PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook totally demoralized

Nike D'Antoni
01-10-2022, 01:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHAYPrgWlho&ab_channel=NBALakeShow

I feel bad for him. In his interview, he seems totally down.

Chuckbe
01-10-2022, 01:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHAYPrgWlho&ab_channel=NBALakeShow

I feel bad for him. In his interview, he seems totally down.

He'll be fine after imdaman99 gives him a blowie

SATAN
01-10-2022, 01:58 AM
He's always like that after a loss. Don't feel bad for him. He played like shit. Again.

44 million. :facepalm

Dude is gonna get booed at Lakers home games at this rate.

Nike D'Antoni
01-10-2022, 02:01 AM
He's always like that after a loss. Don't feel bad for him. He played like shit. Again.

44 million. :facepalm

He wants to make this work. It's not like he is careless, he is trying. Not working, but trying.

Axe
01-10-2022, 02:06 AM
He'll be fine after imdaman99 gives him a blowie
:milton

Johnny32
01-10-2022, 02:07 AM
He wants to make this work. It's not like he is careless, he is trying. Not working, but trying.

then he should ask the coach to come off the bench.

Cyrus334
01-10-2022, 02:08 AM
It just doesn't work. Russ can't be himself when he's playing with Lebron. He needs to dominate the ball in order to get into his rhythem. Notice how Russ had his best games of the season when he played next to AD and not Lebron.

SATAN
01-10-2022, 02:11 AM

So?

Constantly throwing up airballs, missing lay ups and dunks, chucking bank shots that hit the top of the backboard, high turnover numbers, poor defense, going into the paint without a plan (much like THT and Dennis), killing momentum all the time etc etc...He does all that constantly. It's on him to fix it like any other good player would. It seems most people are actually convinced he is a bad player now.

Personally I don't think he's really bad as he has some good games but he's just so stupid that it's painful to watch. He has athletic gifts but often it's completely useless. Might as well be on the bench. No one wants him to fail. It's on him. He's not worth over 40 million dollar as a player.

For it to work he has to stop being a dumbass.

SATAN
01-10-2022, 02:14 AM
It just doesn't work. Russ can't be himself when he's playing with Lebron. He needs to dominate the ball in order to get into his rhythem. Notice how Russ had his best games of the season when he played next to AD and not Lebron.

Frank should stick to staggering them as much as possible. Even if it means Russ gets less minutes. No idea what he's thinking sometimes.

Axe
01-10-2022, 02:15 AM
Trade him for ben simmons

Spurs m8
01-10-2022, 02:17 AM
Trade him for ben simmons

Embiid ain't wanna play with him, they hate each other lol

SATAN
01-10-2022, 02:18 AM
The Lakers already tried the Westbrick for Simmons trade but Philly didn't want him.

Johnny32
01-10-2022, 02:21 AM
i actually think he'd fit well in philly.

ImKobe
01-10-2022, 02:22 AM
Morey is not trading for Russ again lmao. Westbrook is sad because Bran took the ball out of his hands. That's the Bran ball experience.

Spurs m8
01-10-2022, 02:29 AM
i actually think he'd fit well in philly.

Of course you do

Axe
01-10-2022, 02:38 AM
Embiid ain't wanna play with him, they hate each other lol
:(

TheGoatest
01-10-2022, 03:25 AM
I honestly believe that if the Lakers didn't gamble this much on him and are constantly forced to double down on that gamble, he would be in a similar situation to Boogie Cousins.

Spurs m8
01-10-2022, 03:46 AM
He knows LeKnives are out...

John8204
01-10-2022, 04:49 AM
Lebron and the Lakers were to kind to give this dude a chance. One of the things about Lebron is that I feel like he wants to win with everyone to prove a point. Russ is a Jordan you have to build a team around him to facilitate his skill set but he's not a championship level player. The real winners are Karl Malone and Charles Barkley who people used to criticize those MVP's but that standard has dropped in the 10's with Russ and Harden.

TheGoatest
01-10-2022, 06:06 AM
Lebron and the Lakers were to kind to give this dude a chance. One of the things about Lebron is that I feel like he wants to win with everyone to prove a point. Russ is a Jordan you have to build a team around him to facilitate his skill set but he's not a championship level player. The real winners are Karl Malone and Charles Barkley who people used to criticize those MVP's but that standard has dropped in the 10's with Russ and Harden.

It's not like they had much of a choice.
Their big off-season decision was going after Westbrick or a guy who isn't good enough to start for the Sacramento Kings.
Their flawed roster and the Lakers' lack of assets, all of this is related to terrible GM/draft decisions the Lakers have made over the last decade, which LeBron still chose to take on and win a championship.

PP34Deuce
01-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Lebron has adjusted. He's become primary playmaker end of games but he's also shooting enough jumpers to create spacing.

Russ has to play hare and minimize his dumb turnovers

ShawkFactory
01-11-2022, 05:15 PM
Morey is not trading for Russ again lmao. Westbrook is sad because Bran took the ball out of his hands. That's the Bran ball experience.

Westbrook has the ball more than Bron does.

StrongLurk
01-11-2022, 05:33 PM

Westbrook has the ball more than Lebron while playing less minutes per game. He has ample time to get into a rhythm, but he still lacks real jumpshooting skills and is too dumb to effectively run the PG position. If he was actually smart, he's be like Celtics rondo with more size/athleticism.

RRR3
01-11-2022, 05:44 PM
Westbrook has the ball more than Bron does.
You think he actually watches the games? He’d have an aneurysm every time LeBron scored.

RRR3
01-11-2022, 05:49 PM
Anyone blaming LeBron is a retard who hasn’t watched a game. LeBron is going out of his way to accommodate Westbrook by playing much differently than he did in the past. He’s playing center, playing off ball much more than usual and more than half of shots are jumpers. And Westbrook is STILL dogshit. It’s almost like he’s a 33 year old player who depended on athleticism to be good.

PeroAntic
01-11-2022, 05:51 PM
Trade Westbrook for Rose.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-11-2022, 05:54 PM
Russell's looked worse than I imagined.

And ya, those saying its Bron's fault are crazy. :lol Westbrook is a big boy and should be held accountable.

RRR3
01-11-2022, 05:56 PM
Trade Westbrook for Rose.
Why on earth would the Knicks do that?

ralph_i_el
01-11-2022, 05:56 PM
I honestly believe that if the Lakers didn't gamble this much on him and are constantly forced to double down on that gamble, he would be in a similar situation to Boogie Cousins.

^This

I don't want to constantly dump on Russ. He's just paid way to much money for what he can contribute, and he's constantly been given so much leeway to play in a risky and out-of-control style during his career. He's never played with care and precision, he just compensated with athleticism and motor. Decision making and shooting are the most important things for perimeter players now, and those are his weaknesses. He's just no longer capable of compensating for these weaknesses, and the way the game is played has made those weaknesses even worse.

PeroAntic
01-11-2022, 06:35 PM
Why on earth would the Knicks do that?

They get a star pointguard (at least on paper) to fill the MSG and unlike Rose he would be always available. He's a better fit there than in LA for sure.

FultzNationRISE
01-11-2022, 07:42 PM
They get a star pointguard (at least on paper) to fill the MSG and unlike Rose he would be always available. He's a better fit there than in LA for sure.

You think anyone is paying to see Russell Westbrook?? :roll:

Full Court
01-11-2022, 07:48 PM
You think anyone is paying to see Russell Westbrook?? :roll:

I remember when you were slobbering all over "LeGM" and his shrewd orchestration of the Lakers team.

RRR3
01-11-2022, 08:18 PM
I seriously question anyone’s intelligence if they still think WB is a star. Then again it is the Knicks…

FilmyCogTurner
01-11-2022, 10:40 PM

The reason he wants to play with everyone is because he knows he can't get the job done himself. He's not Kobe and he's not Jordan.

RRR3
01-11-2022, 10:46 PM
Duhhhh hurrrr hyuk me stupid durhhhh
:lol

FilmyCogTurner
01-11-2022, 11:13 PM
:lol

The same way Lebron tries to deceive you with his hairline he also tries to deceive you with the stats. You're probably dumb enough to fall for them both :oldlol: