PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate keeper for a wifey

hateraid
01-08-2022, 12:48 PM
When she can go down on you and make you nut without any reciprocation. Because she wants to satisfy her man. Bonus for the 9:00 AM wakeup call on the weekends.

You find this girl, keep her. They are a rare breed.

HunterSThompson
01-08-2022, 02:45 PM
I had a few like that. but they were kind of retarded. like mentally challenged or on meds. I passed on them out of embarrassment. you don't wanna procreate with that shit

Spurs m8
01-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Op got his first blowie

Congrats

warriorfan
01-08-2022, 03:32 PM
Op can’t make his girl c.um so she doesn’t even try to have sex with him

hateraid
01-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Op can’t make his girl c.um so she doesn’t even try to have sex with him

She's been with me for almost 30 years and still gives me head without asking in return. That's a win. You have to buy yours off with crack for your toothless gummy bj.

warriorfan
01-08-2022, 03:49 PM
She's been with me for almost 30 years and still gives me head without asking in return. That's a win. You have to buy yours off with crack for your toothless gummy bj.

Sure dude. Your wife is probably gonna have a “girls night out” tonight.

Spurs m8
01-08-2022, 03:52 PM
Jeez warriorfan, why you gotta do the poor guy like that?

Twice :roll:

I honestly thought this was the thread of a teenager...early 20s at most...the immaturity of it.

ELITEpower23
01-08-2022, 04:17 PM

:oldlol::roll:

Spurs m8
01-08-2022, 04:19 PM
:oldlol::roll:

Dude, you've literally never even kissed a girl.

warriorfan
01-08-2022, 04:31 PM
Dude, you've literally never even kissed a girl.

:lol Too busy posting pictures of LeBron James over dozens of accounts.

ArbitraryWater
01-08-2022, 04:34 PM

gotta say thats a pretty savage burn unexpected lol

as for the OP I agree

currently in that lucky situation

hateraid
01-08-2022, 04:57 PM
Jeez warriorfan, why you gotta do the poor guy like that?

Twice :roll:

I honestly thought this was the thread of a teenager...early 20s at most...the immaturity of it.

Yet you were the first to respond with "blowie"

Way to be grown up!

BTW what do you mean twice? Only you and welfare have posted in here. Way to call yourself out bonehead

hateraid
01-08-2022, 04:58 PM
gotta say thats a pretty savage burn unexpected lol

as for the OP I agree

currently in that lucky situation

It's like the gift that keeps on giving.

warriorfan
01-08-2022, 05:02 PM
It's like the gift that keeps on giving.

Like you bragging about how your wife doesn’t want to f.uck you. :roll:

hateraid
01-08-2022, 06:25 PM
Like you bragging about how your wife doesn’t want to f.uck you. :roll:

I get unlimited head without having to reciprocate. You've obviously never had a blow job to appreciate that. Lol

Spurs m8
01-08-2022, 07:19 PM
Yet you were the first to respond with "blowie"

Way to be grown up!

BTW what do you mean twice? Only you and welfare have posted in here. Way to call yourself out bonehead

The 4th and 6th post were Warriorfan, he stung you twice, are you that daft?

Blowie is casual aussie slang, champion.

egokiller
01-08-2022, 08:06 PM
:roll:

ArbitraryWater
01-08-2022, 08:17 PM
egokiller is back huh

Axe
01-08-2022, 08:57 PM
:lol

Chuckbe
01-08-2022, 09:25 PM
Op got his first blowie

Congrats

http://about-australia-shop.com/images/products/Arnotts_Sao_Crackers_4696.jpg

hateraid
01-08-2022, 09:42 PM
The 4th and 6th post were Warriorfan, he stung you twice, are you that daft?

Blowie is casual aussie slang, champion.

Sorry, didn't see his second insignificant post which only you the lapdog would notice. Funny you call it a burn when you're the only one noticing

A blowie sound like gay bathroom slang. Sounds about right

SATAN
01-08-2022, 09:48 PM

:oldlol:

Manny98
01-08-2022, 09:57 PM
:lol Too busy posting pictures of LeBron James over dozens of accounts.

Spurs m8
01-08-2022, 10:53 PM
Sorry, didn't see his second insignificant post which only you the lapdog would notice. Funny you call it a burn when you're the only one noticing

A blowie sound like gay bathroom slang. Sounds about right

Nah, he fvcking got you hahahhahaah

Also, you must be at least 50....weird thread bruh

Axe
01-08-2022, 11:05 PM
http://about-australia-shop.com/images/products/Arnotts_Sao_Crackers_4696.jpg

Gohan
01-09-2022, 01:14 AM
I get more head than mascots, no girl is a keeper

Spurs m8
01-09-2022, 01:57 AM
I get more head than mascots, no girl is a keeper

You may think that, until you find the right one.

highwhey
01-09-2022, 02:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI9VSvxY3Ho&ab_channel=donaldcruickshank

diamenz
01-09-2022, 02:10 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj_Q6o6WZH8

hateraid
01-09-2022, 03:36 AM
Nah, he fvcking got you hahahhahaah

Also, you must be at least 50....weird thread bruh

Is it though? Unlimited head without having to pay it back? Every man's dream.

Spurs m8
01-09-2022, 04:29 AM
Is it though? Unlimited head without having to pay it back? Every man's dream.

Okay, champ

hateraid
01-09-2022, 01:22 PM
Okay, champ

Lol, you seem way too interested in this thread. Something says you are a Virginia living vicariously through this thread. :lol
Virgin alert

hateraid
01-09-2022, 01:24 PM

:rockon:

Nanners
01-09-2022, 02:12 PM
For me the ultimate keeper is a woman who cares about traditional shit and doesnt have her brain fried by media and consumerism. If I wanted head I could just buy whores... cant buy sanity or loyalty tho.

fsvr54
01-09-2022, 02:25 PM
For me it's a woman who cooks great food and buys the groceries.

hateraid
01-09-2022, 04:01 PM
For me the ultimate keeper is a woman who cares about traditional shit and doesnt have her brain fried by media and consumerism. If I wanted head I could just buy whores... cant buy sanity or loyalty tho.

