PDA

View Full Version : what affects do you think this will have ----

Jasper
01-16-2022, 11:55 AM
lettuce discuss :

As of right now there are 1.5 BILLION vehicles on the road that burn some form of oil.

1.5 billion

Pretty staggering number if you ask me.

All three major companies are now slowly rolling out electric vehicles... besides other named companies as is Telsa

If prices come down , and battery charges are easily able to cover 350-500 miles would you consider the switch over ??

j3lademaster
01-16-2022, 12:24 PM
I'm switching over on my next car for sure. Teslas are just superior if you can get past how ugly they are.

BigKobeFan
01-16-2022, 12:29 PM
lettuce discuss :

As of right now there are 1.5 BILLION vehicles on the road that burn some form of oil.

1.5 billion

All three major companies are now slowly rolling out electric vehicles... besides other named companies as is Telsa

If prices come down , and battery charges are easily able to cover 350-500 miles would you consider the switch over ??

A broke dumbass like you will never be able to afford the battery replacement

j3lademaster
01-16-2022, 12:58 PM
A broke dumbass like you will never be able to afford the battery replacementCan always just lease.

highwhey
01-16-2022, 01:00 PM
lmk when they make an electric truck as sexy as a raptor, or equally capable.

Gohan
01-16-2022, 01:31 PM
lmk when they make an electric truck as sexy as a raptor, or equally capable.

Raptors suck, us poor black folk prefer titan. Lmao jk

DCL
01-16-2022, 02:07 PM
nope, i don't want to swtich at all.

i would have to be *forced* to switch and that is what's gradually happening.

AKA_AAP
01-16-2022, 02:42 PM
lettuce discuss :

1.5 billion

I've had a Tesla for a couple of years. The real question is, have you done your part and switched over too? And are you asking the same question in China and India forums? "450k is a lifetime of money to me", pretty much says you've been burning oil your entire 60+ year life...

You have all these MSNBC talking points, but you can never follow through. You are a hypocrite white supremacist piece of shiit.

highwhey
01-16-2022, 03:09 PM
Raptors suck, us poor black folk prefer titan. Lmao jk

titans are solid trucks. aesthetically, not my thing. however, they are mechanically sound trucks, torque for days and since they're japanese engineered, you know they will outlast their American counterparts.

Jasper
01-16-2022, 03:31 PM
I've had a Tesla for a couple of years. The real question is, have you done your part and switched over too? And are you asking the same question in China and India forums? "450k is a lifetime of money to me", pretty much says you've been burning oil your entire 60+ year life...

You have all these MSNBC talking points, but you can never follow through. You are a hypocrite white supremacist piece of shiit.

how did you make your money ????
how long before you could say you did not need a bank ???
please tell

AKA_AAP
01-16-2022, 03:34 PM
how did you make your money ????
how long before you could say you did not need a bank ???
please tell

My questions first.

Jasper
01-16-2022, 03:40 PM
My questions first.

Haven't discussed with China , and now you -->

AKA_AAP
01-16-2022, 03:42 PM
Haven't discussed with China , and now you -->

Nice half ass answer. Mine will be, "multiple sources of income".

Jasper
01-16-2022, 03:51 PM
Nice half ass answer. Mine will be, "multiple sources of income".

It took me like a typical American over 35 years before I got away from loans and mortgages.
2024 I plan on converting my home to solar. (how bout you ???)
Right now as most Americans I am driving an SUV ( I have to haul dogs) and have a farm that has a 20+ year old farm truck.
When and if I can afford an electric vehicle I will most certainly buy one. (I am retired on a fix income) retired at 57.

So : how long before you could say you did not need a bank ???

JohnnySic
01-16-2022, 03:59 PM
No electric car will every replace the growl of a v8 engine. I dont care what the "benefits" are; if it sounds like a sewing machine, I dont want it.

Jasper
01-16-2022, 04:09 PM

signs off without an answer , but calls me a - You are a hypocrite white supremacist piece of shiit

obvious weak answers are only this clown has up his asS

FKAri
01-16-2022, 06:21 PM

Does OP have a history of making veiled political threads or are you just a phaggit? I'm curious. I genuinely don't know.

Jasper
01-16-2022, 07:53 PM
Does OP have a history of making veiled political threads or are you just a phaggit? I'm curious. I genuinely don't know.

obvious weak answers are only this clown has up his asS , FKAri is the ****** , his mother told me.