View Full Version : Create the ultimate KKK All-White starting 5

Im Still Ballin
01-16-2022, 01:17 PM
PG: John Stockton
SG: Jerry West
SF: Larry Bird
PF: Kevin McHale
C: Bill Walton

Awesome blend of offense, defense, inside, outside, size, length, shooting, passing, and speed. No all-white starting 5 is touching this squad.

ShawkFactory
01-16-2022, 01:19 PM
Very few starting 5s of any kind in the history of basketball would beat that team.

Gohan
01-16-2022, 01:21 PM

Awesome blend of offense, defense, inside, outside, size, length, shooting, passing, and speed. No all-white starting 5 is touching this squad.

Patrick chewing must be the gm of that team

John8204
01-16-2022, 01:21 PM

No...

PG - Luka
SG - Maravich
SF - Barry
PF - Dirk
C - Mikan

Im Still Ballin
01-16-2022, 01:24 PM
No...

PG - Luka
SG - Maravich
SF - Barry
PF - Dirk
C - Mikan

Sweet perimeter defense bro. Johnny Stockton and Jerry West would light Luka and Pistol Pete the **** up.

expansionera
01-16-2022, 01:27 PM
Can I at least use Jason Kidd and Gobert or some shit?

ThRRR3tardSatan
01-16-2022, 01:32 PM
Steve Nash, John Stockton, Jason Williams
Luka Doncic, Chris Mullin, Jeff Hornacek
Larry Bird, Peja Stojakovic, Andrei Kirlenko
Dirk Nowitzki, Domantas Sabonis, Pau Gasol
Nikola Jokic, Arvydas Sabonis, Marc Gasolm

TheCorporation
01-16-2022, 01:37 PM
Kenny
Kenneth Griffin
Stalker4life
Hunter Thompson
John Connor

FultzNationRISE
01-16-2022, 01:41 PM

I assume "KKK" standards as OP calls them means we are prohibited from picking Serbs like Luka and Jokic etc?

However I would contend that unlike Joker, Luka does not appear very "ethnic", and his selection by whites in a Racial Draft would in fact be welcomed by the klan grand wizard.

That said, I don't know where you could add him anyway. That team's issue is defense on the wing, and Luka certainly isnt gonna help with that. Also, having two interior defenders is redundant these days so you would definitely want Dirk over McHale. Dirk is of course foreign, but he's German, and thus would be permitted under KKK bylaws.

FultzNationRISE
01-16-2022, 01:46 PM
Steve Nash, John Stockton, Jason Williams
Luka Doncic, Chris Mullin, Jeff Hornacek
Larry Bird, Peja Stojakovic, Andrei Kirlenko
Dirk Nowitzki, Domantas Sabonis, Pau Gasol
Nikola Jokic, Arvydas Sabonis, Marc Gasolm

Don't think you'd get the KKK stamp of approval on these two, and possibly some of the others.

In fact I'm not sure they'd even take too kindly to Jason Williams, given his propensity to... "act like a ******."

Im Still Ballin
01-16-2022, 01:48 PM
I assume "KKK" standards as OP calls them means we are prohibited from picking Serbs like Luka and Jokic etc?

However I would contend that unlike Joker, Luka does not appear very "ethnic", and his selection by whites in a Racial Draft would in fact be welcomed by the klan grand wizard.

That said, I don't know where you could add him anyway. That team's issue is defense on the wing, and Luka certainly isnt gonna help with that. Also, having two interior defenders is redundant these days so you would definitely want Dirk over McHale. Dirk is of course foreign, but he's German, and thus would be permitted under KKK bylaws.

Best white wing defenders are Bobby Jones and Andrei Kirilenko.

FultzNationRISE
01-16-2022, 01:51 PM
Best white wing defenders are Bobby Jones and Andrei Kirilenko.

Kirilenko would be an interesting call. I don't think the KKK historically cares for Russians, altho he is blond which probably works in his favor. I would also imagine they're more accepting of "other whites" these days, given general demographic trends.

Gohan
01-16-2022, 01:52 PM
Does World B. Free count? Or is he just an infiltrator of the kkk?

Akeem34TheDream
01-16-2022, 02:42 PM
Kirilenko would be an interesting call. I don't think the KKK historically cares for Russians, altho he is blond which probably works in his favor. I would also imagine they're more accepting of "other whites" these days, given general demographic trends.

Good to have one of you to inform us in these subjects

FultzNationRISE
01-16-2022, 02:54 PM
Good to have one of you to inform us in these subjects

"One of you" as in... someone who knows a bit of history?

Yeah, always good to have those types around.