My situation I don't have to pay. Even if I did find a woman who isn't into the social media stuff, if she doesn't pleasure me it's a waste. I can tolerate social media addiction. I can't be with a frigid woman.

Spurs m8
01-09-2022, 08:08 PM
My situation I don't have to pay. Even if I did find a woman who isn't into the social media stuff, if she doesn't pleasure me it's a waste. I can tolerate social media addiction. I can't be with a frigid woman.

Yet she's with a frigid guy

Sounds fair

hateraid
01-09-2022, 08:10 PM
Yet she's with a frigid guy

Sounds fair

Living vicariously through me? Your obsession of me and this thread is comical. Like I can actual trigger you more than Lebron lolol

Spurs m8
01-09-2022, 08:12 PM
Living vicariously through me? Your obsession of me and this thread is comical. Like I can actual trigger you more than Lebron lolol

You're a loser bragging about his sex life on the Internet...

I can't even :roll:

hateraid
01-09-2022, 09:26 PM
You're a loser bragging about his sex life on the Internet...

I can't even :roll:

Giving life advice about something you know little about is bragging? Lol. OK there buddy

Again, your addiction to me and this thread is comical. Triggered m8 has found something that hurts him more than Lebron :roll:

hateraid
01-09-2022, 09:29 PM
Spurs m8: This thread sucks

*posts 8 times*

Rent free :roll:

He screams virgin

warriorfan
01-09-2022, 10:44 PM
You are cringe dude. Your wife is probably f.ucking other guys because you can’t plow p.ussy properly. Congratulations on being super autistic. You are probably also low key gay. I mean who settles for head when they can have p.ussy? Sus as hell.

hateraid
01-10-2022, 12:21 AM
You are cringe dude. Your wife is probably f.ucking other guys because you can’t plow p.ussy properly. Congratulations on being super autistic. You are probably also low key gay. I mean who settles for head when they can have p.ussy? Sus as hell.

Who says all I get is head? I'm just saying head without reciprocation is a catch. How is that gay? I like from a girl? Real gay dummy

Let me give you context which you can relate to. See a blowjob is what you give your drug dealer when you want crack. Now imagine you get the crack for free and you don't have to suck his dicc. See what a bonus it is?

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 12:31 AM
Who says all I get is head? I'm just saying head without reciprocation is a catch. How is that gay? I like from a girl? Real gay dummy

Let me give you context which you can relate to. See a blowjob is what you give your drug dealer when you want crack. Now imagine you get the crack for free and you don't have to suck his dicc. See what a bonus it is?

Your problem is you get autistically caught up with this “without reciprocation” thing…like you are doing a job you don’t want to do…Doing something you don’t like doing…

Face it. You don’t like p.ussy. Your wife doesn’t want you in her p.ussy. She’s probably f.ucking other guys and you are gay as well.

Sorry bro, you played yourself.

Spurs m8
01-10-2022, 03:03 AM
Wow :roll:

hateraid
01-10-2022, 04:43 AM
Your problem is you get autistically caught up with this “without reciprocation” thing…like you are doing a job you don’t want to do…Doing something you don’t like doing…

Face it. You don’t like p.ussy. Your wife doesn’t want you in her p.ussy. She’s probably f.ucking other guys and you are gay as well.

Sorry bro, you played yourself.

You missed so many points. Without reciprocation means I get head without asking anything back. What girl gives and would leave? Crack gumless girls like yours. I have kids. Figure it out. You have a sorry side table with cigettere ashes

So you give your drug dealer a bj and still wanna pay? Gross

hateraid
01-10-2022, 04:44 AM
Wow :roll:

Of course the Virgin laughs

hateraid
01-10-2022, 05:27 AM
OMG, warriorfan wants to off himself. I kinda feel bad

Axe
01-10-2022, 06:19 AM
You missed so many points. Without reciprocation means I get head without asking anything back. What girl gives and would leave? Crack gumless girls like yours. I have kids. Figure it out. You have a sorry side table with cigettere ashes

:milton

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 10:37 AM

You came on here acting like you are some master pimp because your wife sucked your dick. Lol. Here’s a little tip for you, all women want their p.ussy’s touched and ****ed. The only time they don’t is if they are on their period or something, then they might just give some head because that’s all they can really do. If your girl is giving you head and not trying to **** you when she’s not even on her period…something is wrong there. Super funny how you misinterpreted all of this as some sort of positive. Keep making great threads like this in the future.

hateraid
01-10-2022, 12:52 PM
You came on here acting like you are some master pimp because your wife sucked your dick. Lol. Here’s a little tip for you, all women want their p.ussy’s touched and ****ed. The only time they don’t is if they are on their period or something, then they might just give some head because that’s all they can really do. If your girl is giving you head and not trying to **** you when she’s not even on her period…something is wrong there. Super funny how you misinterpreted all of this as some sort of positive. Keep making great threads like this in the future.

Again, you sound like you've never had a blowjob. Did you not read my comparison? It's like you getting crack from your drugdealer without having to suck his dikk for it. Unless of course you like sucking his stick?
Clean your coffee table.

CelticBaller
01-10-2022, 01:11 PM
Some women do get enjoyment out of sucking dick so…

highwhey
01-10-2022, 01:25 PM
Some guys too, @manny98

hateraid
01-10-2022, 01:32 PM

Virgins don't understand this. That's why warriorfan and his lapdog spursm8 are acting up. Girls with this trait are keepers.

hateraid
01-10-2022, 01:35 PM
Warriorfan: "you like BJs from a girl. That's low key gay"

Spurs m8: "gotem, don't do him like that!"

Nilocon165
01-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Hateraid effortlessly going off on the virgins, love to see it

Bronbron23
01-10-2022, 02:07 PM
This is a weird thread op. Why are you talking you and your wife's business like this anyway? If she's your wife you should respect her and not put her business out there on a sports forum.

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 02:10 PM
Op is such a cornball. Feel bad for his wife. :lol

hateraid
01-10-2022, 03:42 PM
This is a weird thread op. Why are you talking you and your wife's business like this anyway? If she's your wife you should respect her and not put her business out there on a sports forum.

We're guys? We talk like this? I'm actually praising her.

Weird how it's primarily the anti-Lebron fam hating in this thread. Looks like hating Lebron and virginity go hand in hand

Spurs m8
01-10-2022, 03:42 PM

Exactly.

Spurs m8
01-10-2022, 03:43 PM

Weird how it's primarily the anti-Lebron fam hating in this thread. Looks like hating Lebron and virginity go hand in hand

I have a wife too, dickhead.

We also have a great sex life.

It's just never crossed my mind to talk about it on here, because I'm not a fvcking idiot

hateraid
01-10-2022, 03:44 PM
Op is such a cornball. Feel bad for his wife. :lol

Yeah, I just give her a dream house, 2 kids and a stable marriage with a drug free successful guy who owns his own business. Shitty for her

So how's the crack game going?

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 03:45 PM

It's just never crossed my mind to talk about it on here, because I'm not a fvcking idiot

It totally reeks of insecurity. Op is literally a 5’5” balding Filipino midget. So we can all figure out where that comes from. :lol

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 03:46 PM
Yeah, I just give her a dream house, 2 kids and a stable marriage with a drug free successful guy who owns his own business. Shitty for her

How tall are you?

hateraid
01-10-2022, 03:47 PM

Right, I guess your wife is proud you live on ISH hating on a person who literally has no bearing on your life EVERYDAY. Or you defend a guy who brags about his 8 ball and drug habits. Real winner m8!

hateraid
01-10-2022, 03:48 PM
Lol, the 2 virgins banding together. beautiful

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Lol, the 2 virgins banding together. beautiful

How tall are you?

hateraid
01-10-2022, 03:49 PM
It totally reeks of insecurity. Op is literally a 5’5” balding Filipino midget. So we can all figure out where that comes from. :lol

Coming from the guy who takes pictures of a dirty coffee table and brags about it? :roll:

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Coming from the guy who takes pictures of a dirty coffee table and brags about it? :roll:

Soooo.

How tall are you?

hateraid
01-10-2022, 03:50 PM
How tall are you?

Tall enough to not live in motel

How much is crack nowadays?

hateraid
01-10-2022, 03:51 PM
Soooo.

How tall are you?

Tall enough to not PM posters about how Simon hurt my feelings

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Tall enough to not live in motel

5’5”?

tpols
01-10-2022, 03:52 PM

No offense bro... but that's the reason then lol. You actually had to do a lot to get a BJ. and its far from a rare thing. Literally everybody has gotten them for less than that.

Its a weird flex and does disrespect your wife.

hateraid
01-10-2022, 03:53 PM
Welfarefan on suicide watch!

Only the virgin Aussie can save him now!

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 03:54 PM

Bro you look and act like LeBron23 but you are over 50 years old.

Kill yourself :oldlol:

hateraid
01-10-2022, 03:54 PM
No offense bro... but that's the reason then lol. You actually had to do a lot to get a BJ. and its far from a rare thing. Literally everybody has gotten them for less than that.

Hey I love the woman! I'm a lucky man to have her mother my kids. She deserves it

hateraid
01-10-2022, 03:56 PM

Bro you look and act like LeBron23 but you are over 50 years old.

Kill yourself :oldlol:

PM me about it! Like when Simon hurt your feelings and you cried to me about it

Better yet snitch to a mod! I get those emails too. I might just go check my inbox and share your reports lol

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 03:58 PM
PM me about it! Like when Simon hurt your feelings and you cried to me about it

Better yet snitch to a mod! I get those emails too. I might just go check my inbox and share your reports lol

5’5” bro.

Nice. Make some more threads about how your wife insists that you don’t have sex with her.

hateraid
01-10-2022, 03:59 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?478465-Sure-sex-is-great-but/page4

Remider, this is warriorfan :roll:

Nilocon165
01-10-2022, 03:59 PM
5’5” bro.

Nice. Make some more threads about how your wife insists that you don’t have sex with her.

Why’d you stop using your mr jabbar account

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 04:00 PM
Why’d you stop using your mr jabbar account

Lost the password. :lol

hateraid
01-10-2022, 04:00 PM
5’5” bro.

I'll do that!
What's 5'5? Is that slang for how much you pay for crack?

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 04:01 PM
I'll do that!
What's 5'5? Is that slang for how much you pay for crack?

5’5” is how tall you are. And you are balding and have bacne. You have cried about it on here plenty of times and posted pictures of yourself as well.

Don’t gotta lie about it bro. :oldlol:

hateraid
01-10-2022, 04:02 PM
Lebron haters...virgin druggies. Lol. They can't appreciate a good bj

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 04:03 PM
Lebron haters...virgin druggies. Lol. They can't appreciate a good bj

LeBron stans. All 5’5” Filipino dorks who don’t know two shits about basketball. Keep on bragging about how your wife insists you don’t have to touch her p.ussy. :roll:

hateraid
01-10-2022, 04:04 PM
5’5” is how tall you are. And you are balding and have bacne. You have cried about it on here plenty of times and posted pictures of yourself as well.

Don’t gotta lie about it bro. :oldlol:

Say the guy who brag posts about living in a motel and showing his collection of white trash on a tree stump coffee table. Lol. I could only imagine what you look like

hateraid
01-10-2022, 04:07 PM
LeBron stans. All 5’5” Filipino dorks who don’t know two shits about basketball. Keep on bragging about how your wife insists you don’t have to touch her p.ussy. :roll:

Not nice to talk about Lebron23 like that. :no:

He's not a cookie cutter of the Lebron fam. He actually comes off classier than you. Think about that for a second

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 04:08 PM
Say the guy who brag posts about living in a motel and showing his collection of white trash on a free stump coffee table. Lol. I could only imagine what you look like

Keep imagining then. It doesn’t really matter what you think or how you cope with it. I know you are 5’5”. That’s blatantly the root of your insecurities and this thread. It’s super funny watching you squirm around and freak out about it. Just accept who you are. You are 5’5”, bald, and you get blowjobs from your wife while she insists you don’t **** her. That’s pretty cool man. That’s why you made this thread in the first place. :applause:

hateraid
01-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Keep imagining then. It doesn’t really matter what you think or how you cope with it. I know you are 5’5”. That’s blatantly the root of your insecurities and this thread. It’s super funny watching you squirm around and freak out about it. Just accept who you are. You are 5’5”, bald, and you get blowjobs from your wife while she insists you don’t **** her. That’s pretty cool man. That’s why you made this thread in the first place. :applause:

Lol, warriorfan projecting like crazy. The druggie snitch keeps reaching. Suicidal thoughts makes him gaslight himself.

Has covid shut down your drug rehab group meetings? Maybe Spurs m8 and you can open a zoom account and talk. Don't you go dying on us!

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 04:31 PM
Lol, warriorfan projecting like crazy. The druggie snitch keeps reaching. Suicidal thoughts makes him gaslight himself.

Has covid shut down your drug rehab group meetings? Maybe Spurs m8 and you can open a zoom account and talk. Don't you go dying on us!

5’5” Filipino midget meltdown. :lol

hateraid
01-10-2022, 04:46 PM
5’5” Filipino midget meltdown. :lol

Lol, says guy repeating "5'5!" because he's getting polished in this thread. I get head. You give it for crack! Don't take it out on me

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 04:57 PM
Lol, says guy repeating "5'5!" because he's getting polished in this thread. I get head. You give it for crack! Don't take it out on me

You are a 5’5” Filipino midget and having the biggest meltdown about it. :lol

I would think at 50+ years old you would come to grip with some of these insecurities but I guess the manlet rage never dies. :lol

Spurs m8
01-10-2022, 05:02 PM

I would think at 50+ years old you would come to grip with some of these insecurities but I guess the manlet rage never dies. :lol

Little man syndrome, I guess.

hateraid
01-10-2022, 05:13 PM
Virgin Lebron hater 2 to the rescue! Lol

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 05:15 PM
Little man syndrome, I guess.

:(

hateraid
01-10-2022, 05:17 PM

What else can warriorfan project. I'm 5'5 now 50+. Lol. Crack makes you say the darndest things

+1 415-696-6025

There's the number to the recovery center in your area. Use it. Before you harm yourself. You can beat your addiction!

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 05:18 PM
What else can warriorfan project. I'm 5'5 now 50+. Lol. Crack makes you say the darndest things

+1 415-696-6025

There's the number to the recovery center in your area. Use it. Before you harm yourself. You can beat your addiction!

Lol. You posted your picture on here before multiple times. You are literally a 5’5” Filipino who’s balding.

Don’t gotta be ashamed. You are what you are. :)

Meticode
01-10-2022, 05:19 PM
This feels like a thread I would've created 10 years ago boasting about my wife...that I'm now in the process of divorcing. :oldlol:

Obviously, there's much more to it than that, but it's definitely a huge sign of her feelings for you.

hateraid
01-10-2022, 05:21 PM
Lol. You posted your picture on here before multiple times. You are literally a 5’5” Filipino who’s balding.

Don’t gotta be ashamed. You are what you are. :)

I ain't ashamed of your exaggerations!
You're a white trash druggie! Now that's shameful

hateraid
01-10-2022, 05:21 PM
This feels like a thread I would've created 10 years ago boasting about my wife...that I'm now in the process of divorcing. :oldlol:

Obviously, there's much more to it than that, but it's definitely a huge sign of her feelings for you.

Lol, it does come off meticode 2010. Sorry to hear that. But it looks like you're on good spirits about it!

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 05:22 PM
I ain't ashamed of your exaggerations!
You're a white trash druggie! Now that's shameful

Lol. How tall are you then? :roll:

hateraid
01-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Lol. How tall are you then? :roll:

Tall enough to check you into a rehab center

How much is crack again? You seem to avoid the answer.

hateraid
01-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Lol, has anyone seen warriorfan this triggered? I'm not even talking about Lebron!

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 05:27 PM
5’5” Filipino manlet meltdown

Gohan
01-10-2022, 05:36 PM

Why are you divorcing? You cheated again?

hateraid
01-10-2022, 06:10 PM
Warriorfan triggered to the max!

Suicide watch!

hateraid
01-10-2022, 06:13 PM
Actually warriorfan you should probably kill yourself. One less druggie the taxpayers have to support their filthy habit. Lol

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 06:44 PM

Are you mad?

hateraid
01-10-2022, 07:02 PM

Are you mad?

Lol says the guy hyper triggered in this thread? Everyone's laughing at you druggie

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 07:06 PM
Lol says the guy hyper triggered in this thread? Everyone's laughing at you druggie

lmao

hateraid
01-10-2022, 07:41 PM
Use that recovery clinic line buddy. We're all concerned for you. Do you want me to start a Lebron thread for you for some mental therapy?

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 07:44 PM
Use that recovery clinic line buddy. We're all concerned for you. Do you want me to start a Lebron thread for you for some mental therapy?

Manlet meltdown :lol

Axe
01-10-2022, 07:55 PM
Hey, be careful of bullying him. Or else, he'll report you to the mods of this board. :ohwell:

hateraid
01-10-2022, 08:21 PM
Hey, be careful of bullying him. Or else, he'll report you to the mods of this board. :ohwell:

He has. I've seen his emails lol.

I'll keep bullying him. It's fun watching him meltdown. I'm sure ISH is entertained

warriorfan
01-10-2022, 08:30 PM
5’5”, balding, and very mad.

Spurs m8
01-10-2022, 09:02 PM
5’5”, balding, and very mad.

The dude has absolutely no self awareness...this is a major meltdown

Axe
01-10-2022, 09:36 PM
He has. I've seen his emails lol.

I'll keep bullying him. It's fun watching him meltdown. I'm sure ISH is entertained
He's been clowned multiple times in the past. Fast forward to today and that still hasn't changed lol.

Bronbron23
01-10-2022, 09:46 PM

Bruh normal men don't talk about their wives like this. It's disrespectful as hell and it has nothing to do with bron and everything to do with you being wack af.

Spurs m8
01-10-2022, 09:54 PM
Bruh normal men don't talk about their wives like this. It's disrespectful as hell and it has nothing to do with bron and everything to do with you being wack af.

Yep.

Some guys in their teens and 20s may talk about random girls and stuff like this....

Grown married men don't talk about their wives like this.

Meticode
01-11-2022, 12:40 AM
Why are you divorcing? You cheated again?

I cheated multiple times in the past years and years ago, we reconciled, but you can only bend someone's trust for you so much until it breaks. I definitely broke it a long time ago. And while we did have a lot of good days after reconciling, we just weren't in love anymore the way we were for several years until I made my first mistake, then knowingly chose to keep making that choice over and over. Most of our arguments came from things that were out of routine. Like if I have to stay late from work, she would question it. And I don't blame her for it, but it's not going to work if you can trust your husband or wife anymore.

To sum it up, I've been completely faithful for her to years now, but she doesn't trust me anymore, won't ever trust me and the love just isn't there. So we both decided to separate mutually. I moved out, got my own place. Haven't officially filed paperwork yet, but I will be doing it this spring. Our daughter is between us 50/50. It's very civil.

Meticode
01-11-2022, 12:44 AM

I'm in a good place internally yes. Financially it's been a damn struggle, but it's working. Also probably helps that after we separated, I met an awesome woman that we've both have told each other about our demons and mistakes. We're both tired of being lied to and lying to others so we promised to be 100% honest to each other no matter what. So far, it's been awesome. Sex is ****ing awesome too.

hateraid
01-11-2022, 01:06 AM

This is actually quite common locker room talk....at any age. The fact you're offended by it kind of makes me think you're a sensitive bitch. My wife isn't offended by it. Most women who like satisfying their men won't either. And I'm pointing out it's pretty coincidental the Lebron hate family banded together on this. Which pretty much confirms what ******* you guys are. It's no different when wives talk amongst themselves talking about their husband's ***** size. It doesn't offend me. Women talk! Your wives are talking about your ***** all the time.
Sounds like you need to review your man card.

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 01:10 AM
This is actually quite common locker room talk....at any age. The fact you're offended by it kind of makes me think you're a sensitive bitch. My wife isn't offended by it. Most women who like satisfying their men won't either. And I'm pointing out it's pretty coincidental the Lebron hate family banded together on this. Which pretty much confirms what ******* you guys are. It's no different when wives talk amongst themselves talking about their husband's ***** size. It doesn't affect me.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah, it’s a LeBron thing…definitely has nothing to do with you being a complete f.ucking dipshit.

hateraid
01-11-2022, 01:14 AM

Yeah, it’s a LeBron thing…definitely has nothing to do with you being a complete f.ucking dipshit.

Yet how coincidental you 3 cucks get triggered in this thread.

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 01:19 AM
Yet how coincidental you 3 cucks get triggered in this thread.

It’s a LeBron conspiracy. Has nothing to do with you being a 5’5” fuming midget who brags about how his wife doesn’t want him to go near her p.ussy :oldlol:

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 01:20 AM
It’s a LeBron conspiracy. Has nothing to do with you being a 5’5” fuming midget who brags about how his wife doesn’t want him to go near her p.ussy :oldlol:

hateraid
01-11-2022, 01:27 AM

It shows your characters. Lonely cuckboys who lack a sex life so they focus on Lebron 24/7

No wonder you boys are so worked up lol

hateraid
01-11-2022, 01:30 AM
Maybe you 3 need to stop focusing on Lebron and more on your significant others. It's probably why none of you can relate. Well except for welfarefan who gets beak from a toothless crackwhore.

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 01:41 AM
It shows your characters. Lonely cuckboys who lack a sex life so they focus on Lebron 24/7

No wonder you boys are so worked up lol

No one brought up LeBron at all in this thread. :oldlol: You just literally made that up as a coping strategy because you didn’t want to admit maybe these people are laughing at you because you are a 5’5” lame who doesn’t like p.ussy. Get some rest little guy. You’ve had a long day. :lol

Proctor
01-11-2022, 02:07 AM
Hateraid is a slightly taller Lebron23 with half the IQ

Bawkish
01-11-2022, 02:28 AM
This is actually quite common locker room talk....at any age. The fact you're offended by it kind of makes me think you're a sensitive bitch. My wife isn't offended by it. Most women who like satisfying their men won't either. And I'm pointing out it's pretty coincidental the Lebron hate family banded together on this. Which pretty much confirms what ******* you guys are. It's no different when wives talk amongst themselves talking about their husband's ***** size. It doesn't offend me. Women talk! Your wives are talking about your ***** all the time.

Women talks are all like that, doesn't mean we men have to talk the same as if we have to compare our dick sizes firsthand in the locker rooms

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 02:40 AM

Fvck :roll::roll::roll:

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 02:41 AM
No one brought up LeBron at all in this thread. :oldlol: You just literally made that up as a coping strategy because you didn’t want to admit maybe these people are laughing at you because you are a 5’5” lame who doesn’t like p.ussy. Get some rest little guy. You’ve had a long day. :lol

Hes the gift that keeps on giving....that no one wants :roll:

Staggering he's still so unaware

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 04:13 AM

Hes the gift that keeps on giving....that no one wants :roll:

Staggering he's still so unaware

LeBron23 Senior over here, fuming about how people aren’t getting impressed about how he’s too lazy to have sex with his wife. :roll:

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 04:21 AM

CelticBaller
01-11-2022, 12:55 PM
9 pages of the same 3 posters going at it

Will this be the new BTE?

hateraid
01-11-2022, 01:06 PM
9 pages of the same 3 posters going at it

Will this be the new BTE?

Don't restart that.

I didn't realize Lebron haters were such pansies. Warriofan and spur m8 found a new idol to occupy their day. I'm flattered that all they can concentrate on is me.
Sprinkle in a couple of other of my fans. Proctor the teenaged girl :roll:

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 04:26 PM
The insecure midget just can't let it go.

Bron stans either virgins or wife haters....no pvssy, either way

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 04:32 PM
The insecure midget just can't let it go.

Bron stans either virgins or wife haters....no pvssy, either way

:roll: :roll:

hateraid
01-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Look at the 2 cucks still rattled. Lol. I can't believe I can tear them away from their Lebron hating to focus on me. I'm flattered.

Nilocon165
01-11-2022, 04:46 PM
The sad part is both warriorfan and Kawhi m8 are like 30 years old. That’s ****ing bleak

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 04:57 PM
The sad part is both warriorfan and Kawhi m8 are like 30 years old. That’s ****ing bleak

As opposed to being 50 and bragging and disrespecting your wife on the Internet.

We called him out, sit down, virgin kid, no one gives a fvck what you think...except the 50 year old weirdo

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:11 PM

Two cucks think alike. Both sensitive to hearing the word blowjob. Lol

They're to dumb to realize they're being bullied. They're so obsessed with me they lost focus. Somehow they believe they called me out when clearly they come off as hypersensitive losers. That's why they cling on to this as a false sense of "winning". Lol

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:14 PM
As opposed to being 50 and bragging and disrespecting your wife on the Internet.

We called him out, sit down, virgin kid, no one gives a fvck what you think...except the 50 year old weirdo

Envy is a sin. You want peanut butter with your jelly?

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 05:17 PM
Envy is a sin. You want peanut butter with your jelly?

I have the perfect relationship and I'm over 6'

Try again

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:20 PM

Try again

To a female who gives shit blowjobs. Probably because she knows she married a sensitive snowflake. Lol. Stop focusing on Lebron and show her attention. Better yet stop focusing on me. Lol. I've low-key cucked your marriage

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:21 PM
I love it. All I have to do is post and the two cuck boys abandon the NBA forum and obsess over me. I'm so flattered

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 05:21 PM
To a female who gives shit blowjobs. Probably because she knows she married a sensitive snowflake. Lol. Stop focusing on Lebron and show her attention. Better yet stop focusing on me. Lol. I've low-key cucked your marriage

You are so insecure and weird lmao

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 05:23 PM
I love it. All I have to do is post and the two cuck boys abandon the NBA forum and obsess over me. I'm so flattered

I never left the nba forum...warriorfan is there too.

Once again...you're getting in a spin and abandoning the truth...

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:24 PM
You are so insecure and weird lmao

Says the guy who wakes up at 5 AM to respond in this thread? Lol. Can't sleep at night? Not only is Lebron in your head 24/7, I have rent space as well. In fact you abandon Lebron to focus on me! I'm flattered

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:25 PM
I never left the nba forum...warriorfan is there too.

Once again...you're getting in a spin and abandoning the truth...
This is the OTC dummy. You're posting in it right now!

Lol what a moron

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 05:26 PM
Says the guy who wakes up at 5 AM to respond in this thread? Lol. Can't sleep at night? Not only is Lebron in your head 24/7, I have rent space as well. In fact you abandon Lebron to focus on me! I'm flattered

I got up at 7am...pretty normal time to get up lmao

Run along, midget

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:27 PM
Look at you and your time stamps. I have you more rattled than Lebron. Lol. Too funny. I post and not even seconds later my monkey jumps in

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:28 PM
I got up at 7am...pretty normal time to get up lmao

Run along, midget

Most people get ready for their day. You immediately jump on ISH to obsess about Lebron. Now me. That's far from normal. Lol

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 05:29 PM
Most people get ready for their day. You immediately jump on ISH to obsess about Lebron. Now me. That's far from normal. Lol

Ok, midget

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:30 PM
This is my thread, which has now become a leash for the 2 cuck dogs. Lol. I've always wanted a puppy. Now I have 2

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 05:30 PM
You sure showed us

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:31 PM
Ok, midget

Lol, 7 AM and Lebron first thing on his mind. Now me. Your wife must feel emotionally detachted. Poor woman. I bet when she first wakes up she rolls over and sees you in your phone already posting about Lebron. Lol. That shut will ruin your marriage

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:32 PM
You sure showed us

I did. Look how obsessed you are. Lol. You can't even go back to the NBA forum and rant about Lebron. I got you in my personal jail

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Ok, dwarfy

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:35 PM
I've literally ruined your day. Lol. I bet you can't even log off. I'll keep you On here just for shits and giggles

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:39 PM
It's literally 7:30 AM there and Spurs m8 has spent 2 hours obsessing over me with a sprinkle of Lebron. Lol. Which means it was 5 AM when he started.

Can you imagine getting up at 5 AM to obsess about Lebron??? I can't make this shit up lol

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 05:39 PM
Your lack of awareness on here, would also explain the lack of awareness in your marriage.

The double posting of meltdowns - when I'm barely writing, is hilarious lmao

Have a good one, little guy

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 05:42 PM
Ps. It's 8:30

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:49 PM
Your lack of awareness on here, would also explain the lack of awareness in your marriage.

The double posting of meltdowns - when I'm barely writing, is hilarious lmao

Have a good one, little guy

Yet here you are...in my thread. Lol

Self awareness is you telling people to log off to be happy and here you are. Waking up at 5 in the morning to begin your Lebron ritual. Lol, wake up buddy. Look in the mirror.
You defend a known crack addict. Shows what character you have. Lol. You're in MY thread melting down. We're just adding more coal to the fire

hateraid
01-11-2022, 05:55 PM
8:30 in the morning and this guy has paid more attention to me than his own wife. Lol. And he's saying he has a good marriage. That's comical.

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 06:35 PM

Try again

Same. The manlet rage is real :lol

But hey, at least he doesn’t f.uck his wife? What a badass.

DevBooker'sMask
01-11-2022, 06:36 PM
It's literally 7:30 AM there and Spurs m8 has spent 2 hours obsessing over me with a sprinkle of Lebron. Lol. Which means it was 5 AM when he started.

Can you imagine getting up at 5 AM to obsess about Lebron??? I can't make this shit up lol

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 06:39 PM

:roll::roll:

hateraid
01-11-2022, 06:39 PM

Warriorfan you're back! Haven't killed yourself yet? Because seriously I will transfer you money to OD.

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 06:41 PM
:roll::roll:

hateraid
01-11-2022, 06:45 PM

hateraid
01-11-2022, 06:47 PM
Not even noon in Australia and Spurs m8 has been focused I me since 5 in the morning!

Lololol, what a life.

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 06:57 PM

We're not even talking to him anymore, and he's still in an absolute spin :roll::roll:

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 07:07 PM
We're not even talking to him anymore, and he's still in an absolute spin :roll::roll:

Fuming so hard. Hilarious.

Spurs m8
01-11-2022, 07:11 PM

Fuming so hard. Hilarious.

Biggest meltdown I've seen in a long time tbh

The double posting was the icing on the cake

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 07:17 PM
Biggest meltdown I've seen in a long time tbh

The double posting was the icing on the cake

Lol. Double posting while babbling about LeBron for some odd reason. Insisting we are “triggered”.

Poor lil guy.

hateraid
01-11-2022, 07:18 PM
The 2 cuck dogs still obsessed with me. Lol. 1 in the afternoon and Spurs m8 still stuck in my jail. Too funny

hateraid
01-11-2022, 07:19 PM
I've got these to more triggered than Lebron does. Lol. I deserve an ISH achievement award.

hateraid
01-11-2022, 07:20 PM
Now they're having a side conversation about me in this thread. How loserish can you get :cheers:

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 07:21 PM
I've got these to more triggered than Lebron does. Lol. I deserve an ISH achievement award.

Shortest F.aggot on ISH award

hateraid
01-11-2022, 07:24 PM
Your crack dealer is wondering why you're not answering his calls. Stop focusing on me and message him back!

Maybe this might be a good thing. Warriorfan so focused on me he has no time for drugs!

You're welcome.

highwhey
01-11-2022, 07:24 PM

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 07:25 PM
Your crack dealer is wondering why you're not answering his calls. Stop focusing on me and message him back!

Maybe this might be a good thing. Warriorfan so focused on me he had no time for drugs!

You're welcome.

5’5” meltdown

hateraid
01-11-2022, 07:26 PM

Watch the lame response. Bbbbbut he's 50! Derp derp derp

hateraid
01-11-2022, 07:27 PM
Rent free. Lol
You gonna kill yourself now?

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 07:32 PM
Rent free. Lol
You gonna kill yourself now?

Your son probably will. You tried to name him after a brother and he ended up with white blotches all over his skin and gets bullied all the time :lol

That’s pretty good.

hateraid
01-11-2022, 07:36 PM
Your son probably will. You tried to name him after a brother and he ended up with white blotches all over his skin and gets bullied all the time :lol

That’s pretty good.

It's all healed now. Modern medicine is pretty sick. You'll probably end up with a deformed baby with a crack whore. Raising a child with your crack and fake guns on a tree stump coffee table :roll:

hateraid
01-11-2022, 07:37 PM
Warriorfan so white trash he actual thinks he can afford to go to Dallas and watch an NFL playoff game. Lolol. What a fraud.

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 07:38 PM
It's all healed now. Modern medicine is pretty sick. You'll probably end up with a deformed baby with a crack whore. Raising a child with your crack and fake gums on a tree stump coffee table :roll:

That’s good to hear. You have to admit it’s funny that you named him Iverson and he ended up with white blotches all over…then got bullied at school for trying to say nigga…

C’mon man. It’s funny.

hateraid
01-11-2022, 07:41 PM
That's my second son.

Remember when Simon bullied you so bad you would PM me directly crying?

That was hilarious :roll:

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 07:48 PM
Manlet meltdown

hateraid
01-11-2022, 07:53 PM
Manlet meltdown

Typical triggered response. Lol, Shall I summon Simon? You still afraid of the boogeyman? Lol

warriorfan
01-11-2022, 07:54 PM
Typical triggered response. Lol, Shall I summon Simon? You still afraid of the boogeyman? Lol

Sure. Maybe you can even get him to f.uck your wife for you.

tpols
01-11-2022, 08:16 PM
It astounds me that a grown 40+ year old family man could get into such a petty and childish page after page tantrum argument with people he considers idiots and crackheads...like... I'm trying to imagine my own dad or grandfathers ever being this insecure and immature at that stage in life.

Its honestly amazing. :lol OP came in trying to flex and now wishing death on everybody in his own thread.

:biggums:

You can literally feel the small dick energy manlet rage in every reply. I know 17 year olds with more composure and social awareness.

Gohan
01-11-2022, 08:23 PM
This thread is sad, now nikkas is getting a little too personal in here. Talking about peoples children and sh1t. They need to lock this sh1t

diamenz
01-11-2022, 08:54 PM
When she can go down on you and make you nut without any reciprocation. Because she wants to satisfy her man. Bonus for the 9:00 AM wakeup call on the weekends.

You find this girl, keep her. They are a rare breed.

r u DaHeezy?

FKAri
01-11-2022, 09:36 PM
Fascinating thread.

Axe
01-12-2022, 12:28 AM
It astounds me that a grown 40+ year old family man could get into such a petty and childish page after page tantrum argument with people he considers idiots and crackheads...like... I'm trying to imagine my own dad or grandfathers ever being this insecure and immature at that stage in life.

Its honestly amazing. :lol OP came in trying to flex and now wishing death on everybody in his own thread.

You can literally feel the small dick energy manlet rage in every reply. I know 17 year olds with more composure and social awareness.
Cringe. Mind your own goddamn business, thurston..

Spurs m8
01-12-2022, 01:25 AM
Cringe. Mind your own goddamn business, thurston..

He's 100% right though

hateraid
01-12-2022, 03:04 AM

Thats actually kind of rich from you buddy. Because you compose yourself the exact same way. You claim to be mature to see past that yet you conduct yourself the same way. You have a tendency to go above and beyond that level of maturity to prove a point. I see posters get you riled up the same way.
You call me out but don't fault the druggie and and aussie Lebron fanatic the same way? Whats the difference from a 40 year old and a 30 year old?
The only difference is I trigger you the same way so you validate their reactions. When really you should fault them. The difference between me and them is I don't spend 24/7 on here and they do. So if you want to exploit that POV keep it consistent. Otherwise I'll just make the kids squirm like are now. It's fun. Because no matter how I react I'm better off than them. A druggie and a lapdog who defends a druggie.

Now sit back and keep getting entertained

Nanners
01-12-2022, 03:38 AM

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9617167935baa927e76d6fb5bdc993f9

Spurs m8
01-12-2022, 03:56 AM
God, he's still melting down

It's just sad, at this point

Might let the little guy go now

BurningHammer
01-12-2022, 04:22 AM
This is so dumb, cringy and sad at the same time.

Proctor
01-12-2022, 04:25 AM

TheCorporation
01-12-2022, 04:28 AM
WarriorFan is the type of bitch to get personal but then start crying when others get personal back at him. Stop being a hypocritical bitch. OP made a friendly thread and of course the fat, unemployed,.apartment dwelling loser gets jealous and shits on it. Distateful scum.

hateraid
01-12-2022, 06:10 AM
WarriorFan is the type of bitch to get personal but then start crying when others get personal back at him. Stop being a hypocritical bitch. OP made a friendly thread and of course the fat, unemployed,.apartment dwelling loser gets jealous and shits on it. Distateful scum.

Precisely. And of course his only bum chum predictably backs him up.
It wasn't even about the content, warriorfan has had a hard on for me for years. So he'll try and bark whenever he sees I post. I clap back and of course takes it too personally. I just earn my rent.
So why not bully him? He's a druggie snitch. I've personally received PMs from to ban wheels. That's how much of a bitch he is. That's why I keep it going.

Axe
01-12-2022, 06:13 AM
Precisely. And of course his only bum chum predictably backs him up.
It wasn't even about the content, warriorfan has had a hard on for me for years. So he'll try and bark whenever he sees I post. I clap back and of course takes it too personally. I just earn my rent.
So why not bully him? He's a druggie snitch. I've personally received PMs from to ban wheels. That's how much of a bitch he is. That's why I keep it going.
You used to be a mod itb?

Gohan
01-12-2022, 06:22 AM
What i dont understand is how in the hell do you smuggle crack, and snitch?

Axe
01-12-2022, 06:25 AM
Perks of being a playboy :oldlol:

SATAN
01-12-2022, 06:25 AM
14 pages of hateraid effortlessly absolutely obliterating warriorfan and Spurs m8.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/8196ba0f-98f1-447c-96b9-4382e205dd6c/dahqfcr-b263b657-820b-4776-bd3b-01cc703f5ef4.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJ IUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQz NzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZT BkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6 WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1 t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi84MTk2YmEwZi05OGYxLTQ0N2MtOTZiOS00 MzgyZTIwNWRkNmMvZGFocWZjci1iMjYzYjY1Ny04MjBiLTQ3Nz YtYmQzYi0wMWNjNzAzZjVlZjQuZ2lmIn1dXX0.HJt61lUNtUk9 h7UBXYFTaOdN84Uecf8tSHkCi4hbx9A

:applause:

warriorfan
01-12-2022, 11:14 AM
Absolutely fuming :roll:

TheCorporation
01-12-2022, 11:41 AM

I know you're hurting inside but I'm here to say life will get better my friend.

highwhey
01-12-2022, 12:39 PM

Hang in there pal, things will get better.

warriorfan
01-12-2022, 12:48 PM
Hang in there pal, things will get better.

Is that what they told you at your rehab center?

:yaohappy:

TheCorporation
01-12-2022, 01:02 PM
Is that what they told you at your rehab center?

:yaohappy:

Be strong--welfare is only a temporary bridge to getting you back on your feet. You're almost there my friend. :cheers:

hateraid
01-12-2022, 01:35 PM

He's white trash. His kid is his son and nephew

hateraid
01-12-2022, 01:38 PM
Poor guy. Another sleepless night getting up at 8 AM and reporting immediately to this thread. Again will obsess about me and ignore all these attempts to help him. Such a sad sight to see

warriorfan
01-12-2022, 01:58 PM
Poor guy. Another sleepless night getting up at 8 AM and reporting immediately to this thread. Again will obsess about me and ignore all these attempts to help him. Such a sad sight to see

You should show your wife this thread. Lol.

hateraid
01-12-2022, 02:09 PM
You should show your wife this thread. Lol.

She knows I say these things. It's actually a compliment and I'm lucky to have her!
Funny how she doesn't find it offensive and your snitch ass does. Focus on you first. You'll break through it buddy

hateraid
01-12-2022, 02:09 PM
Another day of fuming warriorsfan. I almost pity him

ArbitraryWater
01-12-2022, 02:33 PM
hateraid just chillin' not moving a muscle while he's getting head as WE SPEAK, chirping it up with the trolls here

what a time to be alive

thanks for the entertainment broskis

its all love, innit?

warriorfan
01-12-2022, 02:36 PM
hateraid just chillin' not moving a muscle while he's getting head as WE SPEAK, chirping it up with the trolls here

what a time to be alive

its all love, innit?

https://www.autismspeaks.org/sites/default/files/styles/wysiwyg_small_width/public/Autism_Speaks_VerticalDS_Full_RGB_150dpi%20%281%29 .png?itok=fLwBvzIH

hateraid
01-12-2022, 03:02 PM

what a time to be alive

its all love, innit?

Hey I get off the internet first. I ain't no animal

Airupthere
01-12-2022, 03:04 PM
Hey I get off the internet first. I ain't no animal

Lebron23 is the only kid around here who I thought is filipino. I didn't know you are one too.

Gohan
01-12-2022, 03:29 PM
Lmao at the bron stans running in defense of hateraid, he must be a bron stan too or they wouldnt be saying shit lmao

hateraid
01-12-2022, 04:01 PM
Lmao at the bron stans running in defense of hateraid, he must be a bron stan too or they wouldnt be saying shit lmao

I'm not a Bron stan..
Who other than ThCorporation?
AW...no
Highwhey...no
Satan...no
Nicolan...no

Sorry, just the regulars. OTOH it's all Lebron haters who are bothered.

TheCorporation
01-12-2022, 05:35 PM

Real14 needs to chill before we cut those library computer credits on your ass.

Gohan
01-12-2022, 06:07 PM
I'm not a Bron stan..
Who other than ThCorporation?
AW...no
Highwhey...no
Satan...no
Nicolan...no

Sorry, just the regulars. OTOH it's all Lebron haters who are bothered.

Youre joking right? All those mfers are bron slurpers def satan and the original snitch “AW”

Gohan
01-12-2022, 06:08 PM
Real14 needs to chill before we cut those library computer credits on your ass.

Every black person aint real14. I could give a fvck about new york im on my ny87 sh1t lmao