PDA

View Full Version : Embiid and Draymond set KAT up for the Doomsday Device.

Kblaze8855
12-27-2021, 09:39 PM
After KAT commented on Russ and stats:

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2112280703270359.jpeg

Draymond added:

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2112280705060350.jpeg

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ColorfulAridAnkole-size_restricted.gif

Kblaze8855
12-27-2021, 09:40 PM
KAT response for the record:

. “I didn’t know I was the coach. I was the coach? I was told to be in the game with two minutes left down by 20 and I’m the coach? Am I the coach?” the Timberwolves star exclaimed. “Oh sh*t I’m Bill Russell. Ladies and gentlemen, I’m Bill Russell. I forgot I was Bill Russell, too.
“But hey listen, hell of a team. I ain’t here to do none of all that disrespectful sh*t and all that stuff. Nah, I ain’t here to do all that. I get flowers.”

FultzNationRISE
12-27-2021, 09:42 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ColorfulAridAnkole-size_restricted.gif

**** man, you shoulda put a nostalgia warning on this bitch.

Got me in my feelins now. :crazysam:

ralph_i_el
12-27-2021, 09:45 PM
KAT has to have the biggest gap between stats and respect of anyone I've ever seen.

Kblaze8855
12-27-2021, 10:06 PM
**** man, you shoulda put a nostalgia warning on this bitch.

Got me in my feelins now. :crazysam:

Road warriors, Steiner brothers, Arn Anderson and whoever, or British bulldogs…. That’s my era of tag teams.

Mask the Embiid
12-27-2021, 10:10 PM
Draymond you play for stats!!!! Wtf? You play for steals you play for blocks you play for assist….everybody in the fkin nba plays for stats… The only way you even make it to the league is playing for stats :oldlol: how the fk else would you get noticed by colleges if it wasn’t for stats? You play for fg%, you play for low turnovers, you play for awards, ect.bch you have some underline agenda just like everyone else…

Big wiggle you didn’t have to do em like that big fella :oldlol: he has a family

Edit anytime Draymond talk shit just remind him of the year he played without curry…that will humble that bch

tpols
12-27-2021, 10:13 PM
Read the twitter comments to the TMZ twitter drama OP posted. Nobody is on Embiids side.

Embiid basically is still melting down to that picture everybody has meme'ed of him crying like a baby after kawhi baptized him.

Furthermore .... Dray.... ahahaha... imagine dray on the timberwolves. And KAT on the dynasty dubs. And what their results both team and individual would be as a result. Total joke.

Mask the Embiid
12-27-2021, 10:16 PM
You want to know who doesn’t play for stats….tony snell :oldlol:…that’s the only mf in the association who can talk.. tony snell and Solomon hill….ppl like that

The rest of u Mfs protect ur fg% on full court shots and I could go and break down every single stat padding thing u bches do … but I’m done not going on a rant….Draymond eat shit. Hypocrite

And yes kat was wrong for even opening his fking mouth about a player that’s not even on his fking team but fk that smug bch Draymond

tpols
12-27-2021, 10:21 PM
Imagine Embiid on the timberwolves as well. He hasn't been even able to make it out east with a slew of All Stars in Philly. He would do absolutely nothing on the timberwolves as wouldnt most star players. I can't think of damn near one guy who would and I'm not even a fan of KAT.

Prime Kevin Garnett couldn't even do it. No way in hell Embiid would. :lol

Kblaze8855
12-27-2021, 10:23 PM
. Read the twitter comments to the TMZ twitter drama OP posted. Nobody is on Embiids side.

Who we talking about? Internet people or someone who actually plays in or is involved in the nba?

Serious question. I’ve not looked. I just suspect I know the answer.

1987_Lakers
12-27-2021, 10:30 PM
Read the twitter comments to the TMZ twitter drama OP posted. Nobody is on Embiids side.

Embiid basically is still melting down to that picture everybody has meme'ed of him crying like a baby after kawhi baptized him.

Furthermore .... Dray.... ahahaha... imagine dray on the timberwolves. And KAT on the dynasty dubs. And what their results both team and individual would be as a result. Total joke.

Replace Draymond with KAT and the Warriors would regress.

tpols
12-27-2021, 11:20 PM
Who we talking about? Internet people or someone who actually plays in or is involved in the nba?

Serious question. I’ve not looked. I just suspect I know the answer.

Given the fact that you were literally the one to post the thread... I think you know... appeal to authority as a sole argument is always weak.

As far as the rest goes Embiid comes off salty and dray just... isn't on either of their level. Its:

Embiid

KAT

Dray

as far as talent goes.

Kblaze8855
12-27-2021, 11:47 PM
Call it whatever you want. On the subject of personality traits and play style I’ll go on and listen to people who know and interact with the person in question.

And I don’t even know why you’re talking about talent. KATs talent doesn’t make him more useful than a DPOY point center who defends 1-5 to a team that usually doesn’t need more scorers. Dray is almost washed and I just watched him guard Chris Paul. He’s among the most versatile defenders in history and I suspect the higher you get up the basketball knowledge food chain the more respect he’d get and the less KAT would. Draymond is a coaches dream. KAT is a great talent people who interact with see fit to call a *****. Jimmy Butler drug him kicking and screaming to the playoffs and created a power struggle through work ethic and playing the right way making KAT look bad.

No question who had the most talent. Also little question who was better for the warriors dynasty. It’s like comparing Ben Wallace to Shareef Abdur Rahim. No question who wins on talent. Doesn’t mean the Pistons are better if you swapped them.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-27-2021, 11:59 PM
KAT can barely defend the pick and roll at high school level. He needs to keep his mouth shut about stats or superior players.

Spurs m8
12-28-2021, 12:07 AM
Embiid is such a cry baby.

His post proves that even more lmfao

No wonder that weird guy here stans him

SATAN
12-28-2021, 12:17 AM
I watched the video. Why are people offended? lol. Almost everyone says Russ stat pads. He still have him props for being a good player. I'm sure other players want to have decent stats to increase their value also. Did I miss something?

And KAT's voice sounds like he should be 5 foot 5. :biggums:

Im Still Ballin
12-28-2021, 12:29 AM
Misleading post OP. The Embiid comment is from a couple of years ago.

FireDavidKahn
12-28-2021, 12:33 AM
OMG I'm dying :roll:

FireDavidKahn
12-28-2021, 12:45 AM
As for the OP, the thing that KAT actually said was a lot more innocuous then it seems.

“He definitely gets stats,” Towns said in an interview with streamer Adin Ross on Monday. “He chases stats. But I think he’s a hell of a player, though. I don’t care what anyone says—you know how hard it is to get a triple-double? You know how hard it is? And he play hella hard. I just think that sometimes he plays too quick. He tries to do too much.”

Who wouldn't agree that Westbrook tries to do too much and plays too quick at times?

BigShotBob
12-28-2021, 02:04 AM
Old Embiid post

Kblaze8855
12-28-2021, 08:55 AM
Just posting the report. Google the subject. The articles suggest they are new posts. One says he released it simultaneously with Green. I’m not saying it’s true I’m just saying I didn’t write the stories myself.

Johnny32
12-28-2021, 09:37 AM
embiid's comments were after they "fought" on the court a couple years ago. whatever article you got this from was clickbait.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/10/joel-embiid-karl-anthony-towns-fight-twitter

Kblaze8855
12-28-2021, 10:21 AM
I remember them having beef I’m just saying there are several articles and a Twitter thread with thousands of reactions on it right now posted with Greens comments for whatever reason.

warriorfan
12-28-2021, 10:26 AM
KAT tried to call out more accomplished players than him and he got checked. KAT sounded like a whiny bitch too.