PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is the GOAT! ...of turnovers

nineiron
12-28-2021, 11:26 AM
LMFAO:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_career_tur novers_leaders

how does a SF lead the NBA all time for turnovers? you have to have some extremely low bball IQ to lead the NBA all time in turnovers as a forward. LMFAO

3ba11
12-28-2021, 12:34 PM
Lebron = Westbrook except a taller version, so his efficiency fools people into thinking he's "smarter", but he's still employing the same ball-dominant skillset that reduces teammates to spot-up roles and prevents the best strategy (ball-movenent), thus yielding lower team ceilings/Finals records.

TheMan
12-28-2021, 12:50 PM
LMFAO:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_career_tur novers_leaders

how does a SF lead the NBA all time for turnovers? you have to have some extremely low bball IQ to lead the NBA all time in turnovers as a forward. LMFAO

The Le******s will explain it as that it's only because he's played for so many years though but will try to cite total career points as proof of his GOAT status and totally ignore that he'll end up playing more seasons than any other all time great :milton

The mental gymnastics it takes to be a fan of LeFraud :(

3ba11
12-28-2021, 12:52 PM
The Le******s will explain it as that it's only because he's played for so many years though but qill try to glorify total career points as proof of his GOAT and totally ignore that he'll end up playing seasons more than any other all time great :milton: The mental gymnastics it takes to be a fan of LeFraud :(

Exactly, but they're ignoring that Lebron is top 5 in turnovers every year and within 0.5 of Westbrook every year.

So the reason Lebron is #1 in turnovers is because of his high turnovers per game coupled with longevity.

Gudo
12-28-2021, 12:59 PM
The LeSlurpers will say it's the fault of all his teammates :oldlol:

John8204
12-28-2021, 01:15 PM
The Le******s will explain it as that it's only because he's played for so many years though but will try to cite total career points as proof of his GOAT status and totally ignore that he'll end up playing more seasons than any other all time great :milton

The best ability is availability also turnovers are not a bad stat...look at the QB rates
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_int_career.htm

The guys that really stand out on that list are Thomas and Westbrook who are top ten in what half the games of Lebron.

AlternativeAcc.
12-28-2021, 01:20 PM
He's played almost every game for 20 straight years

The fact he just now became the to leader is quite amazing, considering his high inlovment in the offense and passing game

Hey Yo
12-28-2021, 01:20 PM

Nacho Man allowed to post while picking strawberries???

ShawkFactory
12-28-2021, 01:26 PM
This dumbass posted the the wiki list instead of reference :lol

aj1987
12-28-2021, 01:32 PM
This dumbass posted the the wiki list instead of reference :lol

:roll: :roll:

He said WB is a better defender than LeBron in a thread.

TheCorporation
12-28-2021, 02:10 PM
OP was today years old when he learned about Assist to Turnover ratio.

https://i.postimg.cc/3J0764Q4/AST-2-TO.jpg

AlternativeAcc.
12-28-2021, 02:14 PM

Shut it down let's go home...

Thats what the kids are saying right? :lol

Anyways, what a thread ender.

TheCorporation
12-28-2021, 02:23 PM
Shut it down let's go home...

Thats what the kids are saying right? :lol

Anyways, what a thread ender.

IT'S

A

WRAP

:dancin

TheMan
12-28-2021, 02:28 PM
Nacho Man allowed to post while picking strawberries???

I'm on my break, fakkit...and it's lettuce, bruh.

Then it's off to my taco stand, right BigKobeFan :pimp:

expansionera
12-28-2021, 02:31 PM

Not to mention Lebron is amongst elite company such as John Stockton and Jason Kidd (the greatest floor generals in history) in turnovers per game and will end his career in top 5 assist.

Lebron’s heavy turnover rate is a result of his playmaking ability, whereas Westbrook has accumulated nearly as many turnovers within a much shorter time period than twenty year vets such as Stockton, Kidd and Lebron

aj1987
12-29-2021, 11:44 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The cockroaches scrambled.

Full Court
12-29-2021, 11:47 PM
https://bucket.trending.com/trending/reddit/2018-10-27/dos-equis-may-have-changed-their-poster-boy-but-this-legend-this-paragon-of-swagger-johnathan-goldsmith-will-always-be-the-most-man-in-the.jpg

I don't always commit turnovers, but when I do, the game is probably on the line.

Baller789
12-29-2021, 11:48 PM
https://bucket.trending.com/trending/reddit/2018-10-27/dos-equis-may-have-changed-their-poster-boy-but-this-legend-this-paragon-of-swagger-johnathan-goldsmith-will-always-be-the-most-man-in-the.jpg

I don't always commit turnovers, but when I do, the game is probably on the line.

:oldlol:

MadDog
12-29-2021, 11:56 PM

Suddenly totals are contextualized lol. Why aren't LeBron's total points put under a microscope? :confusedshrug:

TheGoatest
12-30-2021, 12:05 AM

Damn...

OP's agenda = DEMOLISHED!! :roll:

It really is amazing that LeBron doesn't have way more turnovers considering his points/assists production.

Full Court
12-30-2021, 12:12 AM
Lol at the Lebronies trying to say that assists somehow nullify turning the ball over.

aj1987
12-30-2021, 12:21 AM
Lol at the Lebronies trying to say that assists somehow nullify turning the ball over.

Aww! Facts hurting your feelings again, huh, "coach"?

ELITEpower23
12-30-2021, 12:24 AM

Shut it down let's go home :oldlol:

OP ethered

Full Court
12-30-2021, 12:34 AM
Aww! Facts hurting your feelings again, huh, "coach"?

The word "facts" doesn't mean what you think it means. Assists don't magically "make up" for turnovers. But hey, if in your mind they do, you just do your thing.

BigShotBob
12-30-2021, 12:41 AM
Compare him to other pass first players

ELITEpower23
12-30-2021, 12:42 AM
Compare him to other pass first players

If they routinely get 30 ppg sure, add them :oldlol: Tard

BigShotBob
12-30-2021, 12:44 AM
If they routinely get 30 ppg sure, add them :oldlol: Tard

MJ averages more points than Lebron in the Regular Season, Playoffs, and Finals but you wanted to compare his assist/t.o. ration to a pass first player....

So Lebron is either a pass-first player, or he's not.

Thanks for playing :lol

aj1987
12-30-2021, 01:13 AM
The word "facts" doesn't mean what you think it means. Assists don't magically "make up" for turnovers. But hey, if in your mind they do, you just do your thing.

"Coach" doesn't understand how ratios work. :roll: :roll:

iamgine
12-30-2021, 01:23 AM
When you're #1 in assist by quite a big margin amongst elite scorers, naturally you will have high TO numbers too.

Full Court
12-30-2021, 01:32 AM
"Coach" doesn't understand how ratios work. :roll: :roll:

You can make whatever meaningless ratios you want to try to feel better about your man crush being a turnover machine. Any way you slice it, turnovers are not good. It's sloppy basketball.

You can cook up a fancy points to turnovers ratio graphic too. And you know what? Lebum is STILL the all time leader in turnovers.

You could use a little "coaching".

aj1987
12-30-2021, 01:48 AM
You can make whatever meaningless ratios you want to try to feel better about your man crush being a turnover machine. Any way you slice it, turnovers are not good. It's sloppy basketball.

You can cook up a fancy points to turnovers ratio graphic too. And you know what? Lebum is STILL the all time leader in turnovers.

You could use a little "coaching".

Meaningless ratios? It's elementary math, "coach".

My nephews who are in elementary school understand how ratios work.

I think you should stop pretending to be a coach on anonymous basketball message boards (on dozens of alts, nonetheless) and spend more time learning elementary math. :cheers:

Axe
12-30-2021, 07:58 AM
We don't care, nigel. Go serve us our orders already.

12-30-2021, 08:14 AM

Why didn't you add Russell Westbrook?

regular season - 2.06
playoffs - 1.98
3x as many assist titles as those guys PUT TOGETHER

Bestbrook:applause:

TheGoatest
12-30-2021, 08:21 AM

regular season - 2.06
playoffs - 1.98

Why didn't OP add Tacko Fall in his original post when pointing out turnover totals? He has HUNDREDS of times fewer turnovers than LeBron OR Jordan:

12 career turnovers
0 career playoff turnovers = perfection!
Tacko the GOAT :applause:

12-30-2021, 08:25 AM
Why didn't OP add Tacko Fall in his original post when pointing out turnover totals? He has HUNDREDS of times fewer turnovers than LeBron OR Jordan:

12 career turnovers
0 career playoff turnovers = perfection!
Tacko the GOAT :applause:
Tacko Fall assist-to-turnover ratio:

regular season - 0.5
playoffs - 0/0

Next

TheGoatest
12-30-2021, 08:31 AM
Tacko Fall assist-to-turnover ratio:

regular season - 0.5
playoffs - 0/0 = ???

Next

But according to the thread logic, the assist-to-turnover ratio doesn't matter. It's all about who has the fewer total turnovers, without taking overall numbers/totals into account.
Anyway, I also found the example of Brandin Knight:
1 career assist and 0 career turnovers

Brandin Knight the GOAT!! :banana: :applause: :rockon:

12-30-2021, 08:37 AM
But according to the thread logic, the assist-to-turnover ratio doesn't matter. It's all about who has the fewer total turnovers, without taking overall numbers/totals into account.
Anyway, I also found the example of Brandin Knight:
1 career assist and 0 career turnovers

WTF? I'm responding to Corporation's post about ast-to-tov so I'm using ast-to-tov logic. Don't be stupid.

And are you saying leading in total stats doesn't matter? Interesting...

PS: division by zero:roll:

TheGoatest
12-30-2021, 08:39 AM
WTF? I'm responding to Corporation's post about ast-to-tov so I'm using ast-to-tov logic. Don't be stupid.

PS: division by zero:roll:

You can't! His assist-to-turnover ratio is literally infinity! But the main point is that his turnover total is literally perfection!

12-30-2021, 09:10 AM
You can't! His assist-to-turnover ratio is literally infinity! But the main point is that his turnover total is literally perfection!
No it isn't.

1/0 = x

0*x = 1

Solve for x.

Manny98
12-30-2021, 09:22 AM

Agreed

TheCorporation
12-30-2021, 01:13 PM

regular season - 2.06
playoffs - 1.98

This was for elite 1st options only. Obviously. Keep up chico.

12-30-2021, 01:18 PM
This was for elite 1st options only. Obviously. Keep up chico.
Got you making excuses:roll:

Full Court
12-30-2021, 05:23 PM
Meaningless ratios? It's elementary math, "coach".

My nephews who are in elementary school understand how ratios work.

I think you should stop pretending to be a coach on anonymous basketball message boards (on dozens of alts, nonetheless) and spend more time learning elementary math. :cheers:

Wow, you are just not smart. At all. And if what you took out of my post was that I don't know how ratios work, then you lack the ability to comprehend what you read too.

Let me simplify this so maybe you can understand it. Assists do not, let me repeat, do not mitigate the sloppiness and negative effect of too many turnovers. The assist to turnover ratio is a statistic somebody came up with to make someone's propensity to turn over the ball seem not so bad.

Here's an example: Russ Westbrook is averaging 4.7 turnovers per game to Lebron James' 3.6. However, Westbrook also averages more assists per game, so there's only a .1 difference in their assist to turnover ratio, which is negligible. You're not going to tell me that Westbrook's assists make up for him being a turnover machine. High turnovers are a sign of sloppy basketball, I don't care what proportion of assists they make up.

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but if you still don't understand it, I can try to further simplify it to kindergarten level.

Spurs m8
12-30-2021, 05:26 PM
Wow, you are just not smart. At all. And if what you took out of my post was that I don't know how ratios work, then you lack the ability to comprehend what you read too.

Let me simplify this so maybe you can understand it. Assists do not, let me repeat, do not mitigate the sloppiness and negative effect of too many turnovers. The assist to turnover ratio is a statistic somebody came up with to make someone's propensity to turn over the ball seem not so bad.

Here's an example: Russ Westbrook is averaging 4.7 turnovers per game to Lebron James' 3.6. However, Westbrook also averages more assists per game, so there's only a .1 difference in their assist to turnover ratio, which is negligible. You're not going to tell me that Westbrook's assists make up for him being a turnover machine. High turnovers are a sign of sloppy basketball, I don't care what proportion of assists they make up.

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but if you still don't understand it, I can try to further simplify it to kindergarten level.

Great Post

TheCorporation
12-30-2021, 05:28 PM
Got you making excuses:roll:

Got you learning basketball basics at age 45. :roll:

aj1987
12-30-2021, 10:37 PM
Holy shit, you're a dense retard. The simple fact that you think players who are ATG passers AND scorers having a bit more TOV's is a bad thing (especially when the TOV to Assist ratio is not really that bad), proves how low IQ of a poster you are. Stick to spamming your troll posts and leave the basketball discussion to us.

Magic Johnson averaged 3.9 TOV's a game for his career. He must've ran pretty terrible and sloppy offenses, right? Dude must've been a terrible offensive player. Isaiah Thomas was at 3.8 TOV's per game. Heck, KD and Bird are at 3.1 per game (only 0.4 fewer than LeBron a game). Just because FACTS hurt your feelings, doesn't make them meaningless, kiddo.

LeBron is scoring nearly 9 points more than WB as well, dipshit. I doubt you know this, since you have the basketball (and general) intelligence of a rock, but offensive fouls count as TOV's and lost dribbles or if the ball is stolen from you while trying to score, it counts as a TOV as well.

WB is averaging 1.5 more APG and 1.1 more TOV/G than LeBron, while averaging 8.3 FEWER points than LeBron.

With all that being said, if you actually WATCH the games, you'd know that LeBron has 1-2 TOV's credited to him because players can't handle his passes. There were two of those this previous game as well. LeBron makes a prefect pass, the Laker player can't handle the pass and it goes out of bounds off of his fingers and LeBron gets the TOV. Those were good passes and still LeBron gets credited with the TOV.

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but if you still don't understand it, I can try to further simplify it to kindergarten level.I know this is hard for you to grasp, but if you still don't understand it, I definitely can't dumb it down any further. A 4 year old with downs should be able to understand all that.

SATAN
12-30-2021, 10:58 PM
Holy shit, you're a dense retard. The simple fact that you think players who are ATG passers AND scorers having a bit more TOV's is a bad thing (especially when the TOV to Assist ratio is not really that bad), proves how low IQ of a poster you are. Stick to spamming your troll posts and leave the basketball discussion to us.

Magic Johnson averaged 3.9 TOV's a game for his career. He must've ran pretty terrible and sloppy offenses, right? Dude must've been a terrible offensive player. Isaiah Thomas was at 3.8 TOV's per game. Heck, KD and Bird are at 3.1 per game (only 0.4 fewer than LeBron a game). Just because FACTS hurt your feelings, doesn't make them meaningless, kiddo.

LeBron is scoring nearly 9 points more than WB as well, dipshit. I doubt you know this, since you have the basketball (and general) intelligence of a rock, but offensive fouls count as TOV's and lost dribbles or if the ball is stolen from you while trying to score, it counts as a TOV as well.

WB is averaging 1.5 more APG and 1.1 more TOV/G than LeBron, while averaging 8.3 FEWER points than LeBron.

With all that being said, if you actually WATCH the games, you'd know that LeBron has 1-2 TOV's credited to him because players can't handle his passes. There were two of those this previous game as well. LeBron makes a prefect pass, the Laker player can't handle the pass and it goes out of bounds off of his fingers and LeBron gets the TOV. Those were good passes and still LeBron gets credited with the TOV.

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but if you still don't understand it, I definitely can't dumb it down any further. A 4 year old with downs should be able to understand all that.

:applause:

Wow. Full Court obliterated.

Full Court
12-30-2021, 11:01 PM

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but if you still don't understand it, I definitely can't dumb it down any further. A 4 year old with downs should be able to understand all that.

You have an abnormally undersized brain. Keep on believing in your turnover to assist ratio. I'm not going to waste time trying to explain it to you any more. You clearly are incapable of understanding simple things.

TheCorporation
12-30-2021, 11:12 PM

THAT'S AN ETHER

Baaang!

Full Court
12-30-2021, 11:18 PM
:applause:

Wow. Full Court obliterated.

THAT'S AN ETHER

Baaang!

Lol. Aren't you the two guys who get distraught any time someone on the internet criticizes a man who doesn't even know who you are?

Like a couple of little girls. Maybe your panties are still in a twist over Lebum getting sonned by Morant last night.

:lebroncry:

MrFonzworth
12-31-2021, 12:00 AM
Lol. Aren't you the two guys who get distraught any time someone on the internet criticizes a man who doesn't even know who you are?

Like a couple of little girls. Maybe your panties are still in a twist over Lebum getting sonned by Morant last night.

