PDA

View Full Version : vaccination status

DevBooker'sMask
12-29-2021, 03:00 PM
whats everyones vax status, its all private so be honest. dont need this to get political bc that takes away from the point.

Patrick Chewing
12-29-2021, 03:02 PM
I think you should make another poll choice for members like blade and others who have had at least 10 vaccination shots.

BurningHammer
12-29-2021, 03:32 PM
I think you should make another poll choice for members like blade and others who have had at least 10 vaccination shots.

Here we go again :oldlol:

jstern
12-29-2021, 03:45 PM
Here we go again :oldlol:

It's a legitimate consideration. For all we know some people here on ISH are taking the shots for others who don't want to be vaccinated. Which is something that some people are doing. Some might charge for it, while some might do it for free because of their addiction.

For some it might be a fetish.

https://images2.imgbox.com/d6/18/0ZwOJGFq_o.png

Off the Court
12-29-2021, 03:48 PM
It's a legitimate consideration. For all we know some people here on ISH are taking the shots for others who don't want to be vaccinated. Which is something that some people are doing. Some might charge for it, while some might do it for free because of their addiction.

For some it might be a fetish.

The vaccine is absolutely a fetish/addiction for yourself and the others here who make daily vaccine threads.

jstern
12-29-2021, 04:08 PM
The vaccine is absolutely a fetish/addiction for yourself and the others here who make daily vaccine threads.

Whatever you say, RRR3.

warriorfan
12-29-2021, 04:25 PM
Nooo I don’t want to talk or think about it. Stop it and just get cucked like the rest of us.
-Vax cucks

Off the Court
12-29-2021, 04:27 PM
We can't stop thinking about it.
-The real cucks

warriorfan
12-29-2021, 04:41 PM
Hey guys. We are cucked. Can you stop bringing it up please? And if you could, could you also cuck yourselves to make us feel better? And if you could, don’t ask any questions about it. Thanks.
-Vax cucks

Off the Court
12-29-2021, 05:15 PM
In my free time I smoke crack and then post pics of it in here. People need to see the crack I smoke.
-warriorfan

diamenz
12-29-2021, 06:43 PM
i got the j&j in june, haven't had any boosters yet... not too concerned tbh. i'm not the type of guy to hit up clubs and bars anymore or concerts, etc... pretty much just stick to a small circle and we're all middle aged and healthy. big d1cks too.

my only concern is my nearly eighty year old parents and they've been good about staying boosted.

Jasper
12-29-2021, 08:03 PM

better yet :
United States: COVID-19 weekly death rate by vaccination status, All
ages
Death rates are calculated as the number of deaths in each group, divided by the total number of people in this group.
This is given per 100,000 people. scale shows 8,000,000 unvax'ed dead compared to one or more vax'ed 200,000.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination
can show by state as well

warriorfan
12-29-2021, 10:00 PM
In my free time I smoke crack and then post pics of it in here. People need to see the crack I smoke.
-warriorfan

Vax cuck meltdown :roll:

jstern
12-30-2021, 12:36 AM
So far 8 members have received 0 shots. One member has one shot. Nine have two shots, and two have three shots.

Assuming that they're all Pfizer, which cost $19.95 per shot. That's a total of $498.75

If the government and the media could do a better job in gaslighting and pretending that the Omicron variant is going to absolutely decimate society, and thus making it ok for the government to force the unvaccinated into getting the shot, then those 8 ish members would be worth $478.80.

That's why it's so important to vaccinate those who previously had the China flu and are immune, because they represent a lot of money.

Just the emergency use authorization for children raised their forecast by three billion or so for December. Imagine not being able to vaccinate children and lose out on all that profit.

Axe
12-30-2021, 07:40 AM
-warriorfan
:milton

Axe
12-30-2021, 07:41 AM
Vax cuck meltdown :roll:
Report button is waving.

Off the Court
12-30-2021, 12:28 PM
So far 8 members have received 0 shots. One member has one shot. Nine have two shots, and two have three shots.

Assuming that they're all Pfizer, which cost $19.95 per shot. That's a total of $498.75

If the government and the media could do a better job in gaslighting and pretending that the Omicron variant is going to absolutely decimate society, and thus making it ok for the government to force the unvaccinated into getting the shot, then those 8 ish members would be worth $478.80.

That's why it's so important to vaccinate those who previously had the China flu and are immune, because they represent a lot of money.

Just the emergency use authorization for children raised their forecast by three billion or so for December. Imagine not being able to vaccinate children and lose out on all that profit.
The shot is $0 to me and you. It's free.

Pfizer may get $20 per shot I don't know, but that money comes from American Rescue Plan enacted by Trump and other covid emergency funds which is money that our Government "just printed up". They will get this money regardless of us getting the shot or not. If we don't take it the vaccine will expire and get thrown away but it is still already paid for. Pfizer produces x-amount and gets paid for x-amount no matter how many we take and how many get thrown out.

ThRRR3tardSatan
12-30-2021, 12:46 PM
We can't stop thinking about it.
-The real cucks

Yes we can. Quit bringing it up everywhere we go or be prepared to get your face kicked in.

Patrick Chewing
12-30-2021, 01:53 PM
I bet you the 10 that aren't vaccinated are the ones always bitching about the anti-vax crowd. :lol

I mean, I guess they don't need to get vaccinated if they never leave the basement.

Ryoka Narusawa
12-30-2021, 05:00 PM

:roll:

SATAN
12-30-2021, 09:40 PM
I bet you the 10 that aren't vaccinated are the ones always bitching about the anti-vax crowd. :lol

I mean, I guess they don't need to get vaccinated if they never leave the basement.

Every vaccinated person I know just goes about their life, doesn't even mention un-vaccinated people unless they do/say something completely stupid, which would usually apply to any circumstance. Meanwhile every few weeks a couple of un-vaccinated friends literally turn up to my house out of the blue to express their disgust at the vaccinations, saying blatantly false ridiculous things about that and a ton of other shit going on or not really going on in the world. They have never really been rational people and completely lack perspective. It's like they just want me to agree with everything they say so they can feel superior or more engaged in their negative emotions.

It's insane.

Nanners
12-30-2021, 09:48 PM
Every vaccinated person I know just goes about their life, doesn't even mention un-vaccinated people unless they do/say something completely stupid, which would usually apply to any circumstance. Meanwhile every few weeks a couple of un-vaccinated friends literally turn up to my house out of the blue to express their disgust at the vaccinations, saying blatantly false ridiculous things about that and a ton of other shit going on or not really going on in the world. They have never really been rational people and completely lack perspective. It's like they just want me to agree with everything they say so they can feel superior or more engaged in their negative emotions.

It's insane.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

If youre gonna make up stories, try to make them remotely believable.

SATAN
12-30-2021, 10:05 PM
Nah, it's real. Troll elsewhere.

Nanners
12-30-2021, 10:18 PM
Nah, it's real. Troll elsewhere.

The claim that packs of unvaxed friends would be randomly showing up at your house out of the blue just so they can talk shit about the vaccines in your vicinity would be laughable if it was being made by someone like Hateraid who actually has some RL friends... for a clown like you to make this claim is beyond absurd.

SATAN
12-30-2021, 10:30 PM
The claim that packs of unvaxed friends would be randomly showing up at your house out of the blue just so they can talk shit about the vaccines in your vicinity would be laughable if it was being made by someone like Hateraid who actually has some RL friends... for a clown like you to make this claim is beyond absurd.

Packs? I said a couple. To put it into context, they come to see me but this is what they keep ranting about.

You offended because I described people like yourself or something? Grow up.

jstern
12-30-2021, 10:50 PM

It's insane.

Are they friends that come to see you every few weeks, or customers? Or both.

SATAN
12-30-2021, 10:52 PM

Not bad. :lol

iamgine
12-30-2021, 10:54 PM
So far the poll shows 62.5% of at least 2 shots.

Pretty much in line with US vaccination statistic of 62% at least 2 shots.

Nanners
12-30-2021, 11:00 PM
Packs? I said a couple. To put it into context, they come to see me but this is what they keep ranting about.

You offended because I described people like yourself or something? Grow up.

The only thing offensive about your post is the fact that you seem to think users of this board are stupid enough to actually believe it :oldlol:

Clearly you cant be describing me, because I dont waste my time going to my normie friends houses to lecture them about the vaccines they love so dearly. When I do hang out with "obedience theorists" like you, I always stick to neutral topics like sports or cars.

SATAN
12-30-2021, 11:04 PM
I am a 50 year old internet troll with nothing better to do than meltdown about vaccinations online.

Yeah, we are done here.

tpols
12-30-2021, 11:10 PM

They're guys he sells 8ths to. :lol Its all good in college but if you're pushing 30 still slanging that's pathetic. Then again were talking about a guy who doesn't even have the balls to post on one account on an anonymous basketball message board.

Nanners
12-30-2021, 11:24 PM
Yeah, we are done here.

yeah, youre done :oldlol:

Nanners
12-30-2021, 11:27 PM
They're guys he sells 8ths to. :lol Its all good in college but if you're pushing 30 still slanging that's pathetic. Then again were talking about a guy who doesn't even have the balls to post on one account on an anonymous basketball message board.

He isnt slanging shit... he def lives in a legal state

tpols
12-31-2021, 12:21 AM
Yeah, we are done here.

He isnt slanging shit... he def lives in a legal state

That's RRR3 bro. Florida. Many customers probably object to the nonsense down there. He doesn't say anything about it to their face. Has to run here for that.

Nanners
12-31-2021, 01:34 AM
That's RRR3 bro. Florida. Many customers probably object to the nonsense down there. He doesn't say anything about it to their face. Has to run here for that.

I thought RRR3 lived in NYC?

SATAN
12-31-2021, 05:36 AM
Nanners is a constantly triggered old reject.

Waste of life.

RRR3 would literally kick his ass.

warriorfan
12-31-2021, 05:42 AM

:roll:

Nanners
12-31-2021, 05:54 AM
Nanners is a constantly triggered old reject.

Waste of life.

RRR3 would literally kick his ass.

https://i.ibb.co/DR8jdbQ/4EoGOxT.jpg

ooohhh no, please dont kick my ass RRR3!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HoarseBleakDwarfmongoose-max-1mb.gif

SATAN
12-31-2021, 06:02 AM
https://i.ibb.co/DR8jdbQ/4EoGOxT.jpg

ooohhh no, please dont kick my ass RRR3!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HoarseBleakDwarfmongoose-max-1mb.gif

Do you have autism or some kind of difficulty learning at a higher capacity?

I'm not trolling, btw. Just trying to make sense of how you act online.

Nanners
12-31-2021, 06:18 AM
Do you have autism or some kind of difficulty learning at a higher capacity?

I'm not trolling, btw. Just trying to make sense of how you act online.

No doubt the reason I am not scared of a beta male like RRR3 (aka you) kicking my ass is because I am mentally retarded... hell I am so retarded that I'd bet my short bus that I would demolish your doughey jabroni ass without taking off my strait jacket and taking full advantage of my retard strength.

SATAN
12-31-2021, 06:34 AM
No doubt the reason I am not scared of a beta male like RRR3 (aka you) kicking my ass is because I am mentally retarded... hell I am so retarded that I'd bet my short bus that I would demolish your doughey jabroni ass without taking off my strait jacket and taking full advantage of my retard strength.

Just quoting so everyone can see how immature and stupid this 50 your old chimp is.

Going to enjoy the fireworks. Enjoy the fireworks in "your own" mind, Nanners aka Meltdownboi.

Nanners
12-31-2021, 07:16 AM
Just quoting so everyone can see how immature and stupid this 50 your old chimp is.

Going to enjoy the fireworks. Enjoy the fireworks in "your own" mind, Nanners aka Meltdownboi.

quoting so that everyone can see that I am indeed the one who is melting down in this thread :oldlol:

good job RRR3, you just owned another retard. no doubt all your imaginary anti-vax friends are proud of you.

Jasper
12-31-2021, 11:08 AM

:lol:applause::lol

Jasper
12-31-2021, 11:09 AM
what I am wondering is how many were sick , and never got vax'ed as well as how many died and never got vax'ed.

Nanners
12-31-2021, 11:12 AM
what I am wondering is how many were sick , and never got vax'ed as well as how many died and never got vax'ed.

I was never vaxxed and died because of it, but I got resurrected because god said I still have important work to do in the Inside Hoops Off the Court message board.

n00bie
12-31-2021, 11:26 AM
2021 most used comebacks on ISH:

Autism
Meltdown

Axe
01-01-2022, 09:01 AM
2021 most used comebacks on ISH:

Autism
Meltdown
Vax cucks fuming