doesn't work every time or has side effects?
The whole argument is ridiculous, be thankful you live in a country where you can excercise such ignorance.

My reading comprehension is fined. My opinions have nothing to do with it being politicized. My opinion has everything to do with math and the fact that I've already had. It hardly did anything to me. Covid is not a death sentence sorry to inform you. Your cancer/chemotherapy analogy is terrible because cancer is practically a death sentence. Covid is not.

Baller789
12-16-2021, 10:27 AM
I think you hit it on the head OP. Imagine being the pharmaceutical companies that get to give their vaccine to, not just 330 million Americans, but the untold millions around the world? Do you know how much money that it? I don't but I know it's alot. Now imagine the plan is to convince people that they need not 1, not 2, not 3...who knows how many shots it'll take. Our politicians are in bed with big Pharm.

You always follow the money.

This conspiracy theory doesn't really makes sense.

First of all, only giant pharmas would benefit in your scenario. Do billionaires only have Pharmaceuticals as their business? What about their malls? Their production company's? Their casinos? Their spas? Their retails? Their shipping and logistics? Their banks? Their investments? Their tourism? Their airlines?

As far as we all know, the economy as a whole suffered. So this evil pharma sleeping together with politicans doesn't follow logic.

RogueBorg
12-16-2021, 11:31 AM
people ignore historical facts, science and common sense

You're the people in your statement and don't realize it. You talk about the science but you're the one ignoring it. Here's the facts, you have a 2/10ths of 1% (0.002424%) chance of dying from Covid in the United States. That number is actually lower because a large number of deaths were elderly people and people with underlying conditions. If you're young and healthy that 0.002424% is even lower.

Those are the facts. Covid is not a death sentence. There have been ZERO deaths from Covid in the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL because they are young and healthy.

theman93
12-16-2021, 11:39 AM
This conspiracy theory doesn't really makes sense.

First of all, only giant pharmas would benefit in your scenario. Do billionaires only have Pharmaceuticals as their business? What about their malls? Their production company's? Their casinos? Their spas? Their retails? Their shipping and logistics? Their banks? Their investments? Their tourism? Their airlines?

It really isn't a conspiracy theory tbh. Why would billionaires care if businesses under their umbrella took a short term hit they can afford while all the little guys got wiped out? Do you realize how much richer billionaires are?

U.S. billionaires have seen their wealth surge $1.8 trillion during the pandemic, their collective fortune skyrocketing by nearly two-thirds (62 percent) from just short of $3 trillion at the start of the COVID crisis on March 18, 2020, to $4.8 trillion on August 17, 2021, according to a report from Americans for Tax Fairness (ATF) and the Institute for Policy Studies Program on Inequality (IPS).

https://ips-dc.org/u-s-billionaires-62-percent-richer-during-pandemic/

As far as we all know, the economy as a whole suffered. So this evil pharma sleeping together with politicans doesn't follow logic.

Why is this so hard to believe? The FDA is proposing Pfizer's vaccine data be fully released to the public in 75 years when it only took them 108 days to approve. That's not odd to you? What about our politicians giving them complete and total liability immunity? Is it not odd that the sitting administration has already bought 10 million courses of Pfizer's covid pill even though it hasn't even been granted EUA yet? We know politicians get bribed all the time, and Pfizer has a long and extensive history of bribing doctors and academical medical centers/research groups to the tune of tens of millions of dollars.

Baller789
12-16-2021, 11:50 AM
It really isn't a conspiracy theory tbh. Why would billionaires care if businesses under their umbrella took a short term hit they can afford while all the little guys got wiped out? Do you realize how much richer billionaires are?

https://ips-dc.org/u-s-billionaires-62-percent-richer-during-pandemic/

Why is this so hard to believe? The FDA is proposing Pfizer's vaccine data be fully released to the public in 75 years when it only took them 108 days to approve. That's not odd to you? What about our politicians giving them complete and total liability immunity? Is it not odd that the sitting administration has already bought 10 million courses of Pfizer's covid pill even though it hasn't even been granted EUA yet? We know politicians get bribed all the time, and Pfizer has a long and extensive history of bribing doctors and academical medical centers/research groups to the tune of tens of millions of dollars.

Did you bother to check how they suddenly got richer? They didn't exponentially got richer because of the vaccines you are alluding to. But I leave it to you to do some research.on economics.

Dude those quick approvals and immunities are irregular, but not in the way you are interpreting them to be. The world is in a pandemic. You expect them to release the vaccine in 5 years?
Bribes? What they bribed the entire world's politicians? You got any credible evidence?

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 12:14 PM
Fact of the matter is, most of us here are not qualified to make the call on what to do or not to do. They are only opinions.

People in leadership roles, scientists, doctors, etc
Are more qualified, wether you believe in the conspiracy or not.

And I don't see them object to the vaccines in mass.

