PDA

View Full Version : This years Finals is a Crap-shoot again

GrayGoat
12-22-2021, 02:02 PM
Suns and Warriors are easily the favorites out west but the East is anyone. Literally anyone could make the finals.

pandiani17
12-22-2021, 02:24 PM
And that's the beauty of the game. Or do you prefer to know the champions months in advance as when MJ's Bulls or KD's Warriors were around?

Airupthere
12-22-2021, 02:31 PM
And that's the beauty of the game. Or do you prefer to know the champions months in advance as when MJ's Bulls or KD's Warriors were around?

Or the Heat superfriends team that was supposedly going to dominate the next 8years or so starting 2011? This is exactly what I detest from what Lebron has brought to the game. People think this is nba2k where we can just stack up a team out of curiosity how dominant they would be. People no longer look for competition and teamwork. It's about which team has the most stars.

Post lebron, I hope this stops. At least we know giannis, curry, lillard, don't think like lebron.

GrayGoat
12-22-2021, 02:40 PM
Or the Heat superfriends team that was supposedly going to dominate the next 8years or so starting 2011? This is exactly what I detest from what Lebron has brought to the game. People think this is nba2k where we can just stack up a team out of curiosity how dominant they would be. People no longer look for competition and teamwork. It's about which team has the most stars.

Post lebron, I hope this stops. At least we know giannis, curry, lillard, don't think like lebron.

Curry’s team begged for Durant. Not exactly homegrown

Dr. Lemon
12-22-2021, 02:44 PM
OP shivering in his LeBron onesie each night thinking about Durant raising up that 3rd FMVP.

Airupthere
12-22-2021, 02:47 PM
Curry’s team begged for Durant. Not exactly homegrown

Difference between curry and lebron is that curry has stuck it out with the warriors with KD or without KD . He is currently showing how he can lead a team without an allstar cast to one of the top spots. Lebron just never stops. He reverts to the same approach every time of loading up rosters with stars. The alibi has always been the personnel and he keeps looking for more.

pandiani17
12-22-2021, 02:48 PM

OK, and LeBron's Heatles. It wasn't the purpose of my post to turn the thread in another MJ vs Bron debate. Back to the point, this year is fun because we don't know who will raise that banner. Just like last year, time to make your legacy, Giannis made his, who will climb the stairs of greatness into heaven this year?

Jay-B
12-22-2021, 07:07 PM
Warriors Nets finals especially with Kyrie back, gonna be good too

GrayGoat
12-22-2021, 07:10 PM
Warriors and suns might be out in the 2nd round

Full Court
12-22-2021, 10:19 PM
I'm all in for the Bulls. However, it would be HILARIOUS if the Cavs end up taking the finals.

StrongLurk
12-22-2021, 10:32 PM
Normally a crap shoot is good, but the league has currently been riddled by injuries and covid which is not a good look, especially factoring in the record breaking amount of injuries in the playoffs last year.

Idk, the NBA just hasn't felt right for a minute.