PDA

View Full Version : Kblaze

eliteballer
12-28-2021, 11:12 PM
Thoughts: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYDMAQCFB8E/?utm_medium=copy_link

HunterSThompson
12-28-2021, 11:23 PM
the only way lebron will get this team to the playoffs is if he throws this bran ball shit out the window and goes kobe mode. but I don't think he has it in him cause he won't risk taking blame when he has off nights

Dr. Lemon
12-28-2021, 11:30 PM
the only way lebron will get this team to the playoffs is if he throws this bran ball shit out the window and goes kobe mode. but I don't think he has it in him cause he won't risk taking blame when he has off nights

Classic Kobe autist right here.

"Hurr durr mamba mentality hurr durr chuck it every time and have zero vision for your teammates."

You have the IQ of gravel.

eliteballer
12-29-2021, 01:03 PM
Lebron is the one with a terrible finals record, not Kobe..

TheCorporation
12-29-2021, 01:06 PM
Lebron is the one with a terrible finals record, not Kobe..

How so?

He won 4 FMVPs :lol Who has more? List everyone with more.

-Thanks

eliteballer
12-29-2021, 01:12 PM
How so?

He won 4 FMVPs :lol Who has more? List everyone with more.

-Thanks

Please be advised lebron has Steroids, Super Teams, and 2 asterisk short season titles.

3ba11
12-29-2021, 01:28 PM
Classic Kobe autist right here.

"Hurr durr mamba mentality hurr durr chuck it every time and have zero vision for your teammates."

You have the IQ of gravel.

Lebron's vision for teammates is spot-up shooter, while Kobe's vision was equal-opportunity and ball movement (triangle)

Specifically, Kobe's elite jumpshooting skill allowed his scoring to be partially-assisted (off-ball assist target), which elevates teammates to playmaking roles, while lebron's skill restriction to ball-dominance imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (team-hopping).. Indeed, Lebron's skillset actually prevents him from winning organically

Kblaze8855
12-29-2021, 01:35 PM
That particular sequence is hilarious but I don’t know what to say beyond that. It’s hard for me to feign interest in most Lebron talk. More than a passing mention and I start feeling like my day is being wasted repeating myself.