PDA

View Full Version : Did the vax make covid worse?

Mask the Embiid
12-17-2021, 02:02 PM
The vaccinated do no follow health and safety guidelines because they feel covid can’t kill them. They don’t social distance, they for the most part don’t wear mask unless required, ect. Why won’t they take this thing serious? Then they blame the unvax like they are the reason. They take no responsibility as to why this pandemic won’t end.

Edit so this stays in the nba section

nba and nfl players are dropping like flies left and right

Are most vaccinated people scum?

ralph_i_el
12-17-2021, 02:19 PM
Most vaccinated and unvaccinated people are scum.

Real Men Wear Green
12-17-2021, 02:31 PM
So the vaccine that reduces the severity of covid symptoms is the problem. Got it. Thanks op.

Xiao Yao You
12-17-2021, 02:37 PM
:facepalm

FultzNationRISE
12-17-2021, 02:38 PM
So the vaccine that reduces the severity of covid symptoms is the problem. Got it. Thanks op.

Exactly. It’s like saying a moderator could make a message board worse.

Hm. Wait a minute..

insight
12-17-2021, 03:07 PM
The vaccinated do no follow health and safety guidelines because they feel covid can’t kill them. They don’t social distance, they for the most part don’t wear mask unless required, ect. Why won’t they take this thing serious? Then they blame the unvax like they are the reason. They take no responsibility as to why this pandemic won’t end.

All the studies that have been done say the EXACT OPPOSITE of your statement. Unvaccinated people are less likely to wear mask and social distance or abide by CDC rules.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/08/04/nearly-1-in-4-dont-want-to-wear-masks-indoors-despite-delta-variant-poll-finds/?sh=5f79ef977532

https://www.foxla.com/video/959015

Bronbron23
12-17-2021, 04:06 PM

No they aren't scum bro but some of them are ignorant. Not because they're out living their lives. They were promised that's what they could do and they absolutely should do it. We all should. Some of them are ignorant because they legit think the vaccinated are the only ones spreading this thing.

RRR3
12-17-2021, 04:07 PM
“Duh-uhhhhh-uhhh”-OP

Mask the Embiid
12-17-2021, 04:08 PM
fair enough. both sides can take blame

“Duh-uhhhhh-uhhh”-OP

thanks for you contribution to the discussion bro. it was well thought out and explained. very insightful

RRR3
12-17-2021, 04:10 PM
Duhhh hyuk durrrrr
:lol

Spurs m8
12-17-2021, 04:15 PM

We're talking about OP here...nothing is a surprise

FultzNationRISE
12-17-2021, 04:36 PM

Yo LEAVE LEBRON OUT OF THIS, ASSHOLE.

edit: Oh shit, you actually did. I, uhh... didnt expect that. Lol. Nevermind then. Carry on.

Jasper
12-17-2021, 08:17 PM

and if everyone would of got vac'ed ... would we be here ???

Jasper
12-17-2021, 08:19 PM
I know someone that did not get vac'ed because she was a RN and quite.

So she proved she is proud to be in the 18x likly to die , and lose $80k to prove the point.

I say that is pure stupidity.

Bronbron23
12-17-2021, 08:36 PM

So she proved she is proud to be in the 18x likly to die , and lose $80k to prove the point.

18x ? Was she old or fat or something? Not sure where this 18x comes from but it certainly dosn't apply to everyone. That's not how covid works. It attacks the old, fat and unhealthy. It's not a significant threat to the young, healthy qnd naturally immune. Those low risk groups definitely aren't 18x more likely. Not even close.

FultzNationRISE
12-17-2021, 08:41 PM

Youve been PRETENDING to be an old disabled man from Wisconsin for 15 years. You're a random weirdo PRETENDING to be dozens of different people with different backgrounds on an obscure basketball message board :oldlol:

Let that sink in, man...

outofstomach
12-17-2021, 08:48 PM
“Duh-uhhhhh-uhhh”-OP

alright this one was funny :lol

SATAN
12-17-2021, 08:50 PM
Bronbron23 started regularly watching Tucker Carlson about 3 months ago.

warriorfan
12-17-2021, 09:10 PM
Youve been PRETENDING to be an old disabled man from Wisconsin for 15 years. You're a random weirdo PRETENDING to be dozens of different people with different backgrounds on an obscure basketball message board :oldlol:

Let that sink in, man...

Yeah, I always got a kick out of guys who bought into his gimmick. :lol I mean c’mon…really?

Dude is really weird though.

AirBonner
12-17-2021, 09:20 PM
Maybe the vaccine only works when you are locked down? Lockdown? Didn’t work. Vaccine? Didn’t work. Vaccine + lockdown? =profit

kawhileonard2
12-17-2021, 10:27 PM

The vaccine made things open up but then people who didn't get vaccine acted as if they did and they went about as if they were vaccinated which caused the problems.

Bronbron23
12-17-2021, 10:32 PM
The vaccine made things open up but then people who didn't get vaccine acted as if they did and they went about as if they were vaccinated which caused the problems.

Do you actually believe this?

Jasper
12-18-2021, 10:54 AM
18x ? Was she old or fat or something? Not sure where this 18x comes from but it certainly dosn't apply to everyone. That's not how covid works. It attacks the old, fat and unhealthy. It's not a significant threat to the young, healthy qnd naturally immune. Those low risk groups definitely aren't 18x more likely. Not even close.

like how old is your definition of old ??
Now a family down in Madison , that husband ,wife and 5 year got it , and took 3 weeks to recover ..
National news has stated if not vac'ed your are 18x likely to die compared to vac'ed.

Jasper
12-18-2021, 10:55 AM

Let that sink in, man...

coming from a non-vax'ed person:banghead::oldlol::oldlol:

who is 17 years old living in his grandma's basement, jerk'n off

ELITEpower23
12-18-2021, 11:11 AM

LeBron

Baller789
12-18-2021, 11:35 AM
LeBron

Ok now login to your alt and prop up your own trolling.

PeroAntic
12-18-2021, 11:49 AM

:oldlol:

:applause:

Gohan
12-18-2021, 07:37 PM

I guess they dont deserve to live because they are old, fat, or unhealthy. People have different circumstances man

Bronbron23
12-18-2021, 07:54 PM
I guess they dont deserve to live because they are old, fat, or unhealthy. People have different circumstances man

Who said all that? Don't be an emotional tool man. Those high risk groups absolutely should get vaccinated because they are the 18x higher. That was my point.

Bronbron23
12-18-2021, 08:31 PM
like how old is your definition of old ??
Now a family down in Madison , that husband ,wife and 5 year got it , and took 3 weeks to recover ..
National news has stated if not vac'ed your are 18x likely to die compared to vac'ed.

Right but that's the problem that makes zero sense given the way covid works. Covid effects different groups differently so how can you put use 18x to encompass everyone? For instance those who have natural immunity are as protected or better than those vaccinated. That's clearly not 18x. For instance almost no kids die from this thing. kids under 18 are almost as likely to die from a complication from the vaccine as they are covid. How's that 18x more?

I don't think one Athlete out of the hundreds of thousands of them have died from covid. How are they 18x when none have died? Yound and middle aged healthy adults in general aren't effected by this thing so how are they 18x more?

The way they're applying these numbers to everyone is extremely disingenuous. It be like saying there's a 1 in 471 chance that your gonna die from heart disease because 700,000 people out of the 330000000 in the us die a year due to heart disease. This 1/471 clearly dosn't actually apply to everyone. Most people who die from heart disease are the same who die from covid. The old, fat and unhealthy. The 1/471 really applies to them. For children, yound qdults and healthy middle aged people their chances would be much lower. For instance theres about 100,000,000 children in the us and about 2000 die a year from heart disease. That means for children theres a 1/50000 chance of dying from heart disease. That's a huge difference dude.

Elosha
12-19-2021, 06:40 AM

:facepalm ISH used to have a thread for posting the stupidest comments. If that still exists, this needs to be put in it.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 09:42 AM
:facepalm ISH used to have a thread for posting the stupidest comments. If that still exists, this needs to be put in it.

How exactly. He's actually right. It's basic common sense. The vaccine makes it so that you can still get covid but you just be way less likely to get sick and get symptoms. The unvaccinated are gonna get covid and be way more likely to get sick and get symptoms. Out of those to people who do you think is most likely to stay home and not spread it? Clearly the person who has the symptoms. The person who doesn't have symptoms isn't gonna know they're sick so they're gonna go about their day as usual and spread this shit everywhere and that's what we are seeing atm.

Plus in alot of places where the unvaxxed aren't aloud going to places where there's gatherings their having their highest recorded cases to date even though they're highly vaccinated and the non vaxxed can't go anywhere. Clearly it's the vaccinated spreading this thing.

insight
12-19-2021, 10:22 AM
How exactly. He's actually right. It's basic common sense. The vaccine makes it so that you can still get covid but you just be way less likely to get sick and get symptoms. The unvaccinated are gonna get covid and be way more likely to get sick and get symptoms. Out of those to people who do you think is most likely to stay home and not spread it? Clearly the person who has the symptoms. The person who doesn't have symptoms isn't gonna know they're sick so they're gonna go about their day as usual and spread this shit everywhere and that's what we are seeing atm.

Plus in alot of places where the unvaxxed aren't aloud going to places where there's gatherings their having their highest recorded cases to date even though they're highly vaccinated and the non vaxxed can't go anywhere. Clearly it's the vaccinated spreading this thing.

Actually his is 100% wrong.

All the studies that have been done say the EXACT OPPOSITE of your statement. Unvaccinated people are less likely to wear mask and social distance or abide by CDC rules.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=5f79ef977532

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 10:43 AM
Actually his is 100% wrong.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=5f79ef977532

One study out of many dosn't prove anything. We can both find studies to support our claims that's one of the problems with studies. 2 different studies can yield 2 totally different results.

We don't need studies though on this because it's basic common sense plus it's unfolding right in fron of our eyes in real time. How can you blame the spread on the non vaccinated when places that are 80-90% vaccinated and have mandates are having their highest cases? The unvaccinated can't go anywhere to begin with and the few places they go they have to wear a mask. Sure they're probably less likely to wear masks outside or when there in their car or their home but that's because they're not insane.

Real Men Wear Green
12-19-2021, 10:58 AM
basic common sense Has been sorely lacking.

tanibanana
12-19-2021, 11:04 AM
I really thought I entered a forum for doctors & nurses.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 11:34 AM
I really thought I entered a forum for doctors & nurses.

Don't need to be a doctor or nurse to use common sense buddy. Since the start of covid I and lots of non doctors have been asking about natural immunity while the cdc absolutely ignored or dismissed it. The cdc has been consistently wrong about covid and the vaccines from the start of covid and this is who the doctors and nurses get there info on covid from.

These doctors and nurses are getting their information from the same guy who told the world you could get aids from sitting next to a person who had it.

Real Men Wear Green
12-19-2021, 12:21 PM
Common sense should tell you that people that spend their whole lives getting educated about sicknesses and medical science in general know more about this than you and your common sense" and the nonexistent studies you claim would show the unvaxxed mask up more often than the vaxxed.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 12:43 PM
Common sense should tell you that people that spend their whole lives getting educated about sicknesses and medical science in general know more about this than you and your common sense" and the nonexistent studies you claim would show the unvaxxed mask up more often than the vaxxed.

In general when it comes to pretty everything else sure that's a no brainer but it hasn't been the case for covid so far. They've Literally been wrong the whole time through covid.
they were wrong right from the start when they said the death rate was over 3%. Problem was they were using confirmed cases instead of estimates like say the flu used. I and some others were using common sense saying there were way more actual cases than confirmed cases and that the death rate was actually much lower. I know some doctors and we argued at the time about it. Now we know that was true and the death rate is much lower now. How was it that someone like me with no medical background could know this when doctors didn't? It's because when it comes to covid and the vaccine they were going by whatever fauci and the cdc said and fauci qnd the cdc didn't know what they were talking about.

insight
12-19-2021, 12:52 PM
One study out of many dosn't prove anything. We can both find studies to support our claims that's one of the problems with studies. 2 different studies can yield 2 totally different results.

We don't need studies though on this because it's basic common sense plus it's unfolding right in fron of our eyes in real time. How can you blame the spread on the non vaccinated when places that are 80-90% vaccinated and have mandates are having their highest cases? The unvaccinated can't go anywhere to begin with and the few places they go they have to wear a mask. Sure they're probably less likely to wear masks outside or when there in their car or their home but that's because they're not insane.

It's not one study, there are literally dozens that have been done on the subject. Common sense is understanding there is 370 million americans of different ages, education and beliefs and you are less informed than companies and individuals who study of human behavior science.

Most people are not smart enough to use common sense on something as complicated as an airborn virus. Most people don't know that 83% of the US populations live in major cities, urban areas therefore they are more suceptible to outbreaks. All the available data strongly indicate the vaccine reduces death, rate of infection and lengh of infection but there is always a segment of the population who simply don't care.

