PDA

View Full Version : Curry isn't even top 2 in the MVP race to me

John_Connor
12-18-2021, 08:12 PM
durant = 1st seed in East, 30ppg, 52%fgs, 8rpg, 6apg, 26PER

Giannis = 3rd seed in East, 27ppg, 53%fgs, 12rpg, 6apg, 31PER + DPOTY candidate

curry = 1st seed in west, 27ppg, 43%fgs, 5rpg, 6apg, 24PER

and jokic would be way ahead of everyone if his record was better

and would curry even be top 5 if lebron was healthy and AD didn't forget how to play. and I hate lebron but facts are facts. curry is overrated as hell. who cares about a 3 point record

I've been watching warrior games and draymond green runs that team. not steph.. steph just runs around screens like Richard Hamilton. he's basically rip with distance. not a league mvp

RRR3
12-18-2021, 08:16 PM
Steph is just a better player than current LeBron. Comparing him to Rip Hamilton is insane.

John_Connor
12-18-2021, 08:20 PM
Steph is just a better player than current LeBron. Comparing him to Rip Hamilton is insane.

if rip shot 3s instead off the screen he would be curry

draymond is their point guard

Axe
12-18-2021, 08:28 PM
The only reason why he's getting mvp chants rn is because the warriors have the best record in the league atm. But later on you know what happens once they get the said award. Things may not go well for them in the postseason.

RRR3
12-18-2021, 08:38 PM
if rip shot 3s instead off the screen he would be curry

draymond is their point guard
Insane comment.

John_Connor
12-18-2021, 08:43 PM
Insane comment.

draymond green is the warriors leader. he drives both ends of the floor. anyone with a brain can see this. try watching a game

1987_Lakers
12-18-2021, 08:59 PM
draymond green is the warriors leader. he drives both ends of the floor. anyone with a brain can see this. try watching a game

Pretty sure he was referring to you comparing Rip to Curry which is a very low IQ take.

Full Court
12-18-2021, 09:22 PM
Curry's clearly in the top three for MPV right now. We'll see how the rest of the season plays out, he's got as strong a case as anyone right now.

Full Court
12-18-2021, 09:23 PM

Agree with this.

John_Connor
12-18-2021, 10:26 PM
Pretty sure he was referring to you comparing Rip to Curry which is a very low IQ take.

their games are very similar scoring wise. both need screens to get open. both can't just take a guy 1 on 1. curry just shoots more and from farther.

neither guy are their teams top playmaker. neither guy was even a top 3 defender on their team. both guys won as runner ups on their own team.

its quite the valid comparison

Baller789
12-18-2021, 10:35 PM
The only reason why he's getting mvp chants rn is because the warriors have the best record in the league atm. But later on you know what happens once they get the said award. Things may not go well for them in the postseason.

Still salty mate?

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-18-2021, 10:45 PM
Durant should never win mvp playing alongside James harden. Harden has been better then him in their careers so far. All Durant did was replace Harrison Barnes.

Giannis is closer but his team has been a little underwhelming this season.

Bronbron23
12-18-2021, 10:53 PM
durant = 1st seed in East, 30ppg, 52%fgs, 8rpg, 6apg, 26PER

Giannis = 3rd seed in East, 27ppg, 53%fgs, 12rpg, 6apg, 31PER + DPOTY candidate

curry = 1st seed in west, 27ppg, 43%fgs, 5rpg, 6apg, 24PER

and jokic would be way ahead of everyone if his record was better

and would curry even be top 5 if lebron was healthy and AD didn't forget how to play. and I hate lebron but facts are facts. curry is overrated as hell. who cares about a 3 point record

I've been watching warrior games and draymond green runs that team. not steph.. steph just runs around screens like Richard Hamilton. he's basically rip with distance. not a league mvp

Not a huge steph fan but can't agree with this. Steph was way better than rip and he could easily be mvp if what he's doing continues

SouBeachTalents
12-18-2021, 10:53 PM
I guess Kenny's retarded takes go beyond just LeBron/Kobe topics.

ShawkFactory
12-18-2021, 11:52 PM
Insane comment.

Indeed

Full Court
12-19-2021, 12:25 AM
Durant should never win mvp playing alongside James harden. Harden has been better then him in their careers so far. All Durant did was replace Harrison Barnes.

Giannis is closer but his team has been a little underwhelming this season.

But since they have both been on the same team, Durant has been far better than Harden, and a much more important player to the team.