PDA

View Full Version : The Bulls are the biggest frauds

AirBonner
01-15-2022, 02:05 PM
DeFrozen is still frozen and LaVine is a fake star.

Akeem34TheDream
01-15-2022, 02:41 PM
You know i was going to make a thread like this during their win streak but i felt bad tbh. But yeah they are not better Bucks, Heat or Nets. If they can hold on to first seed that would be great for them. I think they would beat Sixers but if they play Cavs, then i would favor Cavs. Also if one of the Heat, Bucks and Nets drops to 4th seed that would be bad for the Bulls in 2nd round. Many things can and will change until the end of the regular season so it might be too early for assumptions.

Im Still Ballin
01-15-2022, 02:47 PM
You know i was going to make a thread like this during their win streak but i felt bad tbh. But yeah they are not better Bucks, Heat or Nets. If they can hold on to first seed that would be great for them. I think they would beat Sixers but if they play Cavs, then i would favor Cavs. Also if one of the Heat, Bucks and Nets drops to 4th seed that would be bad for the Bulls in 2nd round. Many things can and will change until the end of the regular season so it might be too early for assumptions.

They're a flawed team that lacks rebounding and interior defense. Milwaukee I think -- when healthy with Brook Lopez -- is still the team to beat.

Akeem34TheDream
01-15-2022, 03:15 PM
They're a flawed team that lacks rebounding and interior defense. Milwaukee I think -- when healthy with Brook Lopez -- is still the team to beat.

Will Lopez even come back this season? I hope he does. I want to see Heat vs Bucks part 3.

AirBonner
01-15-2022, 03:41 PM
Portis and giannis are better rebounders than anyone on the bulls. That’s not a problem

beasted
01-15-2022, 03:54 PM
I think they have a good foundation, and are much better than I expected. They have time and flexibility. They can make a move for a guy like Covington with the Blazers likely tanking soon, or Grant from Detroit.

They have time to sure up some weaker spots.

AirBonner
01-15-2022, 04:35 PM
I think they have a good foundation, and are much better than I expected. They have time and flexibility. They can make a move for a guy like Covington with the Blazers likely tanking soon, or Grant from Detroit.

They have time to sure up some weaker spots.

Not much time. DeRozan could degrade

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-15-2022, 04:46 PM
Yup. They are raptors pre kawhi. Just replace Lowry with Levine. Gutless cowards in the playoffs

Full Court
01-15-2022, 06:08 PM
DeFrozen is still frozen and LaVine is a fake star.

They're a flawed team like Ballin said, and they have some weaknesses, but now that we're past halfway through the season, it's obvious they're a top-level team. They may not make it to the finals since the East is stacked this year, but hey have good chemistry, solid defense, good offense, and I like what I'm seeing from them this year.

"Biggest frauds" is just silly.

Akeem34TheDream
01-15-2022, 06:47 PM
Yup. They are raptors pre kawhi. Just replace Lowry with Levine. Gutless cowards in the playoffs

Actually not a bad comparison. I'd say those raptors had better bench and this Bulls team has a slightly better starting line up. But Bulls are fun and i like Lonzo and Caruso.

SATAN
01-15-2022, 09:24 PM
Hope they get eliminated in the first round and Caruso gets traded for THT. :rockon:

Axe
01-15-2022, 09:33 PM
While they're a lot better now than they were in the past four seasons, it's no wonder people start to wonder about their capabilities with a game like the last one due to their recent hype. They can't just let their opponents blow them out of the water in their own floor regularly wtf. Letting them score 130+ points b2b is just awful and unacceptable. :facepalm

But i really hope there's adjustments going rn with what happened rt. Ayo was useless in SF despite playing 32 minutes last time, in a game that the donkey didn't even play. Hoping it doesn't happen again in the upcoming games.

MrFonzworth
01-15-2022, 09:34 PM
DeRozan >>>>>>>> Tatum

AirBonner
01-16-2022, 05:13 AM
DeRozan >>>>>>>> Tatum

Tatum got the W

Axe
01-16-2022, 05:23 AM
Lost hope for this team :(

JohnMax
01-16-2022, 05:25 AM
Bulls are second best team in East after Bucks

AirBonner
01-16-2022, 10:48 AM
Bulls are second best team in East after Bucks

Nah cavs would mollywop them

Mask the Embiid
01-16-2022, 11:11 AM
The Bulls are the biggest frauds

https://i.postimg.cc/3N9sVd2x/Screenshot-2022-01-16-10-09-33-AM.png

https://c.tenor.com/NHQLfISCv_AAAAAM/russell-westbrook-nba.gif

PP34Deuce
01-16-2022, 09:25 PM
They are really a 4th 5th seed.

Better rebounding would help them.

Full Court
01-16-2022, 09:31 PM
Nah cavs would mollywop them

Cavs? Seriously?? You can make a case for Bucks or Heat....but not the Cavs.

Axe
01-16-2022, 11:46 PM
Covid protocols suck. With it, the team will never be able to unleash their full potential.

WhiteKyrie
01-17-2022, 12:21 AM
Nets
Bucks
Sixers
Heat
Bulls
Hornets
Raptors
Cavaliers

Top 8 to me, in terms of talent and true ceiling. Especially as it pertains to the playoffs. Nets, Bucks, Sixers definitively have more talent due to having a better “best player” then the Bulls. And all three of those teams have guys that Chicago has legit no answer for, and by that I mean someone to even slow down a KD, Giannis or Embiid.

John8204
01-17-2022, 12:32 AM
Nets
Bucks
Sixers
Heat
Bulls
Hornets
Raptors
Cavaliers

Top 8 to me, in terms of talent and true ceiling. Especially as it pertains to the playoffs. Nets, Bucks, Sixers definitively have more talent due to having a better “best player” then the Bulls. And all three of those teams have guys that Chicago has legit no answer for, and by that I mean someone to even slow down a KD, Giannis or Embiid.

If they are healthy and they show up sure. I don't see the Bulls winning the East...but then again who thought the Suns would win the west last year.

WhiteKyrie
01-17-2022, 12:36 AM
If they are healthy and they show up sure. I don't see the Bulls winning the East...but then again who thought the Suns would win the west last year.
I agree. I see second round.

Jasper
01-17-2022, 11:55 AM

I would like Milwaukee to be a lower seed than the Bulls , that way the Bucks don't have to travel far and take the series in 6.

Axe
03-04-2022, 11:17 PM
Four losses in a row. How bullshit. :banghead::facepalm

Spurs m8
03-04-2022, 11:51 PM
I wonder what prompted the bump of this old thread?

I'd say it's Full Court teabagging you in every other thread

Full Court
03-04-2022, 11:52 PM

Axe is going to end up like Little Ashley soon if he doesn't get a grip on himself.

bison
03-04-2022, 11:53 PM
I have a feeling they’ll be like a Utah jazz of the east type team where—if they stick with their current core—they will be a perennially top 3 seed team but never develop into a true playoff threat/finals contender.

Full Court
03-04-2022, 11:55 PM
I have a feeling they’ll be like a Utah jazz of the east type team where—if they stick with their current core—they will be a perennially top 3 seed team but never develop into a true playoff threat/finals contender.

Keep in mind though, they've only had a fully healthy team for a handful of games this season. Maybe bad luck, or maybe injury prone issues. I'm withholding judgment on their ceiling until I can see a healthy team against the top of the league.

Axe
03-05-2022, 12:21 AM

Boyfriend acting like knight in shining armor

Get a life, semen m8.

Full Court
03-05-2022, 12:23 AM

Get a life, semen m8.

"Knight in shining armor."

I've noticed that you use a lot of my phrases. I just called you out for trying to be Bronie's white knight, and then you follow.

Not being able to come up with your own material is a sign of poor intellect. Just saying.

Axe
03-05-2022, 12:26 AM
"Knight in shining armor."

I've noticed that you use a lot of my phrases. I just called you out for trying to be Bronie's white knight, and then you follow.

Not being able to come up with your own material is a sign of poor intellect. Just saying.
Eh truth about him must've hurt again. Which is why you had to react.

Full Court
03-05-2022, 12:29 AM
Eh truth about him must've hurt again. Which is why you had to react.

Oh, I love the truth. It's you and your fellow Bronies that try to spin it because you can't stand to see your hero portrayed in a negative light.

Axe
03-05-2022, 12:34 AM
Oh, I love the truth. It's you and your fellow Bronies that try to spin it because you can't stand to see your hero portrayed in a negative light.
Lol and wtf have i been trying to spin? I was just calling you out for your lds or obsession with him. Nothing more, nothing less. :oldlol:

Jasper
03-05-2022, 12:40 AM
Bucks took care of business tonight ,, both teams shot very well.
Bucks bench is somewhat weak offensively until con'ee comes back , but the Bulls are even worse.
Caruso still needs to come back , but they are really 3 deep and it tails off.
doubt Bulls will get pass the semi finals of eastern conference.

Lopez is cleared to practice ... hope he takes it slow.

Axe
03-05-2022, 12:45 AM
Bucks took care of business tonight ,, both teams shot very well.
Bucks bench is somewhat weak offensively until con'ee comes back , but the Bulls are even worse.
Caruso still needs to come back , but they are really 3 deep and it tails off.
doubt Bulls will get pass the semi finals of eastern conference.

Lopez is cleared to practice ... hope he takes it slow.
Bulls have been a lot better since the past few seasons. If anything, they are exceeding humble expectations in the rs already. However, they continue to struggle against more powerful or elite teams. It sucks that they haven't won any single game against the warriors, the heat and the grizzlies. But in fairness, they're not 100% rn. Ball and caruso should come back. Once they do, they'll be formidable.

Spurs m8
03-05-2022, 02:24 AM
Axe, stop being so tragic, champ

GimmeThat
03-05-2022, 03:28 AM
more so player development window is closing down

TheMan
03-05-2022, 12:01 PM
At least the Bulls are decent again but yeah, as much as I'd like to see them compete for a title, don't really see them hanging with the elite teams...yet.

1987_Lakers
03-05-2022, 12:05 PM
At least the Bulls are decent again but yeah, as much as I'd like to see them compete for a title, don't really see them hanging with the elite teams...yet.

They are this season's 2021 Knicks, just slightly better.

As long as DeRozan is your best player, you will never hang with the best teams, you need more than that to compete for a title.

ImKobe
03-05-2022, 12:22 PM
A healthy Bulls' squad could be an ECF team with a chance to make the Finals. Vuc has not been a great fit for them but other than that it's a really good team. It's been a rough season with all the injuries but DeRozan has still kept them afloat. Lavine could still go up a level. Caruso & Zo should both be back for the POs so they still have a shot to make the ECF if they don't get the Sixers in the first 2 rounds.

Axe
03-05-2022, 09:18 PM
They are this season's 2021 Knicks, just slightly better.

As long as DeRozan is your best player, you will never hang with the best teams, you need more than that to compete for a title.
Duh. But the FO has done an exceptional job so in turning the team this season around. Well, at least compared to each of the lackluster four seasons ago or so.

BarberSchool
03-05-2022, 10:11 PM
So any team that is outside the top 5 is fake af ?

Noted.

Injuries happen in the playoffs, especially with all these vaccinated players having relatively lower levels of CD8 white blood cells. So do truly great game plans. And Donovan is more than capable of crafting series-changing game plans.

Sh!t happens.
Watch the Bulls, who admittedly are outside the top 5 teams, surprise everyone by winning an unexpected series UGLY.

Stay tuned.

Full Court
03-05-2022, 10:47 PM
So any team that is outside the top 5 is fake af ?

Noted.

Injuries happen in the playoffs, especially with all these vaccinated players having relatively lower levels of CD8 white blood cells. So do truly great game plans. And Donovan is more than capable of crafting series-changing game plans.

Sh!t happens.
Watch the Bulls, who admittedly are outside the top 5 teams, surprise everyone by winning an unexpected series UGLY.

Stay tuned.

Yup. These guys are in for a rude awakening if they don't think that a healthy Bulls team will be handful for any team in the conference. Not saying they'll win it all, but they'll be a tough out.

GrayGoat
03-05-2022, 11:30 PM
A healthy bulls at this point is as likely as a healthy Nets team

Axe
03-07-2022, 10:13 PM
En route to another loss again! :facepalm:rant

SATAN
03-19-2022, 12:18 AM
OP called it.

GimmeThat
03-19-2022, 12:31 AM
they've got Cartwright and Grant, not sure that's just something to be discredit of

Spurs m8
03-19-2022, 12:44 AM
@fullcourt...have you been upsetting the bronies again?

AirBonner
03-19-2022, 01:03 AM
Op spot on

Axe
03-19-2022, 01:05 AM
Bulls have stalled as the season goes on while Cs have been steamrolling in the last 25 games.

CelticBaller
03-19-2022, 08:54 AM
0-15 or something against the top 3 teams in each conference lol

Full Court
03-19-2022, 11:41 AM
@fullcourt...have you been upsetting the bronies again?

Lol, I upset the Bronies on a daily basis. And I don't even try to. They're just emotionally fragile. Kind of like Bronie himself. :oldlol:

Full Court
03-19-2022, 11:43 AM
I wouldn't exactly call them frauds....Not a lot of people were expecting them to go far. I've lost a lot of confidence in them though for sure. I predicted at the beginning of the season they would go to the conference finals. Still hoping they do, but they're not looking like a top level team.

kawhileonard2
03-19-2022, 05:25 PM

It is what happens when Derozan is your best player

8Ball
03-19-2022, 05:37 PM

Get a life, semen m8.

:roll:

Semen m8 drinking whatever Full Court pisses out.

Full Court
03-19-2022, 06:06 PM

Semen m8 drinking whatever Full Court pisses out.

Look who comes out after Bronie finally wins a game. Been in hiding for a while, weren't ya?

Spurs m8
03-19-2022, 07:22 PM
Look who comes out after Bronie finally wins a game. Been in hiding for a while, weren't ya?

Lol fair point...that would explain why he's never here anymore.

Thankfully bronny keeps giving us W after W

Axe
03-19-2022, 07:27 PM
They were utterly helpless against the heat, the sixers, the suns and the warriors lmao. I think they've never won any games while facing them and they already took around almost 10 games of their total losses. Tho in fairness, ball has been missing since more than a month now. I love the turnaround compared to their previous season but they're still far from being juggernauts.

Full Court
03-19-2022, 08:00 PM
Lol fair point...that would explain why he's never here anymore.

Thankfully bronny keeps giving us W after W

:confusedshrug: The man just can't stop losing.

SATAN
03-19-2022, 08:47 PM
https://serving.photos.photobox.com/87414526f2adc7e0bb3e48e6d1f11f3b272beca34ad2d120cf bbccc2b0a9288f9df4e68e.jpg

Full Court
03-19-2022, 11:00 PM
https://serving.photos.photobox.com/87414526f2adc7e0bb3e48e6d1f11f3b272beca34ad2d120cf bbccc2b0a9288f9df4e68e.jpg

Beezleblubber seems depressed. Probably because his hero Bronie is now ELEVEN games below .500. :roll:

8Ball
03-19-2022, 11:06 PM

The 2 forum retards deepthroating each other.

Axe
03-19-2022, 11:07 PM

Two jizzrags suffering from severe lebron derangement syndrome. What else is new lmao. :lol

Full Court
03-19-2022, 11:10 PM
Two jizzrags suffering from severe lebron derangement syndrome. What else is new lmao. :lol

I guess you're on another temper tantrum after seeing Porzingis taking Bronie to school, aren't you? :roll:

Ya dingus.

8Ball
03-19-2022, 11:11 PM

Whenever Full Court has a hard on Spurs m8 deepthroats him and quotes him automatically no matter how retarded each other posts are. Vice versa.

That is what I call True Love. :roll:

In reality I broke them both mentally.

Full Court
03-19-2022, 11:11 PM

This is the Bronie way of coping when he just got embarrassed by Porzingis of all people. :roll:

I bet you're literally in tears. :lebroncry:

Full Court
03-19-2022, 11:12 PM
Whenever Full Court has a hard on Spurs m8 deepthroats him and quotes him automatically no matter how retarded each other posts are. Vice versa.

Hmmmmmm. You sound jealous. Are you not getting any from your fellow toilet cleaners. :lol

:lebronamazed:

Axe
03-19-2022, 11:15 PM

Check any past threads that talk about lebron or anything related about him. There's little to none without their names popping up in them. And mind you, their madness has been happening for months already. These poor bastards. :yaohappy:

Full Court
03-19-2022, 11:18 PM
Check any past threads that talk about lebron or anything related about him. There's little to none without their names popping up in them. And mind you, their madness has been happening for months already. These poor bastards. :yaohappy:

And dingus boi is getting triggered in every one of those threads. Lol. :confusedshrug:

I'd actually feel sorry for you if you weren't such a dingus.

Axe
04-03-2022, 06:11 PM
Not even a single win against the miami heat for this season.

AirBonner
04-03-2022, 06:54 PM
Not even a single win against the miami heat for this season.

The bulls record vs good teams is so bad

Axe
04-03-2022, 08:23 PM
The bulls record vs good teams is so bad
Agreed. Such a shame.