PDA

View Full Version : Did Shaq/Kobe only win 1 real ring?

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-24-2021, 10:47 PM
2000 blazers and 2002 kings series were clearly rigged. Nobody wanted to market old pippen and a bunch of thugs. Nobody wanted to market Shitramento and their tiny ass rathole city.

So it was pretty much like shaq/kobe only won in 2001 and never any other time?

That would give shaq 2 rings and Kobe 3 rings.

The fact that a 3peat has never happened since also makes it more likely their was some rigging along the way.

Thenameless
12-24-2021, 10:49 PM
2000 blazers and 2002 kings series were clearly rigged. Nobody wanted to market old pippen and a bunch of thugs. Nobody wanted to market Shitramento and their tiny ass rathole city.

So it was pretty much like shaq/kobe only won in 2001 and never any other time?

That would give shaq 2 rings and Kobe 3 rings.

The fact that a 3peat has never happened since also makes it more likely their was some rigging along the way.

Laker wins from twenty years ago hurt you that much, eh?

ELITEpower23
12-24-2021, 10:51 PM

:oldlol:

Kblaze8855
12-24-2021, 10:53 PM
Every ring ever won was “real”. The ones you’re happy about and the ones you hate. Ring counts are exactly what history says. The problem is people letting something like that carry the day in arguments about the complex idea of who plays the game the best. Rings don’t need context or to carry more or less weight to satisfy anyones agenda. Just don’t act like they are the same thing as ability to begin with and you won’t feel any need to do this shit.

RRR3
12-24-2021, 11:03 PM
Every ring ever won was “real”. The ones you’re happy about and the ones you hate. Ring counts are exactly what history says. The problem is people letting something like that carry the day in arguments about the complex idea of who plays the game the best. Rings don’t need context or to carry more or less weight to satisfy anyones agenda. Just don’t act like they are the same thing as ability to begin with and you won’t feel any need to do this shit.
I mean 2002 was confirmed as rigged but yes obviously the Lakers did win the ring that year.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-24-2021, 11:15 PM
I mean 2002 was confirmed as rigged but yes obviously the Lakers did win the ring that year.

The Horry shot also only happens like 1 in a billion times. He wasn't even going for the rebound and just standing there and got lucky. Pretty much hit the lottery by divac tipping it to him.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-24-2021, 11:15 PM

Yeah true. History will never be changed

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-24-2021, 11:18 PM

It elevates shaq and Kobe all time ranking that's for sure. Give those 2 rings back for Christmas

HunterSThompson
12-24-2021, 11:28 PM
how was the blazers 2000 series rigged. I dont remember any controversy and the comeback in game 7 was mostly just timely 3s and the blazers missing plus kobe breaking out after another shaq choke

and the kings series was rigged to go 7. not for LA to win. or else they don't need an horry 3 to win a game and the blazers don't get like 20 more free throws and win by 1 in game 5

and in game 7 they just straight up shit the bed from the line and deep.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-25-2021, 12:47 AM
how was the blazers 2000 series rigged. I dont remember any controversy and the comeback in game 7 was mostly just timely 3s and the blazers missing plus kobe breaking out after another shaq choke

and the kings series was rigged to go 7. not for LA to win. or else they don't need an horry 3 to win a game and the blazers don't get like 20 more free throws and win by 1 in game 5

and in game 7 they just straight up shit the bed from the line and deep.

All Shaq does is offensive foul every play during his lakers run. So any close series win was rigged pretty much. I gave him one pass in 2001 because every series was blowouts.

https://youtu.be/XqENAyYrtqo

1:46:39 is a clear blocking foul on Horry that should of been an and1 and 5 point lead. The very next play fouled Divac out for no reason. Series should of been over in game 6 but the refs\nba wanted game 7 for ratings and wanted lakers in the finals.

Airupthere
12-25-2021, 12:58 AM
2002 kings to me were the true champions

HunterSThompson
12-25-2021, 01:35 AM
All Shaq does is offensive foul every play during his lakers run. So any close series win was rigged pretty much. I gave him one pass in 2001 because every series was blowouts.

https://youtu.be/XqENAyYrtqo

1:46:39 is a clear blocking foul on Horry that should of been an and1 and 5 point lead. The very next play fouled Divac out for no reason. Series should of been over in game 6 but the refs\nba wanted game 7 for ratings and wanted lakers in the finals.

you could do this exact shit with game 5 for the kings

lakers 91 - Kings 92

Lakers 23 free throws - Kings 33 free throws

Shaq 28 points with 0-1 ft's

kings shot more free throws for the series as well

HunterSThompson
12-25-2021, 01:38 AM
2002 kings to me were the true champions

not even close. they shit the bed in game 7 going 2 for 20 on threes and 16 for 30 from the line

game 5 was rigged for the kings, game 6 was rigged for LA. it got extended like most series were for money throughout nba national televised history. they've given the home team a clear advantage most of the time for an obvious reason. the nba is a business.