Elosha
12-19-2021, 12:55 PM
In general when it comes to pretty everything else sure that's a no brainer but it hasn't been the case for covid so far. They've Literally been wrong the whole time through covid.
they were wrong right from the start when they said the death rate was over 3%. Problem was they were using confirmed cases instead of estimates like say the flu used. I and some others were using common sense saying there were way more actual cases than confirmed cases and that the death rate was actually much lower. I know some doctors and we argued at the time about it. Now we know that was true and the death rate is much lower now. How was it that someone like me with no medical background could know this when doctors didn't? It's because when it comes to covid and the vaccine they were going by whatever fauci and the cdc said and fauci qnd the cdc didn't know what they were talking about.

I live in Northern Virginia and work in heavily populated areas including DC. It's a highly vaccinated area, way above the national average, and I can promise you everyone still wears masks at all times in public, particularly with the Omicron variant. I'm afraid you are just proving the existence of confirmation bias.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 12:58 PM
It's not one study, there are literally dozens that have been done on the subject. Common sense is understanding there is 370 million americans of different ages, education and beliefs and you are less informed than companies and individuals who study of human behavior science.

Most people are not smart enough to use common sense on something as complicated as an airborn virus. Most people don't know that 83% of the US populations live in major cities, urban areas therefore they are more suceptible to outbreaks. All the available data strongly indicate the vaccine reduces death, rate of infection and lengh of infection but there is always a segment of the population who simply don't care.

It's really not that complicated dude. Covid effects the old, fat and those who are immune compromised. Those are the people who should heavily consider the vaccine. Anyone else should take the same precautions they take for anything that's an extremely low risk to them. This is all i've been saying from jump and more and more doctors are agreeing.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 01:02 PM
I live in Northern Virginia and work in heavily populated areas including DC. It's a highly vaccinated area, way above the national average, and I can promise you everyone still wears masks at all times in public, particularly with the Omicron variant. I'm afraid you are just proving the existence of confirmation bias.

I don't know what your talking about dude. I never said they didn't i just said the unvaccinated are also wearing their masks.

insight
12-19-2021, 01:10 PM
It's really not that complicated dude. Covid effects the old, fat and those who are immune compromised. Those are the people who should heavily consider the vaccine. Anyone else should take the same precautions they take for anything that's an extremely low risk to them. This is all i've been saying from jump and more and more doctors are agreeing.

You don't know what you are talking about. Omicron appears to be 5X more contagious than previous variants. The threat is it will overwhelm are healthcare system, and people who need medical treatment from auto accidents, heart attacks, or whatever can't recieve timely treatment and business are forced to close due to the amount of illness circulating.
In addition allowing the virus to circulate freely, increases the chances of a more deadly variant spreading through the population.
Do you understand the flu of 1918 commonly called the spainish flu was a variant that emerged out of a less deadly flu. The spainish flu variant was more deadly in the young population, older people were less affected. If you think the current demographics can't change you are sadly mistaken.

Elosha
12-19-2021, 01:13 PM
I don't know what your talking about dude. I never said they didn't i just said the unvaccinated are also wearing their masks.

You stated earlier in this thread at 8:42 this morning without any evidence "Clearly it's the vaccinated spreading this thing." If the vaccinated have received vaccines and you claim they're also wearing their masks, how are they the ones spreading it? Are you trying to imply that the vaccine makes people more susceptible than unvaccinated in spreading the virus? Because that's the completely absurd premise of the OP.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 01:21 PM
You stated earlier in this thread at 8:42 this morning without any evidence "Clearly it's the vaccinated spreading this thing." If the vaccinated have received vaccines and you claim they're also wearing their masks, how are they the ones spreading it? Are you trying to imply that the vaccine makes people more susceptible than unvaccinated in spreading the virus? Because that's the completely absurd premise of the OP.

It wss 9:42 here but you playing dumb man. Both things can be true. Yes the vaccinated are wearing their masks in public like the unvaccinated are but in the places with large gatherings where the unvaxxed can't go alot of the vaxxed will take off their masks. Restaurants and games for example. Nobody is wearing masks at restaurants qnd clubs. Maybe half are wearing them at games. These are the places where the thing is spreading. Even in the work place where many unvaxxed can't be now people are taking off their masks. Are you really arguing this?

Full Court
12-19-2021, 01:30 PM
It wss 9:42 here but you playing dumb man. Both things can be true. Yes the vaccinated are wearing their masks in public like the unvaccinated are but in the places with large gatherings where the unvaxxed can't go alot of the vaxxed will take off their masks. Restaurants and games for example. Nobody is wearing masks at restaurants qnd clubs. Maybe half are wearing them at games. These are the places where the thing is spreading. Even in the work place where many unvaxxed can't be now people are taking off their masks. Are you really arguing this?

Both vaxxed and unvaxxed are taking off their masks....because everyone is finally realizing how freaking stupid they are.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 01:37 PM
Both vaxxed and unvaxxed are taking off their masks....because everyone is finally realizing how freaking stupid they are.

Well yeah this is happening more and more often but it happens even more amongst the vaxxed because they can be in way more places where the unvaxxed can't be and alot of these places are huge gatherings where covid can really spread.

tpols
12-19-2021, 01:42 PM

You're assuming there's no corruption of said experts. I know its a wild, shocking concept for you but it exists very heavily at the top. Doctors have been silenced on all major media and threatened with their license to practice being taken away. Appeal to Authority as your only argument is a weak one. One of the top 5 logical fallacies for debate.

RRR3
12-19-2021, 01:49 PM
Dumbdumb23 getting sodomized as usual :oldlol:

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 02:23 PM
Dumbdumb23 getting sodomized as usual :oldlol:

Another low iq response from this guy. If you would like to response with an intelligent response on why what i said was wrong i'll wait. I won't hold my breath though. It's gonna require you to say more than durr and duh:oldlol:

Elosha
12-19-2021, 02:56 PM
It wss 9:42 here but you playing dumb man. Both things can be true. Yes the vaccinated are wearing their masks in public like the unvaccinated are but in the places with large gatherings where the unvaxxed can't go alot of the vaxxed will take off their masks. Restaurants and games for example. Nobody is wearing masks at restaurants qnd clubs. Maybe half are wearing them at games. These are the places where the thing is spreading. Even in the work place where many unvaxxed can't be now people are taking off their masks. Are you really argeuing this?

