PDA

View Full Version : Hassani Gravertt entered health and safety protocols at halftime of the game vs Mil

Mask the Embiid
12-28-2021, 10:38 PM
After he played a half already.He was held out of the 2nd half. Now if the nba is not full of shit, both team’s games for the rest of this week should be postponed… If they truly care at all about their players health or take covid seriously… now if they don’t care about either nothing will happen and this will get swept under the rug…. No major news outlets are picking up this story btw :oldlol: you probably didn’t even know this happened til just now when you read this thread…

Mask the Embiid
12-28-2021, 10:45 PM
Nothing will happen… im calling it now they don’t take covid serious… or at least not this weaker more contagious strand that is out this year.Both the nfl and nba have been letting players play with covid for months btw. Why do you think the second players come back from covid other players on their team get sick right away????? Because they are still contagious and the nba doesn’t care. I don’t blame them though because they are a business I’m just letting it be known they are full of shit.

Lonzo ball said all he does now adays is play and go home. Nothing else…second derozan comes back from covid. POW!!! He gets sick and now he’s out.

MrFonzworth
12-28-2021, 10:53 PM
:roll:

HylianNightmare
12-29-2021, 01:26 AM
Wish we could get payed to sit at home for a few months

Im so nba'd out
12-30-2021, 05:05 PM
No games were postponed lol

btw, bradley beal returned from covid this week and spencer dinwiddie immediately got sick today and now he's in the covid protocol :oldlol:

expect a whole lot of wizards to get sent to the protocol soon seeing how bradley beal is still infectious + the cavs who they play tonight

I just wish the nba were open with the fact they dont care about covid...why pander?

edit because of money. i get it.just annoyed about the protocols.