PDA

View Full Version : What's worse, getting swept or blowing a 3-1 lead ... in the Finals?

Hey Yo
12-27-2021, 01:20 AM
What say you?

warriorfan
12-27-2021, 01:22 AM
Getting outscored by Jason Terry in the NBA Finals

Airupthere
12-27-2021, 01:24 AM

:lebronamazed:

hold this L
12-27-2021, 01:24 AM
Having a negative record in the finals.

Baller789
12-27-2021, 01:27 AM
Getting obliterated in the Finals by record margins by an old Spurs team.

1987_Lakers
12-27-2021, 01:32 AM
Depends what type of sweep. Getting swept like Orlando did in '95 despite having all that talent is pretty embarrassing, getting swept like LeBron did in '07 & '18 isn't all that bad considering his awful supporting he had to deal with and the great teams he was up against.

Blowing a 3-1 lead as an underdog like the Lakers did vs the Suns or Orlando did with T-Mac isn't THAT bad, but championship caliber teams blowing a 3-1 lead like OKC, Kawhi's Clippers, & the Warriors did is pretty bad.

Bawkish
12-27-2021, 01:36 AM
Depends what type of sweep. Getting swept like Orlando did in '95 despite having all that talent is pretty embarrassing, getting swept like LeBron did in '07 & '18 isn't all that bad considering his awful supporting he had to deal with and the great teams he was up against.

Blowing a 3-1 lead as an underdog like the Lakers vs the Suns or Orlando did with T-Mac isn't THAT bad, but championship caliber teams blowing a 3-1 lead like OKC, Kawhi's Clippers, & the Warriors did is pretty bad.

if it's Bron, context matters!!

if it's MJ, 1-9!!

Cyrus334
12-27-2021, 01:36 AM

/thread :roll:

Baller789
12-27-2021, 01:37 AM

if it's MJ, 1-9!!

So true.
Le Excuses.

1987_Lakers
12-27-2021, 01:37 AM

if it's MJ, 1-9!!

Blame 3ball for 1-9 being a joke around here. The guy who never uses any context.

kawhileonard2
12-27-2021, 01:38 AM
Well MJ was never swept 4-0. Lebron was swept 4-0 twice

Bawkish
12-27-2021, 01:45 AM
Blame 3ball for 1-9 being a joke around here. The guy who never uses any context.

The fact that Bron led those teams in the Finals means they're no pushovers and they're title contenders so having awful teammates is just a lame excuse

1987_Lakers
12-27-2021, 01:49 AM
The fact that Bron led those teams in the Finals means they're no pushovers and they're title contenders so having awful teammates is just a lame excuse

You didn't watch the 2018 run then, Love had 1 good series vs Toronto, rest of the playoffs LeBron was playing God mode while his teammates were doing everything in their power to go home early.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-27-2021, 01:53 AM
Blowing a 3-1 lead easily worse. I only give kawhi an excuse because he wanted to leave the bubble anyway, you can't play right when your self conscious is telling you that you want out.

Durant blowing a 3-1 lead in west finals and curry blowing a 3-1 lead in the finals is the most embarrassing thing you can do.

BigShotBob
12-27-2021, 02:37 AM

Damn.

Baller789
12-27-2021, 03:27 AM
You didn't watch the 2018 run then, Love had 1 good series vs Toronto, rest of the playoffs LeBron was playing God mode while his teammates were doing everything in their power to go home early.

It's always his teammates fault tho.

Spurs m8
12-27-2021, 05:10 AM

Ouch

12-27-2021, 06:36 AM
Blowing a 3-1 lead means you barely lost in 7.

Being swept means you got utterly embarrassed and blown off the court in 4.

Full Court
12-27-2021, 04:34 PM
Blowing a 3-1 lead means you barely lost in 7.

Being swept means you got utterly embarrassed and blown off the court in 4.

This. Getting swept is the ultimate humiliation. You couldn't win a single game. None of the greats ever got swept in a finals series, did they?

