PDA

View Full Version : factual evidence lebron fans are retards. Part 2

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 12:31 PM
they like to use league mvps as a measuring stick for ranking players.

which means since 2014 these are the best players

#1 Giannis ( 2 mvps)
#2 Curry ( 2 mvps )
#3 Durant ( 1 mvp )
#3 jokic ( 1 mvp )
#3 Westbrook ( 1 mvp )
#3 Harden ( 1 mvp )

Lebron is on the same level as javale mcgee. sorry.

oh you want to include finals mvps? sorry no can do. 2016 is void due to draymonds suspension and 2020 is void due to covid bubbles, bubble breaks, no fans or travel.

and even if they were counted he's not above giannis cause he has a dpoty and a finals mvp to make it 4 major awards. uh oh. and Durant would have 3 major awards with both his finals mvps included. and curry is about to win a 3rd mvp to also place him ahead. so lebron is nowhere near the best player over the last decade. oh shit even kawhis 2 dpoty awards and 2 finals mvp places him ahead. oh crap...

:lol

so lebrons last moment being top 5 might be the last time kobe was top 5 back in 2013. yikes

TheCorporation
12-29-2021, 12:32 PM
Kobe has 3 MVPs
1x MVP
2xFMVP

LeBron has 8 MVPs
4xFMVP
4xMVP

Questions?

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 12:33 PM
Kobe has 3 MVPs
1x MVP
2xFMVP

LeBron has 8 MVPs
4xFMVP
4xMVP

Questions?

what about since 2014. lebron isn't top 5 since kobe was top 5. what a bum

Questions?

ShawkFactory
12-29-2021, 12:35 PM

So before 2008 Kobe was on the same level as Todd MacCulloch.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 12:36 PM

guess so. lebron logic baby

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 12:37 PM
In the other thread I used a mix of MVP & Championships.

LeBron has won 2 chips since 2014, which is 2nd most behind Curry. He is the only player who can say he was the best player in the NBA in 3 different decades.

Basically the entire 2010's except 2019

Nobody else.

RRR3
12-29-2021, 12:38 PM
Another early morning meltdown for the senile old racist.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 12:40 PM
In the other thread I used a mix of MVP & Championships.

LeBron has won 2 chips since 2014, which is 2nd most behind Curry. He is the only player who can say he was the best player in the NBA in 3 different decades.

Basically the entire 2010's except 2019

Nobody else.

Chauncey Billups and Tony Parker top 10 players of 2000s

its settled

ShawkFactory
12-29-2021, 12:40 PM
guess so. lebron logic baby

The Lebron logic is that everyone with zero MVPs is the same?

I understand their logic to be that someone with 1 MVP > someone with 0. But that's where it ends I think. But who knows.

And..who cares.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 12:41 PM

figures a fat beaner would call almost noon "the early morning"

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 12:42 PM
The Lebron logic is that everyone with zero MVPs is the same?

I understand their logic to be that someone with 1 MVP > someone with 0. But that's where it ends I think. But who knows.

And..who cares.

well if mvp counts are everything then 0 equals 0

how can lebron be ahead of kobe simply cause of something so simplistic but then not use that same simplistic formula for everyone else

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 12:43 PM
Chauncey Billups and Tony Parker top 10 players of 2000s

its settled

Both only have 1 Finals MVP. And I DID NOT use FMVP as a metric. Simply MVPs and to clarify being the best player on a championship team.

LeBron: 4 MVPs, 4 titles as the best player
Kobe: 1 MVP, 2 titles as the best player (Even though he got bailed out in 2010)

Its settled.

RRR3
12-29-2021, 12:45 PM
figures a fat beaner would call almost noon "the early morning"
Quiet, gramps. It’s time for your nap.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 12:47 PM
Factual evidence that OP is a retard

il tell you what. if either of curry or Durant get 4 mvps with 4 rings and multiple finals mvps .. il admit they're at least in the discussion. but so are kobe, Magic, Duncan, Shaq, Bird etc... lots of guys make people's top 5 lists. and more of them have kobe in them than lebron believe it or not. just look some up. players don't really respect lebron. did you know a lot of guys think he took the easy route to winning titles. ask guys like MJ, giannis, Barkley and others. it's quite comical

Kenny: So for Durant and Curry to pass Kobe, they need more MVPs and FMVPs. These things count

OK....but Lebron has more MVPs and FMVPs than Kobe.

Kenny: Using MVP count is retarded!!! :rant

Ok, so let's remove Lebron. MJ, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Duncan, Russell, Wilt all have more MVPs than Kobe.

Kenny: ............

Shaq does too.

Kenny: 'Shaq only got his Finals MVPS cause pawr competition!!!:rant

Ok, so why didn't Kobe win the 2002 Finals MVP playing against Kerry Kittle?

Kenny: ...............

ShawkFactory
12-29-2021, 12:48 PM

how can lebron be ahead of kobe simply cause of something so simplistic but then not use that same simplistic formula for everyone else

Again..I don't care.

Hey Yo
12-29-2021, 12:51 PM
what about since 2014.

2 titles, 2FMVP

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 12:51 PM

How can Kobe be ahead of Lebron having less of the things you claim Durant/Curry need more of to pass Kobe?

RRR3
12-29-2021, 12:53 PM
Factual evidence that OP is a retard

Kenny: So for Durant and Curry to pass Kobe, they need more MVPs and FMVPs. These things count

OK....but Lebron has more MVPs and FMVPs than Kobe.

Kenny: Using MVP count is retarded!!! :rant

Ok, so let's remove Lebron. MJ, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Duncan, Russell, Wilt all have more MVPs than Kobe.

Kenny: ............

Shaq does too.

Kenny: 'Shaq only got his Finals MVPS cause pawr competition!!!:rant

Ok, so why didn't Kobe win the 2002 Finals MVP playing against Kerry Kittle?

Kenny: ...............
Racist grandpa isn’t going to like this.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 12:53 PM
Lebron in 2012 and 2013: 4 MVPs ( 2 season, 2 finals)
Kobe in 20 years: 3 MVPs ( 1 season, 2 finals)

Doesn't count though cause reasons.

SouBeachTalents
12-29-2021, 12:56 PM

Damn, eclipsed Kobe’s 20 year career in 2 seasons :(

TheCorporation
12-29-2021, 12:58 PM

Kenny cant stop getting shit on :lol

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 12:58 PM
sorry but this is your exact quote. you said all someone needs to be the best player is a ring and finals mvp obviously since for lebron to be the best player in 3 different decades you would have to be talking about his 2020 ring and finals mvp. and since he didn't win league mvp since 2013 then that obviously isn't your criteria. any title and league mvp or title and finals mvp or league mvp without a title would have to count since you also said lebron was the best player in the 2000s at one point. so steve nash can say he was the best player in 2005 or 2006. and Tim Duncan or wade can make those claims as well during those seasons

do you see how retarded you sound you 30 year old midget jew. and why don't even ever answer my question about why you failed as a lawyer.

Lebron has hurt you, and ISH is nothing if not merciful. So let's remove Lebron from the equation because MVP count doesn't apply when it comes to him:

MJ: 5 MVPs, 6 finals MVPs
Kareem: 6 MVPs, 2 Finals MVPs
Magic: 3 MVPs, 3 Finals MVPs
Bird: 3 MVPs, 2 finals MVP
Russell: 5 MVPs
Wilt: 4 MVPs, 2 Finals MVPs
Duncan: 2 MVPs, 3 Finals MVPs

7 players, all more MVPs/Finals awards combined than Kobe, the metric you said Durant and Curry need to be ranked higher than Kobe. So Kobe has no reason to be ranked over any of the above, and thus firmly out of the top 5.

Bye.

SouBeachTalents
12-29-2021, 01:00 PM
Lebron has hurt you, and ISH is nothing if not merciful. So let's remove Lebron from the equation because MVP count doesn't apply when it comes to him:

7 players, all more MVPs/Finals awards combined than Kobe, the metric you said Durant and Curry need to be ranked higher than Kobe. So Kobe has no reason to be ranked over any of the above, and this firmly out of the top 5.

Bye.
But but rangz, most 50 point games against lottery teams, players opinions!

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:01 PM

so why no mvps for lebron since 2013. they obviously show who's the best

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:02 PM
so why no mvps for lebron since 2013. they obviously show who's the best

Why no MVPs for Kobe between 2000 and 2008? They obviously show who's the best.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:03 PM

so you think westbrooks league mvp was more impressive than any of kobes "rangz" lol

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 01:03 PM
sorry but this is your exact quote. you said all someone needs to be the best player is a ring and finals mvp obviously since for lebron to be the best player in 3 different decades you would have to be talking about his 2020 ring and finals mvp. and since he didn't win league mvp since 2013 then that obviously isn't your criteria. any title and league mvp or title and finals mvp or league mvp without a title would have to count since you also said lebron was the best player in the 2000s at one point. so steve nash can say he was the best player in 2005 or 2006. and Tim Duncan or wade can make those claims as well during those seasons

do you see how retarded you sound you 30 year old midget jew. and why don't even ever answer my question about why you failed as a lawyer.

do you need me to come over there and do this?

https://youtu.be/HINIK3pIOp4

Man you are slow, I clearly said win a title as the best player counts, which he did in 2020, while averaging 28/11/9 on 56 fg%.

Show me a quote where I used FMVP. It can be a nice metric, but there have been a few times in the past where players who won FMVP clearly weren't the best players. Maxwell, Worthy, '80 Magic, Iggy etc. If they changed it to playoff MVP then we have a different story.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:04 PM
Why no MVPs for Kobe between 2000 and 2008? They obviously show who's the best.

because kobes obviously the worst and nowhere near Steve Nash. duh

TheCorporation
12-29-2021, 01:04 PM

7 players, all more MVPs/Finals awards combined than Kobe, the metric you said Durant and Curry need to be ranked higher than Kobe. So Kobe has no reason to be ranked over any of the above, and thus firmly out of the top 5.

Bye.

But 81 pt game vs regular season Raptors doe?

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 01:07 PM

No, because a peak Kobe couldn't even lead the Lakers to 50 wins.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:08 PM

Yeah, because Steve Nash won MVP every season between 2000 and 2008. No wait.....

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:08 PM
But 81 pt game vs regular season Raptors doe?

I guess Derrick Rose is going into the hall of fame boyz. he accomplished as much as Kobe ever did during his 20 nba seasons

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:09 PM
How can Kobe be ahead of Lebron having less of the things you claim Durant/Curry need more of to pass Kobe?

Kenny?

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:09 PM
Yeah, because Steve Nash won MVP every season between 2000 and 2008. No wait.....

but he won twice. he's better than kobe

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:11 PM
but he won twice. he's better than kobe

6 years in that 2000-2008 stretch he didn't win. Kenny?

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:18 PM

its a collection of things, respect, accomplishments, scoring milestones, eras, competition, skills.. there is no basic dumbed down criteria like mvps and finals mvps. I don't put curry and Durant top 15 all time just based on accomplishments. theyre 2 of the top 3 guys from their eras. I give a boost for skills just as much as I would give a boost for an award. Durant to me is top 11 or 12 all time and I don't even count his rings or put much weight into his mvp totals

one thing is for certain is even if the media hates your guts you will get at least one pitty mvp like kobe/shaq/Durant got. after that its about skills, rings and respect. Durant has the skills and respect from players but not from fans yet. he just needs more
legit rings to me. I don't care if he gets more league mvps. just prove you can carry a real team to a title and youl validate your talent to me.

lebron never really validated himself to me. that's why I have a hard time ranking him above someone who did. if lebron would just win one or 2 titles without ring chasing, colluding without bubbles or suspensions or bail outs or lockouts I'd have him top 3 all time. I concede he's likely 6th or 7th at worst due to 10% of fans thinking he's the goat. but 10% of fans and players also think Kobe is the goat. and the tie breaker is more players have him in their top 5. lebron has hardcore fans but not the overall respect kobe has.

its never as simple as 2 beats 1 or 3 beats 2.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:19 PM
6 years in that 2000-2008 stretch he didn't win. Kenny?

like I said. by lebron fans logic Kobe was worse than nash. what don't you get?

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:21 PM
its a collection of things, respect, accomplishments, scoring milestones, eras, competition, skills.. there is no basic dumbed down criteria like mvps and finals mvps. I don't put curry and Durant top 15 all time just based on accomplishments. theyre 2 of the top 3 guys from their eras. I give a boost for skills just as much as I would give a boost for an award. Durant to me is top 11 or 12 all time and I don't even count his rings or put much weight into his mvp totals

one thing is for certain is even if the media hates your guts you will get at least one pitty mvp like kobe/shaq/Durant got. after that isn't about skills, rings and respect. Durant has the skills and respect. he just needs more rings to me. I don't care if he gets more league mvps. just prove you can carry a real team to a title and youl validate your talent to me.

l

So where Kobe is then. Agreed.

SouBeachTalents
12-29-2021, 01:22 PM
After all this time it’s really never occurred to Kenny that MVP’s are just one of the many ways LeBron is superior to Kobe. Per game average, advanced metrics, MVP, FMVP, peak play, prime, longevity, LeBron has Kobe beat virtually across the board.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:27 PM
So where Kobe is then. Agreed.

kobe is between 5th and 6th. to fans and players that's just where he's ranked. and people who worship him have him as co goat or top 2-3. and people who hate his guts have him 10th ir 11th. again 5th or 6th would be the medium. the only time he falls lower is when corrupt message boards or lebron driven media members create lists. it's like Olympic figures skating voting. you drop the biased lovers and jealous haters and go with the medium and that's where you get an accurate representation. it's also where lebron ranks.

kobe is more worshipped by casuals and players/coaches/legends. lebron is more worshipped by internet geeks and sports writers.

both have different criterias for ranking guys. one issue logic based and eye test driven. the other is more stat sheet based for quick lookups to make it sound like they know what they're talking about when they probly never played in a real league

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:31 PM
After all this time it’s really never occurred to Kenny that MVP’s are just one of the many ways LeBron is superior to Kobe. Per game average, advanced metrics, MVP, FMVP, peak play, prime, longevity, LeBron has Kobe beat virtually across the board.

and this is why lebron fans are retards. because everything lebrons ever done is forced, manipulated, fraudulent and done through weak eras. weak competition, weak conferences, with collusions, steroids, bail outs, suspensions, bubbles, lockouts, stiff arms, travels, charges, flops and other forms of wwe style narratives like biased media which even paul pierce exposed as fake lebron loving agenda pushers.

real fans and players see all this plastic bullshit and called him out for it numerous times. you will never shake it either. Arod never did either. he's still hated as much as ever by his non fans. he will never get the type of respect kobe has. period

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:31 PM
like I said. by lebron fans logic Kobe was worse than nash. what don't you get?

By your logic:

its a collection of things, respect, accomplishments, scoring milestones, eras, competition, skills.. there is no basic dumbed down criteria like mvps and finals mvps.

So never mind where he ranks relative to guys like MJ, Magic, Bird, Lebron, Duncan, Shaq, Russell etc etc, based on the above why would Kobe rank definitively over someone like Hakeem?

Respect? Check

Accomplishments? Check

Scoring milestones? Didn't reach Kobe's scoring peaks in the regular season, but Kobe didn't reach Hakeem's defensive peaks( 2 times DPOY, top ten in blocks/steals). Push?

eras? 90's bigs? That's a check

competition? Ewing, Shaq, Robinson. Checkmate

Skills? Check

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:33 PM
kobe is between 5th and 6th.

Check these boxes too:

"its a collection of things, respect, accomplishments, scoring milestones, eras, competition, skills."

That's 7 players that check all or most of those. AND exceed MVP count. Throw in the 2 you like to shit on most, Shaq and Lebron. Not even close. Remember, it's a collection of things.

Johnny32
12-29-2021, 01:34 PM
what about since 2014. lebron isn't top 5 since kobe was top 5. what a bum

Questions?

lol he's been second three times and third twice in that span. obviously voter fatigue. in kobe's case he only won one career accomplishments mvp so there was no fatigue. he just wasn't good enough.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:35 PM

Check these boxes too:

its a collection of things, respect, accomplishments, scoring milestones, eras, competition, skills.

That's 7 players. Throw in the 2 you like to shit on most, Shaq and Lebron. Not even close.

again you're using the internet geek formula. players have kobe, Hakeem, Shaq, Durant on the same level as most of those guys mentioned. media awards will never trump respect by fans and players. you lose

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:37 PM
again you're using the internet geek formula. players have kobe, Hakeem, Shaq, Durant on the same level as most of those guys mentioned. media awards will never trump respect by fans and players. you lose

Interesting, I thought I was using yours.

il tell you what. if either of curry or Durant get 4 mvps with 4 rings and multiple finals mvps

There's objective measures, and then there's arbitrary shit like 'respect' and 'era'.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:39 PM
lol he's been second three times and third twice in that span. obviously voter fatigue. in kobe's case he only won one career accomplishments mvp so there was no fatigue. he just wasn't good enough.

do you think maybe the voters had some bias due to kobes rape trial and shaq fued. or to bury him for their lebron agenda the way message board posters do. seems more logical than just saying kobe was never good enough to win anything but a pitty mvp

I mean during his best statistical season 8 voters left him off their ballots completely. seems kinda fishy. especially considering thise same guys almost gave the award to curry last year for basically doing the exact same thing.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:41 PM
do you think maybe the voters had some bias due to kobes rape trial and shaq fued. or to bury him for their lebron agenda the way message board posters do.

Rape occurred in 2003. What agenda was in place in the 2002 finals when Kobe was playing Kerry Kittles. No 'pity' FMVPs then either? :( I mean Shaq's finals competition is the only reason he won those FMVPs( according to you), so surely Kobe managed to grab one when he had a decided positional edge as well?

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:42 PM
Interesting, I thought I was using yours.

yeah because awards do count for something. just not everything. skill wise they're already near kobe. and it took lebron getting 4 fake awards just to be near kobes level. i won't totally disqualify awards. they obviously help. but eras/skills/respect are worth more than one mvp or 2. if they both got 4 of everything it would be hard to say they don't at least belong in the conversation. I would still put kobe ahead based on his era being real basketball though.

the eye test tells me they're all time greats. all the other stuff is just filler. you however skip watching the game and go straight for the paper

SouBeachTalents
12-29-2021, 01:42 PM
Rape occurred in 2003. What agenda was in place in the 2002 finals when Kobe was playing Kerry Kittles. No 'pity' FMVPs then either? :(
Not even a FMVP vote for his first FIVE Finals :(

Johnny32
12-29-2021, 01:43 PM
do you think maybe the voters had some bias due to kobes rape trial and shaq fued. or to bury him for their lebron agenda the way message board posters do. seems more logical than just saying kobe was never good enough to win anything but a pitty mvp

I mean during his best statistical season 8 voters left him off their ballots completely. seems kinda fishy. especially considering thise same guys almost gave the award to curry last year for basically doing the exact same thing.

there's some anti-kobe bias but i also think lebron's put up better stats and his teams won more games.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:46 PM
yeah because awards do count for something. just not everything. skill wise they're already near kobe. and it took lebron getting 4 fake awards just to be near kobes level. i won't totally disqualify awards. they obviously help. but eras/skills/respect are worth more than one mvp or 2. if they both got 4 of everything it would be hard to say they don't at least belong in the conversation. I would still put kobe ahead based on his era being real basketball though.

the eye test tells me they're all time greats. all the other stuff is just filler. you however skip watching the game and go straight for the paper

I already told you, we're eliminating Lebron from this conversation because his presence has affected you. For all the reasons you list:

Skills/respect/era are subjective metrics, but you can apply those to those players in various ways and still no reason to think Kobe is 5th.

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 01:47 PM

What years did Kobe have a legit case for MVP besides 2008?

2003: Peak Duncan leading a team to the best record in NBA
2004: Lakers underachieved in regular season, far from Kobe's better seasons
2005: LOL
2006: Great numbers, but Lakers only won 45 games
2007: Great numbers, but the Lakers win 42 games
2008: Won MVP
2009: LeBron has a better statistical season while leading his team to more wins with less talent.
2010: Same as 2009
2011: Clearly regressed as a player from his 2006-2009 self

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:47 PM
Not even a FMVP vote for his first FIVE Finals :(

Gasol in the 2010 finals was closer to Kobe than Kobe ever was to Shaq in 2000/2001/2002 finals.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 01:49 PM
What years did Kobe have a legit case for MVP besides 2008?

2003: Peak Duncan leading a team to the best record in NBA
2004: Lakers underachieved in regular season, far from Kobe's better seasons
2005: LOL
2006: Great numbers, but Lakers only won 45 games
2007: Great numbers, but the Lakers win 42 games
2008: Won MVP
2009: LeBron has a better statistical season while leading his to to more wins with less talent.
2010: Same as 2009
2011: Clearly regressed as a player from his 2006-2009 self

None, and even in 2008 there were more than whispers that CP3 was a legit MVP consideration.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:49 PM
there's some anti-kobe bias but i also think lebron's put up better stats and his teams won more games.

do you think that might have something to do with holding the ball in his own ball pounding offensive system. playing in the east and playing during an era with freedom of movement where everyone shoots way higher percentages in the finals cause physicality was completely taken out of the game. or maybe he has better numbers also due to his obvious physical advantages that are most likely enhanced chemically. andneven if they weren't you could attribute most of it to a shaq/wilt like physical dominance more so than skill. which isn't comparable to how kobe dominated the game

there's many variables as to why players and most fans respect kobe more than lebron. regardless of numbers. lebron never wanted to take bail out shot clock buzzer beaters or end of quarter heaves. kobe probly has thousands. he wasn't pretentious about his stat line like lebron

you have to use common sense to compare the 2 guys. it's not black and white with awards or stats. skills/eye test/competition/era/toughness/respect.. these are worth more than a vote by Chris Broussard or ernie johnson

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:51 PM
None, and even in 2008 there were more than whispers that CP3 was a legit MVP consideration.

the fact that you think Chris paul was still more deserving of an mvp than Kobe even with 2020 hindsight just shows how meaningless and trivial the award is. you don't even place any actual significance on the award in terms of talent/greatness. you just use a simplistic player efficiency formula geared towards point guards or point forwards and that's your end all be all argument. you're a goof

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 01:54 PM
the fact that you think Chris paul was still more deserving of an mvp than Kobe even with 2020 hindsight just shows how meaningless and trivial the award is. you don't even place any actual significance on the award in terms of talent/greatness. you just use a simplistic player efficiency formula geared towards point guards or point forwards and that's your end all be all argument. you're a goof

In terms of most "valuable" player, CP3 has shown to turn franchises into contenders.

Hornets, Clippers, Rockets, & Suns all became legit the moment he walked in, he even turned a lottery OKC team to playoff contenders.

SouBeachTalents
12-29-2021, 01:56 PM
Gasol in the 2010 finals was closer to Kobe than Kobe ever was to Shaq in 2000/2001/2002 finals.
Here’s the most comprehensive breakdown of FMVP voting that I’ve seen

https://min.news/en/sport/e976ee4112465e3f0fc7b2c22a32af82.html

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:56 PM

kobe was the main playmaker for the first 3 peat Lakers and their top defender while also giving them 25ppg or so. I find it hard to believe that a 0-12 playoff record virgin that never did anything as the top guy and averaged 19ppg was anywhere near as important as kobe was for his 2001 and 2002 titles. you can argue 2000 at best was a gasol type 2nd option ring. kobe dominated the 2001 playoffs and it's arguably the greatest non mvp ring ever.

again. proof you're a goof

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 01:57 PM
Here’s the most comprehensive breakdown of FMVP voting that I’ve seen

https://min.news/en/sport/e976ee4112465e3f0fc7b2c22a32af82.html

the title of this thread is looking more and more accurate with each post you guys make. keep it up

Pau gasol is now better than 3 peat Kobe boyz

Johnny32
12-29-2021, 01:58 PM
do you think that might have something to do with holding the ball in his own ball pounding offensive system. playing in the east and playing during an era with freedom of movement where everyone shoots way higher percentages in the finals cause physicality was completely taken out of the game. or maybe he has better numbers also due to his obvious physical advantages that are most likely enhanced chemically. andneven if they weren't you could attribute most of it to a shaq/wilt like physical dominance more so than skill. which isn't comparable to how kobe dominated the game

there's many variables as to why players and most fans respect kobe more than lebron. regardless of numbers. lebron never wanted to take bail out shot clock buzzer beaters or end of quarter heaves. kobe probly has thousands. he wasn't pretentious about his stat line like lebron

you have to use common sense to compare the 2 guys. it's not black and white with awards or stats. skills/eye test/competition/era/toughness/respect.. these are worth more than a vote by Chris Broussard or ernie johnson

i was referring specifically to the 09 and 10 seasons so the freedumb of movement argument isn't relevant unless kobe benefited also. lebron was just better than kobe at pretty much everything. he scored much more efficiently, he rebounds better, he's a much better playmaker and gets his team open looks and makes the correct basketball play consistently. why wouldn't the ball be in his hands the entire game?

SouBeachTalents
12-29-2021, 01:58 PM
the title of this thread is looking more and more accurate with each post you guys make. keep it up

Pau gasol is now better than 3 peat Kobe boyz
More like 2010 Kobe was tiers worse than peak Shaq in the Finals

Pip' N Rodman
12-29-2021, 01:59 PM
LeBron is gonna get more 30 point triple doubles in Year 19 than Kobe's entire career.. let that sink in.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 02:02 PM

You're coming apart at the seams. I said there were 'whispers' that CP3 was deserving. That doesn't say 'more than Kobe' or that I agreed with the idea. It merely says that in the year Kobe won, it wasn't particularly definitive. There's a number of guys who won MVP and it's literally no question or argument for anyone else.

'you're a goof' - Kobe Bryant's spirit

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 02:03 PM
More like 2010 Kobe was tiers worse than peak Shaq in the Finals

don't backpeddle. say it with pride goof

"Pau gasol is better than 3peat kobe" - lebron fans

12-29-2021, 02:04 PM

Pau gasol is better than kobe

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 02:06 PM

One thing is for sure, Gasol sure as hell was better than Kobe in the biggest game of either players career.

6/24.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 02:07 PM
kobe was the main playmaker for the first 3 peat Lakers and their top defender while also giving them 25ppg or so. I find it hard to believe that a 0-12 playoff record virgin that never did anything as the top guy and averaged 19ppg was anywhere near as important as kobe was for his 2001 and 2002 titles. you can argue 2000 at best was a gasol type 2nd option ring. kobe dominated the 2001 playoffs and it's arguably the greatest non mvp ring ever.

again. proof you're a goof

What Gasols playoff record without Kobe was is irrelevant. In Game 7 2010, Gasol out-rebounded Kobe, out-assisted, out-blocked, turned the ball over less, and scored 4 less points taking 8 less shots. Someone had to balance out 6/24, afterall.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 02:07 PM
You're coming apart at the seams. I said there were 'whispers' that CP3 was deserving. That doesn't say 'more than Kobe' or that I agreed with the idea. It merely says that in the year Kobe won, it wasn't particularly definitive. There's a number of guys who won MVP and it's literally no question or argument for anyone else.

the fact that you don't see how this validates my point is proof you're a goof

you think I want kobe to have multiple mvps and definitive unanimous love from the media. 8 guys left kobe off their ballots in 2006. he was 2nd in first place votes and finished 5th. that year he had the highest adjusted scoring average in nba history and the highest adjusted scoring performance ever. he carried kwame and smush to the playoffs and nearly eliminated the 2nd seed suns. he was arguably the most deserving league mvp in nba history

and he finished 5th. 8 guys thought he wasn't even worthy of a last place vote

that's the media in a nutshell

Johnny32
12-29-2021, 02:08 PM
One thing is for sure, Gasol sure as hell was better than Kobe in the biggest game of either players career.

6/24.

what's funny is they'll bring up kobe's rebounding. then the next day claim lebron quit vs bos when he grabbed 19 rebounds in an elimination gm.

MadDog
12-29-2021, 02:12 PM
Most fanboys are retards lol. LeBron fans just stick out because of quantity. Most of them are dumb ****ing casuals, so using MVPs isn't a shocker.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 02:14 PM
the fact that you don't see how this validates my point is proof you're a goof

you think I want kobe to have multiple mvps and definitive unanimous love from the media. 8 guys left kobe off their ballots in 2006. he was 2nd in first place votes and finished 5th. that year he had the highest adjusted scoring average in nba history and the highest adjusted scoring performance ever. he carried kwame and smush to the playoffs and nearly eliminated the 2nd seed suns. he was arguably the most deserving league mvp in nba history

and he finished 5th. 8 guys thought he wasn't even worthy of a last place vote

that's the media in a nutshell

You want Kobe to have more MVPs and Finals MVPs, and you bitch about rape cases and agendas as reasons why he doesn't. Because if Kobe had 4 MVPs and 4 FMVPs, you'd be fellating him even more than you do. If that shit didn't matter, you wouldn't spend all day long whining like you got sand in ya vag about why he doesn't have more.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 02:16 PM
What Gasols playoff record without Kobe was is irrelevant. In Game 7, Gasol outrebounded Kobe, out-assisted, outblocked, turned the ball over less, and scored 4 less points taking 8 less shots. Someone had to balance out 6/24, afterall.

like I said you're a goof. because surely you've seen this hundreds of times but you still ignore it

https://celticswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/19/rajon-rondo-just-figured-out-how-kobe-bryant-beat-the-boston-celtics-in-game-7-of-the-2010-nba-finals/

I just found out something about Kobe, what he did in the 2010 championship Game 7. How he broke the game down and figured out how to beat us. I can’t give you the insight on that, but I just found that out. Like, maybe 45 minutes ago. It kinda pissed me off a little bit. It’s part of it, but it’s craziness. It’s amazing how he thinks the game, and it’s fun to know that. - Tajon Rondo

2010 NBA finals Game 7:

3:09 left in 3rd - Kobe 2 point shot ( boston 56 - lakers 49 )

2:21 left in 3rd - Kobe 11th rebound

1:10 left in 3rd - Odom 2 point layup off kobe pass ( boston 57 - lakers 53 )

8:46 left in 4th - Kobe 3 points, fouled on shot ( boston 59 - lakers 58 )

5:56 left in 4th - Kobe 12th rebound

5:56 left in 4th - Kobe 2 points. fouled on shot ( boston 64 - Lakers 66 )

5:36 left in 4th - Kobe 13th rebound

5:23 left in 4th - Kobe 2 point jumpshot ( boston 64 - Lakers 68 )

5:01 left in 4th - Kobe 14th rebound

4:39 left in 4th - Kobe assist to Gasols 2 free throws ( boston 64 - lakers 70 )

4:20 left in 4th - Kobe 15th rebound

3:21 left in 4th - Kobe 1 point, fouled on dunk attempt ( boston 66 - lakers 71 )

2:47 left in 4th - Kobe assist to Gasols 2 free throws ( boston 68 - lakers 73 )

1:01 left in 4th - Kobe assist to Artests 3 pointer ( Boston 73 - Lakers 79 )

0:25 left in 4th - Kobe 2 points, fouled on drive attempt ( boston 76 - lakers 81 )

you can nitpick all you want. the guys on the other team know kobe took control of both ends when the game was on the line. he made all the plays on both ends. he came up solid to close out the Celtics. he redeemed his shooting percentage that was basically equalled by Ray allen and Paul Pierce anyway. it was nullified by kobe and the Lakers team defense. that wasn't the game. the last 15 minutes was THE GAME and kobe took control of it and played perfect team basketball

you lose goof

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 02:17 PM

You want Kobe to have more MVPs and Finals MVPs, and you bitch about rape cases and agendas as reasons why he doesn't. Because if Kobe had 4 MVPs and 4 FMVPs, you'd be fellating him even more than you do. If that shit didn't matter, you wouldn't spend all day long whining like you got sand in ya vag about why he doesn't have more.

Kobe already has the respect and is ranked top 5-6 by fans and players. I rank lebron right there with Kobe all time. I don't deny reality. if the people have spoken I don't bury my head in the sand like a goof trying to rewrite history with my own biased criteria.

that's your goofball narrative goof

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 02:18 PM
like I said you're a goof. because surely you've seen this hundreds of times but you still ignore it

https://celticswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/19/rajon-rondo-just-figured-out-how-kobe-bryant-beat-the-boston-celtics-in-game-7-of-the-2010-nba-finals/

2010 NBA finals Game 7:

4:39 left in 4th - Kobe assist to Gasols 2 free throws ( boston 64 - lakers 70 )

3:21 left in 4th - Kobe 1 point, fouled on dunk attempt ( boston 66 - lakers 71 )

2:47 left in 4th - Kobe assist to Gasols 2 free throws ( boston 68 - lakers 73 )

0:25 left in 4th - Kobe 2 points, fouled on drive attempt ( boston 76 - lakers 81 )

you can nitpick all you want. the guys on the other team know kobe took control of both ends when the game was on the line. he made all the plays on both ends. he came up solid to close out the Celtics. he redeemed his shooting percentage that was basically equalled by Ray allen and Paul Pierce anyway. it was nullified by kobe and the Lakers team defense. that wasn't the game. the last 15 minutes was THE GAME and kobe took control of it and played perfect team basketball

you lose goof

6/24.

Pip' N Rodman
12-29-2021, 02:18 PM

2010 NBA finals Game 7:

you lose goof

Kobe missed 18/24 shots and got bailed out by Artest

/thread

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 02:19 PM
Kobe already has the respect and is ranked top 5-6 by fans and players. I rank lebron right there with Kobe all time. I don't deny reality. if the people have spoken I don't bury my head in the sand like a goof trying to rewrite history with my own biased criteria.

that's your goofball narrative goof

None of that answers that you whine and bitch about rape cases and whatever reason you can think of, for why Kobe doesn't have more of the things you claim aren't important.

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 02:21 PM

2010 NBA finals Game 7:

you lose goof

I'm guessing he was actually in control of the game when he was missing game winners in crucial playoff moments only for his teammates to bail him out as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GklQlH1z_KE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4seP2wD_K4&t

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 02:21 PM

6/24.

I see you conceded. it was never just about the goofball insults or one liners. I always give a well thought out detailed explanation as to why someone is a goof. if you just throw out insults (the same ones the other guy is giving to boot) then you're just showing your low IQ and laziness. I think we're done here.. goof

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 02:23 PM

None of that answers that you whine and bitch about rape cases and whatever reason you can think of, for why Kobe doesn't have more of the things you claim aren't important.

oh you edited in something afterwards I see. nice. that's more professional. and no this isn't a cry for history to be rewritten. I'm content. this is just an exposure of your goofball retardation. see thread title. I'm simply having fun with you

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 02:25 PM
I'm guessing he was actually in control of the game when he was missing game winners in crucial playoff moments only for his teammates to bail him out as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GklQlH1z_KE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4seP2wD_K4&t

I guess lebron never missed or got bailed out. only difference is the ones for Kobe didn't come in elimination games in the finals to save his legacy

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 02:28 PM
I see you conceded. it was never just about the goofball insults or one liners. I always give a well thought out detailed explanation as to why someone is a goof. if you just throw out insults (the same ones the other guy is giving to boot) then you're just showing your low IQ and laziness. I think we're done here.. goof

Concede what? You pretended to be Kobe Bryant's spirit for 3 months, and then act like you have some high ground to insult anyone about anything.

Also 6/24. A blatantly shitty performance doesn't require more than that.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 02:29 PM
oh you edited in something afterwards I see. nice. that's more professional. and no this isn't a cry for history to be rewritten. I'm content. this is just an exposure of your goofball retardation. see thread title. I'm simply having fun with you

You're getting spunked on by literally every single person in this thread. Don't get who's having fun here twisted. Also nothing was edited in that post, dumb ass.

RRR3
12-29-2021, 02:30 PM

Concede what? You pretended to be Kobe Bryant's spirit for 3 months, and then act like you have some high ground to insult anyone about anything.

Also 6/24. A blatantly shitty performance doesn't require more than that.
He pretended to be Kobe Bryant’s dead 13 year old daughter’s spirit. While talking in racist slang. That’s even worse.

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 02:31 PM
I guess lebron never missed or got bailed out. only difference is the ones for Kobe didn't come in elimination games in the finals to save his legacy

Elimination games you say?

Bron: 33.7 points, 7.5 assists, 10.8 rebounds, 49.1 FG%

Kobe: 22 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 44 fg%

Better across the board no matter how you slice it. Whether it's MVPs, Championships as the #1 player, playoff performer, peak play, longevity, production in elimination games, etc etc.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 02:35 PM
He pretended to be Kobe Bryant’s dead 13 year old daughter’s spirit. While talking in racist slang. That’s even worse.

Ah yes, I forgot about that one. And trying to claim high ground :oldlol:

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 02:39 PM
You're getting spunked on by literally every single person in this thread. Don't get who's having fun here twisted. Also nothing was edited in that post, dumb ass.

don't you find it odd how I'm the only kobe fan left here lol. its because you guys are goofs that say shit like "Pau gasol is better than 3peat kobe" or "kobe was never deserving of mvp" or "kobe is 11-12th all time"

you bring your own credibility down and don't make it a good place to talk hoops. I put lebron top 5-6th all time. I mock the mvp formula and your own criteria by asking why lebron hasn't been the best since 2013 but even I say routinely when serious that he was the best or co best with Durant from 2012 to 2018.

see I have logic. I'm not butthurt. I don't even count anything lebron ever accomplished. I simply watch the games and listen to public perception and player opinions. and see how they matchup with other all time greats.

its moronic to trash lebron or kobe. if you do you're a goof.

and all this thread was created for was to further expose you as a retarded goof. you. Steve. beaner boy. the usual suspects. I'm only doing this because I enjoy giving any other casual visitors a daily reminder as to why they should never create an account and interact with lifelong hermits with no lives and obsessive agendas filled with hate.

I paid 20 grand for lebron rookie cards recently. I cheer for him and rhe Lakers every day. this stuff is trivial to me. this is mostly an act. but for you guys it's some deep seeded schizo type behavior.

I think if the Lakers get back on track lebron should get some votes for league mvp. the guys on roids but I am the most fair and objective unbiased poster here like I said

youl never see me lower myself to your level goofball

MadDog
12-29-2021, 02:39 PM

Better across the board no matter how you slice it. Whether it's MVPs, Championships as the #1 player, playoff performer, peak play, longevity, production in elimination games, etc etc.

I don't even like LeBron, but he's clearly better than Kobe. Their playoff and especially finals performances make that clear. The problem with Kobe fans is they're all about the eye test, and while it should take precedence, we don't just ignore production. Or impact. Two things LeBron beats Kobe at despite the skill gap. A good example is Shaq. Nobody really thinks that Kobe was more dominant than Shaq because he had prettier footwork. :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
12-29-2021, 02:43 PM

Not only did Kobe play like complete dogshit in elimination games, but when the Lakers did lose they got absolutely obliterated.

2003: Lost by 28
2004: Lost by 13; trailed by 28 with 4:30 to go
2006: Lost by 31
2007: Lost by 9
2008: Lost by 39
2011: Lost by 36
2012: Lost by 16

Average margin of defeat: 25 ppg

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 02:44 PM
don't you find it odd how I'm the only kobe fan left here lol.

Not at all, basically everyone has moved on from the LeBron/Kobe debate. From 2008-2013 or so it was a fun debate, this forum was full of Kobe vs LeBron threads, but after 2016 people conceded the fact that LeBron is better. You are the only one here because you are the only one who is stupid enough to actually believe Kobe is better.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 02:45 PM
don't you find it odd how I'm the only kobe fan left here lol. its because you guys are goofs that say shit like "Pau gasol is better than 3peat kobe" or "kobe was never deserving of mvp" or "kobe is 11-12th all time"

you bring your own credibility down and don't make it a good place to talk hoops. I put lebron top 5-6th all time. I mock the mvp formula and your own criteria by asking why lebron hasn't been the best since 2013 but even I say routinely when serious that he was the best or co best with Durant from 2012 to 2018.

see I have logic. I'm not butthurt. I don't even count anything lebron ever accomplished. I simply watch the games and listen to public perception and player opinions. and see how they matchup with other all time greats.

its moronic to trash lebron or kobe. if you do you're a goof.

and all this thread was created for was to further expose you as a retarded goof. you. Steve. beaner boy. the usual suspects. I'm only doing this because I enjoy giving any other casual visitors a daily reminder as to why they should never create an account and interact with lifelong hermits with no lives and obsessive agendas filled with hate.

I paid 20 grand for lebron rookie cards recently. I cheer for him and rhe Lakers every day. this duff it's trivial to me. this is mostly an act. but for you guys it's some deep seeded schizo type behavior.

I think if the Lakers get back on track lebron should get some votes for league mvp. the guys on roids but I am the most fair and objective unbiased poster here like I said

youl never see me lower myself to your level goofball

You pretended to be Kobe and his daughter's dead spirit. Quite literally none of this bullshit, whatever you think you're trying to achieve calling people out, means anything. You're literally the opposite of someone adjusted and content with Kobe's place in history, or there would be literally no need to create threads like this and then claim 'haha, you all are goofballs and I'm just having fun.' Nobody cares about the 765,378th time you report about what money you spent on cards. We validate your sad little existence.

Phoenix
12-29-2021, 02:46 PM
Not at all, basically everyone has moved on from the LeBron/Kobe debate. From 2008-2013 or so it was a fun debate, this forum was full of Kobe vs LeBron threads, but after 2016 people conceded the fact that LeBron is better. You are the only one here because you are the only one who is stupid enough to actually believe Kobe is better.

No long drawn out paragraphs of babble required. Just sharp, to the point truth.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 02:47 PM
I don't even like LeBron, but he's clearly better than Kobe. Their playoff and especially finals performances make that clear. The problem with Kobe fans is they're all about the eye test, and while it should take precedence, we don't just ignore production. Or impact. Two things LeBron beats Kobe at despite the skill gap. A good example is Shaq. Nobody really thinks that Kobe was more dominant than Shaq because he had prettier footwork. :oldlol:

I dunno I think lebron is clearly worse than Kobe. lebron dominates through manipulation of rules and rosters and mostly with physical gifts. he's not on a kobe/jordan type of talent level. he's more of a shaq/wilt of his time with more longevity. he's just not viewed at as on the same level as the truly skilled guys from more respectable eras. you speak in terms of absolutes like you're a God amongst men but you're not. you have your opinion and I have mine. but both of our opinions are trumped by the majority opinion which has both guys around the same place all time. for players and fans with kobe getting slightly more love and respect. it's illogical to say one guy is obviously better. they had different traits, bodies, positions, styles, eras, competition etc.. its actually moronic to think there's an overwhelming absolute definitive declaration of dominance over the other like you try vomiting and making fact. you should be ashamed of yourself

MadDog
12-29-2021, 02:52 PM
I dunno I think lebron is clearly worse than Kobe. lebron dominates through manipulation of rules and rosters and mostly with physical gifts. he's not on a kobe/jordan type of talent level. he's more of a shaq/wilt of his time with more longevity. he's just not viewed at as on the same level as the truly skilled guys from more respectable eras. you speak in terms of absolutes like you're a God amongst men but you're not. you have your opinion and I have mine. but both of our opinions are trumped by the majority opinion which has both guys around the same place all time. for players and fans with kobe getting slightly more love and respect. it's illogical to say one guy is obviously better. they had different traits, bodies, positions, styles, eras, competition etc.. its actually moronic to think there's an overwhelming absolute definitive declaration of dominance over the other like you try vomiting and making fact. you should be ashamed of yourself

I speak with conviction because its what I believe. The numbers and performances simply bear that out. Overall you're right that its a matter of opinion, I'll agree there. You also pretended to be Kobe though, so I'd refrain from the "shame" talk.

RRR3
12-29-2021, 02:55 PM
I speak with conviction because its what I believe. The numbers and performances simply bear that out. Overall you're right that its a matter of opinion, I'll agree there. You also pretended to be Kobe though, so I'd refrain from the "shame" talk.
:oldlol:

Pretended to be his dead daughter too don’t forget. And was racist while doing so.

outofstomach
12-29-2021, 03:06 PM
why do players opinions only matter when they praise lebron?

outofstomach
12-29-2021, 03:16 PM

6/24.

so what about the play by play breakdown

12-29-2021, 04:35 PM
WTF

RRR3
12-29-2021, 05:13 PM
Kenny with a massive, anti-Semitic meltdown.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 05:18 PM
Holy shit, you are even more insane than I thought. Not only are you waayyy off, but I have you posting essay meltdowns directed at me. :oldlol:

And believe it or not, I was once a Kobe stan too.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?209811-Kobe-with-the-facial-on-LeBron

But what LeBron has done since 2012 it would be simply retarded for anyone to rate Kobe over him.

you know how you're exposing yourself again Steve. because you just did some "oh my God this is the first time I'm hearing about any of this" reaction

I literally bring this shit up every other week lmao.. this is the 4th or 5th time I've reminded you of all of this to expose this to others. you're not fooling anyone

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 05:22 PM
you know how you're exposing yourself again Steve. because you just did some "oh my God this is the first time I'm hearing about any of this" reaction

I literally bring this shit up every other week lmao.. this is the 4th or 5th time I've reminded you of all of this to expose this to others. you're not fooling anyone

No, I've seen you bring it up before, but this is the first time I've seen you post an entire essay about it, it kind of makes me feel sorry for you to be honest.

RRR3
12-29-2021, 05:25 PM
No, I've seen you bring it up before, but this is the first time I've seen you post an entire essay about it, it kind of makes me feel sorry for you to be honest.
Kenny is legitimately a psychopath.

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 05:26 PM
And since Kenny thinks I'm The Corporation, just look at the time I posted my last post. 1:22 pm pacific time.

Now go in this thread and look The Corporation post at exactly the same time as me.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500456-Lebron-s-30-ppg-is-losing-a-lot-while-Curry-s-30-is-winning-with-much-less-help/page3

Are you saying I posted here, then logged off, signed into another alt, and posted in another thread all in under a minute?

Kenny is a confirmed retard.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 05:36 PM
And since Kenny thinks I'm The Corporation, just look at the time I posted my last post. 1:22 pm pacific time.

Now go in this thread and look The Corporation post at exactly the same time as me.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?500456-Lebron-s-30-ppg-is-losing-a-lot-while-Curry-s-30-is-winning-with-much-less-help/page3

Are you saying I posted here, then logged off, signed into another alt, and posted in another thread all in under a minute?

yeah there's no way to post under 2 accounts at the exact same time

John_Connor
12-29-2021, 05:36 PM

1987_Lakers
12-29-2021, 05:39 PM
Easier to do it when you post in the same thread and basically copy and paste your post.

I rest my case.

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 05:41 PM

https://i.ibb.co/GT1cfJV/631effc2e0e773debb6b47c60273172c.gif

John_Connor
12-29-2021, 05:41 PM

https://i.ibb.co/GT1cfJV/631effc2e0e773debb6b47c60273172c.gif

RRR3
12-29-2021, 06:17 PM
Kenny has to have had like 50 ISH accounts created by now.

SATAN
12-29-2021, 06:28 PM
This thread is stupid.

outofstomach
12-29-2021, 08:22 PM
you posted about my thin lips with your corporation alt. you messed up steven. i know the "simon" character was a midget jew that started here at the age of 15 or so ( around 15 years ago.. go figure ). big lebron fan/kobe hater. then he was exposed as steve ( who i thought at the time was jeff ) when he mistankenly posted an insidehoops administrator message with his fonzworth account which i took screen shots and got perma banned for after trying to call out jeff which he denied it ( or you did acting as him ).. which wasn't a lie i guess because its actually you.. you're the one obsessed with sam hyde and me. it was you all along. you're dubeta ( the one that i gave my old account to and password ). you're and1allday, you're scuzzy, you're gus hemmingway, you're lambruh, you're dray n klay, you're docs orders, you're alternativeAcc, and lately i've exposed you as pip'n'rodman, corporation, 8ball and now this. your main real account that you actually posted your picture.

your mistake was you never hid the fact that you were a 30 year old midget jew for all these accounts. you even gave away your midget jew characteristics when you posted your scruffy racoon face with your patchy jew beard.

then you gave away your fonzworth account when you exposed yourself being a midget in need of police assistance again. and jews love sam hyde. especially young midget jews. hes like their idol. hes like a big oversized looking jew they can look up to cause most jews are pathetically weak.

and since i exposed fonzworth as you suddenly he doesn't follow me around anymore. whats even more creepy is you have slightly different personas for your alts. like one is more abrasive and insulting towards posters. others are more detailed and into debating. others are just straight up spam/troll accounts where you post any dumb thing to get clicks. this is a full time job for you because you have no other source of income. you're probably disabled and on meds. you legit seem like a split personality weirdo like that movie with james mcavoy

you're one creepy individual steve.

no wonder you obsess over this video. this is you in front of a mirror. you legit do this skit and laugh at yourself. i can see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA62pRqx3rc&ab_channel=layton%F0%9F%98%80:lol

BigShotBob
12-29-2021, 08:33 PM
you posted about my thin lips with your corporation alt. you messed up steven. i know the "simon" character was a midget jew that started here at the age of 15 or so ( around 15 years ago.. go figure ). big lebron fan/kobe hater. then he was exposed as steve ( who i thought at the time was jeff ) when he mistankenly posted an insidehoops administrator message with his fonzworth account which i took screen shots and got perma banned for after trying to call out jeff which he denied it ( or you did acting as him ).. which wasn't a lie i guess because its actually you.. you're the one obsessed with sam hyde and me. it was you all along. you're dubeta ( the one that i gave my old account to and password ). you're and1allday, you're scuzzy, you're gus hemmingway, you're lambruh, you're dray n klay, you're docs orders, you're alternativeAcc, and lately i've exposed you as pip'n'rodman, corporation, 8ball and now this. your main real account that you actually posted your picture.

your mistake was you never hid the fact that you were a 30 year old midget jew for all these accounts. you even gave away your midget jew characteristics when you posted your scruffy racoon face with your patchy jew beard.

then you gave away your fonzworth account when you exposed yourself being a midget in need of police assistance again. and jews love sam hyde. especially young midget jews. hes like their idol. hes like a big oversized looking jew they can look up to cause most jews are pathetically weak.

and since i exposed fonzworth as you suddenly he doesn't follow me around anymore. whats even more creepy is you have slightly different personas for your alts. like one is more abrasive and insulting towards posters. others are more detailed and into debating. others are just straight up spam/troll accounts where you post any dumb thing to get clicks. this is a full time job for you because you have no other source of income. you're probably disabled and on meds. you legit seem like a split personality weirdo like that movie with james mcavoy

you're one creepy individual steve.

no wonder you obsess over this video. this is you in front of a mirror. you legit do this skit and laugh at yourself. i can see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA62pRqx3rc&ab_channel=layton%F0%9F%98%80

Simon is confirmed Jeff and its a persona used to bait more clicks that's why Kblaze and RMWG don't have the power to permaban them by IP.

I only joined this site because I was apart of the old forums back in the day and me and Jeff go way back so this is par for the course really. Jeff makes about 1k a month from this site now but he used to generate at least 2.5k a month while working a regular 9-5 job and he's desperate to go back to the "glory days" but he can't. He can't even bring back the rep system and he never upgraded the forum like he promised to do for about 6 years or so now.

Sad state of affairs. Reddit has become more reasonable for basketball discussion.

ShawkFactory
12-29-2021, 09:04 PM
Simon is confirmed Jeff and its a persona used to bait more clicks that's why Kblaze and RMWG don't have the power to permaban them by IP.

I only joined this site because I was apart of the old forums back in the day and me and Jeff go way back so this is par for the course really. Jeff makes about 1k a month from this site now but he used to generate at least 2.5k a month while working a regular 9-5 job and he's desperate to go back to the "glory days" but he can't. He can't even bring back the rep system and he never upgraded the forum like he promised to do for about 6 years or so now.

Sad state of affairs. Reddit has become more reasonable for basketball discussion.

If what you say is true then it's weird because all of the Lebron alts and their counterparts are what's driving away actual posters.

TheCorporation
12-29-2021, 09:13 PM
literally every time you post anything it's to discredit kobe. you haven't moved on at all Steve. you're a lifelong retard with 500 accounts on here. your life is literally dedicated to kobe vs lebron for the past 15 years. you're the biggest failure out of anyone on here. you're a 30 year old failed midget Jewish lawyer that stalks me constantly talking about my lips and posting pictures of me as your avatars for other accounts. you ask me how's ottawa all the time and you stalk me in every single thread. you make up like 80%, of the current posters. youre a schizophrenic psychopath. at most I've only ever had 1 alt. and 99%, of the time I used one account at a time that you routinely banned every time I made you look like an idiot. one time you even threatened to contact my service provider because of a vocaroo recording I made mocking Jeff's voice. you're an insecure obsessed mental midget with a small man complex and more than likely a closet homosexual with deep seeded homicidal tendencies. you've exposed yourself as 8ball. and now you exposed this account that for a long time I thought was actually someone different. but its always a 30 year old midget jew obsessed with my lips and appearance that loves lebron and hates kobe and bans anyone that says anything that goes against your beliefs. except me. you always leave that registration open for me. and now you stopped banning me for a change because you know I own this f*cking obsolete trash can forum for rejects. you don't want me leaving for another 2 years so you let me do basically whatever I want. I own your soul f*ckboy

But I mean on god, you do have thin ass lips like wheat thins

https://i0.wp.com/www.servedfromscratch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/IMG_7792-1.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/L5Zvtk5Z/kenenth_griffin.png

https://i.postimg.cc/nLKkS28C/banderis.gif

HunterSThompson
12-29-2021, 09:18 PM
But I mean on god, you do have thin ass lips like wheat thins

https://i0.wp.com/www.servedfromscratch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/IMG_7792-1.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/L5Zvtk5Z/kenenth_griffin.png

https://i.postimg.cc/nLKkS28C/banderis.gif

how many Jewish midget closet homosexuals post here if you aren't all the same guy. and the salty cracker pic confirms your heritage. it's obvious you would eat me if I fell on the floor

https://i.ibb.co/2cF0wWZ/pan-the-special-needs-rat-eating-cracker1.png

1987_Lakers
12-30-2021, 12:32 PM

I remember around 2010 or 2011, Jeff made a thread promoting Chrome or Mozzzilla firefox, I came in the thread and said the only reason why you are promoting this is because they don't have ad blockers that blocks your ads on this site, he got furious with me and banned me on the spot. :lol

He quickly cooled down and unbanned me like an hour later though.

Edit: Notice how Mozila is censored on this site. That's why I spelled it weird. He might have been promoting Chrome.

Edit #2: Odd, seems like it's just censored for me.

12-30-2021, 12:42 PM
I remember around 2010 or 2011, Jeff made a thread promoting Chrome or Mozzzilla firefox, I came in the thread and said the only reason why you are promoting this is because they don't have ad blockers that blocks your ads on this site, he got furious with me and banned me on the spot. :lol

Edit: Notice how Mozila is censored on this site. That's why I spelled it weird. He might have been promoting Chrome.
Lol

I prefer Mоzillа personally

ThRRR3tardSatan
12-30-2021, 12:50 PM

You look like a smelly beaner. Move to Cuba or Venezuela

John_Connor
12-30-2021, 12:52 PM

Edit #2: Odd, seems like it's just censored for me.

shut the hell up steve.. like 100 of your alts got banned because even your own friends think you're a f*ggot

RogueBorg
12-30-2021, 12:54 PM
they like to use league mvps as a measuring stick for ranking players.

which means since 2014 these are the best players

#1 Giannis ( 2 mvps)
#2 Curry ( 2 mvps )
#3 Durant ( 1 mvp )
#3 jokic ( 1 mvp )
#3 Westbrook ( 1 mvp )
#3 Harden ( 1 mvp )

oh you want to include finals mvps? sorry no can do. 2016 is void due to draymonds suspension and 2020 is void due to covid bubbles, bubble breaks, no fans or travel.

and even if they were counted he's not above giannis cause he has a dpoty and a finals mvp to make it 4 major awards. uh oh. and Durant would have 3 major awards with both his finals mvps included. and curry is about to win a 3rd mvp to also place him ahead. so lebron is nowhere near the best player over the last decade. oh shit even kawhis 2 dpoty awards and 2 finals mvp places him ahead. oh crap...

:lol

so lebrons last moment being top 5 might be the last time kobe was top 5 back in 2013. yikes

Lebron hasn't won an MVP or made an All-NBA Defensive team since turning 30.

ThRRR3tardSatan
12-30-2021, 12:55 PM
how many Jewish midget closet homosexuals post here if you aren't all the same guy. and the salty cracker pic confirms your heritage. it's obvious you would eat me if I fell on the floor

Avril Lavigne wrote a song about and they made her change the lyrics. The original lyrics were for girlfriend were actually...

Gay, gay, jew, jew
I don't like your boyfriend

tontoz
12-30-2021, 03:38 PM
Some Lebron fans may be nuts but it has nothing to do with OP.

Lets be real Lebron has made All-NBA every year since his rookie year. Only 4 of those aren't 1st team.

Hey Yo
12-30-2021, 04:01 PM

The rep system was dumb ass hell. It didn't matter what you posted, it mattered who your favorite player was when giving out rep. Kobe fan always bad repped any pro James thread or post and vice-versa.

It was in no way whatsoever to give a first time lurker an idea who were knowledgeable posters and who weren't, just by looking at their rep.

Ryoka Narusawa
12-30-2021, 05:03 PM
Lebron hasn't won an MVP or made an All-NBA Defensive team since turning 30.

:roll: