PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie killed the Nets season

noonereal
01-18-2022, 01:30 PM
I am done with Brooklyn until they get rid of this Kyrie cancer.

Enough is enough.

RRR3
01-18-2022, 01:32 PM
He tends to do that. It’s truly incredible his impact on a team is negative despite him being a kickass basketball player.

expansionera
01-18-2022, 01:39 PM
Lebron went to three Finals with this kid and won against the greatest team in history :applause: different breed I suppose

Real Men Wear Green
01-18-2022, 01:41 PM
There is no preseason goal they had that is now out of reach. It would be easier if he vaccinated and he's a pain the ass but nothing is over.

ImKobe
01-18-2022, 01:46 PM
We'll see once the Playoffs come around.

noonereal
01-18-2022, 01:48 PM
There is no preseason goal they had that is now out of reach. It would be easier if he vaccinated and he's a pain the ass but nothing is over.

you are mistaken

one cannot recoup all the time lost

the chemistry will not magically appear

he has soured the entire approach and collective team mindset

The Nets did everything right as an organization, it didn't work because of the child know as Kyrie.

FultzNationRISE
01-18-2022, 01:58 PM
Lebron went to three Finals with this kid and won against the greatest team in history :applause: different breed I suppose

There ya go :cheers:

Real Men Wear Green
01-18-2022, 02:01 PM
you are mistaken

The Nets did everything right as an organization, it didn't work because of the child know as Kyrie.

Do you have any idea how many NBA champions have built their team up with a trade late in the season? You are too dramatic. So long as they have Durant Irving and Harden on the floor they're the favorite. Now Irving not playing in home games could cost them in the playoffs but that's not about chemistry that's about not having an elite playmaker.

Spurs m8
01-18-2022, 02:02 PM

Well OP isn't denying Kyrie is talented.

Kyrie averaged nearly 30ppg in 2016 finals and hit 90% of the important baskets all series.

So chow on that fat one

FultzNationRISE
01-18-2022, 02:04 PM
you are mistaken

The fallacy here is assuming it ever would have anyway.

This is not a high IQ, mentally stable trio like others weve seen.

These guys were unlikely to ever win, for this exact reason. Theyre all too extra. It was bound to cause something to go wrong at some point.

FultzNationRISE
01-18-2022, 02:06 PM
Well OP isn't denying Kyrie is talented.

Kyrie averaged nearly 30ppg in 2016 finals and hit 90% of the important baskets all series.

So chow on that fat one

tpols
01-18-2022, 02:07 PM
Kyrie is a hero. Fighting for Americans rights is more important than basketball.

imdaman99
01-18-2022, 02:09 PM
Kyrie is a hero. Fighting for Americans rights is more important than basketball.

Keep the same energy when he talks about social justice and black lives matter.

FultzNationRISE
01-18-2022, 02:10 PM

I wouldnt make Kyrie a champion.

It’s fine to agree with him on this issue, but any broken clock can be right a couple times a day. Kyrie on the whole is still a clueless, pretentious shmoe.

RRR3
01-18-2022, 02:11 PM
Vaccine scary needle ouchie me no take
:lol

FultzNationRISE
01-18-2022, 02:11 PM

Exactly.

Tpols, let other idiots exalt Kyrie for his off the court nonsense. I’d be wary of making him any kind of savior. Tbh that’s probably the exact REASON he’s taken this stance. Not because he has any cogent understanding. He just wants to be totes diff yo. Thats Irving in a nutshell.

ArbitraryWater
01-18-2022, 02:31 PM
:lol

why are you making fun of unvaccinated people dude?

RRR3
01-18-2022, 02:32 PM
Meltdown.

ArbitraryWater
01-18-2022, 02:33 PM
Meltdown.

I see you've chosen the fulltime troll thing

RRR3
01-18-2022, 02:36 PM
I see you've chosen the fulltime troll thing
Steaming.

HunterSThompson
01-18-2022, 02:44 PM
kyrie was +14 last night. harden was -18

huh?

FultzNationRISE
01-18-2022, 02:48 PM

It's because of teh how much he hates teh big0ts and fascisms.

tpols
01-18-2022, 02:49 PM

I'm fine with that. I dislike police just as much as they do. Its become a business and they look to prey on people for money instead of focusing on protecting them. They literally have quotas for enforcing petty offenses to make money. Scumbags most of them are imo. Last I checked kyrie wasn't burning any buildings down.

tpols
01-18-2022, 02:55 PM
It's because of teh how much he hates teh big0ts and fascisms.

:roll:

And meanwhile the clown is supporting the very implementation of facism ~ close cooperation of private and public sector to enslave the general populace that's going on right now using a virus they purposely released and subsequent pre-planned solution to put a passport system in place that will use a China style social credit score system to discriminate on people in the future.

jayfan
01-18-2022, 03:58 PM
The fallacy here is assuming it ever would have anyway.

This is not a high IQ, mentally stable trio like others weve seen.

These guys were unlikely to ever win, for this exact reason. Theyre all too extra. It was bound to cause something to go wrong at some point.

You know, when you're not spamming & trolling about Lebron, you're not a bad poster.

3ba11
01-18-2022, 04:01 PM
No one can win without Kyrie or someone even better

The Cavs couldn't win without him in 2015.. Celtics couldn't win in 2018 and Nets in 2020.

The historical record shows that he puts teams over the top by offering unmatched scoring diversity (teammate fit) and domination of the clutch possessions

FultzNationRISE
01-18-2022, 04:03 PM
You know, when you're not spamming & trolling about Lebron, you're not a bad poster.

:crazysam:

jayfan
01-18-2022, 04:05 PM

The Cavs couldn't win without him in 2015.. Celtics couldn't win in 2018 and Nets in 2020.

The historical record shows that he puts teams over the top by offering unmatched scoring diversity (teammate fit) and domination of the clutch possessions

The Celtics came closer without him than with him.

3ba11
01-18-2022, 04:14 PM
The Celtics came closer without him than with him.

The 2019 Celtics were ruined by the return of Gordon Hayward, which cratered Tatum/Brown across the board (PER, BPM, WS/48, VORP).. The Celtics recovered in 2020 once Tatum/Brown became stars, but Gordon clearly stalled them in 2019.

Furthermore, the 2018 Celtics were #3 in preseason odds, so they were expected to make the ECF with Kyrie.. Since they made it without him in a conference full of 0-star teams, one can only assume Kyrie would've put them over the top if he was healthy just like he did for the 16' Cavs - based on that 2016 precedent, we must assume that he would've put the 18' Celtics and 20' Nets over the top given how close those teams came without him (certainly Durant's tow wouldn't have mattered if Kyrie was there)

SouBeachTalents
01-18-2022, 04:23 PM

The 2015 Cavs & 2020 Nets both had injuries to an additional star player, something you conveniently and unsurprisingly left out of your post, while the 2018 Cavs literally made the Finals again without him, a surprisingly dumb point to bring up even by your standards.

Actually, your dumbest point is bringing up the Celtics when from 2017-20, the ONLY time they failed to reach the conference finals was with Kyrie :lol Getting wiped out in the 2nd round with him at the helm instead.

3ba11
01-18-2022, 04:39 PM
The 2015 Cavs & 2020 Nets both had injuries to an additional star player, something you conveniently and unsurprisingly left out of your post, while the 2018 Cavs literally made the Finals again without him, a surprisingly dumb point to bring up even by your standards.

Actually, your dumbest point is bringing up the Celtics when from 2017-20, the ONLY time they failed to reach the conference finals was with Kyrie :lol Getting wiped out in the 2nd round with him at the helm instead.

Again, no one can win without Kyrie or someone at least as good.

Show me someone doing that or winning while Kyrie plays like garbage in the Finals or carrying Kyrie - it never happened

The historic 16' title run proves my case.. The issue is his fragile health, which is why this season is perfect for him

tontoz
01-18-2022, 04:44 PM
I have never been a Kyrie fan but i dont see why he should be blamed for last night. Durant was out and they lost to a good team on the road. The Cavs are the 4 seed. They aren't scrubs any more.

Looks like Kyrie played fine. Missing all these games during the season might help him be healthy for the playoffs.

SouBeachTalents
01-18-2022, 04:44 PM
Again, no one can win without Kyrie or someone at least as good.

Show me someone doing that or winning while Kyrie plays like garbage in the Finals or carrying Kyrie - it never happened

The historic 16' title run proves my case.. The issue is his fragile health, which is why this season is perfect for him
Well if Harden doesn’t get injured or if KD’s toe is behind the line the Nets would’ve won without him last year, sparring you the embarrassment of Giannis going from a Pippen level bum to top 10 ever in the span of 3 weeks.

3ba11
01-18-2022, 04:48 PM
Well if Harden doesn’t get injured or if KD’s toe is behind the line the Nets would’ve won without him last year, sparring you the embarrassment of Giannis going from a Pippen level bum to top 10 ever in the span of 3 weeks.

It doesn't come down to a "toe" if Kyrie was healthy in that series - they literally blew out the Bucks by record amount in Game 2 before Kyrie got hurt in Game 3.. It might've been a sweep if he stayed healthy

SouBeachTalents
01-18-2022, 04:52 PM
It doesn't come down to a "toe" if Kyrie was healthy in that series - they literally blew out the Bucks by record amount in Game 2 before Kyrie got hurt in Game 3.. It might've been a sweep if he stayed healthy
What kind of retarded argument is this :lol Wow, a team wins more easily when they have a top 12-15 player on the floor, groundbreaking analysis.

3ba11
01-18-2022, 04:54 PM
What kind of retarded argument is this :lol Wow, a team wins more easily when they have a top 12-15 player on the floor, groundbreaking analysis.

Kyrie is the difference-maker as 2016 showed - he's the only guy that outplayed a unanimous league MVP (outplayed the best comp)

SouBeachTalents
01-18-2022, 04:58 PM
Kyrie is the difference-maker as 2016 showed - he's the only guy that outplayed a unanimous league MVP (outplayed the best comp)
Actually LeBron did that too, winning unanimous FMVP over the only unanimous MVP.

3ba11
01-18-2022, 05:05 PM
Actually LeBron did that too, winning unanimous FMVP over the only unanimous MVP.

Only Lebron had sidekicks outplay league MVP's (the most help possible)

And he had this 4 times:

Bosh outplayed Rose in the 11' ECF... AD dominated Joker in 20' WCF... Kyrie over Curry in 16' Finals... Wade outplayed fmvp Dirk in 11' Finals.

Only Lebron had this level of help (teammates outplaying MVP's and FMVP's)

SouBeachTalents
01-18-2022, 05:08 PM
Only Lebron had sidekicks outplay league MVP's (the most help possible)

And he had this 4 times:

Bosh outplayed Rose in the 11' ECF... AD dominated Joker in 20' WCF... Kyrie over Curry in 16' Finals... Wade outplayed fmvp Dirk in 11' Finals.

Only Lebron had this level of help (teammates outplaying MVP's and FMVP's)
And LeBron still won FMVP every time over these juggernauts, while Jordan only had to contend with a scrubby Pippen. Not only was LeBron’s competition tougher, his competition for FMVP was too.

noonereal
01-19-2022, 11:06 AM
I hope Brooklyn does not win another game this year.

I was their biggest fan. Lot's of us feel like this.

Get rid of Kyrie if you want your fans to return.

I'd rather loss without him than win with him.

Akeem34TheDream
01-19-2022, 11:10 AM
I hope Brooklyn does not win another game this year.

I was their biggest fan. Lot's of us feel like this.

Get rid of Kyrie if you want your fans to return.

I'd rather loss without him than win with him.

You are a weird dude. All of your comments are either fire Nash or Kyrie ruined the season. Nothing is over stop being a drama queen.

ShawkFactory
01-19-2022, 11:39 AM

The logic is not strong with that one :lol

noonereal
01-19-2022, 11:50 AM
You are a weird dude. All of your comments are either fire Nash or Kyrie ruined the season. Nothing is over stop being a drama queen.

Just really angry at Kyrie and Nash has never been a good coach. By January of last year I was looking to get rid of him. He is that bad.

Lebowski
01-19-2022, 12:57 PM
... close cooperation of private and public sector to enslave the general populace that's going on right now using a virus they purposely released and subsequent pre-planned solution to put a passport system in place that will use a China style social credit score system to discriminate on people in the future.

Haha that is a new one. Where did you pick this up?

fsvr54
01-19-2022, 01:51 PM
Just really angry at Kyrie and Nash has never been a good coach. By January of last year I was looking to get rid of him. He is that bad.

Angry for what? Kyrie didn't make mandates, NYC did.

noonereal
01-19-2022, 02:33 PM
Angry for what? Kyrie didn't make mandates, NYC did.

The childish indulgences he grants himself are unacceptable.

He is part of a team, he turned his back.

The Nets need to get rid of this cancer called Kyrie.

tpols
01-19-2022, 06:21 PM
... close cooperation of private and public sector to enslave the general populace that's going on right now using a virus they purposely released and subsequent pre-planned solution to put a passport system in place that will use a China style social credit score system to discriminate on people in the future.

Haha that is a new one. Where did you pick this up?

A sheep mocking the wolf's plan. :oldlol:

Doesn't get anymore ironic than that. :lol

I'm just trying to warn you brother...

Jasper
01-19-2022, 10:51 PM
I am done with Brooklyn until they get rid of this Kyrie cancer.

Enough is enough.

totally understand.
Nets are coelution top heavy and no one else.
Experiment did not work in my opinion.

hold this L
01-19-2022, 11:41 PM
totally understand.
Nets are coelution top heavy and no one else.
Experiment did not work in my opinion.
You say it didn't work like the experimentation is already over. :lol

noonereal
01-20-2022, 11:14 AM
You say it didn't work like the experimentation is already over. :lol

It is over, sadly. Believing it is not is akin to believing in Santa Claus.

Harden is unrecognizable, Kyrie's cancer has metastasized, the Nets failed to resign key components (Green, Shamet) and Nash was never a coach of note.

It's over.

fsvr54
01-20-2022, 07:25 PM
The childish indulgences he grants himself are unacceptable.

He is part of a team, he turned his back.

The Nets need to get rid of this cancer called Kyrie.

Getting the vaccine to just play is beyond the pale. I'd do the same as Kyrie

noonereal
01-26-2022, 12:03 PM
Getting the vaccine to just play is beyond the pale. I'd do the same as Kyrie

Your expressed view is reprehensible and deplorable.

You are part of a sociaty, you have an obligation to that society.

Only a piece of crap disrespects the sociaty is a part of.

Harden has had it with Kyrie. About time. Now he needs to be more vocal about it.

FultzNationRISE
07-01-2022, 01:12 AM

Bingo ;)

SouBeachTalents
07-01-2022, 01:47 AM
We'll see once the Playoffs come around.
:oldlol:

It actually looks like no one can win WITH Kyrie except LeBron. He hasn't even made it past the 2nd round without him despite playing with elite talent.

nayte
07-01-2022, 04:46 AM
It seems that way. I am or was a Kyrie fan but dude just is not there.
I will not support him on the Lakers not because of LeBron just don't like the Lakers lol

E_Stamkos
07-01-2022, 06:27 AM
It seems that way. I am or was a Kyrie fan but dude just is not there.
I will not support him on the Lakers not because of LeBron just don't like the Lakers lol

I WAS...

Thought highly of him when he took his talents to Boston but my opinion of him went downhill from that point on. He's an all time entertaining player but for me personally, it's difficult to separate the man from the the talent. Can't stand all the drama he creates.

nayte
07-01-2022, 06:43 AM
I WAS...

Thought highly of him when he took his talents to Boston but my opinion of him went downhill from that point on. He's an all time entertaining player but for me personally, it's difficult to separate the man from the the talent. Can't stand all the drama he creates.

Yeah Im in the same boat.will still kinda support him if he goes anywhere but the Lakers. Them and Boston I don't like..sit there and count your stupid chips lol