PDA

View Full Version : people stay SCHLEEPING on the Suns

highwhey
12-24-2021, 02:21 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/cJH8vGCL/numbajuan.jpg

Full Court
12-24-2021, 02:32 PM
People are schleeping on the Suns? The Suns that made it to the finals last year and now have the best record in the NBA? What people are these that you speak of?

Mask the Embiid
12-24-2021, 02:35 PM
Yall should get kemba and upgrade from that bum cameron payne after the deadline when he gets bought out. That should push yall over the top of even GSW with klay....this isnt last year...make the tough call and upgrade the back up point if you want to win it all...Tough decisions have to be made

and a back up pf for giannis would be very helpful too or just pray u dont play him again cause crowder and ayton dont stand a chance lets be honest....no one does to be fair cept maybe the heat. Nets could outscore them but giannis would daddy dick them for 40 a game

highwhey
12-24-2021, 02:36 PM
People are schleeping on the Suns? The Suns that made it to the finals last year and now have the best record in the NBA? What people are these that you speak of?

media, most ppl on this forum.

literally not a single thread on the front page about the suns. media coverage sucks too.

Xiao Yao You
12-24-2021, 03:19 PM
media, most ppl on this forum.

literally not a single thread on the front page about the suns. media coverage sucks too.

I wouldn't expect threads on ISH about anything other than Lebron, Lakers, MJ and Kobe

pandiani17
12-24-2021, 03:22 PM
They were the hot item last year because they were the new contender. This year they are some sort of "old news". Come playoffs time, I think they will do really great and they will be in people's lips again. I also think the Nuggets (and Jokic in particular) or Bucks are also being overlooked, for the same reason.

Naero
12-24-2021, 03:45 PM
The Suns are literally the second-favored team to make it out West in Vegas (+400), trailing only the Warriors (+275). They’re also the fourth favorite to win it all (+900) next to the Bucks (+700), Warriors (+600), and Nets (+260).

Maybe they’re not as topical as they should be among the fans and media, but they’re definitely taken seriously as title-contenders.

Proctor
12-24-2021, 03:47 PM
I wouldn't expect threads on ISH about anything other than Lebron, Lakers, MJ and Kobe
Don't forget a handful of threads about the 3rd best player on the Jazz and supposed MVP candidate Rudy

tontoz
12-24-2021, 03:53 PM
A lot of people didn't want to give them credit for having the second best record in the league last year. People were saying they just got lucky to make the finals because other teams had injuries, as if those teams were sure to beat the Suns if they were healthy.

First of all injuries are not a new thing in the NBA. Secondly the Suns record both last year and this year (not to mention being undefeated in the bubble) shows that they are really good.

At some point you are what your record says you are.

Xiao Yao You
12-24-2021, 04:00 PM
Don't forget a handful of threads about the 3rd best player on the Jazz and supposed MVP candidate Rudy

oh yes the trolls and their threads

Xiao Yao You
12-24-2021, 04:01 PM
A lot of people didn't want to give them credit for having the second best record in the league last year. People were saying they just got lucky to make the finals because other teams had injuries, as if those teams were sure to beat the Suns if they were healthy.

First of all injuries are not a new thing in the NBA. Secondly the Suns record both last year and this year (not to mention being undefeated in the bubble) shows that they are really good.

At some point you are what your record says you are.

the bubble :lol

Jasper
12-24-2021, 04:11 PM
Suns are playing protocol bball