PDA

View Full Version : The biggest con men hide in plain view

3ba11
01-10-2022, 07:53 PM
Everyone thinks they're a great guy and buys their snake oil

Lebron sold everyone that forming super-teams isn't an advantage in a conference that Dwight won by himself, or beating 0-star teams in the East with super-teams is infact impressive.. We're told to ignore our own eyes that this isn't a manufactured resume.

But this season's losing confirms he doesn't know how to win, and only knows how to team-hop/amass enough talent to win (a career of team-hopping, talent-based winning).

Axe
01-10-2022, 07:56 PM
Sierra
Tango
Foxtrot
Uniform

3ba11
01-10-2022, 08:00 PM
Sierra
Tango
Foxtrot
Uniform

:no:.. that's what people said to the Madoff whistle blowers

SouBeachTalents
01-10-2022, 08:05 PM
Who you guys got for wildcard weekend?

https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

If we're talking strictly betting lines, I really like

Bucs -8.5
Bills -4.5
Cowboys -3

I don't expect Philly to hang within single digits of the defending champs, the Pats have been floundering for the last month, and the Cowboys have been steamrolling teams lately. I'm honestly not sure why the Cowboys are only giving 3 points at home to a 49er team that needed a miracle comeback yesterday just to make the playoffs.

And if forced to pick the rest, I'd go

Bengals -6
Chiefs -12.5
Rams -4

Bengals had been pretty hot to close the regular season, and you have to figure the Raiders are gonna be pretty shot after that marathon game last night, though obv Burrow's health is a factor. I don't love the Chief line, they've been erratic for a lot of the season, but considering they just destroyed the Steelers shorthanded a couple weeks ago, I'm not betting the Steelers to cover. The last line is very difficult, the Rams have been erratic and the Cardinals have really hit a slump down the stretch. If forced to pick, I'd go with the home team against a group of players with virtually no playoff experience.

3ba11
01-10-2022, 08:07 PM

Bucs -8.5
Bills -4.5
Cowboys -3

I don't expect Philly to hang within single digits of the defending champs, the Pats have been floundering for the last month, and the Cowboys have been steamrolling teams lately. I'm honestly not sure why the Cowboys are only giving 3 points at home to a 49er team that needed a miracle comeback yesterday just to make the playoffs.

Bengals -6
Chiefs -12.5
Rams -4

Bengals had been pretty hot to close the regular season, and you have to figure the Raiders are gonna be pretty shot after that marathon game last night, though obv Burrow's health is a factor. I don't love the Chief line, they've been erratic for a lot of the season, but considering they just destroyed the Steelers shorthanded a couple weeks ago, I'm not betting the Steelers to cover. The last line is very difficult, the Rams have been erratic and the Cardinals have really slumped down the stretch. If forced to pick, I'd go with the home team against a group of players with virtually no playoff experience.

You bet money on your judgement of sports???... No way...:yaohappy:

I hope you aren't betting on hoops... :yaohappy:.. :rofl:

Vino24
01-10-2022, 08:14 PM
I have LeBron as the goat

expansionera
01-10-2022, 08:14 PM

Bucs -8.5
Bills -4.5
Cowboys -3

Bengals -6
Chiefs -12.5
Rams -4

Bengals had been pretty hot to close the regular season, and you have to figure the Raiders are gonna be pretty shot after that marathon game last night, though obv Burrow's health is a factor. I don't love the Chief line, they've been erratic for a lot of the season, but considering they just destroyed the Steelers shorthanded a couple weeks ago, I'm not betting the Steelers to cover. The last line is very difficult, the Rams have been erratic and the Cardinals have really hit a slump down the stretch. If forced to pick, I'd go with the home team against a group of players with virtually no playoff experience.

I only watch hoop

ShawkFactory
01-10-2022, 08:19 PM

Bucs -8.5
Bills -4.5
Cowboys -3

Bengals -6
Chiefs -12.5
Rams -4

Can't go all favorites

HylianNightmare
01-10-2022, 08:19 PM
Leneedsmorehelp

SouBeachTalents
01-10-2022, 08:24 PM
Can't go all favorites
Do you actually like any of the underdogs this weekend? Which ones would you pick?

ShawkFactory
01-10-2022, 08:34 PM
Do you actually like any of the underdogs this weekend? Which ones would you pick?

I'm definitely doing Vegas +6. I clocked that one at 3-3.5 myself so 6 is way too much for me. They're playing well and give me the vibe of a team that'll muck things up against a young Bengals squad.

Also like the Niners at +3. I feel like they're a bad matchup for Dallas and see that one going down to the wire.

KC/Pitt and AZ/LAR are toss-ups for me. I'll probably stay away but if forced I might do the dogs in those as well.

StrongLurk
01-10-2022, 09:13 PM

Bucs -8.5
Bills -4.5
Cowboys -3

Bengals -6
Chiefs -12.5
Rams -4

Don't waste your money with sports betting. Have you seen the stock market this past decade? It's so easy to invest and make serious returns. Betting, playing lotteries, etc. is a waste. Hell even bitcoin is easy to make money.

SouBeachTalents
01-10-2022, 09:19 PM
Don't waste your money with sports betting. Have you seen the stock market this past decade? It's so easy to invest and make serious returns. Betting, playing lotteries, etc. is a waste. Hell even bitcoin is easy to make money.
Tbh I just use point spreads because I think they make for a more interesting discussion. They're usually a lot more difficult to pick than just the straight up winners.

ShawkFactory
01-10-2022, 09:22 PM

You don’t have to bet to make profits or have it be a part of your income or whatever. Putting even $10 on a random game makes it more fun.

StrongLurk
01-10-2022, 09:34 PM
You don’t have to bet to make profits or have it be a part of your income or whatever. Putting even $10 on a random game makes it more fun.

I guess if that works for you then so be it. You are fine spending a little money here or there on it. I'm honestly too practical with my money and can't help but avoid things that mostly lose money like betting or lotteries.

ShawkFactory
01-10-2022, 09:52 PM
I guess if that works for you then so be it. You are fine spending a little money here or there on it. I'm honestly too practical with my money and can't help but avoid things that mostly lose money like betting or lotteries.

Gambling on sports and buying lottery tickets are vastly different things.

If you're hitting the slots or roulettes? Sure. I'll give you that.

FromDowntown
01-10-2022, 11:19 PM
I have LeBron as the goat

wow is he there already with mike holding on to numero uno?