Nuggets 18-17
Mavericks 19-18
Clippers 19-19
Lakers 19-19
Wolves 17-20
Kings 16-22
Spurs 14-21
Blazers 14-22

Which two are you taking for spots 5-6? Which teams to play in?
Which teams to miss play-in all together?

FultzNationRISE
01-04-2022, 01:58 AM
Too tough to say with injury/protocol unpredictability. For instance Lebron would have the Lakers in first right now if he hadnt been injured earlier in the season and if he hadnt been missing every single damn rotation player around him when he has been healthy.

SATAN
01-04-2022, 02:11 AM
When does Jamal Murray return? When does Kawhi return? When does AD return and how long before he's back in street clothes on the bench?

I don't see the other teams doing shit.

ImKobe
01-04-2022, 03:14 AM
When does Jamal Murray return? When does Kawhi return? When does AD return and how long before he's back in street clothes on the bench?

Lebron is more likely to break down if he keeps going at this rate, he's not going to sustain these minutes & touches at his age. Murray likely won't be back before March/April so I'm taking the Lakers and Mavs at the 5/6 spots with Kings and Blazers missing the Play-in.

SATAN
01-04-2022, 03:17 AM
Lebron is more likely to break down if he keeps going at this rate, he's not going to sustain these minutes & touches at his age.

Wouldn't be a problem if AD wasn't made of glass. :confusedshrug:

Axe
01-04-2022, 03:18 AM
Lebron is more likely to break down if he keeps going at this rate, he's not going to sustain these minutes & touches at his age. Murray likely won't be back before March/April so I'm taking the Lakers and Mavs at the 5/6 spots with Kings and Blazers missing the Play-in.
How dare you defy LeGod's Toyota-esque endurance! :kobe:

hold this L
01-04-2022, 03:19 AM

Exactly this. Half of the teams competing will rely on the health of their stars coming back and at what level. PG is out for 3 more weeks as well, right? Feels like the LA teams are destined for the playin. Should make for some amazing 1st round games for the playoffs.

ImKobe
01-04-2022, 03:24 AM
Wouldn't be a problem if AD wasn't made of glass. :confusedshrug:

AD's only played in 13 less RS games than Bran since the two joined forces so they've both been injury-prone tbh.

clipps
01-04-2022, 04:10 AM
AD's only played in 13 less RS games than Bran since the two joined forces so they've both been injury-prone tbh.

No shit, retard.