PDA

View Full Version : Lebron truly is the worst type of human being.-kevin porter jr

jmcwilliams
01-06-2022, 08:12 PM
https://youtu.be/CA0xaxTlw6g

Outside of the court this guy is self absorbed trash. I respect his game but he is a pathetic person. Why not get the facts before trying to hang someone? Why not ask questions rather than try and get someone fired, goddam Le-KAREN. Meanwhile the man had no idea the mistake he had made but now Lebrons got a witch hunt mob after him. You guys watch this idiot because this is the same kind of stuff that went down in the Salem Witch trial. All it took was an accusation and you were burned at the stake. No real trial and no defense. Just burn him because he is bad and I know it. Respect his in game work but shun this ****er off the court.

expansionera
01-06-2022, 08:21 PM
I have no clue whether the guy knew or not (regardless of what he says) but if he knew KPJ’s dad was a POS that be funny as hell, if insensitive. Especially given KPJ Jr’s anger issues

jmcwilliams
01-06-2022, 08:28 PM
I have no clue whether the guy knew or not (regardless of what he says) but if he knew KPJ’s dad was a POS that be funny as hell, if insensitive. Especially given KPJ Jr’s anger issues

Agreed. It would actually be funny as hell if he knew, but SJW'S cannot handle humor. I would much rather watch a game where the commentator trash talked the players the whole time. Love to hear skip as a commenttator for Lebrons games and Colin cowherd for russel westbrook.

Full Court
01-06-2022, 08:56 PM
He's right. The man tried to trademark Taco Tuesday.

THE. MAN. TRIED. TO. TRADEMARK. TACO. TUESDAY!

As far as terrible human beings go, you have Jussie Smollett and Lebron James down at the bottom of the pile.

ELITEpower23
01-06-2022, 08:59 PM

+1

iamgine
01-07-2022, 12:21 AM
Was Kevin Porter famous for shooting at the right time or something?

Johnny32
01-07-2022, 12:38 AM
imagine carrying what a professional athlete says or does off the court. lol f@ggots acting like gossiping women.

kawhileonard2
01-07-2022, 12:42 AM
https://youtu.be/CA0xaxTlw6g

Outside of the court this guy is self absorbed trash. I respect his game but he is a pathetic person. Why not get the facts before trying to hang someone? Why not ask questions rather than try and get someone fired, goddam Le-KAREN. Meanwhile the man had no idea the mistake he had made but now Lebrons got a witch hunt mob after him. You guys watch this idiot because this is the same kind of stuff that went down in the Salem Witch trial. All it took was an accusation and you were burned at the stake. No real trial and no defense. Just burn him because he is bad and I know it. Respect his in game work but shun this ****er off the court.

Kevin Porter Jr is correct on Lebron. Lebron is a fraud.

Lebron23
01-07-2022, 12:49 AM
Kevin Porter Jr is correct on Lebron. Lebron is a fraud.

Kevin Porter Jr is a thug.

Mask the Embiid
01-07-2022, 01:04 AM
NO OP, i will not watch ur shitty youtube video....eat shhh.