PDA

View Full Version : Well gee, it appears the Lakers are giving Rondo to the Cavs for nothing!

FultzNationRISE
12-31-2021, 12:32 AM
If ESPN reports are to be believed.

With Rubio tearing his ACL and Sexton already out, the Cavs were looking for a vet point guard, and apparently the Lakers decided “hey guys, why dont you take one of our rotation players! Dont worry, you can give us back a non guaranteed deal for us to simply waive, or a second round pick and cash. No biggie.”

This is literally the franchise Lebron won a title with in 2020 and is attempting to do so again. An organization that just gives away meaningful contributors for nothing.

Why does this always have to happen to Lebron?? Why does his road ALWAYS have to be the hardest???

I seriously cant take this any more. Im chugging vodka right now to make the pain go away.

I love you Lebron. I love you.

I love you.

dankok8
12-31-2021, 02:03 AM
OP you're the most entertaining poster on this forum. I really mean it... :rockon:

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-31-2021, 02:36 AM
OP you're the biggest cuck retard on this forum. I really mean it... :rockon:

Agreed

1987_Lakers
12-31-2021, 02:38 AM

With Rubio tearing his ACL and Sexton already out, the Cavs were looking for a vet point guard, and apparently the Lakers decided “hey guys, why dont you take one of our rotation players! Dont worry, you can give us back a non guaranteed deal for us to simply waive, or a second round pick and cash. No biggie.”

This is literally the franchise Lebron won a title with in 2020 and is attempting to do so again. An organization that just gives away meaningful contributors for nothing.

Why does this always have to happen to Lebron?? Why does his road ALWAYS have to be the hardest???

I seriously cant take this any more. Im chugging vodka right now to make the pain go away.

I love you.

:oldlol:

HylianNightmare
12-31-2021, 02:38 AM
LeHelpinghand

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-31-2021, 02:40 AM
Is there anybody else who spent their first 8 years on the same team and then played for 8 other teams? Odd career from rondo but he was definitely Celtics best player during their 2010 finals run

12-31-2021, 05:26 AM

I love you.

:roll:

pandiani17
12-31-2021, 07:16 AM
Is there anybody else who spent their first 8 years on the same team and then played for 8 other teams? Odd career from rondo but he was definitely Celtics best player during their 2010 finals run

In the appropriate setting, he is a very, very good player. I think he hasn't been interested in finding a permanent place since the Celtics trade, though. It would be stupid for the Lakers to trade him, I think he can still contribute a lot when the crunch time of the season comes.

John8204
12-31-2021, 07:45 AM

Closest I can come up with is Vince Carter did 7 in Toronto and then went New Jersey, Orlando, Phoenix, Dallas, Memphis, Sac. Atlanta

Johnny32
12-31-2021, 09:15 AM
rondo isn't going to get any pt once nunn is healthy. lakers will sign stanley johnson with his roster spot.

Jasper
12-31-2021, 11:02 AM
Rondo taught AD how to work out , and he spreads cvd19 to all the Lakers...

/

HunterSThompson
12-31-2021, 11:29 AM
its quite obvious lebron has an agreement to leave LA for Cleveland in a year