PDA

View Full Version : Wade/Bosh - no 3-peat.... Kyrie/Love - no repeat.. AD - no repeat

3ba11
12-21-2021, 03:16 PM
How many examples do we need that Lebron is trash compared to the goat standard?

The goat standard is always winning with a single all-star teammate (or close to it), while Lebron nearly always loses with multiple all-star teammate and always needs more help regardless of roster.

RRR3
12-21-2021, 03:22 PM
OP-no brain.

tpols
12-21-2021, 03:31 PM
It amazes me that MJ went 6/6 with two 3peats with Pippen, Horace Grant, and old Rodman. Having Wade, AD, Kyrie, Bosh and Love would be like letting Jordan play with Barkley, Robinson, KJ, Kemp, and Thunder Dan. Just imagine the margins he'd be winning by with that level of help. And then you realize LeBron mostly lost and got his ass kicked with that same help. Its a huge gap.

Ne 1
12-21-2021, 03:31 PM
That’s never been the standard.

zeerghit
12-21-2021, 03:39 PM
It amazes me that MJ went 6/6 with two 3peats with Pippen, Horace Grant, and old Rodman. Having Wade, AD, Kyrie, Bosh and Love would be like letting Jordan play with Barkley, Robinson, KJ, Kemp, and Thunder Dan. Just imagine the margins he'd be winning by with that level of help. And then you realize LeBron mostly lost and got his ass kicked with that same help. Its a huge gap.
one was mvp candidate other one was getting FMVP votes, so which of Lebron teammates was doing that?

tpols
12-21-2021, 03:46 PM
one was mvp candidate other one was getting FMVP votes, so which of Lebron teammates was doing that?

Wade and AD have gotten MVP votes. What are you smoking? Dwayne Wade and peak AD are easily better talents than Scottie Pippen. Wade in 2010 right before the collusion was considered just as good as LeBron and Kobe. Pippen was never considered as good as prime Jordan, Hakeem, and Barkley nevermind Ewing whooping his ass, David Robinson, Shaq, etc. Pippens career numbers are prime Andre iguodala level. Nice... but a joke compared to true MVP talents. Going 6/6 with that is incredible. Mostly losing and getting blown out with the former is a joke by comparison.

Ne 1
12-21-2021, 03:48 PM
Here’s the problem with the “GOAT” conversation. Too many fans try to take team accomplishments and place weight on them as if they’re individual accomplishments. Championships don’t matter in terms of being the greatest player of all time and at this point in the history of the game, you could honestly make a solid argument for about 6 or 7 guys for being the greatest of all time. Why do we even care so much who’s the goat anyway? 20 years ago there wasn’t even a conversation about it, but now we’ve been blessed to be able to watch all time greats like Kobe and Lebron yet most people have been too busy arguing subjective opinions to just sit back and be thankful we’ve gotten the opportunity to watch the greatness in our lifetimes.

zeerghit
12-21-2021, 03:50 PM
Wade and AD have gotten MVP votes. What are you smoking? Dwayne Wade and peak AD are easily better talents than Scottie Pippen. Wade in 2010 right before the collusion was considered just as good as LeBron and Kobe. Pippen was never considered as good as prime Jordan, Hakeem, and Barkley nevermind Ewing whooping his ass, David Robinson, Shaq, etc. Pippens career numbers are prime Andre iguodala level. Nice... but a joke compared to true MVP talents. Going 6/6 with that is incredible. Mostly losing and getting blown out with the former is a joke by comparison.

how..?

Ne 1
12-21-2021, 03:52 PM

“Old Rodman” still led the league in rebounding every year from ‘92-‘98.

tpols
12-21-2021, 03:53 PM
read the f*cking question..
no hes not, and its not even close

AD averages 30/10 in the playoffs with elite defense including stints on shit teams. :roll: Pippen in the playoffs averages 17/8/6 on worse efficiency. Its literally a landslide.

Imagine if Pippen averaged 30. Its preposterous.

zeerghit
12-21-2021, 03:56 PM
AD averages 30/10 in the playoffs with elite defense including stints on shit teams. :roll: Pippen in the playoffs averages 17/8/6 on worse efficiency. Its literally a landslide.

Imagine if Pippen averaged 30. Its preposterous.

exatly shit teams, pippen with sh*t teams acording to 3ball was making playoffs and was mvp candidate.. so f*ck off.
so how about that old man Rodman and his FMVP votes?

tpols
12-21-2021, 04:11 PM
exatly shit teams, pippen with sh*t teams acording to 3ball was making playoffs and was mvp candidate.. so f*ck off.
so how about that old man Rodman and his FMVP votes?

Pippen with 2 All Stars in 1994 got his ass spanked by Pat Ewing in the 2nd round. His "MVP candidate" storyline was a feel good story brunted by harsh reality. Rodman averaged 8/7 during the Bulls 2nd 3peat. Tristan Thompson numbers.

You can't make this shit up. :lol I have a German lecturing me on basketball fact. Stick to soccer mate. And other things y'all are good at.

AirBonner
12-21-2021, 04:17 PM
LeBron won with injured sidekicks

Hey Yo
12-21-2021, 04:20 PM
How many examples do we need that Lebron is trash compared to the goat standard?

The goat standard is always winning with a single all-star teammate (or close to it), while Lebron nearly always loses with multiple all-star teammate and always needs more help regardless of roster.

How could LeBron 3peat with Kyrie and Love if he only played 2 Finals with them??

Hey Yo
12-21-2021, 04:23 PM
Pippen with 2 All Stars in 1994 got his ass spanked by Pat Ewing in the 2nd round. His "MVP candidate" storyline was a feel good story brunted by harsh reality. Rodman averaged 8/7 during the Bulls 2nd 3peat. Tristan Thompson numbers.

You can't make this shit up. :lol I have a German lecturing me on basketball fact. Stick to soccer mate. And other things y'all are good at.

How can a player who avg 7ppg take FMVP votes away from MJ?

Did K. Love get FMVP votes in 2016?

AirBonner
12-21-2021, 04:24 PM
How can a player who avg 7ppg take FMVP votes away from MJ?

Did K. Love get FMVP votes in 2016?

Well MJ Stan’s are insecure. They think love = Rodman

zeerghit
12-21-2021, 04:25 PM

u seems mad and lost, so losing to knicks in 7 games is now spanked?
and please remind me when did Tristan was getting theese final MVP votes?

3ba11
12-21-2021, 08:26 PM
u seems mad and lost, so losing to knicks in 7 games is now spanked?
and please remind me when did Tristan was getting theese final MVP votes?

Tristan average 10/13 in the 15' Finals (better than Ho Grant) and Mosgov averaged 14 on 55% (better than at least 2 of Pippen's Finals)

zeerghit
12-21-2021, 08:49 PM
Tristan average 10/13 in the 15' Finals (better than Ho Grant) and Mosgov averaged 14 on 55% (better than at least 2 of Pippen's Finals)

??

3ba11
12-21-2021, 09:01 PM
“Old Rodman” still led the league in rebounding

So did Drummond

Having the rebounding leader doesn't mean much, especially if they average 3 ppg on 35%

And Rodman averaged 3/8 for the entire 1997 Playoffs - Jordan matched him with 8 rpg too... And Rodman wasn't the starter for the 98' Playoffs - so Jordan won 2 chips with Rodman a complete non-factor

zeerghit
12-21-2021, 09:03 PM
So did Drummond

Having the rebounding leader doesn't mean much, especially if they average 3 ppg on 35%

And Rodman averaged 3/8 for the entire 1997 Playoffs - Jordan matched him with 8 rpg too... And Rodman wasn't the starter for the 98' Playoffs - so Jordan won 2 chips with Rodman a complete non-factor

how about getting FMVP votes?

3ba11
12-21-2021, 10:15 PM
how about getting FMVP votes?

You have to win 6 to have someone else get a fmvp vote

And it's an indictment on Pippen... 0/6 in fmvp... Only Jordan won more than 2 Finals without a FMVP sidekick or a sidekick getting elite 1st option stats (25 ppg)

Wally450
12-21-2021, 10:36 PM
How many examples do we need

Well, you've made about 3 threads a day for the last 4 years, so whenever you're done, it can stop.