Bodybagged

TheCorporation
12-31-2021, 12:18 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/GpJwthHz/HurrDurr.jpg

:lol

TheCorporation
12-31-2021, 12:18 AM

This boi is FUMING :lol

aj1987
12-31-2021, 12:38 AM
You have an abnormally undersized brain. Keep on believing in your turnover to assist ratio. I'm not going to waste time trying to explain it to you any more. You clearly are incapable of understanding simple things.

You got absolutely humiliated and embarrassed. Your basketball knowledge (or the lack of it) got exposed and now you're having a bitch fit. Hey, at least you took my advise and are sticking to spamming troll posts, instead of exposing your autistic takes on basketball further. :cheers:

Full Court
12-31-2021, 09:54 AM
You got absolutely humiliated and embarrassed. Your basketball knowledge (or the lack of it) got exposed and now you're having a bitch fit. Hey, at least you took my advise and are sticking to spamming troll posts, instead of exposing your autistic takes on basketball further. :cheers:

aj1987: "waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh waaahhhhhhhhhhhh"

Maybe some day you'll grow up and stop being a little girl. Not likely though.

However, you are proof that when someone has their head way up Princess James' ovaries it cuts off blood supply to their brain.

Spurs m8
12-31-2021, 09:59 AM

However, you are proof that when someone has their head way up Princess James' ovaries it cuts off blood supply to their brain.

AJ is always a raging lunatic....dude always lets his emotions and low bball iq get the better of him...plus his blind love for brons c0ck doesn't help

TheGoatest
12-31-2021, 10:01 AM

https://c.tenor.com/s2DMo6LYhTAAAAAC/the-dude-give-up.gif

12-31-2021, 10:13 AM
Got you learning basketball basics at age 45. :roll:
:rolleyes:

Full Court
12-31-2021, 10:18 AM
AJ is always a raging lunatic....dude always lets his emotions and low bball iq get the better of him...plus his blind love for brons c0ck doesn't help

Very true. It's kind of sad, really.

MadDog
12-31-2021, 12:35 PM
Very true. It's kind of sad, really.

Yeah its pretty self explanatory. Not all turnovers are tied into assists and vice versa, but most of these LeBron occultists have never touched a basketball, and jerkoff to stats. Don't let them know you can turn the ball over just by dribbling. :oldlol: Or attempting a shot by way of being stripped.

An assist to turnover ratio is cool and all, but even then its not fully contextualized. Besides, I thought "totals" were LeBron fans' niche? :confusedshrug: We hear chapter and verse on total points, so why are turnovers mitigated?

Hey Yo
12-31-2021, 12:41 PM
MeltDog back to do some more meltin'

Full Court
12-31-2021, 12:43 PM
Yeah its pretty self explanatory. Not all turnovers are tied into assists and vice versa, but most of these LeBron occultists have never touched a basketball, and jerkoff to stats. Don't let them know you can turn the ball over just by dribbling. :oldlol: Or attempting a shot by way of being stripped.

An assist to turnover ratio is cool and all, but even then its not fully contextualized. Besides, I thought "totals" were LeBron fans' niche? :confusedshrug: We hear chapter and verse on total points, so why are turnovers mitigated?

Yup. Spot on.

One thing I've learned though, it apparently takes a minimum IQ to understand this. Some people on here are below the minimum.

ELITEpower23
12-31-2021, 01:01 PM
Spurs m8 is always a raging lunatic....dude always lets his emotions and low bball iq get the better of him...plus his blind love for brons c0ck doesn't help

aj1987
12-31-2021, 03:04 PM

You're the dude who has dedicated his life to posting about LeBron. A dude who doesn't know you exist and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire (TBF, you parents wouldn't either). Go back to playing soggy what ever the **** that game is called, you sad pathetic basement dwelling retard. :cheers:

Aww, still on your period, little girl? FYI, a lobotomy would probably make you smarter. :cheers:

Full Court
12-31-2021, 03:53 PM
You're the dude who has dedicated his life to posting about LeBron. A dude who doesn't know you exist and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire (TBF, you parents wouldn't either). Go back to playing soggy what ever the **** that game is called, you sad pathetic basement dwelling retard. :cheers:

Aww, still on your period, little girl? FYI, a lobotomy would probably make you smarter. :cheers:

Yaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwn. Not only are you dumb, you're boring. Next.

nineiron
12-31-2021, 03:59 PM
if you sort based on average turnovers per game, LeFlop is 6th, but every one with a higher rate is a POINT GUARD.

so LeBald has the most turnovers in the history of the NBA and has the highest turnovers rate per game for any FORWARD to ever play the game.

#GOATofTURNOVERS

Full Court
12-31-2021, 04:03 PM
if you sort based on average turnovers per game, LeFlop is 6th, but every one with a higher rate is a POINT GUARD.

so LeBald has the most turnovers in the history of the NBA and has the highest turnovers rate per game for any FORWARD to ever play the game.

#GOATofTURNOVERS

"But but but MATH....and RATIOS!!!"

Lol at LeKaren's ovary lickers.

#GOATofTURNOVERS

TheCorporation
12-31-2021, 05:28 PM
"But but but MATH....and RATIOS!!!"

Lol at LeKaren's ovary lickers.

#GOATofTURNOVERS

Meltdown

Full Court
12-31-2021, 05:46 PM
Meltdown

#GOATofTURNOVERS

1987_Lakers
12-31-2021, 05:48 PM

Damn, absolutely slaughtered.

Full Court
12-31-2021, 05:56 PM
Damn, absolutely slaughtered.

Lol, you wish.

#GOATofTURNOVERS

aj1987
01-04-2022, 12:08 AM

Yaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwn. Not only are you dumb, you're boring. Next.

All those facts popped that zit sized brain of yours, huh? :roll: :roll:

3ba11
02-10-2022, 05:01 PM
Bada bing bada boom

#itwasntwestbrooksfault

Spurs m8
02-10-2022, 05:05 PM
The GOAT :bowdown:

Full Court
02-10-2022, 08:40 PM
All those facts popped that zit sized brain of yours, huh? :roll: :roll:

Little Ashley doesn't even know what the word "facts" means. Nor did he even address any of the points I made. Not surprising though, since he is a well-known idiot.

What is a FACT, is that the GOAT of turnovers made another six last night. :roll:

aj1987
02-11-2022, 12:05 PM
Little Ashley doesn't even know what the word "facts" means. Nor did he even address any of the points I made. Not surprising though, since he is a well-known idiot.

What is a FACT, is that the GOAT of turnovers made another six last night. :roll:

Your "points" make you seem like a mouth breathing retard, who would drown in a bowl of soup. :cheers:

My dog's would probably make better basketball related "points" than you, you autistic little turd. :oldlol:

Full Court
02-11-2022, 02:54 PM
Your "points" make you seem like a mouth breathing retard, who would drown in a bowl of soup. :cheers:

My dog's would probably make better basketball related "points" than you, you autistic little turd. :oldlol:

Translation: "Waahhaahahaaa waaaaaahhhhh waahhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm a loser."

Correct, Little Ashley. You are indeed a loser.

nineiron
02-11-2022, 02:56 PM

:roll:

aj1987
02-11-2022, 03:04 PM

Keep melting, Full ****. :cheers:

SATAN
02-11-2022, 06:41 PM

:roll:

Full Court
02-11-2022, 07:09 PM

Hey Little Ashley, watched any Lakers games lately? Your hero Brony can't even lead a super team to .500. :roll: Fitting that a loser like you would worship him.

Spurs m8
02-11-2022, 07:39 PM
Can anyone confirm he isnt the goat at turnovers?

Who has the most turnovers in history?

Guys?

aj1987
03-15-2022, 11:53 AM
Hey Little Ashley, watched any Lakers games lately? Your hero Brony can't even lead a super team to .500. :roll: Fitting that a loser like you would worship him.

PRIME 1-9 couldn't lead his team over a .500 record without Pippen and we're talking about 19th season LeBron. Let that sink in, Full ****. :cheers:

Full Court
03-15-2022, 09:35 PM
PRIME 1-9 couldn't lead his team over a .500 record without Pippen and we're talking about 19th season LeBron. Let that sink in, Full ****. :cheers:

Hey Little Ashley. Your hero is now TEN games below .500. Yes, that's right. TEN. :roll:

Let

that

sink

in.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 09:44 PM
Can anyone confirm he isnt the goat at turnovers?

Who has the most turnovers in history?

Guys?

i'm pretty sure LeTurnOver has a strangle hold on this record.

Full Court
03-15-2022, 09:46 PM
i'm pretty sure LeTurnOver has a strangle hold on this record.

Next year he'll be the first player ever to hit 5,000.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 10:08 PM
Hey Little Ashley. Your hero is now TEN games below .500. Yes, that's right. TEN. :roll:

Let

that

sink

in.

Not to mention his consecutive 37 win seasons in his 14th and 15th seasons. :roll:

Baller789
03-15-2022, 10:22 PM

Not to mention his consecutive 37 win seasons in his 14th and 15th seasons. :roll:

Yeah. But the problem with that is once his team was the 1 or 2 seed, he never lost. Unlike someone else.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 10:35 PM
Yeah. But the problem with that is once his team was the 1 or 2 seed, hee never lost. Unlike someone else.

Again, lets have this conversation when 1-9 can lead a team to a record over .500 without Pippen. Oh wait... :roll: :roll:

Baller789
03-15-2022, 10:45 PM
Again, lets have this conversation when 1-9 can lead a team to a record over .500 without Pippen. Oh wait... :roll: :roll:

I have said before Lebron to his credit can improve his teams floor better, Jordan improves his teams ceilings better. You have to troll better than that.

Full Court
03-16-2022, 07:01 AM

19 seasons and your hero Bronie STILL can't come close to matching Jordan in rings or FMVP. Did you know his finals record is 22-33? And Jordan's is 24-11?

Did you further know that Bronie is -86 in the finals? :roll:

Let

that

sink

in, Little Ashley. :lol

Dagoods
03-16-2022, 08:38 AM
PRIME LeFawg got his arse handed to him by DIRK and a bunch of has beens.
NO excuses! He didn't have to be "sedated"....he wasn't the underdog...LeFawg had the upper hand and came up small!

You can GO cry a river...go hump your pillow but it's the truth!

The difference between JORDAN and LeFawg is abismal.

Some Laquisha college in FLORIDA became the first school to wear LeFawg's namebrand.
The NBA is using the JUMP MAN LOG, not only that but FOOTBALL (the real football) has embraced the JORDAN brand!

hold this L
03-16-2022, 08:42 AM

a few posts later

The fact he just now became the to leader is quite amazing, considering his high inlovment in the offense and passing game

aj1987
03-16-2022, 11:08 AM
19 seasons and your hero Bronie STILL can't come close to matching Jordan in rings or FMVP. Did you know his finals record is 22-33? And Jordan's is 24-11?

Did you further know that Bronie is -86 in the finals? :roll:

Let

that

sink

in, Little Ashley. :lol

PRIME 1-9 couldn't lead his team over a .500 record without Pippen and we're talking about 19th season LeBron. Let that sink in, Full ****.

Not to mention his consecutive 37 win seasons in his 14th and 15th seasons. :cheers:

Full Court
03-16-2022, 07:04 PM
PRIME 1-9 couldn't lead his team over a .500 record without Pippen and we're talking about 19th season LeBron. Let that sink in, Full ****.

Not to mention his consecutive 37 win seasons in his 14th and 15th seasons. :cheers:

Funny thing is, it was 20 years ago when Jordan played for the Wizards and sucked. I didn't care about it then, and I don't care about it now. What's even funnier though is that your hero Bronie sucks here and now. :lol Furthermore, even Wizards Jordan was more impactful for his team and a far better leader than Bronie is.

If you're in this much of a meltdown now as you watch Bronie's chances to be GOAT slipping away before your very eyes, I can't wait to see how you are in the post season - When Bronie is sitting there as a spectator tweeting about how a storm is coming. :roll:

Spurs m8
03-16-2022, 08:11 PM

You're talking about his total points....right?

Agreed

aj1987
04-06-2022, 06:33 PM
Funny thing is, it was 20 years ago when Jordan played for the Wizards and sucked. I didn't care about it then, and I don't care about it now. What's even funnier though is that your hero Bronie sucks here and now. :lol Furthermore, even Wizards Jordan was more impactful for his team and a far better leader than Bronie is.

If you're in this much of a meltdown now as you watch Bronie's chances to be GOAT slipping away before your very eyes, I can't wait to see how you are in the post season - When Bronie is sitting there as a spectator tweeting about how a storm is coming. :roll:

Aww. Keep crying, Full ****. :cheers:

PRIME DadKiller couldn't get his team over .500 without Pip.

Wait... He actually NEVER could. :roll: :roll:

Full Court
04-06-2022, 06:44 PM
Aww. Keep crying, Full ****. :cheers:

PRIME DadKiller couldn't get his team over .500 without Pip.

Wait... He actually NEVER could.

Aaaaaannnnnd Little Ashley's mom let him play on the internet again. :roll:

Go change your soiled diaper and cry some more. :lebroncry:

And when you're done, go check on Bronie's playoff status. :lol

aj1987
04-06-2022, 06:49 PM
https://c.tenor.com/JEQfeixxGMgAAAAC/crying-girl-cry-face.gif

Aww! Stop crying, little girl. :)

Full Court
04-06-2022, 06:50 PM
Aww! Stop crying, little girl. :)

How does it feel to be just as big a loser as your hero Bronie? :roll:

aj1987
04-06-2022, 06:59 PM
How does it feel to be a sobby whiny ****, whose sole existence is dependent on a grown man making hundreds of millions playing a sport? :cheers:

Full Court
04-06-2022, 07:01 PM
How does it feel to be a sobby whiny ****, whose sole existence is dependent on a grown man making hundreds of millions playing a sport? :cheers:

Little Ashley's extra cranky today now that his hero Bronie got eliminated from the post season.

Can you even imagine being that emotionally fragile? :roll:

aj1987
04-06-2022, 07:03 PM

Keep crying, Full ****. :cheers:

Spurs m8
04-06-2022, 07:04 PM
Little Ashley's extra cranky today now that his hero Bronie got eliminated from the post season.

Can you even imagine being that emotionally fragile? :roll:

Poor little guy

Now his mom is going to have to deal with his putrid moods, all because he stans a loser

aj1987
04-06-2022, 07:05 PM
Poor little guy

Now his mom is going to have to deal with his putrid moods, all because he stans a loser

Aren't you the ****** who started the self awareness thread? You've been melting down over LeBron for nearly a decade. Time to kill yourself. :cheers:

Full Court
04-06-2022, 07:05 PM
Keep crying, Full ****. :cheers:

So how does it feel to be loser just like your hero? Does that bother you, Little Ashley?

aj1987
04-06-2022, 07:08 PM
So how does it feel to be loser just like your hero? Does that bother you, Little Ashley?

So, how that it fell that you've dedicated your life to hating a "loser"? PATHETIC.

Full Court
04-06-2022, 07:08 PM
So, how that it fell that you've dedicated your life to hating a "loser"? PATHETIC.

^Living proof that Bronies are betas with abnormally high estrogen levels. :lol

aj1987
04-06-2022, 07:10 PM
I am iving proof that I am a beta with abnormally high estrogen levels. :lol

Good description of yourself. :cheers:

Full Court
04-06-2022, 07:31 PM
Good description of yourself. :cheers:

And once again, all Ashley can do is parrot what I say, being to dumb to come up with his own comeback.

Battle of wits unarmed. :roll:

Emotionally fragile beta.

aj1987
04-17-2022, 05:59 AM
And once again, all Ashley can do is parrot what I say, being to dumb to come up with his own comeback.

Battle of wits unarmed. :roll:

Emotionally fragile beta.

Spurs m8
04-17-2022, 06:08 AM
Thanks for reminding us he's greatest in turnovers in ALL OF HISTORY.

Thanks, AJ

Yes, we know what subscribing to a thread is.
No one does it though...you backwards Delhi cvnt

aj1987
04-17-2022, 06:11 AM
Thanks for reminding us he's greatest in turnovers in ALL OF HISTORY.

Thanks, AJ

Yes, we know what subscribing to a thread is.
No one does it though...you backwards Delhi cvnt

You posting 4 times today saying that LeBron is irrelevant and yet, you are still talking about him.

Are you finally going to kill yourself when he retires, you **** munching obese ******? :oldlol:

Full Court
07-27-2022, 07:45 PM
Man, this thread really had the Bronies melting down and losing their marbles. :roll:

It's true though.

Bronie is the GOAT of turnovers. You can't argue against that.

Spurs m8
07-27-2022, 10:18 PM
He is the g.o.a.t

LeGoat4Life
07-27-2022, 10:20 PM
LeCuck making history

Full Court
10-19-2022, 07:38 AM
He added another 5 last night. The most of anyone on both teams. :roll:

LeGoat4Life
10-19-2022, 11:10 AM
Turnover King

The LeGold Standard

Full Court
10-23-2022, 10:13 PM
I see he added another 4 this afternoon.

Man, by time his career is over this record just might be unbreakable.