PDA

View Full Version : Russell Disasterbrook: 8.3 AST/4.8 turnovers per game

RRR3
01-03-2022, 02:24 AM
My god a 1.7 AST/TO ratio :biggums:

This guy is washed. Can’t even dunk anymore

RRR3
01-03-2022, 03:15 AM
I think he might actually be the most negatively impactful player in the league rn. Which is crazy because he was very positively impactful in his prime. He’s really gone to shit after his MVP year.

Akeem34TheDream
01-03-2022, 03:25 AM
Interesting, he was pretty good at Wizards last year. Definitely not close to being the worst player in the league. What changed?

TheGoatest
01-03-2022, 03:29 AM
I think he might actually be the most negatively impactful player in the league rn. Which is crazy because he was very positively impactful in his prime. He’s really gone to shit after his MVP year.

Him not even being an all-star or All-NBA 3rd team member last season says a lot how low even the average fan thinks he has sunk.
And this season he's even worse/older/less athletic than he was last season.

Proctor
01-03-2022, 03:32 AM
He will do what he does every year. Blow **** 80% of the year, then have some ridiculous small stretch where he'll fool people into thinking he's a superstar.

He would be an elite bench player with his motor but that will never happen.

bladefd
01-03-2022, 03:40 AM
I hope the Lakers try everything they possibly can to trade Westbrook in the off-season. I believe nobody is taking him this season unfortunately so we will just have to live with it. All we can do is stagger his minutes as much as possible with LeBron's minutes and pray Westbrook gets better. I have accepted that at this point and playing on house money henceforth.

LeCola
01-03-2022, 04:52 AM
Lebron 6.6/3.4=1.9

Spurs m8
01-03-2022, 04:57 AM
Lebron 6.6/3.4=1.9

Is this true?

Guys?

ELITEpower23
01-03-2022, 07:12 AM
Lebron 6.6/3.4=1.9

It's ASSIST to turnover ratio, not turnover to assist ratio meaning the higher the # the better, retard. Stay in school Canadian. :oldlol:

iamgine
01-03-2022, 08:41 AM
1.7 AST/TO ratio isn't bad. That's around what Harden and Curry average too.

Spurs m8
01-03-2022, 09:14 AM
It's ASSIST to turnover ratio, not turnover to assist ratio meaning the higher the # the better, retard. Stay in school Canadian. :oldlol:

His point is they're basically the same, you pea brained fvck

Full Court
01-03-2022, 09:38 AM
1.7 AST/TO ratio isn't bad. That's around what Harden and Curry average too.

Which is why what I've been saying all along is that AST/TO ratio is a completely and utterly meaningless statistic. It does not add any useful context. And it's funny how the people touting this ratio are all Lebron fans, and they use it to try to minimize the fact that he's got the all time record for turnovers.

Lol at people who think assists can mitigate turning the ball over.

Spurs m8
01-03-2022, 09:41 AM
Which is why what I've been saying all along is that AST/TO ratio is a completely and utterly meaningless statistic. It does not add any useful context. And it's funny how the people touting this ratio are all Lebron fans, and they use it to try to minimize the fact that he's got the all time record for turnovers.

It is weird.

Like, he threw the ball away.

Oh that's okay...he also got assist.

Right.

Full Court
01-03-2022, 09:49 AM
It is weird.

Right.

As long as he gets TWO assists, it's ok. Because because because because RATIO!!!

ELITEpower23
01-03-2022, 10:21 AM
His point is they're basically the same, you pea brained fvck

Listen you retarded c\/nt, they aren't close and since it's obvious your high school educational system failed you I'm going to give you one free math lesson out of pure pity. Don't make me embarrass you again after this.

LBJ: 171:87 = 1.965
Russ: 315:181 = 1.740

Russ is 12.93% less than LBJ = NOT the same...

(1.965 - 1.740 ) / 1.740 = 12.93% less

On top of that, we haven't even gotten into other categories such as PPG where LBJ continues to dominate as a #1 option while Russ is #3.

LeBron's AST-to-TO ratio is 12.93% better. To put this into perspective it's like someone doing 30.1 ppg vs 34.0 ppg.

ELITEpower23
01-03-2022, 10:23 AM

Did you graduate highschool?

ralph_i_el
01-03-2022, 10:32 AM
Interesting, he was pretty good at Wizards last year. Definitely not close to being the worst player in the league. What changed?

For the first part of last season he was definitely really bad.

RRR3
01-03-2022, 11:08 AM
No he wasn’t, he was horrible last year too. Are you retarded?

FKAri
01-03-2022, 11:24 AM
It is weird.

Right.

It's a crude attempt to gauge the risk/reward of the passes a player is throwing. If it's too high, perhaps the player is trying to thread the needle too often going for the big play. If it's too low, perhaps he isn't pulling the trigger enough. Of course, other factors muddle up the statistic to the point that it might not be reliable for most players. Time spent handling the ball particularly skews the data. Though it isn't a completely useless stat imo.

Akeem34TheDream
01-03-2022, 11:32 AM
No he wasn’t, he was horrible last year too. Are you retarded?

What exactly do you mean by horrible? Was he a below average player? He was one of the best players on his team. Sure, not as good as once he was but a lot of you act like he is the worst player in the league right now.

ShawkFactory
01-03-2022, 11:40 AM
As long as he gets TWO assists, it's ok. Because because because because RATIO!!!

You're missing the point. It's not that getting an assist makes up for a turnover. It's that the two statistics have proven to have a correlative relationship as it pertains to primary ballhandlers.

Typically the more time you have with the ball the higher these two numbers are going to be.

If someone has 'x' amount of turnovers you want to look at the assists, because if that number is high too then that means that the player in question has likely had the ball in his hands a lot and can be more forgiven for having an extra turnover a game.

RRR3
01-03-2022, 11:44 AM
What exactly do you mean by horrible? Was he a below average player? He was one of the best players on his team. Sure, not as good as once he was but a lot of you act like he is the worst player in the league right now.
Why are the Wizards better without him then? :lol. And his impact was minimal, in fact for half the year he was actively hurting the Wizards.

He probably is the worst player in the league considering contract and role.

imdaman99
01-03-2022, 12:35 PM
You guys are stupid as hell talking about him being the worst player in the league. Do you think the Lakers are hamstrung by that contract, that they can't pick up ring chasers? They literally got a few in the offseason, it's debatable if they are any good but what the hell do you think midlevel dudes are? He can't figure out how to fit in that system where he is not the best playmaker on the court. And it isn't the Rockets system where 4 guys that can shoot surround him.

For the record, I do think he's washed but he picks it up usually after the new year.

MadDog
01-03-2022, 12:46 PM

Westbrook was bad to begin the year, but picked up his play later. From like February until the playoffs, he was putting up roughly 24/13/12 on 45% from the field. Westbrook's impact stats were all positive as well. He shot terribly in the playoffs and has looked pretty mediocre since. He's definitely not the worst player, but a horrible fit with LeBron.

tpols
01-03-2022, 12:46 PM
We've been telling you this for years and you wouldn't listen. Even if Westbrook was in his prime he wouldn't put up much more than 22/8/8 alongside LeBron. There's only one ball and they both need it. Durant is a great off ball player so westbrooks ceiling with him was much higher than it is with LeBron. Think about what he did to wade who averaged like 19/5/5 with LeBron. There's no way Westbrook could top out any better than what he's doing now. This is what happens when you pair two guys together who can only produce by "Westbrooking" their production.

LeCola
01-03-2022, 01:31 PM
It is weird.

Right.

Lebron stans think:

1.7 is disaster

1.9 is great.

:oldlol:

Full Court
01-04-2022, 03:48 PM
Did you graduate highschool?

Doesn't take much to get your panties all ruffled, does it?

:lebroncry:

Full Court
01-04-2022, 03:48 PM
Lebron stans think:

1.7 is disaster

1.9 is great.

They're just not very smart.

3ba11
01-04-2022, 03:52 PM
Lebron stans think:

1.7 is disaster

1.9 is great.

RRR3 destroyed per the standard

Another day, another sunrise water is wet

Full Court
01-04-2022, 03:55 PM
Listen you retarded c\/nt, they aren't close and since it's obvious your high school educational system failed you I'm going to give you one free math lesson out of pure pity. Don't make me embarrass you again after this.

On top of that, we haven't even gotten into other categories such as PPG where LBJ continues to dominate as a #1 option while Russ is #3.

LeBron's AST-to-TO ratio is 12.93% better. To put this into perspective it's like someone doing 30.1 ppg vs 34.0 ppg.

Lol at this guy trying to convince people that 12.93% is a significant difference. I guess his high school math education taught him how to perform division, but the moron still can't figure out what the numbers actually mean.

Guess what, champ, any way you try to spin it, Lebum is STILL the biggest turnover machine of all time.

RogueBorg
01-04-2022, 04:01 PM

https://media4.giphy.com/media/Xbh3RSUbOpH1u/200.gif

TheCorporation
01-04-2022, 04:12 PM

:roll: Professor EP23 schooling the high school educated kids and I love it :lol