PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Celtics won 50 games & KG averaged 14/7 post-injury - they were bad/old/underdog

3ba11
01-11-2022, 11:40 PM
So why do people say "Lebron had to form super-teams to overcome the Celtics"...???

It's just another lie because........... what Celtics??.. The Celtics sucked!!!

The only reason the Cavs lost as the massive favorite to the Rondo-led Celtics was because Lebron averaged 21 on 34% for the last 3 games (probably his 2nd biggest choke)

Dray n Klay
01-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Celtics had 3 all stars, lebron didn’t have any all star teammates that year

Dray n Klay
01-11-2022, 11:44 PM
Jordan never beat a team with 3 all stars, lebron beat 2 different teams with 4 all stars each (2011 Celtics and 2015 Hawks)

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2022, 11:46 PM
A t 0 win basketball team doesn't suck. An adult male that spends every waking moment of his life thinking about reasons to hate another man for being good at basketball, now that guy sucks.

3ba11
01-11-2022, 11:49 PM
Jordan never beat a team with 3 all stars, lebron beat 2 different teams with 4 all stars each (2011 Celtics and 2015 Hawks)

Guys like Kobe, Dumars or Dirk made all-star teams when they were washed up just like Garnett/Allen/Pierce, who were 34 and 33 years old.

And why make stuff up?.. Jordan beat the 89' Cavs (3 all-stars plus 20/5/5 Ron Harper).. Jordan also beat the 93' Suns and 96' Sonics - so that's 3 teams that had more all-stars, and the 91' Lakers did too

But again, the 2010 Celtics only won 50 games and Garnett = PJ Brown, while Allen and Pierce were 34 and 33 years old... So they weren't a super-team and people just lie - teams that only win 50 games and are big underdogs aren't super-teams, so you Lebron fans are just LIARS

Dray n Klay
01-11-2022, 11:50 PM
Guys like Kobe, Dumars or Dirk made all-star teams when they were washed up just like Garnett/Allen/Pierce, who were 34 and 33 years old.

And why make stuff up?.. Jordan beat the 89' Cavs (3 all-stars plus 20/5/5 Ron Harper).. Jordan also beat the 93' Suns and 96' Sonics - so that's 3 teams that had more all-stars, and the 91' Lakers did too

But again, the 2010 Celtics only won 50 games and Garnett = PJ Brown, while Allen and Pierce were 34 and 33 years old... So they weren't a super-team and people just lie - teams that only win 50 games and are big underdogs aren't super-teams, so you Lebron fans are just LIARS

Celtics had 3 all stars, lebron didn’t have any

3ba11
01-11-2022, 11:51 PM
A t 0 win basketball team doesn't suck. An adult male that spends every waking moment of his life thinking about reasons to hate another man for being good at basketball, now that guy sucks.

He's a fraud that ruined the game, according to his own teammates.. What kind of bum goes around and hand-picks all the best players - mostly loses with them - and then calls himself the goat over a flukey series where he was barely meeting his pathetic underdog expectation (winning 1 of 3 Finals), while his sidekick gave him more help than anyone ever has (destroyed the only unanimous MVP in history).. Imagine Jordan saying he was goat after Pippen just dominated Barkley for him.. it's ridiculous and I will never stop shitting on dumb fools for thinking they understand the game of basketball by liking that fraud who infact ruined the game.

Axe
01-11-2022, 11:54 PM
Shots fired

SATAN
01-11-2022, 11:55 PM

:oldlol:

3ba11
01-11-2022, 11:56 PM
Shots fired

Imagine thinking that a dumb ball-dominator who isn't good at jumpshooting, ball movement or team assists is infact good at assists, a smart player, and plays good basketball.

The bum needs super-teams or AD to carry him - that tells you everything you need to know even if you don't understand what I just said about team assists and ball movement or jumpshooting.. Lebron shouldn't be compared to Jordan and it's a testament to the current state of human dumbness that he is

Axe
01-11-2022, 11:58 PM
Imagine thinking that a dumb ball-dominator who isn't good at jumpshooting, ball movement or team assists is infact good at assists, a smart player, and plays good basketball.

The bum needs super-teams or AD to carry him - that tells you everything you need to know even if you don't understand what I just said about team assists and ball movement or jumpshooting.. Lebron shouldn't be compared to Jordan and it's a testament to the current state of human dumbness that he is
For someone who has more ten thousand posts about the same player lifetime, he surely does suck.

3ba11
01-11-2022, 11:59 PM
For someone who has more ten thousand posts about the same player lifetime, he surely does suck.

That's just how dumb you all are

Stop being so dumb and I won't have to lay out the facts

SATAN
01-12-2022, 12:09 AM
What happened to the original 3ball?

Axe
01-12-2022, 12:13 AM

Stfu andrew. Nobody buys your bs at all.

ELITEpower23
01-12-2022, 12:29 AM

:oldlol: OP shambled

TheGoatest
01-12-2022, 02:16 AM
Those Celtics had a 56-26 record. The blatantly washed 1991 Pistons that Jordan extremists say Jordan had to "overcome" had a 50-32 record. :oldlol:

ImKobe
01-12-2022, 02:18 AM
Those Celtics had a 56-26 record. The blatantly washed 1991 Pistons that Jordan extremists say Jordan had to "overcome" had a 50-32 record. :oldlol:

They won 50 in 2010 when Lebron melted down against them while playing on a 60-win team. Imagine getting outplayed by Rondo in the Playoffs LMAO.

TheGoatest
01-12-2022, 02:24 AM
They won 50 in 2010 when Lebron melted down against them while playing on a 60-win team. Imagine getting outplayed by Rondo in the Playoffs LMAO.

Easier to imagine than getting outplayed by a 33 year-old Adrian Dantley in the playoffs. :roll:

86Celtics
01-12-2022, 03:40 AM
Easier to imagine than getting outplayed by a 33 year-old Adrian Dantley in the playoffs. :roll:

Dantley had left Detroit in 89, moron.

That said, those 2010 Celtics were an iteration of a team that could have threepeated, if it had stayed healthy. They didn't suck as the imbecile OP suggests to further his agenda.

Axe
01-12-2022, 03:41 AM
:oldlol:

TheGoatest
01-12-2022, 03:45 AM

That said, those 2010 Celtics were an iteration of a team that could have threepeated, if it had stayed healthy. They didn't suck as the imbecile OP suggests to further his agenda.

What a delusional fukkin idiot. :oldlol: Jordan extremists have erased some of Jordan's losses against the Pistons from their memory and have convinced themselves that they don't exist. It's okay, poor Jordan extremist. I'm here to educate you:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/1988-nba-eastern-conference-semifinals-bulls-vs-pistons.html

86Celtics
01-12-2022, 03:50 AM
What a delusional fukkin idiot. :oldlol: Jordan extremists have erased some of Jordan's losses against the Pistons from their memory and have convinced themselves that they don't exist. It's okay, poor Jordan extremist. I'm here to educate you:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/1988-nba-eastern-conference-semifinals-bulls-vs-pistons.html

You mentioned 91, shithead. Learn to articulate yourself better.

Axe
01-12-2022, 03:52 AM

Quit whining. Mentioning him is like saying jason terry was 34 years old when he outplayed your hero in the finals 11 years ago. It always feels good giving agenda-driven trolls like you a taste of your own medicine.

TheGoatest
01-12-2022, 03:54 AM
You mentioned 91, shithead. Learn to articulate yourself better.

You mentioned "Imagine getting outplayed by Rondo in the Playoffs LMAO." I said "Easier to imagine than getting outplayed by a 33 year-old Adrian Dantley in the playoffs." I specifically mentioned Dantley's age, which should've let you know what year I was talking about. Getting outplayed by a 24 year-old Rondo, which didn't happen to LeBron by the way, would still be easier to imagine than getting outplayed by a 33 year-old Adrian Dantley. :roll:

TheCorporation
01-12-2022, 04:04 AM
So Kobe's only FMVP was a weak FMVP?

Careful OP :lol

You tryna push 12be to 15be?

Vino24
01-12-2022, 04:26 AM
Boston was 1st in defense. That could have something to do with it

Wally450
01-12-2022, 11:07 AM
They were bad during the regular season and turned it on during the playoffs. I wouldn't expect OP to understand since he doesn't watch basketball and just looks at stat sheets.

StrongLurk
01-12-2022, 01:20 PM

:roll:

OP is so damn miserable and shameless.

ArbitraryWater
01-12-2022, 01:29 PM
but how did they then also beat the Magic? and come within 2 possessions of beating the Lakers with a heavy FT negative?

3ba11
01-13-2022, 10:13 PM
Stfu andrew. Nobody buys your bs at all.

And?

So you're a stalker? You're proud of being a loser?

Accept that your hero is a fraud without committing a felony