PDA

View Full Version : Who's next to have a GOAT Winning Record like LBJ? 4x FMVP = Modern Era Goat

ELITEpower23
12-27-2021, 06:43 AM
With LBJ having the second best winning record of all time, who's next to enter the +4 FMVP winners club?

Greatest Winning Records
FMVP
6x Jordan
4x LeBron
3x Magic, Duncan, Shaq,
2x Kareem, Bird, Hakeem, Durant, Kobe Kawhi

SATAN
12-27-2021, 06:49 AM
If Kevin Durant tries to sneak his way in it doesn't count. The ultimate team hopping scrawny rat. Only low IQ anti-vaxxtards stan him.

I'm rooting for Giannis though. What a machine the guy is. He's no LeGOAT but he's continually improving.

ELITEpower23
12-27-2021, 07:06 AM
If Kevin Durant tries to sneak his way in it doesn't count. The ultimate team hopping scrawny rat. Only low IQ anti-vaxxtards stan him.

I'm rooting for Giannis though. What a machine the guy is. He's no LeGOAT but he's continually improving.

Great choice, I see Giannis continuing to improve his game.

No one will ever have as good a winning record as LBJ in the modern era, but at least they can try.

Best Winning Records
Pre Modern = Russell
*Modern = King James

*Modern is after WNBA 3pt line & when zone defense was no longer illegal

Baller789
12-27-2021, 08:42 AM

Does that make Lebron the ultimate team hopping juiced up rat then? :lol

Airupthere
12-27-2021, 10:24 AM
Lol at branstans thinking that if KD wins 2 more it will not count when Lebron benefitted from "team hopping" and superteaming himself.

Baller789
12-27-2021, 10:27 AM
With LBJ having the second best winning record of all time, who's next to enter the +4 FMVP winners club?

Greatest Winning Records
FMVP
6x Jordan
4x LeBron
3x Magic, Duncan, Shaq,
2x Kareem, Bird, Hakeem, Durant, Kobe Kawhi

4/10=40%
That's not a winning record.
NoPower23 has no brain power. :lol

RogueBorg
12-27-2021, 04:26 PM
With LBJ having the second best winning record of all time

4 wins, 6 losses...your math skills are amazing.

theman93
12-27-2021, 04:30 PM

:roll:

Airupthere
12-27-2021, 04:34 PM
4/10=40%
That's not a winning record.
NoPower23 has no brain power. :lol

Maybe in his school 40% is the passing grade? Probably got used to getting 40% in his exams and thought that was a winning grade?

AirBonner
12-27-2021, 05:27 PM
Like flys to a light. They can’t help it lol

TheCorporation
12-27-2021, 07:50 PM
OP = High IQ Slay. Got these bois skating. After all, isn't the goal winning a FMVP? LeBron has achieved it 4x. Who else has more? Only one player in NBA history is a better winner? Nice.

Second best winning record ever.

Gottem spinning :lol

Manny98
12-27-2021, 08:13 PM
:roll:

Baller789
12-27-2021, 08:38 PM
OP = High IQ Slay. Got these bois skating. After all, isn't the goal winning a FMVP? LeBron has achieved it 4x. Who else has more? Only one player in NBA history is a better winner? Nice.

Second best winning record ever.

Gottem spinning :lol

Why would you spinning us if youre just his alt?

TheCorporation
12-28-2021, 02:37 AM
Guys? After all, isn't the goal of basketball all about winning a FMVP? LeBron has achieved it 4x, so who else has more? I'll fill you in, only one player in NBA history is a better winner.

Conclusion:
LeBron has the second best winning record ever.

-Thanks

Axe
12-28-2021, 02:45 AM
At least king kong has multiple finals mvps. The face of the team that beat him in the finals three times still has yet to win one.

Bawkish
12-28-2021, 02:49 AM
Guys? After all, isn't the goal of basketball all about winning a FMVP? LeBron has achieved it 4x, so who else has more? I'll fill you in, only one player in NBA history is a better winner.

Conclusion:

-Thanks

Bron is the greatest 2nd placer of all time

Baller789
12-28-2021, 03:21 AM

If you average out... Then it stands to reason he's the
SECOND GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Not a bad place to be in tbh.

TheCorporation
12-28-2021, 02:54 PM

Conclusion:

-Thanks

Shaquille O'Neal
12-28-2021, 05:41 PM

This is true actually. Lost in the championship round a staggering 6x. Lost with the best team in high school (undefeated junior year, but lost the championship game). I guess in the Olympics they call him "Lebronze", but that's 3rd place. He sounds the second dumbest I've ever heard in the NBA too; only barely behind Ron Harper.

Shaquille O'Neal
12-28-2021, 05:46 PM
If you average out... Then it stands to reason he's the
SECOND GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Not a bad place to be in tbh.

When did he pass Magic, Kareem, Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, Russell, Bird and Wilt again? I have them all ahead of LeGED. Most of them either have more rings or better stats, and only Wilt has a losing finals record. Kareem had 6 rings + 6 MVPs + the best college player ever + the 2nd greatest NBA player ever.
I cannot rank a guy higher than maybe 8-9 who still, after almost 20 years, has never won a regular full season ring without a bailout shot by a teammate.
Think about it. 2012 - shortened. 2013 - Ray Allen, 2016, Mr "41 pt game" Kyrie + winning game 7 shot, 2020 bubble "one week earlier let's all go social justice!" shortened Disney ring. Guy's the most overrated anti-white racist uneducated hypocrite as you'll find.
"Cops are out here hunting down and shooting black people" - LeGED