Every credible study shows that the unvaccinated are (1) contracting covid, (2) suffering far more severe symptoms, and (3)dying at a far higher rate then vaccinated people. The reason this winter is going to be so harsh with Omicron is because of the large swathes of unvaccinated people in the country, particularly in the south and west. Omicron is more contagious, but even so , all available evidence shows the vaccinations and boosters still significantly reduce the chance a vaccinated individual will contract it.

Masks still work to reduce the impact of Omicron and the Delta variants. The same type of people who resisted wearing masks are the same people who have resisted vaccinations and are still contracting the virus at a far higher rate and dying in droves. The people who have been vaccinated , by and large, are the same people who took the mask commendations far more seriously. The problem is we thought that the virus is under control but it's keeps mutating and so vaccinated people may need to be significantly more careful and continue/step up on wearing masks. They can still spread it, even if their own symptoms are not life-threatening.

The whole premise and arguments you and the OP are advancing are completely illogical and belied by every statistical and medical form of evidence. And no, your common sense does not in any way persuade me or any other thinking member of this forum. Nothing personal.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 03:10 PM
Every credible study shows that the unvaccinated are (1) contracting covid, (2) suffering far more severe symptoms, and (3)dying at a far higher rate then vaccinated people. The reason this winter is going to be so harsh with Omicron is because of the large swathes of unvaccinated people in the country, particularly in the south and west. Omicron is more contagious, but even so , all available evidence shows the vaccinations and boosters still significantly reduce the chance a vaccinated individual will contract it.

Masks still work to reduce the impact of Omicron and the Delta variants. The same type of people who resisted wearing masks are the same people who have resisted vaccinations and are still contracting the virus at a far higher rate and dying in droves. The people who have been vaccinated , by and large, are the same people who took the mask commendations far more seriously. The problem is we thought that the virus is under control but it's keeps mutating and so vaccinated people may need to be significantly more careful and continue/step up on wearing masks. They can still spread it, even if their own symptoms are not life-threatening.

The whole premise and arguments you and the OP are advancing are completely illogical and belied by every statistical and medical form of evidence. And no, your common sense does not in any way persuade me or any other thinking member of this forum. Nothing personal.

That's simply not true. An unvaccinated under 18 year old is just as protected as say a vaccinated year old. A person with natural antibodies are also as protected as someone vaccinated. These are facts and completely goes against your blanket statements. I do however agree that the vaccines should be talen by lots of people.

And my argument is very logical. It's simple high risk groups should take the vaccines but it shouldn't be mandated for everyone.

People like you are actually illogical. Trying to make everyone take a vaccine that dosn't significantly reduce transmission for something that only impacts certain people. It's irrational and extremely unnecessary.

Answer this. If the vaccines aren't effective in controlling the spread and low risk groups aren't the ones adding to qn overwhelmed Healthcare system why should these groups be mandated to take the vaccine?

Real Men Wear Green
12-19-2021, 03:31 PM
You're assuming there's no corruption of said experts. I know its a wild, shocking concept for you but it exists very heavily at the top. Doctors have been silenced on all major media and threatened with their license to practice being taken away. Appeal to Authority as your only argument is a weak one. One of the top 5 logical fallacies for debate.
So I assume that the...I don't know...tens of millions? hundreds of millions?...of medical professionals around the world are telling the truth...and that's too much of a stretch for you, who instead has decided to believe that all of these people are massively lying in what would as far as we know be the greatest conspiracy since they faked the moon landing to hide the fact that the Earth is flat.

This is not a debate. You are not intelligent enough for something like that. What you are is a stupid, misinformed child. I don't think it's possible to convince someone like you of anything. There is nothing I know that your general practioner hasn't already told you. You ignore them so why would you listen to me?

I just made another assumption. I assumed you have a doctor. Maybe you don't. After all if they are lying to you about this pandemic why should you trust them at all? You shouldn't. If you ever break your arm or get diabetes just rub some dirt on it and call it a day.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 03:41 PM
So I assume that the...I don't know...tens of millions? hundreds of millions?...of medical professionals around the world are telling the truth...and that's too much of a stretch for you, who instead has decided to believe that all of these people are massively lying in what would as far as we know be the greatest conspiracy since they faked the moon landing to hide the fact that the Earth is flat.

This is not a debate. You are not intelligent enough for something like that. What you are is a stupid, misinformed child. I don't think it's possible to convince someone like you of anything. There is nothing I know that your general practioner hasn't already told you. You ignore them so why would you listen to me?

I just made another assumption. I assumed you have a doctor. Maybe you don't. After all if they are lying to you about this pandemic why should you trust them at all? You shouldn't. If you ever break your arm or get diabetes just rub some dirt on it and call it a day.

The problem with covid the vaccines and this debate is like every debate these days it's so black and white. There's no allowance for grey area or middle ground and some of the answers to these debates lie in the middle.

Take the vaccines for instance. You have q bunch of people on one side saying everyone should take them. Then you have a bunch of people on the other side nobody needs to take them. Both are wrong. The correct answer as with most things is somewhere in the middle. There's lots of people that should take the vaccines and there's lots of people who don't need them. It just depends on what risk group your in.

Real Men Wear Green
12-19-2021, 04:53 PM
No the answer is not in the middle. Either almost the entire world medical community is lying to us and we shouldn't bother doing anything or masks and vaccines on everyone will end the pandemic so we should mask and vaccinate. The middle ground is either some people uselessly getting vaccinated (according to Dr. Tpol) or allowing the disease to continue to spread and mutate (medical science).

If you say 2 plus 2 is 4 and I say it's 10 it does not just magically become 7. That's not how it works.

Axe
12-19-2021, 04:56 PM

Coach (theman93) will never agree with this lol.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 05:19 PM
No the answer is not in the middle. Either almost the entire world medical community is lying to us and we shouldn't bother doing anything or masks and vaccines on everyone will end the pandemic so we should mask and vaccinate. The middle ground is either some people uselessly getting vaccinated (according to Dr. Tpol) or allowing the disease to continue to spread and mutate (medical science).

If you say 2 plus 2 is 4 and I say it's 10 it does not just magically become 7. That's not how it works.

For one the entire medical community is not on the pro mandate side. Lots of doctors and scientists don't agree with them.

And we have no choice but to let covid spread because the vaccines don't work in controlling the spread. The only way to stop covid from spreading is by completely shutting everything down for 2 weeks. I'd be fine with that but it's not really possible. The only other option is to go back to regular life and learn to live with this thing because the alternative to these options is what we're doing and did before and it dosn't work.

Again it's really simple dude. Covid effects the old, fat and those who are immune compromised. These are the groups we need to get vaccinated. Getting low risk groups isn't necessary because the people from these groups aren't spreading this any more than the vaxxed and they aren't being hospitalized at significant enough rates to make mandating vaccines for them necessary.

Dr. Lemon
12-19-2021, 05:21 PM
So where's the large contingent on here that don't believe Covid is real?

Please break down these latest developments for us. We can't wait.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 05:33 PM
So where's the large contingent on here that don't believe Covid is real?

Please break down these latest developments for us. We can't wait.

Who's saying covid isn't real? Maybe there's a few conspiracy theorists that don't but most non vaxxed believe in covid. They even believe in the vaccines. They just don't agree with mandates.

Real Men Wear Green
12-19-2021, 05:57 PM
For one the entire medical community is not on the pro mandate side. Lots of doctors and scientists don't agree with them. "overwhelming majority" work better for you?

And we have no choice but to let covid spread because the vaccines don't work in controlling the spread. The only way to stop covid from spreading is by completely shutting everything down for 2 weeks. I'd be fine with that but it's not really possible. The only other option is to go back to regular life and learn to live with this thing because the alternative to these options is what we're doing and did before and it dosn't work. The reason why vaccinating everyone and wearing mask "doesn't work"is because so many people refuse to.

Again it's really simple dude. Covid effects the old, fat and those who are immune compromised. These are the groups we need to get vaccinated. Getting low risk groups isn't necessary because the people from these groups aren't spreading this any more than the vaxxed and they aren't being hospitalized at significant enough rates to make mandating vaccines for them necessary. This is wrong. Healthier people generally handle it better but healthy people can and have gotten sick and died due to covid. Nor are you accounting for the fact that a healthy person with covid can give it to a more vulnerable person. These are all things you should have heard from a medical professing by now. Several times.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 06:20 PM
"overwhelming majority" work better for you?

The reason why vaccinating everyone and wearing mask "doesn't work"is because so many people refuse to.

This is wrong. Healthier people generally handle it better but healthy people can and have gotten sick and died due to covid. Nor are you accounting for the fact that a healthy person with covid can give it to a more vulnerable person. These are all things you should have heard from a medical professing by now. Several times.

Sure overwhelming majority is fine but you say that like it means the overwhelming majority equals truth and we know that's not always true. We've seen numerous times since covid.

And again you don't have to vaccinate everyone you just have to vaccinate the high risk groups. Vaccinated those with natural antibodies, children and healthy young adults isn't necessarily.

And healthy people can die from civid but extremely rare. We don't mandate for extremely rare we man for things that are significant risks. If we mandated for extremely rare we'd never be able to do anything.

And a vaccinated person can give covid to a vulnerable person also so i don't know why people like you still use this argument. It's a terrible one. The vaccinated can and are spreading covid in a serious way. The sooner you and others accept this the sooner you'll realize that mandating vaccines makes zero sense.

FultzNationRISE
12-19-2021, 06:22 PM
Real Men Wear Green is great at being a shill, and terrible at being intelligent.

12-19-2021, 06:29 PM
The vax CREATED Covid.

insight
12-19-2021, 08:11 PM
Sure overwhelming majority is fine but you say that like it means the overwhelming majority equals truth and we know that's not always true. We've seen numerous times since covid.

And again you don't have to vaccinate everyone you just have to vaccinate the high risk groups. Vaccinated those with natural antibodies, children and healthy young adults isn't necessarily.

And healthy people can die from civid but extremely rare. We don't mandate for extremely rare we man for things that are significant risks. If we mandated for extremely rare we'd never be able to do anything.

And a vaccinated person can give covid to a vulnerable person also so i don't know why people like you still use this argument. It's a terrible one. The vaccinated can and are spreading covid in a serious way. The sooner you and others accept this the sooner you'll realize that mandating vaccines makes zero sense.

You really are lacking a basic understanding of how viruses and disease work. I already explained the viruses mutate. A new variant that is more deadly in the young population is more probable when you allow the vacinne to circulate unchecked. Do you see how quickly the Omicron variant is spreading right now, there was nothing like this 6 months ago, you are relying on political talking points that are not supported by science or evidence.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 08:25 PM
You really are lacking a basic understanding of how viruses and disease work. I already explained the viruses mutate. A new variant that is more deadly in the young population is more probable when you allow the vacinne to circulate unchecked. Do you see how quickly the Omicron variant is spreading right now, there was nothing like this 6 months ago, you are relying on political talking points that are not supported by science or evidence.

But your wrong bro. The natural evolution of the virus and variations is for it to eventually get weaker and that's what we're seeing so far. Yes omicron is more transmissible but it's far less deadly. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-17/s-africa-says-hospitalizations-in-omicron-wave-much-lower

Your claim that the variant may mutate and be more harmful for kids is an uneducated theory. Covid and all it's variants so far have not been a serious threat to children. No more children die from covid than the flu. The flu can and does mutate do we say we have to get everyone vaccinated so the flu dosn't mutate to worse variant for kids? No we don't. Neither should we for covid.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 08:26 PM
The vax CREATED Covid.

Your being sarcastic right?

12-19-2021, 08:30 PM
Your being sarcastic right?
What do you mean?

SATAN
12-19-2021, 08:30 PM
Stop giving this moron attention for god's sake.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 08:38 PM
What do you mean?

How did the vax create covid when covid came before the vaccine?

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 08:41 PM
Stop giving this moron attention for god's sake.

Again what is moronic qbout my points? Which one exactly?

That the vaccinated are spreading covid significantly?

That children and healthy young adults are extremely low risk?

That those with natural antibodies are just as protected as those vaccinated?

That low risk groups aren't the ones overwhelming the hospitals?

Which one of those statements are moronic?

12-19-2021, 08:41 PM
Covid didn't come before the vaccine...

Axe
12-19-2021, 08:48 PM
Lol he didn't specifically mention 'covid vaccine'. Just 'vaccine' itself.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 08:49 PM
Lol he didn't specifically mention 'covid vaccine'. Just 'vaccine'.

