PDA

View Full Version : Kareem teaming up with Magic is like Kawhi teaming up with Lebron

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-29-2021, 07:31 PM
That's like if Kawhi picked lakers instead of clippers in free agency and went to play with Lebron. Then went on to win a bunch of rings. Would that make Kawhi the goat now? It's coward shit and Kareem is a f'n coward.

Just a little perspective on the bums career. He won 1 title in the 1970s.

Airupthere
12-29-2021, 07:32 PM
Bronsexuals getting worse by the day :oldlol:

TheCorporation
12-29-2021, 07:34 PM
Kareem won without Magic
Shaq won with Kobe
LeBron won without Wade
Kobe won without Shaq
Jordan...Oh :(

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-29-2021, 07:40 PM
Kareem won without Magic
Shaq won with Kobe
LeBron won without Wade
Kobe won without Shaq
Jordan...Oh :(

Kawhi won without Gregg Popovich

Tim Duncan won without Gregg....Oh :(

https://youtu.be/WO43ocCBUCE

ShawkFactory
12-29-2021, 07:45 PM
No one is going to comment on the fact that Kareem joined the Lakers 4 years before Magic was drafted?

Airupthere
12-29-2021, 07:46 PM
No one is going to comment on the fact that Kareem joined the Lakers 4 years before Magic was drafted?

You think its goung to change anything?

AirBonner
12-29-2021, 07:48 PM
Kawhi joining the raptors was similar

ShawkFactory
12-29-2021, 07:49 PM
You think its goung to change anything?

Idk maybe OP will hang this one up and move on to the next one. That's something I suppose

SouBeachTalents
12-29-2021, 07:50 PM
Idk maybe OP will hang this one up and move on to the next one. That's something I suppose
I don’t think someone who claims Kawhi is the GOAT will be doing anything rational anytime soon.

Spurs m8
12-29-2021, 07:51 PM

This Kawhi stan is something else lmfao

Weird he started stanning Kawhi the same month Kawhi 10/10 choked that game 7

AirBonner
12-29-2021, 07:54 PM

Poor guy. We always knew who Kawhi was. Never recovered after that

ShawkFactory
12-29-2021, 08:05 PM

Like...I could understand if it was maybe a year (not really though). But 4?

mr4speed
12-29-2021, 08:09 PM
That's like if Kawhi picked lakers instead of clippers in free agency and went to play with Lebron. Then went on to win a bunch of rings. Would that make Kawhi the goat now? It's coward shit and Kareem is a f'n coward.

Just a little perspective on the bums career. He won 1 title in the 1970s.

You have this completely backwards. Magic before the coin flip said if the Bulls won he was going back to MSU and if LA won the flip he was headed to LA to play with Kareem. Kareem won the MVP in 1980 = his 6th MVP award. He was the best player in the world at that time and his overall basketball resume ( high school and college and pro) is second to nobody. A little respect please.

Real Men Wear Green
12-29-2021, 08:33 PM

It is good to point such things out but I suspect OP doesn't have a sense of shame.

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-29-2021, 08:49 PM

Demand a trade to the biggest market lakers hahahahha I'm sure he was looking to play with role players

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-29-2021, 08:51 PM
It is good to point such things out but I suspect OP doesn't have a sense of shame.

I'm going to give Kareem a little credit. He can't be the dumbest motherfu*ker alive to think him going to lakers wouldn't attract other stars.

Sure they drafted magic but that's still cheating. Why you leaving the bucks??

ShawkFactory
12-29-2021, 08:52 PM
Demand a trade to the biggest market lakers hahahahha I'm sure he was looking to play with role players

That's not what you said. You said he's a coward for teaming up with Magic Johnson.