PDA

View Full Version : GIANNIS to win his 3RD MVP Trophy?

Dagoods
01-11-2022, 12:44 AM
The CURRY hype is over! He's been utter trash since he broke Allen's record. FACT!
Durant has played way too many minutes and cannot beat any contenders. FACT!
LeBron is just putting up numbers but the Lakers are still bad. FACT!
CP3 is having another CP3 year which simply means: NOT GOOD ENOUGH! FACT!

Could GIANNIS become the first PF to win 3 MVP awards? Now that's a narrative for you!
DUNCAN - 2x MVP
MALONE - 2x MVP

GIANNIS could become the first PF to win the award THRICE!

Keep doing it the "right way"...
PHUCK SUPER TEAMS in the FACE!!!

What say you?
Your thoughts...Your thoughts...

SATAN
01-11-2022, 01:00 AM
I'd rather see him win it again than Durant and Steph who are both on super stacked teams.

Also he choked the game earlier but whatever. :lol

Anyway, not to change the subject but KD and Kyrie are currently getting their asses kicked by a Lallard and CJless Blazers. :lebronamazed:

Johnny32
01-11-2022, 01:15 AM
you don't win mvp in january. bucks were also trash when middleton and jrue were hurt, btw.

ImKobe
01-11-2022, 05:00 AM
Bucks are only 3 games out of the 1st seed despite all the injuries, so I'd give him a decent chance to win his 3rd this year, especially since he is the defending champion as well.

The counter would be that he's already missed 9 games so if he ends up only playing ~65 games then Steph or KD should get the nod over him as they are on pace to play more games in total, but the Bucks are 4 - 5 without Giannis with 4 wins against mediocre teams (injured Heat and Mavs, Rockets & Pacers) so a #1 seed in the EC should be more than enough if he ends up with 65+ games played IMO.

People have been raving about Jokic's numbers all year but Giannis is right there with his stats at 29/11/6 in 32 mpg with a 32.0 PER, so if he can match or come really close to Jokic's numbers while his team is on top of the EC, he'd almost surely win it IMO.

Johnny32
01-11-2022, 08:17 AM
Bucks are only 3 games out of the 1st seed despite all the injuries, so I'd give him a decent chance to win his 3rd this year, especially since he is the defending champion as well.

The counter would be that he's already missed 9 games so if he ends up only playing ~65 games then Steph or KD should get the nod over him as they are on pace to play more games in total, but the Bucks are 4 - 5 without Giannis with 4 wins against mediocre teams (injured Heat and Mavs, Rockets & Pacers) so a #1 seed in the EC should be more than enough if he ends up with 65+ games played IMO.

People have been raving about Jokic's numbers all year but Giannis is right there with his stats at 29/11/6 in 32 mpg with a 32.0 PER, so if he can match or come really close to Jokic's numbers while his team is on top of the EC, he'd almost surely win it IMO.

5-7 without middleton.

hold this L
01-11-2022, 09:43 AM
5-7 without middleton.
I was reading about Middleton at the end of last season. He beat Lebron's best ever PS run in terms of clutch points for a PS ever, he literally had one of the goat PS runs in NBA history last year. Not sure if he will be able to reproduce this upcoming season, but this stat doesn't surprise me at all.

No he isn't. Unless the Warriors fall down the pecking order, Curry is going to win it and comfortably so. I have to imagine he won't continue to shoot like a fraud all year and when the flip turns, others aren't going to be in a competition anymore. It's cute that people are fighting reality this hard though, OP already triggered by the Chef as he tries to big up Giannis.

RogueBorg
01-11-2022, 10:46 AM
The CURRY hype is over! He's been utter trash since he broke Allen's record. FACT!
Durant has played way too many minutes and cannot beat any contenders. FACT!
LeBron is just putting up numbers but the Lakers are still bad. FACT!
CP3 is having another CP3 year which simply means: NOT GOOD ENOUGH! FACT!

Could GIANNIS become the first PF to win 3 MVP awards? Now that's a narrative for you!
DUNCAN - 2x MVP
MALONE - 2x MVP

GIANNIS could become the first PF to win the award THRICE!

Keep doing it the "right way"...
PHUCK SUPER TEAMS in the FACE!!!

What say you?
Your thoughts...Your thoughts...

Doubtful, voter fatigue is real.

Jasper
01-11-2022, 11:28 AM
I would like to see it.... but right now they are not playing with a killer instinct.
beat twice by the hornets..... I cringed

Losing Cousins has put them into a small ball mode I do not like.
Their bench isn't as near as good as last year and real -lie on a weak bench w/scrubs.

They need another center and need to tighten up.

If the team is the second seed or better at end of season Giannis has my vote.

FultzNationRISE
01-11-2022, 11:41 AM
OP are you by any chance still ballin?

HunterSThompson
01-11-2022, 12:49 PM
the media already made up their minds. it's gonna be curry if the warriors finish in 1st place regardless of what he does individually. it's a fake award and always has been. they wanted to give it to him last year for being in 8th place in the standings and would have if they won that play in tournament. it's pathetic how biased the media is

fsvr54
01-11-2022, 02:09 PM
Embiid, Jokic and KD are ahead then I'd have Giannis and Derozan

Dagoods
01-11-2022, 09:45 PM
I don't know who that muppet is!!!