PDA

View Full Version : Dejounte Murray is the Nutter Butter of the nba as far as I’m concerned.

Kblaze8855
12-28-2021, 01:15 PM
Nobody thinks they want a Nutter Butter. You never think to buy them. They don’t sound that appealing. An apparently dry cookie with peanut butter. I can’t get jiggy with that. You can’t get jiggy with that. But somehow someway….if you come across one for free and just feel hungry?

A nutter butter is ****ing delicious. The cookie is better than you expect. The peanut butter is sweet and creamy. Not at all what you expect peanut butter to be. A nutter butter is a surprising treat when you expect something merely…. sufficient.

Murray is the exact same thing. There’s no excitement to watch the spurs. They don’t exactly matter at the moment. You never hear about their players or expect anything to happen. It might cure your sports fix and provide background noise but you don’t plan your day around it.

But you go and actually watch one? It’s pleasant. Once you get Dejunte Murray into your mouth you’ll be glad he’s there even though no fanfare or expectations were involved.

That guy is all around solid. Better than solid. He does enough of everything I want that I don’t miss the extra scoop of spectacular you get with some of the bigger names.

One night when you’re bored watch a spurs game vs a team you actually enjoy so you have some interest. See if you like that guy. I…..I ****s with Dejounte Murray. And I don’t care who knows it.

Have any lesser known guys you want ISH to go taste despite their seeming irrelevance?

HylianNightmare
12-28-2021, 01:20 PM
If they had crunchy peanut butter they would be goat tier

beasted
12-28-2021, 01:28 PM
Murray reminds me of Kyle Lowry before Toronto.

He was always kind of "meh". Not great, not bad, just sufficient and a guy who plays hard.

Murray is the same deal. Meh shooter and finisher, good defender, great energy, never complains. Hopefully he hits another gear in his career like Lowry did.

imdaman99
12-28-2021, 03:37 PM
He's a solid player but people don't care because he's not a good 3 point shooter. Dude is averaging 18-8-9. Go ahead and try to tell me he statpads on a Pop team. Yes, I looked up his numbers. They won't like that his TS% is less than .5

Johnny32
12-28-2021, 03:41 PM
you definitely know and hear about murray if you follow dfs.

Spurs m8
12-28-2021, 03:45 PM
Jock Landale is one I taste and its nearly always delicious

ArbitraryWater
12-28-2021, 03:48 PM
Nobody thinks they want a Nutter Butter. You never think to buy them. They don’t sound that appealing. An apparently dry cookie with peanut butter. I can’t get jiggy with that. You can’t get jiggy with that. But somehow someway….if you come across one for free and just feel hungry?

A nutter butter is ****ing delicious. The cookie is better than you expect. The peanut butter is sweet and creamy. Not at all what you expect peanut butter to be. A nutter butter is a surprising treat when you expect something merely…. sufficient.

Murray is the exact same thing. There’s no excitement to watch the spurs. They don’t exactly matter at the moment. You never hear about their players or expect anything to happen. It might cure your sports fix and provide background noise but you don’t plan your day around it.

But you go and actually watch one? It’s pleasant. Once you get Dejunte Murray into your mouth you’ll be glad he’s there even though no fanfare or expectations were involved.

That guy is all around solid. Better than solid. He does enough of everything I want that I don’t miss the extra scoop of spectacular you get with some of the bigger names.

One night when you’re bored watch a spurs game vs a team you actually enjoy so you have some interest. See if you like that guy. I…..I ****s with Dejounte Murray. And I don’t care who knows it.

Have any lesser known guys you want ISH to go taste despite their seeming irrelevance?

https://c.tenor.com/ljYoJwzkM24AAAAM/dog-smile.gif

Mask the Embiid
12-28-2021, 04:08 PM

i bet he is m8....i bet...he....is :oldlol:

Kblaze8855
12-28-2021, 04:14 PM

I’ll have to get him as my side next time I get some Murray. I only barely know who that is.

Gohan
12-28-2021, 04:38 PM
i bet he is m8....i bet...he....is :oldlol:

Lmao “little nas x m8” i was rolling

Chuckbe
12-28-2021, 05:42 PM

Via soggy sao?

FilmyCogTurner
12-28-2021, 06:12 PM
I have a sweet tooth for some Delon Wright. He's fallen off a little bit but his time with the Raps/Mavs were solid years. He's like a broke ass Penny Hardaway to me.

Full Court
12-28-2021, 07:30 PM
Once you get Dejunte Murray into your mouth you’ll be glad he’s there

:crazysam:

Kblaze8855
12-29-2021, 08:55 PM
He’s trending on Twitter for what I assume is the first time ever. I choose to credit myself.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 09:01 PM
He’s trending on Twitter for what I assume is the first time ever. I choose to credit myself.

https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/images/royal-rumble-1993/rosterbanners/the-narcissist.jpg

OP just nuttered butter all over himself

bison
12-29-2021, 09:17 PM

I'd butter his nutter for sure.

Spurs m8
12-29-2021, 10:16 PM

:roll:

Kblaze8855
02-02-2022, 08:02 AM
I saw online he’s leading the nba in steals(along with still doing 20/9/9). I was hoping he’d be a free agent soon but he is locked up till 2024 on one of the best deals in the nba. He’s only making 17 million in his contracts biggest year. He’d be so easy to trade for….while also being near impossible to find a low enough salary player on his level to make it worth it. He will be making 17 when stars are making 50+. People like Demar are pushing for him to be an all star but it’s not likely. He’s gonna go unnoticed for some time I bet.

Kblaze8855
02-07-2022, 06:05 PM
Now the world will know.

highwhey
02-07-2022, 06:33 PM
I saw online he’s leading the nba in steals(along with still doing 20/9/9). I was hoping he’d be a free agent soon but he is locked up till 2024 on one of the best deals in the nba. He’s only making 17 million in his contracts biggest year. He’d be so easy to trade for….while also being near impossible to find a low enough salary player on his level to make it worth it. He will be making 17 when stars are making 50+. People like Demar are pushing for him to be an all star but it’s not likely. He’s gonna go unnoticed for some time I bet.

always liked him, he goes under the radar to most fans but anyone paying attention can see he's talented fr. lockdown defender.

John_Connor
02-07-2022, 06:41 PM
I'd rather have Anthony Edward's bar than a Dejauenteys butter sorry

https://i.ibb.co/vZjrqn9/kid-eating.gif

Street Hunger
02-07-2022, 07:02 PM
Dejounte Murray has definitely been under the radar this season, for Spurs reasons.

beasted
04-14-2022, 01:42 PM
He finished the season like a Nutter Butter left in your kid's lunchbox in the hot car.

Not hating, just pointing out that he's a limited player. He's not capable of carrying a team if opponents game plan against him. As crazy as it sounds, I think he's just "surprised" his opponents through an entire season.

**Goes to pantry to find a snack, finds a Nutter Butter remaining after thinking your kids gobbled them all**

"Oh crap, cool!" :banana:

**Tries the same thing next week, but only gets a Starcrunch instead**

"Oh well" :ohwell:

That's Murray's expectations on performing as a top player as a fan. If he's on, great. When he's not, you shouldn't have expected it.

Loco 50
04-14-2022, 08:08 PM
He finished the season like a Nutter Butter left in your kid's lunchbox in the hot car.

Not hating, just pointing out that he's a limited player. He's not capable of carrying a team if opponents game plan against him. As crazy as it sounds, I think he's just "surprised" his opponents through an entire season.

**Goes to pantry to find a snack, finds a Nutter Butter remaining after thinking your kids gobbled them all**

"Oh crap, cool!" :banana:

**Tries the same thing next week, but only gets a Starcrunch instead**

"Oh well" :ohwell:

That's Murray's expectations on performing as a top player as a fan. If he's on, great. When he's not, you shouldn't have expected it.
He is currently limited by his shot, but he was handicapped by additional problems last night. Guy came off a g.i./respiratory bug last week that reportedly caused him to lose around 10 lbs. Crappy timing.

warriorfan
04-14-2022, 08:46 PM
He is currently limited by his shot, but he was handicapped by additional problems last night. Guy came off a g.i./respiratory bug last week that reportedly caused him to lose around 10 lbs. Crappy timing.

Thanks dr bean

Wavy Crockett
04-15-2022, 04:48 AM

fakkit :durantunimpressed: