PDA

View Full Version : Why is Udonis Haslem still in the league

Jay-B
12-23-2021, 12:51 PM
I really don’t get the point of Udonis Haslem still taking up a roster up over say a young kid from the G league trying to make it. He was never even good lol it just seems very stupid and selfish how he’s trying to stick around. The whole Miami is my city character he’s trying to play is so corny too.

Akeem34TheDream
12-23-2021, 01:41 PM
Lol ofc Haslem wants to stay in Nba he gets paid for it. Why does the Heat sign him, idk.

j3lademaster
12-23-2021, 01:47 PM
Lol ofc Haslem wants to stay in Nba he gets paid for it. Why does the Heat sign him, idk.Same reason the Lakers signed Kobe to a big deal way past his prime. To signal that they're a franchise who gives back to a career of loyalty.

LeCola
12-23-2021, 09:13 PM
Because he is probably sneaker.

FultzNationRISE
12-23-2021, 09:34 PM
The answer is Lebron.

Lebron made him a multi-time champion, and that gave Haslem some kind of false mystique as a guru of winning basketball. In reality he just took a free ride on Lebron’s back. But the Heat apparently think its young players will be “inspired” by Haslem’s “approach.”

beasted
12-23-2021, 11:45 PM
He's still in the NBA because he's a great mentor.

Miami is like a puppy-mill churning out undrafted players (just like Haslem) or late 2nd round guys that Miami has turned into legit rotation players/starters in the past 6 years:

Hassan Whiteside
Tyler Johnson
James Ennis
Derrick Jones Jr
Josh Richardson
Kendrick Nunn
Duncan Robinson
Max Strus

Luck? Who the heck is this lucky?
Spo only? I don't think so. He talks up UD all the time.

Just accept that Miami has a great development program and UD plays his role.

beasted
12-23-2021, 11:46 PM
The answer is Lebron.

Lebron made him a multi-time champion, and that gave Haslem some kind of false mystique as a guru of winning basketball. In reality he just took a free ride on Lebron’s back. But the Heat apparently think its young players will be “inspired” by Haslem’s “approach.”

Does it hurt riding his dick 24/7?

iamgine
12-24-2021, 12:23 AM
I really don’t get the point of Udonis Haslem still taking up a roster up over say a young kid from the G league trying to make it. He was never even good lol it just seems very stupid and selfish how he’s trying to stick around. The whole Miami is my city character he’s trying to play is so corny too.

I think Udonis is way better as a 14th man than a young kid from the G league.

HylianNightmare
12-24-2021, 12:43 AM
Still getting paid for pay cuts to accommodate Lestackthedeck

Jasper
12-24-2021, 12:13 PM
locker room leader