Honestly this debatable is at this point. The doctors, scientists and government officials in leadership roles have got this wrong numerous times since covid while some of us regular folk with basic comon sense have got alot it right from the beginning. Your giving these people too much credit dude. Remember The head scientist leading the charge on covid told everyone you could get aids by sitting next to a person with aids. This is the "science" that the majority of the scared sheep in our society have chosen to listen to

insight
12-16-2021, 12:15 PM
You're the people in your statement and don't realize it. You talk about the science but you're the one ignoring it. Here's the facts, you have a 2/10ths of 1% (0.002424%) chance of dying from Covid in the United States. That number is actually lower because a large number of deaths were elderly people and people with underlying conditions. If you're young and healthy that 0.002424% is even lower.

Those are the facts. Covid is not a death sentence. There have been ZERO deaths from Covid in the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL because they are young and healthy.

You are just posting the same talking points, that I have answered days ago. Either you refuse to acknowlege additional facts or you are just trying to push an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 12:20 PM

Yup been saying this from jump. There's a reason why out of the millions of athletes in the world not one has died. It's because it's ridiculously rare for healthy people to die from covid. This thing kills the old the fat and those with serious underlying conditions. Sure that's a hell of alot of people in a time where a bunch of fat f*cks eat McDonald's every day but that also leaves hundreds of millions in the world who are healthy who don't need these vaccines.

Baller789
12-16-2021, 12:20 PM
Honestly this debatable is at this point. The doctors, scientists and government officials in leadership roles have got this wrong numerous times since covid while some of us regular folk with basic comon sense have got alot it right from the beginning. Your giving these people too much credit dude. Rember The head scientist leading the charge on covid told everyone you could get aids by sitting next to a person with aids. This is the "science" that the majority of the scared sheep in our society have chosen to listen to

Of course they make mistakes. They are not perfect.

Howbout this...

If you were held at gunpoint and in order to save your life, the guy you choose has to make 3 straight free throws.

Would you choose any of your gym mates over Steph Curry, Larry Bird or Reggie Miller?

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 12:31 PM
Of course they make mistakes. They are not perfect.

Howbout this...

If you were held at gunpoint and in order to save your life, the guy you choose has to make 3 straight free throws.

Would you choose any of your gym mates over Steph Curry, Larry Bird or Reggie Miller?

No but your assuming fauci is the steph, bird or miller of science. In this scenario he's more the lebron or shaq of science given how often he's been wrong.

And when it comes to people's lives and livelihood and mental health the kinds of mistakes fauci the cdc and the government have been making is inexcusable. How is it that someone like me with no medical background was asking about natural immunity a year and a half before the these people even acknowledged it? How is it that i know this virus only effects unhealthy people and the "science" still hasn't addressed this? Yes vaccines are one of the best ways to fight covid but so is making better decisions on diet and lifestyle.

There's a reason why so many people distrust the "science", government and media on this man. They've shown nothing but incompetence from the start.

theman93
12-16-2021, 12:32 PM
Did you bother to check how they suddenly got richer? They didn't exponentially got richer because of the vaccines you are alluding to. But I leave it to you to do some research.on economics.

What are you talking about? You claimed giant pharmas are the only ones who stand to benefit in the scenario that our politicians are in bed with them. That's blatantly false as the billionaires you alluded to who have businesses besides pharmaceuticals under their umbrella all got richer.

Dude those quick approvals and immunities are irregular, but not in the way you are interpreting them to be. The world is in a pandemic. You expect them to release the vaccine in 5 years?
Bribes? What they bribed the entire world's politicians? You got any credible evidence?

Who said I expected them to be released in 5 years? Kicking down all the doors and rushing it through the approval process is one thing, but kicking down all the doors and rushing it through the approval process AND granting them complete and total liability immunity is another thing.

I just gave you a multitude of evidences. The bottom line is this: Politicians have a long history of being corrupt. The pharmaceutical industry has a long history of being corrupt. There are billions to trillions of dollars to be made. And you think they were all good little boys and girls? I have a bridge to sell you in that case.

insight
12-16-2021, 12:47 PM
Nice projection. Also wrong, btw.

This only provides hospital data for 2021 and part of 2020. I asked you how many hospital beds are full right now compared to 2019, 2018, and 2017. Lmk.

No it happened because the US is the most obese country in the world.

Which science did people ignore?

Is it the lockdowns that led to more harm?

Was it the mask mandates that turned out to be useless? (more science on that here btw, "The only two sizeable studies [RCT's] evaluating masks in the context of COVID-19 failed to demonstrate statistically significant reductions in confirmed viral transmission either for surgical masks (one study) or for cloth masks (the other)." - https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/2021-12/regulation-how-effective-are-cloth-face-masks.pdf)

Is it the vaccines that don't prevent the spread?

What data do you have to back your claims?

Cute strawman. Lmk the science you come up with.

This is not some Lincoln Douglas debate, you maybe attempting to win an argurment but I am focused navigating through a pandemic and keeping my family friends and loved ones safe. You have been brainwashed by political rhetoric indended to confuse and distract people instead of keeping people safe.

You are spewing out false information, America IS NOT the most obese country in the world only 36% of the population is obese compared to Nauru at 61%
https://obesity.procon.org/global-obesity-levels/
(https://obesity.procon.org/global-obesity-levels/)

You spewed more non sense claiming lockdowns and mask mandates contritubed to higher Covid numbers despite the FACT that China, and Europe have had more aggressive mandates and do not have similar Covid deaths.

In fact the whole mask debate is insane. The same people claiming mask are ineffective would sue any hospital or doctor for malpractice for not wearing a mask during surgery or wearing protective gear in a high contagious enviroment. Many emergency rooms across america have two waiting rooms, one for healthy people and one for sick people, the idea of quarantine is nothing new.

Instead of listening to the leading doctors, epidemiologist and credible medical agencies on these subjects, you insist on believing conspiracy theories, youtube doctors and devisive politiians. That is your choice but it is sad to see America sabatoge itself and it's citizens.

Baller789
12-16-2021, 12:50 PM
What are you talking about? You claimed giant pharmas are the only ones who stand to benefit in the scenario that our politicians are in bed with them. That's blatantly false as the billionaires you alluded to who have businesses besides pharmaceuticals under their umbrella all got richer.

Who said I expected them to be released in 5 years? Kicking down all the doors and rushing it through the approval process is one thing, but kicking down all the doors and rushing it through the approval process AND granting them complete and total liability immunity is another thing.

I just gave you a multitude of evidences. The bottom line is this: Politicians have a long history of being corrupt. The pharmaceutical industry has a long history of being corrupt. There are billions to trillions of dollars to be made. And you think they were all good little boys and girls? I have a bridge to sell you in that case.

I didn't claim that only giant pharmas are benefitting. I was referring to your point that they are under the same umbrella benefitting.
And no sane businessman would gamble 99% of of investments for a lone industry.

As i've said, do your research. They didn't suddenly get richer because their companies sold vaccines.

Regarding the immunity, one of the reasons they made that compromise is because the world needed the vaccine ASAP. No sane pharma company would develop a vaccine ASAP if they would get their arses sued left and right. Its like dangling a carrot out for incentive.

For all your arguments you have failed to provide a sigle proof of government bribing directly relates to the vaccine approvals.

What you provided are more conspiracy theories, nothing more.

insight
12-16-2021, 01:01 PM
No but your assuming fauci is the steph, bird or miller of science. In this scenario he's more the lebron or shaq of science given how often he's been wrong.

And when it comes to people's lives and livelihood and mental health the kinds of mistakes fauci the cdc and the government have been making is inexcusable. How is it that someone like me with no medical background was asking about natural immunity a year and a half before the these people even acknowledged it? How is it that i know this virus only effects unhealthy people and the "science" still hasn't addressed this? Yes vaccines are one of the best ways to fight covid but so is making better decisions on diet and lifestyle.

There's a reason why so many people distrust the "science", government and media on this man. They've shown nothing but incompetence from the start.

The virus has been politicized, you should really question the creditials of the people who are critisizing Dr. Fauci and the CDC. I not saying they haven't made alot of mistakes and misteps because the have, but these are the best experts we have dealing with a novel disease.
Where were these consipiracy theorist when Dr Fauci and the same medical professonals were fighting AIDS, Eboli, H1N1? What is there track record of leading countries through disease outbreaks and pandemics?
IIt's easy for everybody on these forum to critizie Lebron, MJ, Steph or any other professional NBA player but 99.9% of the critics could never do half of the things they are able to do on a baskeball court the same applies to our leading medical professionals.

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 01:05 PM
I didn't claim that only giant pharmas are benefitting. I was referring to your point that they are under the same umbrella benefitting.

As i've said, do your research. They didn't suddenly get richer because their companies sold vaccines.

Regarding the immunity, one of the reasons they made that compromise is because the world needed the vaccine ASAP. No sane pharma company would develop a vaccine ASAP if they would get their arses sued left and right. Its like dangling a carrot out for incentive.

For all your arguments you have failed to provide a sigle proof of government bribing directly relates to the vaccine approvals.

That works both ways dude. We know the government lies and they have a history of corruption. So Knowing this can you prove they didn't bribe anyone?

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 01:11 PM
The virus has been politicized, you should really question the creditials of the people who are critisizing Dr. Fauci and the CDC. I not saying they haven't made alot of mistakes and misteps because the have, but these are the best experts we have dealing with a novel disease.
Where were these consipiracy theorist when Dr Fauci and the same medical professonals were fighting AIDS, Eboli, H1N1? What is there track record of leading countries through disease outbreaks and pandemics?
IIt's easy for everybody on these forum to critizie Lebron, MJ, Steph or any other professional NBA player but 99.9% of the critics could never do half of the things they are able to do on a baskeball court the same applies to our leading medical professionals.

Dude fauci faced a shit ton of criticism for his work on aids and unlike covid vaccines the eboli vaccine was extremely effective. Also h1n1 wasn't mandated.

As far as them being the best experts this is debatable because other experts aren't allowed to have a different opinion so we have no idea if this is true. This totally goes against the principle of what science is supposed to be. Questions and different opinions are what makes the science better.

bison
12-16-2021, 01:12 PM
If I were selling a product, and the government mandated that people buy my product due to atypical conditions, then I would be thoroughly invested in ensuring those conditions continue. This is basic capitalism and it's amazing that some people think this is a 'conspiracy theory'.

insight
12-16-2021, 01:14 PM

This is no different from claims that the US miltary blew up the world trade buildings or the Sandy Hook massaccre never happened. The richest 1% already own 50% of the worlds wealth, there is no need release a highly infectious virus and disrupt the world economy for finacial gain.

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 01:25 PM
This is no different from claims that the US miltary blew up the world trade buildings or the Sandy Hook massaccre never happened. The richest 1% already own 50% of the worlds wealth, there is no need release a highly infectious virus and disrupt the world economy for finacial gain.

Again though can you prove that didn't happen? I don't know if they did or didn't but i do know the government lies and has a history of corruption so i don't take anything at face value coming from them.

It's so weird because if it was a person who you knew that was a proven liar you wouldn't know what to believe wnen they said shit and you would never trust anything they said but for some reason when it comes to the government you ignore this basic common sense approach and give them the benefit of the doubt.

theman93
12-16-2021, 01:27 PM
This is not some Lincoln Douglas debate, you maybe attempting to win an argurment but I am focused navigating through a pandemic and keeping my family friends and loved ones safe. You have been brainwashed by political rhetoric indended to confuse and distract people instead of keeping people safe.

No I'm just following the science. Here's some more for you:

Lockdowns led to a staggering increase in mental health issues: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/coronavirus-lockdowns-are-creating-mental-health-and-spiritual-crisis-167289

Households were the most common place of covid transmission: https://sph.unc.edu/sph-news/new-study-gives-insight-into-how-often-covid-19-spreads-through-households/

Mask RCT's failed to demonstrate statistically significant reductions in transmission: https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/2021-12/regulation-how-effective-are-cloth-face-masks.pdf

Vaccinated just as likely to spread delta variant within household as unvaccinated: https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/579068-vaccinated-just-as-likely-to-spread-delta-variant-as-unvaccinated-study

You are spewing out false information, America IS NOT the most obese country in the world only 36% of the population is obese compared to Nauru at 61%
https://obesity.procon.org/global-obesity-levels/
(https://obesity.procon.org/global-obesity-levels/)

LOL you're really comparing the United States, a country with a population of 330 million, to Nauru, a country with a population of less than 11,000? Tell me you don't understand sample sizes without telling me you don't understand sample sizes.

You spewed more non sense claiming lockdowns and mask mandates contritubed to higher Covid numbers despite the FACT that China, and Europe have had more aggressive mandates and do not have similar Covid deaths.

No I didn't. You're either creating a strawman or didn't understand the argument.

I'm stating lockdowns and mask mandates don't contribute to lowering infections.

Feel free to explain the following graphs:

In fact the whole mask debate is insane. The same people claiming mask are ineffective would sue any hospital or doctor for malpractice for not wearing a mask during surgery or wearing protective gear in a high contagious enviroment. Many emergency rooms across america have two waiting rooms, one for healthy people and one for sick people, the idea of quarantine is nothing new.

No, that's a category error.

You're talking N95 respirator's that surgeons wear when operating on a patient with an open wound.

I'm talking about cloth masks that let particles easily pass through them and have no RCT's proving they are effective in stopping the spread.

Instead of listening to the leading doctors, epidemiologist and credible medical agencies on these subjects, you insist on believing conspiracy theories, youtube doctors and devisive politiians. That is your choice but it is sad to see America sabatoge itself and it's citizens.

Which doctors should we listen to? The one's who have been wrong this whole time? :lol

bullettooth
12-16-2021, 01:37 PM
They mandated social distancing. Virus still spread.
Masks went into effect. Virus still spread.
Lockdowns went into effect. Virus still spread.
Vaccinations went into effect. Virus still spread.
Boosters shots are now being mandatory. Virus is still spreading.

They said 2 weeks to flatten the curve with lockdowns. That lasted months for a lot of us.
They said said to social distance for our own safety. Didn't work.
They said to get vaccinated to protect others. Vaccinated still contract and spread at the same rate as unvaccinated.
Now they want 3rd and 4th shots for us.

All these promises they made saying we'd get our freedoms back.... LOL, all bullshit.

Cherry on top? It took TWO YEARS for this virus to kill just over 5 million people out of the 8 billion that are on this planet. WHO CARES? That's 0.06625%... we're going batshit over THAT?

insight
12-16-2021, 01:57 PM
Again though can you prove that didn't happen? I don't know if they did or didn't but i do know the government lies and has a history of corruption so i don't take anything at face value coming from them.

It's so weird because if it was a person who you knew that was a proven liar you wouldn't know what to believe wnen they said shit and you would never trust anything they said but for some reason when it comes to the government you ignore this basic common sense approach and give them the benefit of the doubt.

If you believe 911 and Sandy Hook were goverment coverups I don't know what to tell you. You are untethered from reality.