That other vaccines created covid? I've never heard that narrative

Axe
12-19-2021, 08:52 PM
That other vaccines created covid? I've never heard that narrative
Lmao yep i don't get it as well

insight
12-19-2021, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=Bronbron23;14497019]But your wrong bro. The natural evolution of the virus and variations is for it to eventually get weaker and that's what we're seeing so far. Yes omicron is more transmissible but it's far less deadly. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-17/s-africa-says-hospitalizations-in-omicron-wave-much-lower

Your claim that the variant may mutate and be more harmful for kids is an uneducated theory. Covid and all it's variants so far have not been a serious threat to children. No more children die from covid than the flu. The flu can and does mutate do we say we have to get everyone vaccinated so the flu dosn't mutate to worse variant for kids? No we don't. Neither should we for covid.[/QU
You really should read this. You think you are informed but you really are missing key historical information
https://www.history.com/news/spanish-flu-second-wave-resurgence

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 09:53 PM
[QUOTE=Bronbron23;14497019]But your wrong bro. The natural evolution of the virus and variations is for it to eventually get weaker and that's what we're seeing so far. Yes omicron is more transmissible but it's far less deadly. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-17/s-africa-says-hospitalizations-in-omicron-wave-much-lower

Your claim that the variant may mutate and be more harmful for kids is an uneducated theory. Covid and all it's variants so far have not been a serious threat to children. No more children die from covid than the flu. The flu can and does mutate do we say we have to get everyone vaccinated so the flu dosn't mutate to worse variant for kids? No we don't. Neither should we for covid.[/QU
You really should read this. You think you are informed but you really are missing key historical information
https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300,400,600,700

Whatever you sent didn't load correct

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 09:54 PM
Lmao yep i don't get it as well

I've heard people talk how this vaccine has created variants but i don't know what if qny proof there is of that.

insight
12-19-2021, 10:22 PM
My bad, I was on my phone and didn't copy the right URL's.

In summary:

Reported cases of Spanish flu dropped off over the summer of 1918, and there was hope at the beginning of August that the virus had run its course. In retrospect, it was only the calm before the storm. Somewhere in Europe, a mutated strain of the Spanish flu virus had emerged that had the power to kill a perfectly healthy young man or woman within 24 hours of showing the first signs of infection.

In late August 1918, military ships departed the English port city of Plymouth carrying troops unknowingly infected with this new, far deadlier strain of Spanish flu. As these ships arrived in cities like Brest in France, Boston in the United States and Freetown in west Africa, the second wave of the global pandemic began.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 11:12 PM
My bad, I was on my phone and didn't copy the right URL's.

In summary:

I already knew about the spanish flu man. That was a worst case scenario. There were Plenty of times with the flu and orher viruses where this hasn't happened.

And like i said the flu has continued to mutate scince then. It still mutates to this day but we aren't overreacting to the flu even though there's a possibility the flu could mutate to something worse.

You can't make huge decisions like mandating vaccines or shutting down shit based on slight possibilities. Again we wouldn't be able to do anything operating like that.

I'm not against vaccines man. I'm just against mandating them. We would of had more success worldwide if we had of made decisions based on the science of covid and the vaccines rather than fear. Fear led to the hoarding of vaccines by rich countries that deprived poorer countries which led to this spreading more.

Bad decisions made by the government because of fear caused millions of people to distrust a government that they already had very little trust in.

They shit the bed on this from jump and it really wasn't that complicated.

insight
12-19-2021, 11:37 PM
I already knew about the spanish flu man. That was a worst case scenario. There were Plenty of times with the flu and orher viruses where this hasn't happened.

And like i said the flu has continued to mutate scince then. It still mutates to this day but we aren't overreacting to the flu even though there's a possibility the flu could mutate to something worse.

You can't make huge decisions like mandating vaccines or shutting down shit based on slight possibilities. Again we wouldn't be able to do anything operating like that.

I'm not against vaccines man. I'm just against mandating them. We would of had more success worldwide if we had of made decisions based on the science of covid and the vaccines rather than fear. Fear led to the hoarding of vaccines by rich countries that deprived poorer countries which led to this spreading more.

Bad decisions made by the government because of fear caused millions of people to distrust a government that they already had very little trust in.

They shit the bed on this from jump and it really wasn't that complicated.

This virus is nothing like the flu. Most viruses do not start out as airborne viruses, they usually start out physical transmission, this virus is different.
This virus can produces inflammation in the heart and other vital organs and produce blood clots.
This virus can last months, in some cases, these people are know as long haulers.
The one thing we know for certain, is this virus is very dangerous and there is alot we don't about it long term.

Unfortunately many people have your same attitude. It's sad to see. Only 1.5% of the U.S population is in the armed forces and know what if feels like to possibliy risk their lives for thier country. The other 98% claim their patriots but are content to complain, and won't even take a vaccine that will possibly save the lives of their neighbors and fellow citizens.

Covid has been politized and all this misinformation and minimizing is why America leads the world in Covid deaths.

Bronbron23
12-19-2021, 11:56 PM
This virus is nothing like the flu. Most viruses do not start out as airborne viruses, they usually start out physical transmission, this virus is different.
This virus can produces inflammation in the heart and other vital organs and produce blood clots.
This virus can last months, in some cases, these people are know as long haulers.
The one thing we know for certain, is this virus is very dangerous and there is alot we don't about it long term.

Unfortunately many people have your same attitude. It's sad to see. Only 1.5% of the U.S population is in the armed forces and know what if feels like to possibliy risk their lives for thier country. The other 98% claim their patriots but are content to complain, and won't even take a vaccine that will possibly save the lives of their neighbors and fellow citizens.

Covid has been politized and all this misinformation and minimizing is why America leads the world in Covid deaths.

That's where i think you and others have this all wrong. Getting the vaccine dosn't help with protecting others. This is a fallacy that is used as your guys main reason on why everyone should take the vaccine and it makes no sense.

If the vaccines were effective in doing this i would actually agree but it still wouldn't makes sense on why those with natural immunity should have to get vaccinated.

Again your whole reasoning makes no sense given the facts. How can getting vaccinated help save others when the vaccines aren't effective in reducing the spread? If the vaccines significantly reduced ones chances of getting and transmitting covid we wouldn't have some of the most vaccinated areas with the most cases in the world. Whole basketball teams wouldn't be out due to covid. The nfl wouldn't have it's most covid cases to date even though they're fully vaxxed. The vaxx is effective in protecting you that's it. The sooner you others who think like you accept this the sooner you'll realize your argument for mandates makes no sense qnd the sooner we can end this mandates and move on with regular life.

insight
12-20-2021, 02:03 AM
That's where i think you and others have this all wrong. Getting the vaccine dosn't help with protecting others. This is a fallacy that is used as your guys main reason on why everyone should take the vaccine and it makes no sense.

If the vaccines were effective in doing this i would actually agree but it still wouldn't makes sense on why those with natural immunity should have to get vaccinated.

Again your whole reasoning makes no sense given the facts. How can getting vaccinated help save others when the vaccines aren't effective in reducing the spread? If the vaccines significantly reduced ones chances of getting and transmitting covid we wouldn't have some of the most vaccinated areas with the most cases in the world. Whole basketball teams wouldn't be out due to covid. The nfl wouldn't have it's most covid cases to date even though they're fully vaxxed. The vaxx is effective in protecting you that's it. The sooner you others who think like you accept this the sooner you'll realize your argument for mandates makes no sense qnd the sooner we can end this mandates and move on with regular life.

You are watching too much tucker carlson and other poltical propaganda. What is natural immunity? In order for someone to develop immunity against a novel virus your body must be exposed to the virus, that is what vaccines are designed to do without infecting people with the virus.

Vaccines do not prevent spread THEY REDUCE SPREAD. You using political talking points all the studies show nonvaccinated people are more likely to spread the virus than vacinnated people.
You want to believe politicians and consipiracy theorist over the leading health organizations in the world.

GimmeThat
12-20-2021, 02:13 AM
no, but the size of the stimulus check with the vax being ineffective shows the size of Biden's pecker

12-20-2021, 06:00 AM
Lol he didn't specifically mention 'covid vaccine'. Just 'vaccine' itself.

Well it should've been implied.

Elosha
12-20-2021, 08:33 AM
That's simply not true. An unvaccinated under 18 year old is just as protected as say a vaccinated year old. A person with natural antibodies are also as protected as someone vaccinated. These are facts and completely goes against your blanket statements. I do however agree that the vaccines should be talen by lots of people.

And my argument is very logical. It's simple high risk groups should take the vaccines but it shouldn't be mandated for everyone.

People like you are actually illogical. Trying to make everyone take a vaccine that dosn't significantly reduce transmission for something that only impacts certain people. It's irrational and extremely unnecessary.

Answer this. If the vaccines aren't effective in controlling the spread and low risk groups aren't the ones adding to qn overwhelmed Healthcare system why should these groups be mandated to take the vaccine?

I'm sorry, but every statement you make above is wrong and has been pointed out to you repeatedly in this thread. I don't feel like continuing to argue with someone who cannot think rationally about this. Your last question to me is a complete red herring and straw man, because the premise is completely factually erroneous. Unfortunately, you have not demonstrated the ability to think clearly about this and change your mind for the better, but hopefully this thread will have educated some other members.

Bronbron23
12-20-2021, 01:23 PM
I'm sorry, but every statement you make above is wrong and has been pointed out to you repeatedly in this thread. I don't feel like continuing to argue with someone who cannot think rationally about this. Your last question to me is a complete red herring and straw man, because the premise is completely factually erroneous. Unfortunately, you have not demonstrated the ability to think clearly about this and change your mind for the better, but hopefully this thread will have educated some other members.

Nah my last question is a good one and one and nobody else can answer coherently. They know they have no answer so they regurgitate the same general talking points like it's a pandemic or we have to stop the spread. Given the facts i laod out you can't make a logical reason why vaccines should be mandated.

Bronbron23
12-20-2021, 01:30 PM
You are watching too much tucker carlson and other poltical propaganda. What is natural immunity? In order for someone to develop immunity against a novel virus your body must be exposed to the virus, that is what vaccines are designed to do without infecting people with the virus.

Vaccines do not prevent spread THEY REDUCE SPREAD. You using political talking points all the studies show nonvaccinated people are more likely to spread the virus than vacinnated people.
You want to believe politicians and consipiracy theorist over the leading health organizations in the world.

I don't watch tucket carlson or fox dude. They're trash as is cnn for thay matter.

And some vaccines stop the spread some significantly reduce the spread these vaccines do neither. They offer minimal protection from infection compared to not having the vaccine but this is in controlled studies. In practice in the world its debatable if this translates given the vaccinated are the only ones gathering in large groups and they generally don't show symptoms when they have covid so they're more likely to go out and about when they're infected.

And tens of millions already have natural immunity qnd millions more are about to get it. I'm not advocating for going out qnd getting covid intentionally so you have natural immunity but people are gonna get this unintentionally
Millions already have.

RRR3
12-20-2021, 01:47 PM
“Natural immunity” lmfao.

Dumbdumb23 unaware people are getting COVID multiple times.

Bronbron23
12-20-2021, 02:03 PM
“Natural immunity” lmfao.

Dumbdumb23 unaware people are getting COVID multiple times.

Yup just like they are with the vaccine and both get none or mild symptoms. Your point? Not that you actually have an intelligent one.

This is gonna be good seeing you try to follow this up with an intelligent response:oldlol:

noonereal
12-20-2021, 05:09 PM

QFT

insight
12-20-2021, 07:26 PM
I don't watch tucket carlson or fox dude. They're trash as is cnn for thay matter.

And some vaccines stop the spread some significantly reduce the spread these vaccines do neither. They offer minimal protection from infection compared to not having the vaccine but this is in controlled studies. In practice in the world its debatable if this translates given the vaccinated are the only ones gathering in large groups and they generally don't show symptoms when they have covid so they're more likely to go out and about when they're infected.

And tens of millions already have natural immunity qnd millions more are about to get it. I'm not advocating for going out qnd getting covid intentionally so you have natural immunity but people are gonna get this unintentionally
Millions already have.

And some vaccines stop the spread some significantly reduce the spread these vaccines do neither.
This is false, people's ability to spread the virus is based on the amount of viral load they are carrying, vaccinated people who catch Covid have lower viral loads hense they are less likely to spread the virus.
The Delta variant was more contagious because the people infected carried a higher viral load than previous variants, this is also the case with Omicron.
You dismissed the information I shared about the 1918 spainish flu mutating to a more deadly virus during the 2nd and 3rd wave but you dismiss this as low probablity when it is the closest event in recent history to what is taking place with Covid.

Bronbron23
12-20-2021, 08:02 PM
And some vaccines stop the spread some significantly reduce the spread these vaccines do neither.
This is false, people's ability to spread the virus is based on the amount of viral load they are carrying, vaccinated people who catch Covid have lower viral loads hense they are less likely to spread the virus.
The Delta variant was more contagious because the people infected carried a higher viral load than previous variants, this is also the case with Omicron.
You dismissed the information I shared about the 1918 spainish flu mutating to a more deadly virus during the 2nd and 3rd wave but you dismiss this as low probablity when it is the closest event in recent history to what is taking place with Covid.

Nah Your on old data from alpha which was true but it dosn't exist anymore. It's mostly delta and omi is slowly increasing. With delta the viral load was no different. This is coming from the science btw https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mP9iHyj1uiU

Despite this Controlled studies do show the spread is somewhat less likely amongst the unvaccinated but this dosn't apply to the world world for reasons i've already stated.

And i didn't dismiss it It's just that your wrong. It's not the most recent thing we have to compare it to because the flu has the potential to mutate to being much worse at any time and since 1918 and up until now it hadn't happened to the point to where we couldn't deal with it with out mandates for everyone. So that's 103 years since 1918 so that's 103 times where the flu could of went worse case scenario and it didn't but you want to focus on the one year it did over 100 years ago.

Again dude you can't mandate something because there's a possibility of it happening. We'd be mandating all the time for everything if we did. You look at the data. Make a prediction based on that data and plan accordingly.
With omni all signs point to omi being relatively a good thing. There's no need for the panic and fear mongering. Even the head scientists in South Africa said this when they reported omi. Naturally we went into full panic mode right away.

RRR3
12-20-2021, 08:07 PM
Dumbdumb23 is one of the stupidest sons of a bitch I’ve ever encountered on this site and that’s saying something.

Bronbron23
12-20-2021, 08:24 PM
Dumbdumb23 is one of the stupidest sons of a bitch I’ve ever encountered on this site and that’s saying something.

Imagine looking like RRR3TARD https://i.postimg.cc/k5HGm36t/RRR3tard.pngand calling someone else stupid. Have you ever seen a more stupid looking face :roll:

Axe
12-21-2021, 11:07 AM
Well it should've been implied.
Maybe @Cleverness can figure out how you came up with such conclusion.

insight
12-21-2021, 12:46 PM
Nah Your on old data from alpha which was true but it dosn't exist anymore. It's mostly delta and omi is slowly increasing. With delta the viral load was no different. This is coming from the science btw https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mP9iHyj1uiU

Despite this Controlled studies do show the spread is somewhat less likely amongst the unvaccinated but this dosn't apply to the world world for reasons i've already stated.

And i didn't dismiss it It's just that your wrong. It's not the most recent thing we have to compare it to because the flu has the potential to mutate to being much worse at any time and since 1918 and up until now it hadn't happened to the point to where we couldn't deal with it with out mandates for everyone. So that's 103 years since 1918 so that's 103 times where the flu could of went worse case scenario and it didn't but you want to focus on the one year it did over 100 years ago.

Again dude you can't mandate something because there's a possibility of it happening. We'd be mandating all the time for everything if we did. You look at the data. Make a prediction based on that data and plan accordingly.
With omni all signs point to omi being relatively a good thing. There's no need for the panic and fear mongering. Even the head scientists in South Africa said this when they reported omi. Naturally we went into full panic mode right away.

You are correct and I was wrong about about viral load. My references were old current evidence shows no difference in viral loads with the newer variants.
In terms of transmission rates, the World health organization studies show vaccines reduce the transmission rate of delta variant by 40%, pior to delta it was vaccines reduced the rate of spread by 60%.

https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/covid-19-virtual-press-conference-transcript---24-november-2021

COVID-19 Virtual Press conference transcript - 24 November 2021
24 November 2021
| Press briefing transcript

00:02:42
Thank you. Thank you, Christian. Good morning, good afternoon and good evening. Last week, more than 60% of all reported cases and deaths from COVID-19 globally were once again in Europe. The sheer number of cases is translating to unsustainable pressure on health systems and exhausted health workers. In many countries and communities, we are concerned about a false sense of security that vaccines have ended the pandemic and that people who are vaccinated do not need to take any other precautions.

Vaccines save lives but they do not fully prevent transmission. Data suggests that before the arrival of the Delta variant, vaccines reduced transmission by about 60%. With Delta, that has dropped to about 40%. If youÂ’re vaccinated, you have a much lower risk of severe disease and death but you are still at risk of being infected and of infecting others.

I will respond to your 1918 points after work, the main similarity is the fact that they were new novel viruses, not their structure since they are in two completely different virus clasifications.

Bronbron23
12-21-2021, 02:16 PM
You are correct and I was wrong about about viral load. My references were old current evidence shows no difference in viral loads with the newer variants.
In terms of transmission rates, the World health organization studies show vaccines reduce the transmission rate of delta variant by 40%, pior to delta it was vaccines reduced the rate of spread by 60%.

https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/covid-19-virtual-press-conference-transcript---24-november-2021

COVID-19 Virtual Press conference transcript - 24 November 2021
24 November 2021
| Press briefing transcript

I will respond to your 1918 points after work, the main similarity is the fact that they were new novel viruses, not their structure since they are in two completely different virus clasifications.

Yeah i here you man. Again i'm not against the vaccines. I actually think most people absolutely should get them i just don't think Givin the science on transmission that the mandates makes sense. Better Educating those in high risk groups about the ways to protect themselves with vaccines, better diet and exercise and even social distancing and masks would have worked just as well or better.

RogueBorg
12-21-2021, 02:53 PM
Imagine looking like RRR3TARD https://i.postimg.cc/k5HGm36t/RRR3tard.pngand calling someone else stupid. Have you ever seen a more stupid looking face :roll:

That's not really RRR3 is it? No one can look that pathetic.

tpols
12-21-2021, 02:58 PM

You're completely ignorant to history if you think scientists and doctors can't be worked by the system. Acting like corruption hasn't always been rampant. Its literally no different than religion... blind faith in some bureaucrat authority.

We point out blatant contradictions like the exclusion of natural immunity, or post-exposure treatment and you peddle the same line. "Well... Daddy said only this works." And then you talk about intelligence. :roll: Hilarious. You couldn't think yourself out of a paper bag. That's why your only argument is other (compromised) peoples words.

Bronbron23
12-21-2021, 03:22 PM
That's not really RRR3 is it? No one can look that pathetic.

Oh it's him. Imagine looking like this qnd having the nerve to troll and start shit and name call. If i looked like that i'd be quieter than a church mouse:oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2021, 03:28 PM
You're completely ignorant to history if you think scientists and doctors can't be worked by the system. Acting like corruption hasn't always been rampant. Its literally no different than religion... blind faith in some bureaucrat authority.

We point out blatant contradictions like the exclusion of natural immunity, or post-exposure treatment and you peddle the same line. "Well... Daddy said only this works." And then you talk about intelligence. :roll: Hilarious. You couldn't think yourself out of a paper bag. That's why your only argument is other (compromised) peoples words.

You can't escape a paper bag with your thoughts. You must tear a hole with your hands.

Jay-B
12-22-2021, 01:54 AM

I’m un vaccinated myself, I’m sure vaccinated people call us un-vaccinated people scum lol