PDA

View Full Version : Isn't LeBron the GOAT conman?

12-28-2021, 12:44 PM
Isn't good at anything on the NBA level (besides stiffarming), and still obtained 4x rings 8x mvp most allnba 1st somehow.

That's gotta be GOAT conmanship right?:confusedshrug:

3ba11
12-28-2021, 12:56 PM
3 all-star teams (super-teams) are expected to win - the fact that Lebron needed them confirms his inferiority to other greats

Ultimately, his westbrooking skillset (ball-dominance) produces Finals underdogs regardless of cast, and barely meets the underdog expectation, aka 4/10.

Specifically, Lebron turned the on-paper preseason favorite to Finals underdog or loser for 7 straight years (2010-2016), which confirms that his frontcourt ball-dominance underachieves his team's talent.

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:01 PM
Isn't good at anything on the NBA level (besides stiffarming), and still obtained 4x rings 8x mvp most allnba 1st.

That's gotta be GOAT conmanship right?:confusedshrug:

yeah he's basically shaq/wilt but on the perimeter. bodies can be successful in a sport where size and athleticism can dominate. the word for lebron is dominant. not great. he just couldn't get it of his own way sometimes and took the easy route for his only success. probly more of a wilt than a shaq in terms of success. less scoring focused. more into padding all around stats. but a stat padder none the less. a choker and an underachieving ring chasing roid user.

dominant statistically. great resume. left a lot on the table. the end

12-28-2021, 01:03 PM
yeah he's basically shaq/wilt but on the perimeter. bodies can be successful in a sport where size and athleticism van dominate. the word for lebron is dominant. not great. he's just couldn't get it of his own way sometimes and took the easy route for his only success. probly more of a wilt than a shaq. less scoring focused. more into padding all around stats. but a stat padder none the less. a choker and an underachieving ring chasing roid user.

dominant statistically. great resume. left a lot on the table. the end
I dunno. He's 6'8" (dead average). Doesnt have giant hands and his wingspan and vertical reach are average. Can't jump off two feet. I don't get where this shaq/wilt stuff is coming from tbh.

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:07 PM
I dunno. He's 6'8" (average). Doesnt have giant hands and his wingspan and vertical reach are average. Can't jump off two feet. I don't get where this shaq/wilt stuff is coming from tbh.

apparently you missed the part where I said he's wilt/shaq on the perimeter... a 6'8 260 pound guy that can jump higher and run faster than people and outmuscled everyone isn't gonna be shaq and wilt type dominant down low.. duh... bit he will be on the perimeter. he had that kind of advantage over guys he faced. same as wilt and shaq had over the guys they matched up with. same kind of exploitation of their God or roid given abilities.

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:10 PM
imagine if Steve Nash was 6'8/6'9, 260 to 280 pounds

he would be the goat offensive force the league has ever seen. and if you gave smush Parker that kind of avatar mech suit he would be a perennial allstar

lebron was a little better than smush and a little worse than nash and he made that mech suit dominate the game at nearly a level that guys with more normal bodies dominated it like kobe and Mike... not quite as great. but he did it for longer at least. good job.. good effort

12-28-2021, 01:19 PM
6'8 260
That sounds like a drummond-lite to me. So andre drummond with drexler athleticism in the open court is enough for MVPs and whatnot?

Still convinced in my conmanship theory, tbh.

AirBonner
12-28-2021, 01:21 PM
LeBron derangement syndrome is real and is treatable

12-28-2021, 01:22 PM
LeBron derangement syndrome is real and is treatable
Wdym?

12-28-2021, 01:33 PM
And btw all these 260-280 lbs weights for Lebron sound extremely questionable to me. Karl Malone was like 260 and that's Karl Malone.

Yeah, I'm sticking with my theory

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:35 PM
That sounds like a drummond-lite to me. So andre drummond with drexler athleticism in the open court is enough for MVPs and whatnot?

Still convinced in my conmanship theory, tbh.

Drummond plays on the perimeter and is faster than every guard in the nba? no way.. dude he shoulda been the goat

12-28-2021, 01:36 PM
Drummond plays on the perimeter and is faster than every guard in the nba? no way.. dude he shoulda been the goat
Maybe he should have. He should have just stiffarmed and shoulderchecked everyone. Ez pz

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:37 PM
And btw all these 260-280 lbs weights for Lebron sound extremely questionable to me. Karl Malone was like 260 and that's Karl Malone.

Yeah, I'm sticking with my theory

damn I didn't know Karl Malone was an athletic monster jumping from the free throw line with his head above the rim after outrunning point guards on a fast break

12-28-2021, 01:38 PM
damn I didn't know Karl Malone was an athletic monster jumping from the free throw line with his head above the rim after outrunning point guards on a fast break
The point is Lebron isnt as big as Malone. No way.

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:39 PM
Maybe he should have. He should have just stiffarmed and shoulderchecked everyone. Ez pz

yeah no doubt. drummed was definitely quick enough to get a step on a perimeter defender. why didn't he just play point forward like lebron. theyre the exact same body basically

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:39 PM
The point is Lebron isnt as big as Malone. No way.

yeah it's just lebrons size that made him have advantages over guys. darn... why isn't Shawn Bradley the goat

AirBonner
12-28-2021, 01:40 PM
LeBeast

12-28-2021, 01:41 PM
yeah no doubt. drummed was definitely quick enough to get a step on a perimeter defender. why didn't he just play point forward like lebron. theyre the exact same body basically
If the refs allowed him to stiffarm he might just be able to.

Manipulating the refs is still conmanship in my eyes.

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:42 PM
why on earth would a guy the size of Karl Malone with the strength of shaq and the jumping ability of Vince Carter and the speed of Allen Iverson have an advantage over anyone... this is ludicrous thinking

12-28-2021, 01:43 PM
yeah it's just lebrons size that made him have advantages over guys. darn... why isn't Shawn Bradley the goat
Well I dont see what other advantages he has. He's got awesome one-foot takeoff in the open court but so does James White.

All athleticism doesnt win MVP. Something else must be the explanation

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:44 PM
If the refs allowed him to stiffarm he might just be able to.

Manipulating the refs is still conmanship in my eyes.

why on earth would the nba let its stars get away with anything. why in the hell would any of them be fans of lebron. why would they want the nba to make money. why would they want lebron on their good side. why wouldn't they just disrespect him like detonate west

12-28-2021, 01:45 PM
why on earth would a guy the size of Karl Malone with the strength of shaq and the jumping ability of Vince Carter and the speed of Allen Iverson have an advantage over anyone... this is ludicrous thinking
Since when does Lebron jump off two like VC? And iverson speed?:wtf:

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:45 PM
Well I dont see what other advantages he has. He's got awesome one-foot takeoff in the open court but so does James White.

All athleticism doesnt win MVP. Something else must be the explanation

yeah lebrons just james white breh. we got dis. roid fam stayz winning

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:46 PM
Since when does Lebron jump off two like VC? And iverson speed?:wtf:

yeah meng. 2 feetz da only way 2 dunkz. bran never dunked on pee Pol b4 wit da 1 footz

12-28-2021, 01:46 PM
why on earth would the nba let its stars get away with anything. why in the hell would any of them be fans of lebron. why would they want the nba to make money. why would they want lebron on their good side. why wouldn't they just disrespect him like detonate west
Why not turn such a blind eye for actual good players? Plenty of superstars out there, just find someone skilled and let them offensively foul people.

Whats the point of just letting athletic bums lower the product

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:48 PM
Why not turn such a blind eye for actual good players? Plenty of superstars out there, just find someone skilled and let them offensively foul people.

why doesn't the nba just make more lebron James's. 10 lebron James's equals 10 times more money. just let people push off and we got another leborn jumes

12-28-2021, 01:50 PM
why doesn't the nba just make more lebron James's. 10 lebron James's equals 10 times more money. just let people push off and we got another leborn jumes
Well yeah? Can you imagine the stats superstars would put up if they were allowed to foul and travel and such? And if you need someone to dominate the era like MJ then pick 1 skilled player and let him do all of that.

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 01:53 PM
Well yeah? Can you imagine the stats superstars would put up if they were allowed to foul and travel and such? And if you need someone to dominate the era like MJ then pick 1 skilled player and let him do all of that.

ya the nba should just find another 6'8, 260 pound guy that's stronger, faster and jumps higher than every other player in the nba and force people to like him just as much or hate him just as much. and then let him get away with just as much stuff. it's so easy to just make another generational type player.

look at wilt and shaq. the guys I compared lebron to. thwyre a dime a dozen. guys that are infinitely more advanced for their weight class are something we see every year. they just don't want it obviously.

12-28-2021, 01:57 PM
ya the nba should just find another 6'8, 260 pound guy that's stronger, faster and jumps higher than every other player in the nba and force people to like him just as much or hate him just as much. and then let him get away with just as much stuff. it's so easy to just make another generational type player.

look at wilt and shaq. the guys I compared lebron to. thwyre a dime a dozen. guys that are infinitely more advanced for their weight class are something we see every year. they just don't want it obviously.
How about:

7 ft
270 lbs
Got head to the rim on dunks

Give a call to the Clippers and tell them to give the ball to Deandre Jordan. Let him foul and travel and foul people out.

It might look strange because he doesnt have skill. But neither does Lebron, and 2 Lebrons are better than 1.

Edit: I mean it's too late for that now. But back in the day...

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 02:20 PM
How about:

7 ft
270 lbs
Got head to the rim on dunks

Give a call to the Clippers and tell them to give the ball to Deandre Jordan. Let him foul and travel and foul people out.

It might look strange because he doesnt have skill. But neither does Lebron, and 2 Lebrons are better than 1.

Edit: I mean it's too late for that now. But back in the day...

yeah DeAndre jordan had the skills of a guard and could face up on the perimeter and blow buy guys with his lightning quick first step. then have the ball control while euro stepping and stiff arming guys. why would anyone just step in front of him for the charge since he's going at half the speed.

ooooh I get it. this entire thread is you wanting us to admit lebron has minimal skills. not anywhere near kobe and Mike. bit above smush parkers. right? well guess what. I already said that a while ago lmao

SouBeachTalents
12-28-2021, 02:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaQmuAAqR_g

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 02:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaQmuAAqR_g

south park is so much funnier now that everything they do is political. I love how everything drags on for years and years. thise 5 tegridy farms seasons weren't enough. they should make more