PDA

View Full Version : Lebron deserves better

bison
12-22-2021, 02:27 PM
The last of the NBA Goliaths dating back to wilt and bill Russell, Lebron is putting in work in his 19th season, putting his team on his iron groin, and trying to create some late career wonder and memories for the basketball faithful. But he is teamed up with a big man who checked out mentally a year ago and a guard who has no court vision or clue where anyone on the court is, and a roster of washouts and non-nba level players.

When Lebron signed to the lakers, I always thought he would let us down. But now I see it’s us who are letting him down. I’m sorry Lebron. Maybe it’s not too late to go home to the cavs, to a city that would appreciate you and a young budding team that would give you their all for one final chip.

Airupthere
12-22-2021, 02:37 PM
But it was lebron that pitched to AD. It was lebron that called up westbrick and melo. All the things you mention he does not deserve, he called upon himself and here you are apologizing for it?

Dr. Lemon
12-22-2021, 02:38 PM
OP seems like a Lil Nas X fan.

RRR3
12-22-2021, 02:40 PM
You have to wonder if AD has declined due to all the injuries. As a LeBron fan I’ll always be appreciative of what he did in 2020 though.

3ba11
12-22-2021, 02:42 PM
Lebron's frontcourt ball-dominance has always destroyed any teammate that wasn't already an elite shooter

He cannot elevate teammates because his skillset reduces teammates to spot-up shooter.

Ultimately, teammates will always shoot poorly when the offense revolves around 1 player.. Lebron never evolved out of offenses that revolved around him - he never learned how to involve teammates more than making them spot-up shooters (no elevation), so he never learned to WIN (organic), and only learned to team-hop

TheGoatest
12-22-2021, 03:06 PM
The rest of the Lakers players should be ashamed. How can they even sleep at night knowing that a senior delivered absolute masterpiece performances on a basketball court in these two games against the Bulls and Suns, while they themselves play like absolute shite?

RogueBorg
12-22-2021, 03:20 PM
The rest of the Lakers players should be ashamed. How can they even sleep at night knowing that a senior delivered absolute masterpiece performances on a basketball court in these two games against the Bulls and Suns, while they themselves play like absolute shite?

He has 5 future Hall of Fame teammates on this current Lakers squad, probably 6 if Rondo makes it. 2 teammates are on the 75th Anniversary Team and it's arguable Howard deserved to be on it as well. Suck it buttercups.

Oh and BTW, when you try to to tell us Lebron beat 3 MVP's back in 2012 when they hadn't won MVP's yet, then you also have to accept Lebron plays with 6 future Hall of Famers.

FultzNationRISE
12-22-2021, 03:20 PM
But it was lebron that pitched to AD. It was lebron that called up westbrick and melo. All the things you mention he does not deserve, he called upon himself and here you are apologizing for it?

This is fake news, Lebron does not get involved in personnel stuff.

TheGoatest
12-22-2021, 03:52 PM
He has 5 future Hall of Fame teammates on this current Lakers squad, probably 6 if Rondo makes it. 2 teammates are on the 75th Anniversary Team and it's arguable Howard deserved to be on it as well. Suck it buttercups.

Oh and BTW, when you try to to tell us Lebron beat 3 MVP's back in 2012 when they hadn't won MVP's yet, then you also have to accept Lebron plays with 6 future Hall of Famers.

Nice to see that you expanded your trolling to actually typing something than your 2 x mouse click copy-paste message you have ready on your desktop.

RogueBorg
12-22-2021, 04:03 PM
Nice to see that you expanded your trolling to actually typing something than your 2 x mouse click copy-paste message you have ready on your desktop.

Maybe to get you all down off that ledge the league should just send Embiid to the Lakers to play center, send Booker as well to play two-guard, as well as Curry or Lillard to play the point...would that be enough help for lil Bron Bron?

TheGoatest
12-22-2021, 04:09 PM
Maybe to get you all down off that ledge the league should just send Embiid to the Lakers to play center, send Booker as well to play two-guard, as well as Curry or Lillard to play the point...would that be enough help for lil Bron Bron?

Two in a row without the copy-paste spam message. Impressive. I'm starting to think that you might not be a bot.
One more post without the spam message and I'm officially upgrading your status from "bot" to "parents' basement dweller".

Johnny32
12-22-2021, 04:13 PM
i never wanted him to go to la to begin with. the front office has been laughably bad for years.

Johnny32
12-22-2021, 04:16 PM
Lebron's frontcourt ball-dominance has always destroyed any teammate that wasn't already an elite shooter

He cannot elevate teammates because his skillset reduces teammates to spot-up shooter.

Ultimately, teammates will always shoot poorly when the offense revolves around 1 player.. Lebron never evolved out of offenses that revolved around him - he never learned how to involve teammates more than making them spot-up shooters (no elevation), so he never learned to WIN (organic), and only learned to team-hop

hurrr, lal was second in the nba in post-up offense in 2020.

TheGoatest
12-22-2021, 04:19 PM
i never wanted him to la to begin with. the front office has been laughably bad for years.

If you are truly a Lakers fan who cares about championship banners hanging in the forum, then you would realize that him deciding to come to LA in 2018 got you one extra banner.

If you hate LeBron more than you like championship banners while claiming to be a fan of a team, then there's something wrong with you.

This Lakers' poor roster has its roots in front office moves that pre-date LeBron's arrival by over half a decade. And had LeBron not arrived, you would be stuck with a 0 prospect for a championship Ingram-Kuzma-Ball core, except you wouldn't have an extra championship banner hanging.

Johnny32
12-22-2021, 04:22 PM
If you are truly a Lakers fan who cares about championship banners hanging in the forum, then you would realize that him deciding to come to LA in 2018 got you one extra banner.

If you hate LeBron more than you like championship banners while claiming to be a fan of a team, then there's something wrong with you.

This Lakers' poor roster has its roots in front office moves that pre-date LeBron's arrival by over half a decade. And had LeBron not arrived, you would be stuck with a 0 prospect for a championship Ingram-Kuzma-Ball core, except you wouldn't have an extra championship banner hanging.

i'm a lebron fan...couldn't care less about the lakers. you didn't understand my post.

Airupthere
12-22-2021, 04:31 PM
i'm a lebron fan...couldn't care less about the lakers. you didn't understand my post.

Lol, brontard civil war :oldlol:

Spurs m8
12-22-2021, 04:46 PM
Lol LeEntitled has been given way too much through out his career.

He still has a lot now....its not like he doesn't have any other superstars and pieces.

His style of play and bad leadership kills team mates.

It is what it is

Spurs m8
12-22-2021, 04:48 PM

So good.

Shows what a fvcking deceptive moron you were replying to

Baller789
12-22-2021, 09:00 PM

https://i.ibb.co/wQHTQCF/images.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

theman93
12-22-2021, 09:28 PM

When you hold TheGoatest to his own standards and methodologies he crumbles.

Kinda like how he argued if the % difference of one player’s total playoff points scored is greater than the % difference of another player’s PPG average it makes him the more impressive playoff scorer. Which means Jeff Hornacek is a more impressive playoff scorer than Tracy McGrady.

How did Jordan win back to back Finals against Malone, Stockton, and Hornacek (the more impressive playoff scorer than Tracy McGracy)? GOAT gonna GOAT.

Spurs m8
12-22-2021, 09:45 PM

You are an embarrassment

PeroAntic
12-22-2021, 10:30 PM
Lol, brontard civil war :oldlol:

:oldlol:

that was a hilarious exchange

Baller789
12-22-2021, 10:33 PM
Bran stans so insecure and defensive, they manage to fight each other :lol

John8204
12-23-2021, 05:02 PM
The last of the NBA Goliaths dating back to wilt and bill Russell, Lebron is putting in work in his 19th season, putting his team on his iron groin, and trying to create some late career wonder and memories for the basketball faithful. But he is teamed up with a big man who checked out mentally a year ago and a guard who has no court vision or clue where anyone on the court is, and a roster of washouts and non-nba level players.

When Lebron signed to the lakers, I always thought he would let us down. But now I see it’s us who are letting him down. I’m sorry Lebron. Maybe it’s not too late to go home to the cavs, to a city that would appreciate you and a young budding team that would give you their all for one final chip.

Well it's an interesting topic because Lebron doesn't seem like a guy who is interested in playing for one team. The issue with James is how long is he going to be happy playing in decline at Season 19 he's still a top level player and decline tends to be what 3-5 seasons. I think Lebron is not thinking about Vince Carter's 23 seasons...I think he's looking at Gordie Howe, Rickey Henderson, and Sammy Baugh and go for 25+ seasons.

Baller789
12-23-2021, 09:32 PM
Well it's an interesting topic because Lebron doesn't seem like a guy who is interested in playing for one team. The issue with James is how long is he going to be happy playing in decline at Season 19 he's still a top level player and decline tends to be what 3-5 seasons. I think Lebron is not thinking about Vince Carter's 23 seasons...I think he's looking at Gordie Howe, Rickey Henderson, and Sammy Baugh and go for 25+ seasons.

He can try. But I doubt he wants to be a role player.

John8204
12-24-2021, 12:35 AM
He can try. But I doubt he wants to be a role player.

I don't think he wants to be a bench player but he has been teasing playing point the last few years. I think he might be happy being the #3 option with a powerful duo..especially if he can get his son in the league.

HunterSThompson
12-24-2021, 12:38 AM
lebron literally put this team together and injured AD himself. lol wut

SATAN
12-24-2021, 12:39 AM
He wanted to keep Caruso

Baller789
12-24-2021, 12:42 AM
I don't think he wants to be a bench player but he has been teasing playing point the last few years. I think he might be happy being the #3 option with a powerful duo..especially if he can get his son in the league.

Teasing playing point guard the last few years?

Dude has been basically playing point guard his entire career.

John8204
12-24-2021, 01:11 AM
Teasing playing point guard the last few years?

Dude has been basically playing point guard his entire career.

I think he's really played a different position which each team he was one. He's a five position player it's what I like about him

Cleveland - SF
Miami - PF
Cleveland - SG
Lakers - PG

Baller789
12-24-2021, 01:34 AM
I think he's really played a different position which each team he was one. He's a five position player it's what I like about him

Cleveland - SF
Miami - PF
Cleveland - SG
Lakers - PG

That's just what's his listed position is.

Even the blind knows lebron is the primary ballhander for all of his teams.

SATAN
12-24-2021, 01:36 AM

Lakers - PG/SG/SF/PF/C

ftfy