PDA

View Full Version : Cav fans are extremely bitter & delusional about LeBron coming back to Cleveland

Im Still Ballin
12-22-2021, 09:04 PM
Check out some of these comments from the Cavs subreddit:

This. It's easy to forget, but in LeBron's "I'm coming home" article, he raved about playing with all these young guys we had on the roster, and less than a season later half of them had been jettisoned in favor of veterans.

This was someone calling LBJ cancerous because he traded away Cleveland's "young core" of Dion Waiters, Anthony Bennett, and Andrew Wiggins.

Delusional.

Same here.

One of the best ever. That championship was epic.

He doesn't fit on this team.

Also bringing him back would totally disrupt our offense. We got guys constantly cutting and moving and playing good ball, lebron would slow everything down and take a lot of iso looks. Love Bron Bron to death but just wouldn’t be a good fit.

Cleveland's offense is 15th out of 30. It's the defense that's getting it done.

Delusional.

Defense. Lebron has no defense. I am not going to get too much into it. We seen enough of it with his time with the Cavs. But that would have a massive impact to our current defense which is the top of the league.

Ridiculous. Was he not just an integral part of the #1 defense last season? Top 5 the season prior.

Deluisonal.

I would ONLY take LeBron back on a vet minimum retirement contract. Call it a 2 year deal and he comes off the bench.

Jesus. Guy is putting up 26.4 PPG on 61% TS.

SMH. Delusional.

Full Court
12-22-2021, 09:07 PM
Ridiculous. Was he not just an integral part of the #1 defense last season? Top 5 the season prior.

A lot changes in a season. No way you can tell me he's playing good defense this year except in a few spurts here and there.

Besides, Cavs may end up winning it all this year with Garland and Mobley.

RRR3
12-22-2021, 09:16 PM
A few people on the internet do not equal Cavs fans lol.

Im Still Ballin
12-22-2021, 09:25 PM
A few people on the internet do not equal Cavs fans lol.

I think you'd find a lot of these takes accurately reflect how many Cavalier fans feel. There's definitely some bitterness and resentment. With Cleveland succeeding while LA is faltering, these feelings are being made apparent.

They should be thanking him for leaving in 2018. Cleveland had run its course, exhausted its resources. They were in need of a rebuild, which is what they've done. If LBJ stayed, they'd have limped on. Cleveland dipped out at the right time, as Milwaukee, Boston, Philly, Brooklyn, and Toronto (2019 and 2020) were rising.

Thenameless
12-22-2021, 09:27 PM
Cleveland, Miami, and Lakers fans are all happy to have had Lebron on their team.

beasted
12-22-2021, 09:40 PM
Bron WOULD be a cancer to the Cavs. He and his camp would expect full control again and absolutely would jettison young players for vets.

Sometimes a good thing is not always good thing for everyone.

It's like "LoRi HaRvEy iS ThE pErFeCt WoMaN! He wUz sTuPiD 2 DuMp HeR!!" Well for him, she's a crazy, gold-digging attention fiend that belongs to the streets. Maybe for someone else she IS the perfect woman.

I feel that's where Cleveland is where LeBron as good as he is should not be there to mess their progress up.

Spurs m8
12-22-2021, 09:47 PM
Why is this guy having a meltdown and starting threads every day.

Lebron is boring bro...get a life

warriorfan
12-22-2021, 09:50 PM
They got CUCKED