01-18-2022, 03:26 PM
:roll:

Fantastic.

2ball
01-18-2022, 03:42 PM
Oh thanks. If they are anything like the vaccine I’m sure they work well

HunterSThompson
01-18-2022, 04:47 PM
my friend got 10 or 15 of these "free" test kits. but the thing is... they're not free. the government is paying for them. in Canada they're like 100$ each so I can only imagine what they would cost down there. all that money is going to these big pharma companies. I told my friend he was just as much a part of the problem as the vaccinated sheep cause hes participating in the destruction of our economy.

if you wanna get something try ordering some vitamins and antibiotics/antivirals and use them when you feel a cold coming on. if you can still find any since the governments making it impossible to find any

MrFonzworth
01-18-2022, 04:49 PM
my friend got 10 or 15 of these "free" test kits. but the thing is... they're not free. the government is paying for them. in Canada they're like 100$ each so I can only imagine what they would cost down there. all that money is going to these big pharma companies. I told my friend he was just as much a part of the problem as the vaccinated sheep cause hes participating in the destruction of our economy.

if you wanna get something try ordering some vitamins and antibiotics/antivirals and use them when you feel a cold coming on. if you can still find any since the governments making it impossible to find any

Antisemitic meltdown

HunterSThompson
01-18-2022, 04:58 PM
Antisemitic meltdown

wrong thread

oops the other ones gone nevermind

bullettooth
01-18-2022, 05:49 PM

LOL!

Proctor
01-18-2022, 05:56 PM

:oldlol:

tpols
01-18-2022, 06:19 PM

A lot of people don't realize they aren't free. If the media says its free? To them its free. Not realizing everything is paid for through either their taxes (their work) or inflation (money printing).

I already suspected it but COVID has made me realize how stupid, gullible, and easily manipulated the general population is.

Full Court
01-18-2022, 06:41 PM
A lot of people don't realize they aren't free. If the media says its free? To them its free. Not realizing everything is paid for through either their taxes (their work) or inflation (money printing).

I already suspected it but COVID has made me realize how stupid, gullible, and easily manipulated the general population is.

Exactly. The stupidity of our society as a whole is mind-boggling. The other thing that disturbs me is how easily people can be put in a state of fear. Two years into this virus, and young, healthy people who have virtually no risk of any serious harm from COVID are still too scared to leave their house without a mask.

Xiao Yao You
01-18-2022, 06:48 PM

always horse de-wormers and bleach as well

HunterSThompson
01-18-2022, 10:33 PM
always horse de-wormers and bleach as well

so you think antiviral medicine and vitamines are as useless as bleach to killing off viral infections and boosting your immune system?