PDA

View Full Version : Finals preview Heat vs GSW gamethread

Im so nba'd out
01-03-2022, 11:12 PM
should be a nice little defensive battle

Proctor
01-03-2022, 11:34 PM
Who the **** is Kyle Guy? Saw him coming down the floor and thought that was the ghost of Luke Babbitt :facepalm

RRR3
01-03-2022, 11:37 PM
Smells like a blowout. At least that will force Spo's bitch ass to play Chalmers.

RRR3
01-03-2022, 11:49 PM
Curry with his usual disappearing act in a big game.

beasted
01-03-2022, 11:51 PM
Smells like a blowout. At least that will force Spo's bitch ass to play Chalmers.

What's with your irrational love of Chalmers?

RRR3
01-03-2022, 11:52 PM
What's with your irrational love of Chalmers?
One of my favorite players. Played hard on both ends and was clutch. It'd be cruel to sign someone to a 10 day after their career was ruined by a torn achilles years ago and then never play them. Spo has had chances to play him too especially against the Rockets. We're playing with G leaguers.

Axe
01-03-2022, 11:59 PM
Andrew wiggins and jordan poole combine for 30 points in the second quarter, outscoring their teammate stephen curry by a little more than quadruple atm. :ohwell:

hold this L
01-04-2022, 12:39 AM
Steph's shooting and scoring this year has been complete shit this season compared to what he's used to. Not sure what the hell happened, especially after last season where he had one of the most incredible seasons.

hold this L
01-04-2022, 12:40 AM
Aren't the Heat missing 12 players? If you wanted a big game, it'd be the last one vs the Jazz.

RRR3
01-04-2022, 12:41 AM
**** please be ok Jimmy!

Johnny32
01-04-2022, 12:48 AM
Steph's shooting and scoring this year has been complete shit this season compared to what he's used to. Not sure what the hell happened, especially after last season where he had one of the most incredible seasons.

yeah he shot 40% from the field in december.

RRR3
01-04-2022, 12:50 AM
yeah he shot 40% from the field in december.
He shoots mostly 3s so that isn't as bad as it sounds.

Johnny32
01-04-2022, 12:54 AM

he shot 48% last yr.

hold this L
01-04-2022, 12:54 AM

It is bad because his 3s are way, way below his career average. I was reading into it, and he's missing wide open 3s at a far higher clip than contested 3s, which he's making at a super elite level. Also his finishing inside the rim is the best ever for an undersized guy, has been awful this season. The latter is a sign of old age coming like when CP3 just stopped driving a few years back.

Not sure what is happening to be honest.

RRR3
01-04-2022, 12:55 AM
It is bad because his 3s are way, way below his career average. I was reading into it, and he's missing wide open 3s at a far higher clip than contested 3s, which he's making at a super elite level. Also his finishing inside the rim is the best ever for an undersized guy, has been awful.

Not sure what is happening to be honest.
Curry? Undersized? For what posiiton, shooting guard? :lol He's 6'3 and muscular.

It's just a bad stretch most likely.

hold this L
01-04-2022, 12:58 AM
Curry? Undersized? For what posiiton, shooting guard? :lol He's 6'3 and muscular.

It's just a bad stretch most likely.

I just mean for people that aren't 6 6 and up and can just dunk it. His finishing around the rim is absurdly efficient despite him being one of the worst dunkers in the league.

Except for this season. :facepalm My issue is long term. If we get last season's Steph, it's a wrap for the league this PS unless Kyrie gets vaxxed IMO. But Steph's droppoff has been steep when it comes to shooting/scoring. His defense has been elite this year and he has still has absurdly good production even with his shot off which is great, but it's bizarre to see such a drop from him.

Im so nba'd out
01-04-2022, 01:18 AM

:oldlol: ill admit i laughed. Shocked i didnt come in here and see more "Curry in finals form for the preview tonight" :oldlol:. yall over blow his 1 or 2 bad Finals games in 2015 and 2016.

Anyway curry played like shit tonight which wont happen again. Its gsw ring to lose cause if klay comes back and makes them even better its over.