Airupthere
12-16-2021, 02:03 PM

They said 2 weeks to flatten the curve with lockdowns. That lasted months for a lot of us.
They said to get vaccinated to protect others. Vaccinated still contract and spread at the same rate as unvaccinated.

All these promises they made saying we'd get our freedoms back.... LOL, all bullshit.

Cherry on top? It took TWO YEARS for this virus to kill just over 5 million people out of the 8 billion that are on this planet. WHO CARES? That's 0.06625%... we're going batshit over THAT?

Except that I don't know if you can say that they actually did not work when it could have been much worse. This is new and I can understand why we are trying out different things that seem logical. Obviously we still don't understand enough about this virus for us to be able to completely stop it.

It has been tough with the mandates but I can't imagine either if we just let the people loose with zero guidance.

insight
12-16-2021, 02:11 PM

You sound like a whining baby. It has been less than a year since all major sports have returned, restaurauts have re-opened and people are able to travel again but all you can do is complain.
Nobody has a magic bullet against Covid but be thankful that thousands of people are working night and day to end the pandemic.
I have no problem if you choose to refuse vaccines or other covid medical treatments. I just think if you get sick from Covid, you should not be able to be treated in a hospital so you don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 02:36 PM
If you believe 911 and Sandy Hook were goverment coverups I don't know what to tell you. You are untethered from reality.

Nah i didn't say i think they're cover ups i'm just saying when it comes to our government anything is possible so i don't assume either way. It's not like they haven't committed worse atrocities against their own people dude.

If you think it's not at least a possibility your the one unearthed from reality

bullettooth
12-16-2021, 02:55 PM
You sound like a whining baby. It has been less than a year since all major sports have returned, restaurauts have re-opened and people are able to travel again but all you can do is complain.

https://i.postimg.cc/GtfGtbC5/americans.jpg

Nobody has a magic bullet against Covid but be thankful that thousands of people are working night and day to end the pandemic.
I have no problem if you choose to refuse vaccines or other covid medical treatments.

I'm not against vaccines, I've been double vaxxed for a few months now. It's more so the fact that these vaccines have done **** ALL.

I just think if you get sick from Covid, you should not be able to be treated in a hospital so you don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

Tell that to Colin Powell... oh wait.

Charlie Sheen
12-16-2021, 02:56 PM

:lol

theman93
12-16-2021, 03:17 PM
I have no problem if you choose to refuse vaccines or other covid medical treatments. I just think if you get sick from Covid, you should not be able to be treated in a hospital so you don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

We should also not treat people who have been hospitalized with lung cancer from smoking. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

We should also not treat people who have been hospitalized with liver disease from drinking. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

We should also not treat people who have been hospitalized with skin cancer from too much sun exposure. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

We should also not treat people who have been hospitalized with the flu and didn't take their flu shot. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

We should also not treat people who have been hospitalized from a car wreck who glanced down at their phone. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

We should also not treat women who have been hospitalized with breast cancer who didn't go to her annual mammogram screenings. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

What else should should we ban for hospital treatment? Any good ideas?

insight
12-16-2021, 03:39 PM
We should also not treat people who have been hospitalized with lung cancer from smoking. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

We should also not treat people who have been hospitalized with liver disease from drinking. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

We should also not treat people who have been hospitalized with skin cancer from too much sun exposure. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

We should also not treat people who have been hospitalized with the flu and didn't take their flu shot. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

We should also not treat people who have been hospitalized from a car wreck who glanced down at their phone. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

We should also not treat women who have been hospitalized with breast cancer who didn't go to her annual mammogram screenings. They should not be able to be treated in a hospital so they don't put additional strains on the medical system for something that was preventable.

What else should should we ban for hospital treatment? Any good ideas?

About 60% of hospital beds are occupied by covid patients. If we do not control the spread of the disease, the entire hospital system could be overwhelmed causing people who need treatment for lung cancer, liver desease, car wrecks and everything else you mentioned to be denied treatment. In normal circumstances when capacity it not a concern everyone should recieve medical treatment but if hospitals become overwhelmed due to certain citizens ignoring actions intended to keep all of the citizens safe they should go to the back of the line when it comes to life saving treatment.

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 03:52 PM
About 60% of hospital beds are occupied by covid patients. If we do not control the spread of the disease, the entire hospital system could be overwhelmed causing people who need treatment for lung cancer, liver desease, car wrecks and everything else you mentioned to be denied treatment. In normal circumstances when capacity it not a concern everyone should recieve medical treatment but if hospitals become overwhelmed due to certain citizens ignoring actions intended to keep all of the citizens safe they should go to the back of the line when it comes to life saving treatment.

That's fair but if you do this you have to apply to everything not just covid. Most people are in the hospital because of people ignoring good advice. You named one which is lung cancer. Then there's type 2 diabetes and heart disease. What do you think the main cause of that is? What about accidents caused by speeding, drinking,texting ect? What about sports injuries in contact sports? The list goes on and on man.

And trying to force low risk groups like children, young adults and natural immune isn't gonna make a difference anyway. They aren't the ones significantly contributing to an already stressed Healthcare system.

insight
12-16-2021, 03:57 PM
Nah i didn't say i think they're cover ups i'm just saying when it comes to our government anything is possible so i don't assume either way. It's not like they haven't committed worse atrocities against their own people dude.

If you think it's not at least a possibility your the one unearthed from reality

Possible, but highly unlikely. What would be the point of the US goverment blowing of the World trade buildings. What would be the point killing school children and Sandy Hook or covering it up?
There is a ton more credible data and statistics that show racial inequality and inequity but a large segment of the populations refuses to acknowlege it. If there is credible information showing a cover up or consipiracy than by all means every citizen should want to address it but that is not the case with Covid or the other incidents we are talking about.

insight
12-16-2021, 04:07 PM

I'm not against vaccines, I've been double vaxxed for a few months now. It's more so the fact that these vaccines have done **** ALL.

Tell that to Colin Powell... oh wait.

You should be thankful, you are someone you love has not been impacted by Covid. I hope you never are but you should have some empathy for those who have been affected.

https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3/mm/image?q=85&c=sc&poi=face&w=750&h=1000&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2020%2F05%2F11%2F Jacqueline-Towns-1.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fsports%2Fkarl-anthony-towns-shares-mothers-day-tribute-after-moms-covid-19-death%2F&psig=AOvVaw1vwvNPkDlFq5GgAFJdnZyE&ust=1639771058769000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCJD1_bON6fQCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAM

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 04:16 PM
Possible, but highly unlikely. What would be the point of the US goverment blowing of the World trade buildings. What would be the point killing school children and Sandy Hook or covering it up?
There is a ton more credible data and statistics that show racial inequality and inequity but a large segment of the populations refuses to acknowlege it. If there is credible information showing a cover up or consipiracy than by all means every citizen should want to address it but that is not the case with Covid or the other incidents we are talking about.

I don't know what the point would be. What's the point of any of the evil things the government has done throughout history? Money? Control? Incompetence? With sandy hook the answer is there's a slim possibility would be control in the form of gun control. That was the talk around the incident at the time. Again not sure if that was the case like you i doubt it but that was some people's theory. And the government has killed kids before dude so not sure why you think the kids at sandy hook would be anymore important.

As far covid theirs a few possibilities that's out there but only 2 sound plausible imo. Control is one. This something the governments been after for awhile now. They were caught just recently breaking the law and violating citizens rights trying to spy on everyone. Unlike some i don't think they made up covid to do this but i thinks it's possible they're using covid which is harmful to some justify gaining power on everyone.

The other possibility is that they're just plain Incompetent. Imo this is the most likely explanation. It wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last

Oh and world trade would clearly be for money. It justified them going into iraq qnd controlling their oil qnd taking out a dictator that apposed them. Killing q few thousand people qnd a couple buildings would be nothing compared to some other things the government has done for money.

bullettooth
12-16-2021, 04:18 PM
You should be thankful, you are someone you love has not been impacted by Covid. I hope you never are but you should have some empathy for those who have been affected.

https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3/mm/image?q=85&c=sc&poi=face&w=750&h=1000&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2020%2F05%2F11%2F Jacqueline-Towns-1.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fsports%2Fkarl-anthony-towns-shares-mothers-day-tribute-after-moms-covid-19-death%2F&psig=AOvVaw1vwvNPkDlFq5GgAFJdnZyE&ust=1639771058769000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCJD1_bON6fQCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAM

All of a sudden we're all supposed to care about people dying from covid but everything else gets swept under the rug? I don't think so.

LAL
12-16-2021, 04:20 PM

Why are you being such a bitch about a flu that has a 99.8 survival rate? Were you born yesterday or are you such a bitch that you can't even admit the vaccines don't do shit.. instead you cry about the many elder and weak people dying while you didn't give as much a shit a couple years ago. Just to win an argument, typical liberal.

NBA players forced to sit, not because they're incredibly sick, but because politicians decided that. Let's cancel the season y'all. Crazy times.

theman93
12-16-2021, 04:22 PM

No, from your own source 60% of hospital beds are occupied by non covid patients - the projection for 12/16 is 65% of hospital beds being occupied.

https://www.aha.org/statistics/fast-facts-us-hospitals
http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/5b599110/covid8.png

There are 919,301 staffed hospital beds in the US (per your source).

The current 7 day average for covid hospitalizations is 61,837 (the average covid hospitalization lasts 5-7 days).

That means less than 7% of staffed hospital beds are being taken up by covid patients.

And you want to deny people healthcare because of that? :lol

theman93
12-16-2021, 04:34 PM
That's fair but if you do this you have to apply to everything not just covid. Most people are in the hospital because of people ignoring good advice. You named one which is lung cancer. Then there's type 2 diabetes and heart disease. What do you think the main cause of that is? What about accidents caused by speeding, drinking,texting ect? What about sports injuries in contact sports? The list goes on and on man.

And trying to force low risk groups like children, young adults and natural immune isn't gonna make a difference anyway. They aren't the ones significantly contributing to an already stressed Healthcare system.

Nah man, it's those evil plagued covidians that don't vaccinate themselves that we must deny healthcare to.

Anyone who gets a disease by their own accord is good though. :cheers:

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 04:41 PM
Nah man, it's those evil plagued covidians that don't vaccinate themselves that we must deny healthcare to.

Anyone who gets a disease by their own accord is good though. :cheers:

Man these guys are so crazy with this stuff. When have we ever operated this way when it comes to treating people? Imagine going to the hospital with a heart problem or something and the attendee asking you if been to McDonald's or the liq store in the last few months. This is where we're heading with this craziness

Airupthere
12-16-2021, 04:50 PM
We should allow people to be a governor for maybe a couple of weeks and see if any of their brilliant ideas are easy to meet the needs of the citizens.

SATAN
12-16-2021, 05:55 PM
Man these guys are so crazy with this stuff. When have we ever operated this way when it comes to treating people? Imagine going to the hospital with a heart problem or something and the attendee asking you if been to McDonald's or the liq store in the last few months. This is where we're heading with this craziness

You might be the dumbest person I've ever encountered.

And theman93 is an absolute moron.

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 06:36 PM
You might be the dumbest person I've ever encountered.

And theman93 is an absolute moron.

Right i'm a moron but your probably out right now wearing a mask outside like a jackass. Or maybe your wearing it in your parents car by yourself:roll:

bullettooth
12-16-2021, 06:38 PM
Right i'm a moron but your probably out right now wearing a mask outside like a jackass. Or maybe your wearing it in your parents car by yourself:roll:

LOL, I don't understand this... especially people that drive on their own and STILL wear it. WTF?! There's NO ONE THERE!

SATAN
12-16-2021, 06:40 PM

This wasn't even remotely funny. I only wear a mask when I have to though and it's not a big deal.

Not that people trying to not infect others is anything to be ashamed of anyway. :facepalm

Dude's comparing going to the hospital with a heart problem to a transmissible virus. :facepalm

SATAN
12-16-2021, 06:41 PM
LOL, I don't understand this... especially people that drive on their own and STILL wear it. WTF?! There's NO ONE THERE!

lol I seen this the other day actually. Was quite strange.

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 06:46 PM
This wasn't even remotely funny. I only wear a mask when I have to though and it's not a big deal.

Not that people trying to not infect others is anything to be ashamed of anyway. :facepalm

Dude's comparing going to the hospital with a heart problem to a transmissible virus. :facepalm

If you could read or pay attention there's similarities as far as the discussion we were having. He was talking about unvaccinated people not getting treatment because they brought it on themselves. This is no different than lots of people in the hospitals including people with lung cancer qnd alot of heart disease. These people all contribute to qn overwhelmed Healthcare system just like covid patients do.

If you don't see the similarities in that your either dumb or in serious denial

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 06:48 PM

Yeah man these people are nuts

SATAN
12-16-2021, 06:51 PM
People who refuse the vaccine should be punished but I don't agree that people with cancer, diabetes etc should be..

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 07:11 PM
People who refuse the vaccine should be punished but I don't agree that people with cancer, diabetes etc should be..

Why? The vaccine works right? So if the vaccine works an unvaccinated person isn't hurting anyone but themselves or others who aren't vaccinated. Kids are a non issue because they're a lower risk than dying from the flu than compared to covid. Plus the vaccinated are spreading this thing just as much as the non vaxxed are so the only logical reason why you could feel this way is because some of the non vaxxed are being hospitalized in high numbers and you blame them(as you should) because they chose
Not to get vaccinated. How is that any different than people chosing to be a fat ass or putting harmful toxins in your lungs every day all day. These people are overwhelming the hospitals also. Whats the difference? They're both bad choices that's contributing to qn overwhelmed Healthcare system.

And remember you can't say it's because of the spread because the vaccinated are spreading this just as much

SATAN
12-16-2021, 07:18 PM
This is too easy :oldlol:

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 07:19 PM
This is too easy :oldlol:

Great answer:facepalm

theman93
12-16-2021, 07:29 PM
Great answer:facepalm

SATAN’s the type of guy to tell you to put a mask on when walking to your table at a restaurant, but once you sit down you’re safe to take it off. Kind of like making a pissing section in a swimming pool.

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 07:44 PM
SATAN’s the type of guy to tell you to put a mask on when walking to your table at a restaurant, but once you sit down you’re safe to take it off. Kind of like making a pissing section in a swimming pool.:oldlol: yeah pretty much. He's definitely one of the many blindly falling in line. There arguments make less and less sense the more and more we learn of covid and the vaccines.

SATAN
12-16-2021, 07:53 PM
I wear a mask at work. That's it. The anonymity is a plus tbh.

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 08:05 PM
I wear a mask at work. That's it. The anonymity is a plus tbh.

Well that we can argee on. The anonymity is nice sometimes. Another perk of the mask is i swear way more women look sexier. It's crazy how much the lower half of the face can make a difference.

Ok so what's your take on masks because even the masks no longer make sense to me and before vaccines it actually did. Take your work for example. If the vaccines work what's the point of the masks? That was the whole promise at the beginning of the vaccine roll out. Get vaccinated because they work and you'll no longer have to wear a mask and socially distance.

Baller789
12-16-2021, 08:42 PM
That works both ways dude. We know the government lies and they have a history of corruption. So Knowing this can you prove they didn't bribe anyone?

Dude. You do know how arguments work right?

It is up to you to prove the bribing.

And not up to me to prove the absence of bribing.

Baller789
12-16-2021, 08:55 PM
I don't know how to break this to you but the vaccine does not prevent the spread of the virus.

Studies have shown that fully vaxxed people are several times less likely to spread the virus tho.

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 08:55 PM
Dude. You do know how arguments work right?

It is up to you to prove the bribing.

And not up to me to prove the absence of bribing.

Says you. When the government engages in as much illegal and immoral activity as they do its the other way around. If a serial killer was on trial for another murder would you assume he's innocent? Hell no you wouldn't you'd be thinking the whole time that dude did it. The us government is no different and make no mistake about it they're serial killers.

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 09:04 PM
Studies have shown that fully vaxxed people are several times less likely to spread the virus tho.

Some studies show this some show its not much difference. Either way they're just studies in a trial. In practice common sense says it's not that simple.

The vaccine work in significantly reducing or eliminating a persons symptoms. So where a unvaxxed person is gonna get covid qnd get symptoms and stay home until they're better q unvaxxed is gonna get covid not get symptoms and not know they have it and they're gonna go to restaurants, movies, games ect and spread this shit like crazy. We're seeing this play out in real life right in front of us. There's places where the unvaxxed can't go anywhere and covid is spreading like crazy. Clearly this isn't the unvaxxed spreading this. Shit the whole bulls team just got covid and they're all vaxxed.

RogueBorg
12-16-2021, 10:44 PM

Then explain to me why all these NBA and NFL players are catching it?

RogueBorg
12-16-2021, 10:45 PM
Some studies show this some show its not much difference. Either way they're just studies in a trial. In practice common sense says it's not that simple.

The vaccine work in significantly reducing or eliminating a persons symptoms. So where a unvaxxed person is gonna get covid qnd get symptoms and stay home until they're better q unvaxxed is gonna get covid not get symptoms and not know they have it and they're gonna go to restaurants, movies, games ect and spread this shit like crazy. We're seeing this play out in real life right in front of us. There's places where the unvaxxed can't go anywhere and covid is spreading like crazy. Clearly this isn't the unvaxxed spreading this. Shit the whole bulls team just got covid and they're all vaxxed.

You are 100% correct in everything you said.

Full Court
12-16-2021, 10:54 PM
So in reading all the banter between @insight, @Bronbron23, and @theman93, I have come to the following conclusion:

@insight is an idiot who makes strawman arguments, commits logical fallacies, and has little ability to reason, while @Bronbron23 and @theman93 are making intelligent, coherent arguments with evidence and sources to back up their claims.

Baller789
12-16-2021, 11:15 PM
Says you. When the government engages in as much illegal and immoral activity as they do its the other way around. If a serial killer was on trial for another murder would you assume he's innocent? Hell no you wouldn't you'd be thinking the whole time that dude did it. The us government is no different and make no mistake about it they're serial killers.

No man. That's not how things work. That's why you are presumed innocent in court until proven guilty.
That's why it's called plaintiff and defendant.

What you are saying is bias and would make a terrible judicial system.

You don't prove the absence of guilt. You prove the guilt and it is up to the defence to discredit the allegations.

Baller789
12-16-2021, 11:22 PM

Yea some studies. Which is not the majority.

But it seems that most studies agree that with vaccines is a whole lot better than no vaccines with regards to almost everything.

Anyways I enjoyed our little back and forth. To each his own.

This really shows which posters are sensible and classy. Unlike those Lebronsexuals who misrepresent and lie.

This thread alone showed more intelligence than the whole site put together.

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 11:35 PM
No man. That's not how things work. That's why you are presumed innocent in court until proven guilty.
That's why it's called plaintiff and defendant.

What you are saying is bias and would make a terrible judicial system.

You don't prove the absence of guilt. You prove the guilt and it is up to the defence to discredit the allegations.

This isn't court dude we're talking public opinion. They're 2 totally different things. Oj was found innocent in a court of law but everyone knew that ninja was guilty. So your telling me you'd be ok with oj dating your sister or mother. You know damn well you wouldn't:roll:

Bronbron23
12-16-2021, 11:37 PM
Yea some studies. Which is not the majority.

But it seems that most studies agree that with vaccines is a whole lot better than no vaccines with regards to almost everything.

Anyways I enjoyed our little back and forth. To each his own.

This really shows which posters are sensible and classy. Unlike those Lebronsexuals who misrepresent and lie.

This thread alone showed more intelligence than the whole site put together.

Yeah i hear ya man good debate:cheers: