PDA

View Full Version : LaMelo vs. Lonzo, who's BETTER?

jamesmax1991
01-16-2022, 12:43 PM
LaMelo is definitely better in terms of numbers - he is averaging more ppt, rebounds, and assists this season.

Anybody taking Lonzo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roeeqSbbgnQ

HunterSThompson
01-16-2022, 12:45 PM
lamelo by a mile lmao. lonzos a sidekick and lamelos an allstar and his teams leader

lonzo doesn't have the balls to be great. he's a beta male. lamelo gives zero f*cks and plays free and easy.

expansionera
01-16-2022, 12:46 PM
LaMelo, he’s still a kid and already better than his eldest brother. Just like with the Marbury brothers the youngest gets to learn from the oldest

ImKobe
01-16-2022, 01:04 PM
I'd take Lonzo over LaMelo for the Playoffs this year. LaMelo is the better talent and will be the better player but he's too raw right now, makes too many risky plays offensively (still gets benched at times) and isn't anywhere near Lonzo as a defensive player. If you're asking me to pick which one I'd have on the Lakers for this season, I'd take Zo in a heartbeat. He's the better floor-spacer and an incredible defender (Bulls are almost 5 pts per 100 poss better on D with him on the court) and he knows his role on a team.

beasted
01-16-2022, 01:30 PM
I was totally wrong about LaMelo being a bust, but I still can't trust him, honestly. I don't think he will ever mature out of some of the things he does as a basketball player.

Just born to be a goofy risk taking loose cannon. Give me Lonzo for defense and more reliability to fit a smaller role.

Full Court
01-16-2022, 02:19 PM
I was totally wrong about LaMelo being a bust, but I still can't trust him, honestly. I don't think he will ever mature out of some of the things he does as a basketball player.

Just born to be a goofy risk taking loose cannon. Give me Lonzo for defense and more reliability to fit a smaller role.

It's is second year. A little early to think he won't ever mature.

Jasper
01-16-2022, 03:37 PM

Lonzo right now ... he changed his shot and has been a difference maker for the Bull's ... ie- 3rd option.

Lamelo I like watching , but he needs an NBA body , he needs to bulk up and in about 3 years he will be the talk of the league.

Thenameless
01-16-2022, 04:39 PM
I'd take Lonzo over LaMelo for the Playoffs this year. LaMelo is the better talent and will be the better player but he's too raw right now, makes too many risky plays offensively (still gets benched at times) and isn't anywhere near Lonzo as a defensive player. If you're asking me to pick which one I'd have on the Lakers for this season, I'd take Zo in a heartbeat. He's the better floor-spacer and an incredible defender (Bulls are almost 5 pts per 100 poss better on D with him on the court) and he knows his role on a team.

Lonzo is definitely better for the Lakers if they can make a playoff run. Gives us a wing-sized A1 defender and/or a point guard to start over the turnover happy Westbrook. Better playmaker, shooter, and defender. One can only dream.

imdaman99
01-16-2022, 05:24 PM
Lonzo would be sucking with the Lakers, so many people act like they didn't hate him when he was bricking shots off Lebron passes :oldlol:

The truth is, there was too much pressure for him to succeed with Lebron. Deal with it dudes.

I didn't think Lamelo would be this good... and I'm still not convinced he's gonna trend to be a top 3 player in the NBA like some have him on. But he will be better than Lonzo for sure.

k0kakw0rld
01-16-2022, 11:59 PM
No, that wasn't the question

Axe
01-17-2022, 12:04 AM
Lonzo is on a better team lol. He doesn't need to be burdened with carrying primarily since he has good teammates to shoulder the load.

HunterSThompson
01-17-2022, 12:17 AM
lamelo by a mile lmao. lonzos a sidekick and lamelos an allstar and his teams leader

lonzo doesn't have the balls to be great. he's a beta male. lamelo gives zero f*cks and plays free and easy.

meant to say lonzo's a role player. my bad. sidekick is way too much for lonzo

HylianNightmare
01-17-2022, 01:42 AM

This. Lonzo maybe the most effeminate basketball I've ever seen

John8204
01-17-2022, 01:51 AM
Lemelo - Groucho
Lonzo - Chico
LiAngelo - Zeppo
Lemello - Harpo

beasted
01-17-2022, 08:40 PM

I think his body will mature and I think he will stop trying dumb stuff like a between the legs dunk that he misses, but I don't think certain things he will mature out of. It's just his mindset of a gunner and a showboat. I could very well be wrong down the line just like I was before.