Johnny32
12-27-2021, 05:02 PM
blowing a 3-1 lead obviously. many teams have gotten swept in the finals. how many have choked a 3-1 lead?

Full Court
12-27-2021, 05:08 PM
blowing a 3-1 lead obviously. many teams have gotten swept in the finals. how many have choked a 3-1 lead?

Only in the screwed up brains of the Lebronies could winning zero finals games be BETTER than winning three finals games.... you can't make this stuff up.

Airupthere
12-27-2021, 05:17 PM
Different pain. I would choose losing a 3-1 lead. It means the series was competitive and it happens the distribution of the wins went that way. It could have very had a different pattern. Not winning a single game though is pain that ruins your confidence knowing you were dwarfed. Even the iverson-led sixers won at least 1 game against the mighty lakers.

AirBonner
12-27-2021, 05:20 PM
Winning 3 games means you were good enough to win and should have won…being swept means your team was inferior flat out

12-27-2021, 05:26 PM
Winning 3 games means you were good enough to win and should have won…being swept means your team was inferior flat out
There is no excuse not to compete once you're in the Finals.

AirBonner
12-27-2021, 05:29 PM

If you are averaging almost a 35pt triple double you are competing. It’s called talent deficit

12-27-2021, 05:33 PM
If you are averaging almost a 35pt triple double you are competing. It’s called talent deficit
Sounds like empty stats to me.

Even iverson stole a game from the mighty Lakers.

AirBonner
12-27-2021, 05:34 PM
Sounds like empty stats to me.

Even iverson stole a game from the mighty Lakers.

Empty stats only seems to apply to LeBron. It was the goat performance.

Spurs m8
12-27-2021, 05:36 PM

Cake walking through a weak Conference and them getting swept or winning only 1 game in the finals is beyond embarrassing.

LeCakewalk has done this what?...4 times?

So fvcking bad

That's why it's no surprise no AD, no success out West

12-27-2021, 05:44 PM
Empty stats only seems to apply to LeBron. It was the goat performance.
No different from 2007 Jamison averaging 32/10 in a playoff sweep.

"goat performance" lol

Baller789
12-27-2021, 09:00 PM
Cake walking through a weak Conference and them getting swept or winning only 1 game in the finals is beyond embarrassing.

LeCakewalk has done this what?...4 times?

So fvcking bad

That's why it's no surprise no AD, no success out West

The Cavs had no business being in the Finals not because of Lebron's greatness, but because of weak competition.

His finals apearances are severely overrated. And it shows with his win %

https://i.postimg.cc/5X4nQpdm/images-11.jpg (https://postimg.cc/5X4nQpdm)

1987_Lakers
12-27-2021, 10:27 PM
It's always his teammates fault tho.

Can you please come up with a good argument to where I was wrong in that post instead of crying about it.

Bawkish
12-27-2021, 10:47 PM

Still good enough to compete in the Finals

I mean it's the gospel of Bronnies that Finals appearances are GOAT worthy instead of losing in the 1st round and they're gonna defend that hill ad nauseum so basically losing because of trash teammates is still a LAME EXCUSE

Hey Yo
12-27-2021, 10:59 PM

Boston was up 3-2 in the ECF. Love got concussed 5mins into game 6 and scored zero points. Then missed game 7 in Boston where Celts were favored.

Game 6 LeBron goes for 46 and 11. Game 7 he put up 35-15.

1987_Lakers
12-27-2021, 11:05 PM
Still good enough to compete in the Finals

I mean it's the gospel of Bronnies that Finals appearances are GOAT worthy instead of losing in the 1st round and they're gonna defend that hill ad nauseum so basically losing because of trash teammates is still a LAME EXCUSE

And why do you think that was?

Bron: 34/9/9 on 62 TS%
Love: 15/10/2 on 51 TS%
JR Smith: 9 ppg on 35 FG%
George Hill: 9 ppg on 45 fg%
Jeff Green: 8 ppg on 52 TS%

That was his supporting cast. Nuff said.

1987_Lakers
12-27-2021, 11:06 PM
Boston was up 3-2 in the ECF. Love got concussed 5mins into game 6 and scored zero points. Then missed game 7 in Boston where Celts were favored.

Game 6 LeBron goes for 46 and 11. Game 7 he put up 35-15.

It's crazy how short memories people have, it was well known and acknowledged by everyone at the time that LeBron was playing at a GOAT level while his teammates stunk it up the entire playoff run.

Bawkish
12-27-2021, 11:12 PM
And why do you think that was?

Bron: 34/9/9 on 62 TS%
Love: 15/10/2 on 51 TS%
JR Smith: 9 ppg on 35 FG%
George Hill: 9 ppg on 45 fg%
Jeff Green: 8 ppg on 52 TS%

That was his supporting cast. Nuff said.

have you read the "1-9" memo?

If yes, then your just making excuses for Lebron

1987_Lakers
12-27-2021, 11:15 PM
have you read the "1-9" memo?

If yes, then your just making excuses for Lebron

Go ahead and use "1-9" as an excuse to discredit LeBron, you are only lowering yourself to the "Bronnies" level that you despise so much.

Full Court
12-27-2021, 11:31 PM
Go ahead and use "1-9" as an excuse to discredit LeBron, you are only lowering yourself to the "Bronnies" level that you despise so much.

He's pointing out the double standard.

The Lebronies keep harping on "1-9" to discredit Jordan, while Jordan had a garbage supporting cast.

Lebron has a team that is terrible, and all they do is make excuses for Lebron and blame his teammates.

They want it both ways. For Jordan, team performance is all that matters. For Lebron, individual performance is all that matters.

1987_Lakers
12-27-2021, 11:35 PM
He's pointing out the double standard.

The Lebronies keep harping on "1-9" to discredit Jordan, while Jordan had a garbage supporting cast.

Lebron has a team that is terrible, and all they do is make excuses for Lebron and blame his teammates.

They want it both ways. For Jordan, team performance is all that matters. For Lebron, individual performance is all that matters.

Like I said earlier in the thread, blame that nutjob 3ball for 1-9 being a thing here.

Did you see me mention 1-9 in this thread? No, I made an argument and backed it up with facts, you guys felt threatened by that and all you guys had to say was...

"But they were still good enough as a team to make the Finals in 2018"

"Bron fans say 1-9, so I'm gonna use that argument here since I got nothing"

LOL

bullettooth
12-27-2021, 11:39 PM

Rekt on the first reply. LOL

Full Court
12-27-2021, 11:42 PM
Like I said earlier in the thread, blame that nutjob 3ball for 1-9 being a thing here.

Did you see me mention 1-9 in this thread? No, I made an argument and backed it up with facts, you guys felt threatened by that and all you guys had to say was...

LOL

Wait....what? How did 3ball start the 1-9 thing?

SATAN
12-27-2021, 11:50 PM

I've said it more due to so many MJ stans who have a hard on for the 90s and keep completely disregarding any losing MJ did. They used to claim Bulls were the best team of all time until they realized it doesn't fit their agenda. Then it became "6 rings" as if other players haven't actually gotten more than 6. Then it was "LeBron couldn't play in the 90s" which is beyond stupid. They are still at it shifting the goal posts anyway they can and then being exposed as casuals who never really played basketball. Preferring another player over MJ enrages them. It's pretty absurd.

I'm mostly talking about people I have known in real life although it probably applies to a few posters here too. Everyone I have known that just says "**** LeBron", "LeBron could never do blah blah", "He's no MJ" etc are stuck in the 90s with their fandom and barely even watched basketball after that decade let alone before it.

1-9 matches their level of stupidity. You could really put them on the spot and make them feel stupid, but it's only sport.

1987_Lakers
12-27-2021, 11:52 PM
Wait....what? How did 3ball start the 1-9 thing?

Years after making the same topics over and over trashing LeBron without any context, users here got fed up and started posting the "1-9" thing in his threads, he got noticeably annoyed by it so people kept doing it.

Trust me, if 3ball wasn't here, you wouldn't see as many people hate on MJ on this forum. He is the main reason why so many people here troll MJ and their fans.

Bawkish
12-27-2021, 11:53 PM

LOL

Wow, suddenly it's now taboo to make a 1-9 reference when it was so parroted thru out the forum :lol

Look man, it is basically simple. Either Bron had basically one of the GOAT playoff runs in 2018 then choked in the Finals or admit that he played in a trash conference most of his career

1987_Lakers
12-28-2021, 12:09 AM
Wow, suddenly it's now taboo to make a 1-9 reference when it was so parroted thru out the forum :lol

Look man, it is basically simple. Either Bron had basically one of the GOAT playoff runs in 2018 then choked in the Finals or admit that he played in a trash conference most of his career

He had the biggest carry job in NBA history in 2018, leading a bunch of bums to the Finals when they happened to lose against probably the greatest team ever, so a 4-0 sweep was predictable. (Maybe 4-1 if Jr Smith wasn't high in game 1)

And I'll give you LeBron played in a weak conference, but so did Magic Johnson right? At the end of the day LeBron won 4 rings and beat a 73 win team in the process. Nobody will give a shit if LeBron played in a weak conference because he won and beat some pretty damn great teams in the Finals. Just like nobody gives a shit that the Lakers were playing in a weak conference in the 80's because they still won numerous titles.

Baller789
12-28-2021, 12:24 AM
He had the biggest carry job in NBA history in 2018, leading a bunch of bums to the Finals when they happened to lose against probably the greatest team ever, so a 4-0 sweep was predictable. (Maybe 4-1 if Jr Smith wasn't high in game 1)

And I'll give you LeBron played in a weak conference, but so did Magic Johnson right? At the end of the day LeBron won 4 rings and beat a 73 win team in the process. Nobody will give a shit if LeBron played in a weak conference because he won and beat some pretty damn great teams in the Finals. Just like nobody gives a shit that the Lakers were playing in a weak conference in the 80's because they still won numerous titles.

He beat a 73 win team I'd give him that regardless of the conditions that took place.

But if you're not a Lebron fanboy, you have to admit Lebron basically gets a bye to the finals every single year out East.

He shouldn't get pass for losing 6x, with his teams being swept twice with record margins. It only shows his teams got an easier path like it or not.

1987_Lakers
12-28-2021, 12:50 AM
He beat a 73 win team I'd give him that regardless of the conditions that took place.

But if you're not a Lebron fanboy, you have to admit Lebron basically gets a bye to the finals every single year out East.

He shouldn't get pass for losing 6x, with his teams being swept twice with record margins. It only shows his teams got an easier path like it or not.

By theory, yes. At the same time the Lakers with Magic/Kareem lost in the 1st round to a 40 win team in 1981, they lost to the Rockets again in 1986 when they were huge favorites. Weird shit happens all the time, you still have to go out there and prove you are the better team, regardless if you are huge favorites.

The only real stain on LeBron's legacy is 2011. His other Finals loses were simply against better teams where LeBron performed really well for the most part, don't be one of those idiots who thinks losing in the Finals is worse than losing in the 1st round. Hakeem for example lost in the 1st round 5 times during his prime, do you ever hear anyone ever bring that up? No, and it's not a stain on his legacy either. it's obviously a bigger achievement to make the Finals then to lose in the 1st round. And just for fun Shaq got swept like 6 times, yet nobody mentions it. Every "failure" by LeBron is micromanaged like no player in history.

At the end of the day LeBron won 4 championships, which is more than Wilt, Bird, Hakeem, and the same amount as Shaq. And MJ and LeBron are the ONLY players to win 4 FMVPs. I'm sorry, you can try to discredit Bron all you want, but at the end of the day he will be looked at as "arguably" the GOAT.

kawhileonard2
12-28-2021, 01:04 AM
What say you?

Winning bronze medal twice

Hey Yo
12-28-2021, 01:17 AM
Winning bronze medal twice

Getting beat by an 8 seed

GOATbe
12-28-2021, 01:38 AM
Having a losing record against practically every notable player in the finals other than westbrick

Axe
12-28-2021, 01:39 AM
What happened in 2016 was pretty shitty for a 70-win team.

Baller789
12-28-2021, 02:48 AM
By theory, yes. At the same time the Lakers with Magic/Kareem lost in the 1st round to a 40 win team in 1981, they lost to the Rockets again in 1986 when they were huge favorites. Weird shit happens all the time, you still have to go out there and prove you are the better team, regardless if you are huge favorites.

The only real stain on LeBron's legacy is 2011. His other Finals loses were simply against better teams where LeBron performed really well for the most part, don't be one of those idiots who thinks losing in the Finals is worse than losing in the 1st round. Hakeem for example lost in the 1st round 5 times during his prime, do you ever hear anyone ever bring that up? No, and it's not a stain on his legacy either. it's obviously a bigger achievement to make the Finals then to lose in the 1st round. And just for fun Shaq got swept like 6 times, yet nobody mentions it. Every "failure" by LeBron is micromanaged like no player in history.

At the end of the day LeBron won 4 championships, which is more than Wilt, Bird, Hakeem, and the same amount as Shaq. And MJ and LeBron are the ONLY players to win 4 FMVPs. I'm sorry, you can try to discredit Bron all you want, but at the end of the day he will be looked at as "arguably" the GOAT.

By theory? No chico, that's the REALITY.
See that's why people are turned off by these discussions is instead of agreeing with reality, you chose to still shield Lebron away from all accountability, as usual.

It's amazing that before Lebron, no fanbase was chirping on their favorite player's number of finals appearances. :lol

A common defensive tactic of Branstans is also to use other players to somehow make Lebron look better. Usually it's 1-9 Mike, in this case it's Magic and Hakeem. As I've said before, you guys can't defend Lebron's shortcomings without dragging other players down.

You can say he will be looked as "arguably" the GOAT. Same as Wilt, Magic, Russell, Bird were all "arguable" GOATS.

But it seems that every up and coming great perimeter player has always been compared to Mike. And he has been retired for how many years now?

Johnny32
12-28-2021, 09:26 AM
lebron, magic, shaq, etc...have all been swept in the finals. only curry has blown a 3-1 lead.

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 09:35 AM

damn first reply too

https://i.ibb.co/3W0hFB9/Immaculate-Taut-Grosbeak-size-restricted.gif

Manny98
12-28-2021, 10:14 AM

:roll::roll::

nineiron
12-28-2021, 10:23 AM

annihilated by first post. LMFAO

Bronbron23
12-28-2021, 10:25 AM
What say you?

Both suck but blowing a 3-1 lead is the lesser of the 2 evils

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 10:25 AM

if bogut and iggy were injured all year and draymond green missed a portion of the season the warriors don't win 73 though

so it wasn't a 73 win team. probly more of a 57 to 60 win team. and it just shows how useless regular season win totals are when you factor in that they were way better with Durant but had less wins during the regular season in 2017 and 2018.

any good team can gun for a ton of wins if they shoot the 3 well and pass the ball. look at this year's warriors. they're nowhere near as good as their record and will likely lose in the 2nd round to a team like the Nuggets or jazz when things get more physical. and they're certainly not beating the sun's. curry always comes down to earth when real basketball takes place

Johnny32
12-28-2021, 10:34 AM
if bogut and iggy were injured all year and draymond green missed a portion of the season the warriors don't win 73 though

so it wasn't a 73 win team. probly more of a 57 to 60 win team. and it just shows how useless regular season win totals are when you factor in that they were way better with Durant but had less wins during the regular season in 2017 and 2018.

any good team can gun for a ton of wins if they shoot the 3 well and pass the ball. look at this year's warriors. they're nowhere near as good as their record and will likely lose in the 2nd round to a team like the Nuggets or jazz when things get more physical. and they're certainly not beating the sun's. curry always comes down to earth when real basketball takes place

the excuses are hilarious. bogut played 12 whole mins in game 3 before the injury in game 4. green played in games 3/6/7 that the gsw lost. curry was doing 360 dunks in warmups he was so hampered that series.

warriorfan
12-28-2021, 10:36 AM
the excuses are hilarious. bogut played 12 whole mins in game 3 before the injury in game 4. green played in games 3/6/7 that the gsw lost. curry was doing 360 dunks in warmups he was so hampered that series.

The team that LeBron won against in 2016 would have never won 73 games in the regular season. Full stop.

SATAN
12-28-2021, 10:38 AM

Forgot about that Curry dunk :lol

Baller789
12-28-2021, 10:39 AM
The team that LeBron won against in 2016 would have never won 73 games in the regular season. Full stop.

Pretty much this.

If he finds that excuse hilarious, he should know that his hero has far more excuses.

Johnny32
12-28-2021, 10:41 AM
bogut actually got injured in gm 5...so he played 10 whole mins the gm before his injury.

Johnny32
12-28-2021, 10:42 AM
Forgot about that Curry dunk :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FoxxMN8gNA&ab_channel=ElijahRossTv

LeHobbled.

SATAN
12-28-2021, 10:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FoxxMN8gNA&ab_channel=ElijahRossTv

LeHobbled.

So hobbled yet he might beat prime Spud Webb in a dunk contest. :lol

warriorfan
12-28-2021, 10:47 AM
Pretty much this.

If he finds that excuse hilarious, he should know that his hero has far more excuses.

“Warriors would have won 73 games without Andrew Bogut and Draymond Green”

:roll: :roll:

LeCope

Johnny32
12-28-2021, 10:49 AM
bogut's crucial role in the 16 finals.

gm 1...-8 in 15 mins played.
gm 2...+10 in 15 mins played.
gm 3...-21 in 12 minutes played.
gm 4...even in 10 minutes played.
gm 5...-6 in 7 minutes played.

warriorfan
12-28-2021, 11:14 AM
bogut's crucial role in the 16 finals.

gm 1...-8 in 15 mins played.
gm 2...+10 in 15 mins played.
gm 3...-21 in 12 minutes played.
gm 4...even in 10 minutes played.
gm 5...-6 in 7 minutes played.

59 minutes played. +/- of -35

He was averaging around -0.5 a point per minute for that series.

Andrew Bogut’s replacements in game 7

Festus Ezeli and Varejao, 19 minutes -18 points.

Going by the stats you are referencing…if Andrew Bogut wasn’t injured and played those 19 minutes instead of Ezeli and Varejao….he would have logged in a -9 +/- instead. Giving Golden State 9 more points over the Ezeli/Varejao combination. The Final score was only a 4 point difference. 93 to 89. Therefore according to the stats you provided (which you did to try to prove bogut wasn’t a factor :lol)…you proved that the Cavaliers wouldn’t have beaten the Warriors if Andrew Bogut wasn’t injured.

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 11:40 AM

green was leading finals mvp candidate and the cavs beat him 3 times.

that shouldn't win you a championship. you should beat the other teams best player 4 times.

and why did they only have to beat him 3 times. because the cavs called silver demanding he be suspended. rigged. void. the end

Johnny32
12-28-2021, 01:22 PM

that shouldn't win you a championship. you should beat the other teams best player 4 times.

and why did they only have to beat him 3 times. because the cavs called silver demanding he be suspended. rigged. void. the end

because he accumulated too many points throughout the postseason for kicking players in the balls.

Hey Yo
12-28-2021, 01:28 PM

Just like Kobe called Stern before the WCF against the Kings.

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:30 PM
because he accumulated too many points throughout the postseason for kicking players in the balls.

the refs reviewed the play and didn't think it was worthy of anything. the cavs called league office and demanded they suspend draymond green for game 5 even though lebron initiated it by stepping over him and putting his balls and ass on draymonds head. if anything lebron deserved a tech. green made a "get off me" motion and lebron didn't even feel anything. only after Brian windhorst showed lebron the video after the game did he cry about it. it was a straight up collusion with Adam silver. void. the end

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:31 PM
Just like Kobe called Stern before the WCF against the Kings.

link? kings gifted game 5 and shot more free throws for the series too. why does horry need a bail out 3 in a rigged series. Tim Donaghy just trying to sell books. kings shot 2 for 20 from 3 in game 7 and like 16 fir 30 from the line. they choked. the end

aj1987
12-28-2021, 01:34 PM
59 minutes played. +/- of -35

He was averaging around -0.5 a point per minute for that series.

Andrew Bogut’s replacements in game 7

Festus Ezeli and Varejao, 19 minutes -18 points.

Going by the stats you are referencing…if Andrew Bogut wasn’t injured and played those 19 minutes instead of Ezeli and Varejao….he would have logged in a -9 +/- instead. Giving Golden State 9 more points over the Ezeli/Varejao combination. The Final score was only a 4 point difference. 93 to 89. Therefore according to the stats you provided (which you did to try to prove bogut wasn’t a factor :lol)…you proved that the Cavaliers wouldn’t have beaten the Warriors if Andrew Bogut wasn’t injured.

From one of my previous posts:

#1 - Bogut played a total of 12 minutes a game.
#2 - Bogut played in ONE 4th Q and GSW were leading by 20+
#3 - Game 5, when Bogut was playing, LeBron scored 25 (the first half)
#4 - Bogut was a net negative in the Finals

Yeah, even with a healthy Bogut, the Cavs weren't losing. The Cavs also do not win without Love. Love was more important to the Cavs than Bogut was to the Warriors. The Warriors could've still won, if it wasn't for Ezeli's foul, Curry's retarded behind the back pass, and a plethora of bricks in the clutch in G7. Again, WITHOUT Bogut. The Cavs don't

Even if we exclude the game in which Bogut was injured, dude was averaging 3 rebounds a game. Now we're acting like he was a rebounding monster? Laughable. Also, Warriors got out rebounded in Games 1 & 3. WITH a HEALTHY Bogut. Funny how you forgot to mention that part.

Bogut missed 12 games in the RS and the Warriors went 11-1 in those games. The one loss coming against the Spurs, in a game in which Curry and Klay played like dog shit. Bogut was also a net negative in games 1, 3, 4, and 5. His minutes also fell significantly in the Finals. He played more minutes in the first 3 rounds in the WC.

If we go back to the previous season, Bogut BARELY played in the '15 Finals. The Cavs were crushing the Warriors with Bogut in the lineup and it pretty much reversed, when he was done.

So yeah, the Warriors small ball lineup >> their lineup with Bogut in it. Bogut's injury wasn't the reason Warriors lost.

SouBeachTalents
12-28-2021, 01:34 PM
Losing a 3-1 lead is significantly more painful and you’ll get clowned for choking, but it’s by virtually any objective measure better than being swept. You were at least competitive and pushed your opponent to the limit, which is significantly more impressive than being swept.

Hey Yo
12-28-2021, 01:36 PM
the refs reviewed the play and didn't think it was worthy of anything. the cavs called league office and demanded they suspend draymond green for game 5 even though lebron initiated it by stepping over him and putting his balls and ass on draymonds head. if anything lebron deserved a tech. green made a "get off me" motion and lebron didn't even feel anything. only after Brian windhorst showed lebron the video after the game did he cry about it. it was a straight up collusion with Adam silver. void. the end

Links??

LOL @ LeBron demanding and you thinking first time a foul was upgraded after the game was over

Johnny32
12-28-2021, 02:27 PM

lebron's reaction on the court suggests otherwise.

Johnny32
12-28-2021, 03:51 PM
bogut was on pace to play 8 mins in gm 6 and 6 mins in gm 7. he surely would have been the difference maker.

durrr.

warriorfan
12-28-2021, 03:51 PM

This is all true.

Also I want to hear more of this “The Warriors would have won 73 games without Draymond Green and Andrew Bogut”

:roll:

Hey Yo
12-28-2021, 04:04 PM
LOL @ the B2B MVP in complete meltdown mode.

https://lakergifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/StephenCurryThrowPaci.gif

4-55