PDA

View Full Version : Portland.... it's time

Im so nba'd out
01-04-2022, 01:42 AM
you had a good run.We got to see that great conference finals run, we got to see bubble dame, and we got to see CJ single handily knock jokic out of the playoffs...but its time to go. Blow it up, and get some young pieces you can use for the future. Part off dame and cj for whatever you can get for them. Its the young fellas time. lets see just how high this ceiling goes (simmons little). Keep powell and Nurk so they have some good vets to lean on

Give Chauncey's system a chance with people who will 100 buy in and play hard every single night

SATAN
01-04-2022, 02:16 AM
I agree. Get some young guys with potential, let Dame and CJ walk and let Russell Westbrook play out the rest of his career there just to pack some seats. No brainer.

bladefd
01-04-2022, 03:28 AM
I agree. Get some young guys with potential, let Dame and CJ walk and let Russell Westbrook play out the rest of his career there just to pack some seats. No brainer.

Chances are they will do Dame to Philly for Simmons. Cj is hard to say but if you have Simmons then I don't see them going for Westbrook.

Spurs m8
01-04-2022, 03:31 AM

You mean get bron more help...we see right through you

Would make more sense to Blazers to send him to Philly for Simmons and god I hope they do...just to see you entitled worms meltdown