PDA

View Full Version : Battle Footage in Kazakhstan

j3lademaster
01-09-2022, 05:20 PM
The Battle of Almaty: Rebels armed with stolen police shields, firearms, and batons charge Collective security bloc defenses at the republic center. The battle has been raging for more than 4 hours with the Collective security forces taking heavy fire from small arms.

https://twitter.com/thearch57864448/status/1479122412017008642

Shogon
01-09-2022, 05:58 PM
Bitcoin literally fixes this and every other governance problem worldwide given enough time. And while I'm quite sure that everyone that reads this will think I'm a lunatic, I don't give a ****.

A truly free market is coming. It is inevitable. Pity I won't be around to see it.

highwhey
01-09-2022, 07:11 PM
Bitcoin literally fixes this and every other governance problem worldwide given enough time. And while I'm quite sure that everyone that reads this will think I'm a lunatic, I don't give a ****.

A truly free market is coming. It is inevitable. Pity I won't be around to see it.

do you think bitcoin can solve the alt problem on ISH?

Shogon
01-09-2022, 09:01 PM
do you think bitcoin can solve the alt problem on ISH?

Probably not. lol.

Perhaps if some sort of monetary incentive were introduced where quality posts got sent money in real time via other posters... so money that got "streamed" if you will, you know? I dunno. But then again, people never agree and their viewpoints differ wildly.

I know Twitter was working on some sort of LN tipping integration before Dorsey left, unsure if they still are, probably not.

The only thing that can cure the alt problem on ISH is the admin and he doesn't have any interest in doing so, seemingly.

FultzNationRISE
01-09-2022, 09:17 PM
Probably not. lol.

Perhaps if some sort of monetary incentive were introduced where quality posts got sent money in real time via other posters... so money that got "streamed" if you will, you know? I dunno. But then again, people never agree and their viewpoints differ wildly.

I know Twitter was working on some sort of LN tipping integration before Dorsey left, unsure if they still are, probably not.

The only thing that can cure the alt problem on ISH is the admin and he doesn't have any interest in doing so, seemingly.

I don't think that system would work tbh.

For instance, you once offered to make a blades of freedom purchase if I honestly disclosed all of my alts. I obliged and provided an accurate listing of all my alts (none). You then reneged on your vow and ducked the commitment you made ever after. :(

How can I ever trust someone again to follow thru with their promises of patronage? If I were to start making quality posts, I'd still always feel in the back of my mind like I'm just going to end up being used and exploited for my words like a piece of meat. You're just gonna have your fun with my posts and then leave me in the cold with nary a pot to go pee pee in when I turn to you for support.

:cry: