PDA

View Full Version : Lakers signing Darren Collison & Stanley Johnson

Proctor
12-24-2021, 06:16 PM
Book it: Stanley Johnson will not only stick with the team but immediately be one of the better players. Should be one of the better "hardship exception" stories this season.

He should start as he's better than THT. Can't believe he's only 25.

RRR3
12-24-2021, 07:06 PM
Book it: Stanley Johnson will not only stick with the team but immediately be one of the better players. Should be one of the better "hardship exception" stories this season.

He should start as he's better than THT. Can't believe he's only 25.
Stanley Johnson is terrible on offense, but he can defend and doesn't need the ball so I guess that does make him better than Talentless Horton-Tucker. Collison was good before he retired, wonder if he still is.

bladefd
12-24-2021, 07:29 PM
That means IT is gone.

I wonder when our guys are coming back.. Ariza, Reaves, Nunn, Bradley, Monk.. We need them back asap

Thenameless
12-24-2021, 09:59 PM
Stanley Johnson is terrible on offense, but he can defend and doesn't need the ball so I guess that does make him better than Talentless Horton-Tucker. Collison was good before he retired, wonder if he still is.

I like this post. I look at THT as the guy that cost us Caruso. I don't know why the Lakers are so high on him. We won the Championship with Caruso starting ffs.

beasted
12-24-2021, 10:14 PM
I like this post. I look at THT as the guy that cost us Caruso. I don't know why the Lakers are so high on him. We won the Championship with Caruso starting ffs.

They hoped he'd trend like Desmond Bane, but instead is trending like Justise Winslow.

PP34Deuce
12-25-2021, 01:05 AM
THT is signed by Klutch sports and is very young.

Potential wise...he has ability to be a solid starting 2 guard but he needs development and better player development. He's really needing to create a role player role in playing defense and scoring in transition

They need that from him

Stanley sucks offensively but he's solid defensively and can play hard. Collison to me is wild card and only offers better plsymaking and size than Thomas.

SATAN
12-25-2021, 01:13 AM
The most impossible chip in history.

ThRRR3tardSatan
12-25-2021, 01:59 AM

You might actually be the dumbest person on this forum. Definitely the poorest.

Spurs m8
12-25-2021, 02:13 AM

Hes got a more stacked team than half of the league

How many teams have 3 all stars and a salary cap that big?
Deadsh1t

His style kills teams

TheGoatest
12-25-2021, 02:17 AM
https://images4.imagebam.com/35/16/a8/ME5V7WZ_o.gif

SATAN
12-25-2021, 03:05 AM
Yeah.

Now LeBron has to pass a ball to a guy that hasn't played for years and an absolute nobody.

It doesn't get any worse. Wonder how he will compare to MJ's failed seasons where he got in the playoffs with a losing record. :confusedshrug: